make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Saturday May 28, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Damned cookies!

Damned cookies! 05 Jan 2013 18:31 #16

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
jack-mac wrote:
Rick cant keep deleting my posts forever ;) .
In point of fact, I could. But it would be easier to just ban you. However, it seems that in the last day or two you have decided to follow and conform with forum posting policies so deleting your posts or banning you is now not necessary. And won't be unless you violate the policies again. At which point, you're gone.

Rick
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis
The topic has been locked.

Damned cookies! 05 Jan 2013 19:33 #17

• Travis Morgan
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 6
^^^^^ A major reason nobody comes to this site anymore ^^^^^
Copenhagen. You can see it in my smile!

Damned cookies! 05 Jan 2013 21:55 #18

• jack-mac
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
Maybe you should be more concerned with your future on this site & the possibilities that you may be permanently replaced as moderator. For unethical participation with anther forum whilst moderator of this site. Its called a conflict of interest. I call it poor form my self. That's the nice way of putting it.Have a nice day RickRick Burten wrote:
jack-mac wrote:
Rick cant keep deleting my posts forever ;) .
In point of fact, I could. But it would be easier to just ban you. However, it seems that in the last day or two you have decided to follow and conform with forum posting policies so deleting your posts or banning you is now not necessary. And won't be unless you violate the policies again. At which point, you're gone.

Rick
Last Edit: 05 Jan 2013 22:09 by jack-mac.

Damned cookies! 05 Jan 2013 22:40 #19

• Anthony_Lawrence
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 1
jack-mac wrote:
Maybe you should be more concerned with your future on this site & the possibilities that you may be permanently replaced as moderator. For unethical participation with anther forum whilst moderator of this site. Its called a conflict of interest. I call it poor form my self. That's the nice way of putting it.Have a nice day Rick

The irony!

Jeez I never realized being a mod was indentured servitude :S

FWIW I think Rick's ethical standards are beyond reproach.
Ant.
Last Edit: 05 Jan 2013 22:44 by Anthony_Lawrence. Reason: add

Damned cookies! 05 Jan 2013 22:59 #20

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
Travis Morgan wrote:
^^^^^ A major reason nobody comes to this site anymore ^^^^^
I take it you like hot water.........
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

Damned cookies! 05 Jan 2013 23:08 #21

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
jack-mac wrote:
Maybe you should be more concerned with your future on this site & the possibilities that you may be permanently replaced as moderator.
I serve at Steve's pleasure.
For unethical participation with anther forum whilst moderator of this site.
What is unethical about it?
Its called a conflict of interest.
Actually, its not. At least not according to any reasoned definition of "conflict of interest"
I call it poor form my self.
And what you call it is important, why?
That's the nice way of putting it.
I appreciate that you have conformed to the posting policies of the FHRC. Otherwise, you'd be on a permanent vacation from here. Do you understand the relevance of the term "hanging by a thread" or "skating on thin ice" as it applies to your tenure here?
Have a nice day Rick
You too, Owen..
Rick Burten PF

."

Je pense donc je suis

Damned cookies! 06 Jan 2013 00:09 #22

• jack-mac
  • Master
I have nothing to say to you Anthony other then. Have you worked out what a pair of horseshoe spreaders are & have you bought your self a pair for your farrier Kit yet.If you get stuck on how to use them, as you hadn't seen a pair till the other day . I'm sure any number of Australian farriers could give you advice on how they are used if you require it . As they have been in use over here for decades by farriers.
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2013 00:12 by jack-mac.

Damned cookies! 06 Jan 2013 00:27 #23

• Anthony_Lawrence
  • Very Senior Member
jack-mac wrote:
I have nothing to say to you Anthony other then. Have you worked out what a pair of horseshoe spreaders are & have you bought your self a pair for your farrier Kit yet.If you get stuck on how to use them, as you hadn't seen a pair till the other day . I'm sure any number of Australian farriers could give you advice on how they are used if you require it . As they have been in use over here for decades by farriers.

That's fine John, Owen, Jack... whoever you are today. I've always worked to the premise that the shoe should fit when I go to nail it on. I own an anvil, forge and a rounding hammer for that sort of thing. An interesting tool, but I won't be buying one.

Incidently, I've never seen one in anyone's kit here in NZ either and they are not sold in any of the farrier supplies.

But if you want to make a big deal out of insignificancies, knock yourself out cobber, it ain't no never mind to me. My clients are my judge. ;)
Ant.

Damned cookies! 06 Jan 2013 00:45 #24

• jack-mac
  • Master
Well that's strange I would of made 20 or so pairs for different farrier over the years. Maybe you could post some of your shoeing work for the jury to deicide.Oh & make sure those toe knifes your planing on making are made from the appropriate type & grade of steel.Your only afforded two eyes in one life time .

Damned cookies! 06 Jan 2013 01:11 #25

• Anthony_Lawrence
  • Very Senior Member
And thanks for the advice, good point.

I have no objection to posting my work for you to criticize in minutia and will do so.

But there is a further irony in that you have never done posted any of your work.
Ant.
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2013 06:11 by Rick Burten. Reason: off topic stuff removed

Damned cookies! 06 Jan 2013 02:41 #26

• jack-mac
  • Master
Well you want to take that up with those that have a habit of deleting posts. I can only post it. I have no control on if it makes it to public viewing.
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2013 06:12 by Rick Burten. Reason: off topic stuff removed

Damned cookies! 06 Jan 2013 03:36 #27

• Anthony_Lawrence
  • Very Senior Member
What delusion is this?

I'm just responding to points you have raised John.

However, if you want me to believe that HS mods would delete your photographs, then I'm calling you out on that.

BS yes, photographs no. JMO
Ant.

Damned cookies! 06 Jan 2013 04:18 #28

• jack-mac
  • Master
Well unless your going to ref: to me by my proper name. Their is not going to be any correspondence between us Anthony !!!!However just to prove a point. I posted a post which was a reply to Chris question on what was a flat bottom fuller. I posted two photos with that post of the flat bottom fuller & stated on my Post to Chris that I would go out fire up the gas forge & fuller a piece of metal to show him the result you get. Are you saying Rick Didn't deleted that post I think your mistaken as I had to post the pic's again .I think your a little confused in your statements as to which forum sight. I have have not posted work on. I posted This pic for Kim the X Cop to help her get a better Idea on hind shape, she should be working to.Its scanned on as the batters in the camera where dead flat when I went to use it. The only place I could post it on that forum as ray was deleting all post of mine. ask Kim Ask Denis she even stated i had complied.The person who should be getting called out is you Bud Ray & Rick.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2013 04:21 by jack-mac.

Damned cookies! 06 Jan 2013 04:26 #29

• jack-mac
  • Master
The reason it only had two holes stamped was so kim could relate it better with a keg shoe which is stamped symmetrical. Which I dont do when I make a hind shoe. This is the shoe finished its just a plan fullered hind hammer finish shoe.
You can't comply to demands if the person in control of the site is purposely insures you can't make those obligation. you promised you could.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2013 04:33 by jack-mac.

Damned cookies! 06 Jan 2013 04:49 #30

• jack-mac
  • Master
I posted theses pic's on rays site. I was only aloud to post the hind's & the finished fronts because the fronts were more horrid then the hind's & she was a shamed. I gave my word I wouldn't post the fronts before I work on them . I would only post the hind's & the fronts finished.She mucked up sending them to me as she took the photos with her phone how ever. I do my best to try & keep my word even if it means copping stick over it .
Attachments:
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2013 04:56 by jack-mac.

Kunena Birthday Module

• JWHORSESHOEING birthday is today
  • TheCircleT birthday is today
  • THOROBREDS birthday is today
  • Chris Daniel birthday is in 1 day
  • FordWayFarm birthday is in 1 day
  • Hillbilly898 birthday is in 1 day
  • songlyrics32F075 birthday is in 363 days
  • SonnysMom birthday is in 363 days
  • Rude_n_Ugly birthday is in 364 days
  • Russ in WI birthday is in 364 days
  • Tcasey1968 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.