make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Saturday January 22, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What would you like to see?

Re: What would you like to see? 04 May 2012 07:22 #16

• smitty88
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 64
For me Steve not been a Farrier is not a problem.
Its the people on the forum that willl make it

interesting.
everybody will have there SMART moments but if the air is friendly

and everybody dishes somthing up to offer things wont be so bad
i think at the moment the two sites are below parr

but its up to you to change all that good or bad
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin
Last Edit: 04 May 2012 07:29 by smitty88.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What would you like to see? 04 May 2012 10:34 #17

• Red Amor
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 22
Im with John here
there are great people on here and some that think they are
Ive many good folks on here Ive never met nor am I likely to but consider then friends and am gratfull for their being
We all need to exhibit some humillity n be kind to eachother right or wrong we all are entitled to an oppinion with out being bombastic or belidgerant about it
play nice n be gratefull for the nice things we reciever in life yeah
lifes far to fargen short ay
like my bottom line says
mind how ya go now
Mark Anthony Amor
If we want anymore excrement like that outta you we'll squeese ya head :eek:
Mind how ya go now ;)

Re: What would you like to see? 04 May 2012 10:37 #18

• vthorseshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 55
I agree with Smitty, Steve not being a farrier doesn't bother me.

I just tried to type a message and had to delete and start over cause if I filled in a letter it deleted the first letter of the next word. Even spacing it out did the same thing.

Perhaps instead of working on us old timers you should focus on drawing out the newbie's. Perhaps it is their time to come to the for front and post as many of us have for years.
From the Birthday list there is enough to start your own Army.

It is and always has been a part of the circle of life. The old fade into the shadows and the youngsters come into the lime light.

my 2 cents worth ;)
"you may not like what I say" !
-but-
"you'll never have any doubts where I stand
quote Cindy Matthews 1948-2006

I thought my life had come to a close with Cindy's passing, but there is life after death Thankyou Sharon !

Bruce Matthews
Southeast...

Re: What would you like to see? 04 May 2012 13:11 #19

• reillyshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 7
My point is that all things the same I would prefer to post on a site which supports farriers. I am not knocking Steve, but I am sure he purchased the site to make money. I am certain that money is changing hands every time an advertising banner flashes across the screen. It would be nice if a portion of that was returned to the people providing the Knowledge and content of this site.

I've learned a ton from the people mentioned- smitty, Jaye and Bob in particular. It is knowledge from people like them which drives the traffic which makes the site valuable.

Maybe you pick a number of posts (100) and put everyone's name who contributes to the forum each year and put their name into a lottery. Pay for the registration for 3 people to attend a conference (hoof summit, AFA convention, ELPO conference, WCB event- winner chooses). Call it a scholarship fund for those you contribute the content which drives the site.
Smitty and Bob and Jaye are all educators. I bet they would love to support a sight which supports the education of farriers.

As I said, all reports are that Steve is a good guy- but I am sure he did not buy the site for altruistic reasons. We post for altruistic reasons. I think that is a reasonable discussion point.
P
Last Edit: 04 May 2012 14:43 by reillyshoe.

Re: What would you like to see? 04 May 2012 18:02 #20

I sure would like to be able to see pictures that people post. They all come up saying image # but no pictures :-(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Zach Shoop

Re: What would you like to see? 04 May 2012 20:13 #21

• MPLdyCop
  • Master
That's a Tapatalk issue with Kuena. I hope the update comes soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
Kim Turner

www.totalhorsecare.net

Dr. House "You were right, Counts for nothing if you can't defend it."

Re: What would you like to see? 05 May 2012 14:24 #22

• DeniseMc
  • Thank you received: 9
I am certain that money is changing hands every time an advertising banner flashes across the screen. It would be nice if a portion of that was returned to the people providing the Knowledge and content of this site.

How do you know it isn't? I found the following at the bottom of the webpage. Could this be the same John McLoughlin? aka Smitty? I have no idea if it's the same McLoughlin, but would it bother you if he were actually being paid for his contributions (even if it is just for a copyrighted photo?) and no one else is being paid for their contributions? Is Chris Gregory paid for his presence here as "Ask the Expert" and would that bother you? Makes no difference to me who gets paid here or who doesn't except it would be nice if someone would pay Bill Adams for his posts here.
© 2012. Turpin Holdings, LLC [Elite] | Background © John McLoughlin | WebDev by OmniCreative.com
Last Edit: 05 May 2012 14:30 by DeniseMc.

Re: What would you like to see? 05 May 2012 14:34 #23

• smitty88
  • Guru
DeniseMc wrote:
I am certain that money is changing hands every time an advertising banner flashes across the screen. It would be nice if a portion of that was returned to the people providing the Knowledge and content of this site.

How do you know it isn't? I found the following at the bottom of the webpage. Could this be the same John McLoughlin? aka Smitty? I have no idea if it's the same McLoughlin, but would it bother you if he were actually being paid for his contributions (even if it is just for a copyrighted photo?) and no one else is being paid for their contributions? Is Chris Gregory paid for his presence here as "Ask the Expert" and would that bother you? Makes no difference to me who gets paid here or who doesn't except it would be nice if someone would pay Bill Adams for his posts here.
© 2012. Turpin Holdings, LLC [Elite] | Background © John McLoughlin | WebDev by OmniCreative.com

Maybe i can help you denise with my name John Mc loughlin also know as

Smitty88
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

Re: What would you like to see? 05 May 2012 14:43 #24

• reillyshoe
  • Master
I think the background picture might belong to Smitty, but even if he is paid for the photo use I doubt he is being paid for posting pictures in the forum. Chris might be a paid, but he doesn't really contribute to the forum. I cannot remember him posting pictures of a case or helping farriers in the manner of Smitty.
I might be wrong, I was asked "what would you like to see?" and returning to the contributors of the forum is something I would like to see. Perhaps Steve will weigh in on the subject.
P

Re: What would you like to see? 05 May 2012 14:44 #25

• DeniseMc
Yes, John McLoughin aka Smitty 88. Are you of the same opinion as Patrick O'Reily CJF that farriers here should be paid for what they post?
Denise

Re: What would you like to see? 05 May 2012 14:44 #26

• reillyshoe
  • Master
smitty88 wrote:
DeniseMc wrote:

Maybe i can help you denise with my name John Mc loughlin also know as

Smitty88

Am I correct John? Is the background photo yours?
P

Re: What would you like to see? 05 May 2012 14:49 #27

• DeniseMc
I have always viewed these forums as sort of a neighborhood bar. No one pays you to come down to the bar and swap stories or convey how you are going to solve all the problems of the world. The bartender/bar owner makes all the money.
Denise

Re: What would you like to see? 05 May 2012 14:52 #28

• smitty88
  • Guru
Are you refering Patrick to the picture of the shoes in the fire
if so my shoes my pic
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

Re: What would you like to see? 05 May 2012 14:55 #29

• reillyshoe
  • Master
DeniseMc wrote:
I have always viewed these forums as sort of a neighborhood bar. No one pays you to come down to the bar and swap stories or convey how you are going to solve all the problems of the world. The bartender/bar owner makes all the money.
Denise

which is all fine -until the bar gets sold to a chain, the interior redesigned, the menu changed and a new bar opens up right next door...then you have a choice.

Again, to his credit, Steve is asking us what we would like and I am providing him with an answer. He certainly doesn't have to listen to every suggestion.

For the record, I never even asked for compensation for participating in the on-line conference even though I am paid to lecture at most other sites. There was a mom-and-pop feel to the old site, and it is different now.
P
Last Edit: 05 May 2012 15:03 by reillyshoe.

Re: What would you like to see? 05 May 2012 15:04 #30

• DeniseMc
which is all fine -until the bar gets sold to a chain, the interior redesigned, the menu changed and a new bar opens up right next door...then you have a choice.

What..Get twice as drunk???
Some folks just don't like change, any change. Even if the change is for the better

Kunena Birthday Module

• hoofdoc28 birthday is today
  • paulblog556715DE birthday is today
  • paulc7765BA9B birthday is today
  • brianriggs birthday is in 1 day
  • canditemby birthday is in 1 day
  • cwlindauer birthday is in 1 day
  • LilBitOfHeaven birthday is in 1 day
  • lonestar birthday is in 1 day
  • vincentfarley52 birthday is in 1 day
  • alminc11 birthday is in 2 days
  • DABELL24 birthday is in 2 days
  • skelemen birthday is in 2 days
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.