make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Saturday May 28, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Farriers Farriers and Owners

Re: Farriers Farriers and Owners 20 Mar 2012 23:31 #31

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
We need and encourage owner participation. Through their participation, by asking questions and seeking professional advice, the forums are nurtured and flourish. Its why there is a "Farriers(and vets, too)Only section" and a section for farriers to help horseowners. It is because we don't want this forum to become like other places on the net that owners are discouraged from offering input on threads that are not their own. Certain exceptions have been made for certain [non-farrier/veterinarian] individuals who have proven their worth by dint of their replies. But those exceptions have been extremely rare/limited, and for the most part have proven their worth.

I don't believe that Karen's request was out of line or a bad idea or in any way meant to circumvent the tone, tenor, direction, mission, etc of these forums.

I suggest we all take a step back and see what the new rules and their clarity will be. As is, I think this has been a tempest in a tea pot and I'm at a loss as to why some folks have gotten so knotted up over it.

To paraphrase a line from the theme song from the movie "Billy Jack", "all I am saying is give Steve a chance........" :) :)
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: seminolewind, Aleroinc

Re: Farriers Farriers and Owners 22 Mar 2012 18:28 #32

• Gabino
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 13
There was here at Spain,a great forum for farriers only.The forum owners opened the door for owners and barefooters. Two months later,in the forum writted only owners bored and barefooters antishoeing. The farriers are gone.

I like this site because it's a professional site when great farriers show his knowledge and his pic of the work. They sign with his real name,and everybody can check if it's a real farrier. The owners can sign with a false name and nobody can check that. What concern can I have about discussion with an owner (perhaps bored or working in office?

If you change the rules,the forum will plenty of 40 0ld barefooters divorced and overweigth calling in question the work of the farriers.This is a problem like the signature in the post and the barefooters participation in the forum some months ago.
Gabino Fernández Baquero

www.farriergabino.com

Re: Farriers Farriers and Owners 22 Mar 2012 19:48 #33

• cyber steve
  • Owner
Gabino wrote:
There was here at Spain,a great forum for farriers only.The forum owners opened the door for owners and barefooters. Two months later,in the forum writted only owners bored and barefooters antishoeing. The farriers are gone.

I like this site because it's a professional site when great farriers show his knowledge and his pic of the work. They sign with his real name,and everybody can check if it's a real farrier. The owners can sign with a false name and nobody can check that. What concern can I have about discussion with an owner (perhaps bored or working in office?

If you change the rules,the forum will plenty of 40 0ld barefooters divorced and overweigth calling in question the work of the farriers.This is a problem like the signature in the post and the barefooters participation in the forum some months ago.

don't worry, we are a board for farriers , a site called horseshoes.com can't be anti-horseshoeing
Steve Turpin

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses." Herman Melville[/color]
Last Edit: 22 Mar 2012 19:49 by cyber steve.

Re: Farriers Farriers and Owners 22 Mar 2012 21:14 #34

• Travis Morgan
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 6
Gabino wrote:

Gabino, I thought that, but didn't write it. They are the absolute WORST group, aren't they? And they're ALL convinced they coulda been a champ if not for their husband, their kids, or their fork.
Copenhagen. You can see it in my smile!

Re: Farriers Farriers and Owners 22 Mar 2012 21:17 #35

• Travis Morgan
  • Very Senior Member
cyber steve wrote:
don't worry, we are a board for farriers , a site called horseshoes.com can't be anti-horseshoeing

A country founded on Christian principles that follows our constitution and checks and balances couldn't possibly be in this shape, could it?

Re: Farriers Farriers and Owners 22 Mar 2012 21:38 #36

• cyber steve
  • Owner
I want us to also be supportive of owners, and everyone who believes there are at least situations where shoes are the right answer, when they bring positive contributions to the board.
Steve Turpin

"No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses." Herman Melville[/color]
The following user(s) said Thank You: seminolewind

Re: Farriers Farriers and Owners 22 Mar 2012 21:41 #37

• Travis Morgan
  • Very Senior Member
Steve,

I don't think anyone has a problem with that, at all, but whatshername above personified the very type the rest of us want to keep from attracting.

Re: Farriers Farriers and Owners 22 Mar 2012 22:35 #38

• Gabino
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 13
The human condition is the same,here and there. You are the best of the intention, but it will failure.I saw two forums failure by the same things. The good farriers get tired about to hear nonsenses of the guys bored that don't know nothing about horseshoeing. The imbecile wants to put his occurrences on the same level that the opinions of the learned man.Cause of,they yell and shout. You can see in this forum some months ago,the legion of barefooters writing "You farriers aren't idea of hoofcare!!". Then, many good farriers are missing. ( Ron,Bob,Gary,Jason,Patty,etc,etc..). I can't imagine Dc Stephen O'Grady discussing about podiatry with a barefooter fat,divorced and blonde, that she has discovered the horse when she has 40 years old,and she wants to persuade every body about the curse of the horseshoers,as she could be a Jehová witness or mormon.

For the owners,the forum has the section "Farriers helping owners!, and I believe the owners are lucky man with this section.If the owners are coming in all forum,this forum will another Facebook.

I'm very grateful for this forum and I want not see like it's dead.My apologizes if I annoy to anybody,but it's that I think.You,guys,have a good evidence: The farriers have another forum for farrier.
Gabino Fernández Baquero

www.farriergabino.com
Last Edit: 22 Mar 2012 22:37 by Gabino.

Re: Farriers Farriers and Owners 22 Mar 2012 23:04 #39

• seminolewind
  • Very Senior Member
  • email: kseminolewind@yahoo.com
Trav,

I'm wondering how well you can read and comprehend what you are reading. My first post has not anyone of the requests that you are talking about.

You are a troll. They are very easy to spot.

I can't find your credentials anywhere. There is no way of knowing if you are truly a professional farrier. My guess is that you are not, and you really don't have any business on this site.
Karen Fletcher
still trying to get it right
Last Edit: 22 Mar 2012 23:24 by seminolewind.

Re: Farriers Farriers and Owners 22 Mar 2012 23:30 #40

• cyber steve
  • Owner
There will always be farrier/vet only response sections requiring names (will continue to be the majority of the site), etc. so all the armchair quarterbacks don't start throwing their 2 cents out to owners or farriers looking for help from farriers. And of course farriers can seek farrier help. We will also try an open owners thread as requested. I need you guys to all stop the personal attacks on each other. The rules will be clear on this, if I ever get a day free of bs to deal with it I will get them posted.

Stick with your disagreements or agreements on the issues/ideas not the people presenting them.
Steve Turpin

The following user(s) said Thank You: reillyshoe, 805farrier

Re: Farriers Farriers and Owners 23 Mar 2012 05:36 #41

• Travis Morgan
  • Very Senior Member
seminolewind wrote:
I can't find your credentials anywhere. There is no way of knowing if you are truly a professional farrier. My guess is that you are not, and you really don't have any business on this site.

I was invited here by the fella that owns the site. I suppose you can take it up with him at your next board of directors meeting, since you've decided you're in charge of membership.

Re: Farriers Farriers and Owners 23 Mar 2012 11:41 #42

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
On that happy note lets move on to something new and exciting.
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

Re: Farriers Farriers and Owners 23 Mar 2012 16:15 #43

• cyber steve
  • Owner
I've created two new horse owner sections, one to allow horse owners to comment on other threads in areas they can't normally post in and one for them to talk about whatever they want to talk about. Farriers need not address comments made there if they don't want to, if the section remains positive I will let it grow. I moved my foaling thread there as a start.

The rules are updated under the rules tab. Please operate within them at all times to limit the work on our moderators. I want the personal attacks to stop and the debates on subjects to proceed.

Soon I'm going to work on whittling down the number of top level categories to make it less confusing to those entering the forum for the first time. If anyone has a logical way for this to be re-formated please PM me your ideas.

Thanks.
Steve Turpin

The following user(s) said Thank You: dana fenn, Travis Morgan

Kunena Birthday Module

• JWHORSESHOEING birthday is today
  • TheCircleT birthday is today
  • THOROBREDS birthday is today
  • Chris Daniel birthday is in 1 day
  • FordWayFarm birthday is in 1 day
  • Hillbilly898 birthday is in 1 day
  • songlyrics32F075 birthday is in 363 days
  • SonnysMom birthday is in 363 days
  • Rude_n_Ugly birthday is in 364 days
  • Russ in WI birthday is in 364 days
  • Tcasey1968 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.