make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Monday June 27, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Testing a solution to holding log-in

Re: Testing a solution to holding log-in 20 Feb 2012 17:57 #16

• cyber steve
  • Owner
  • Thank you received: 50
I back up everyday on the server but that is on the server and I am always concerned about something wiping out my backup files so I pay them (the host) to back up off the server. At the time I had a contract agreeing to pay extra due to the size it was running but it exceeded that contracted size in Dec (they could not present the notice they said they sent to me, that I never got and could not find in my emails). I was not told that when you exceed the limit paid for they just stop backing it up instead of just invoicing more for the extra. Bottom line, in Dec they stopped and I didn't know it. When they could not extract the virus from my site I had only corrupted copies I made during that period(I keep 1 a month in addition to the daily and weekly copies that were corrupted but a month loss of data wasn't a good answer given how upset everyone was when I lost a couple of days of data when the first designer moved me off the old server) and I had no external copy without losing 6 wks of data. This is spilled milk not worth crying over, I just have to find the server or program answer to the header size issue and move on. So back to tech support now :ohmy:
Steve Turpin

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses." Herman Melville[/color]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Testing a solution to holding log-in 21 Feb 2012 12:43 #17

• tbloomer
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 20
cyber steve wrote:
. . . and I had no external copy without losing 6 wks of data. This is spilled milk not worth crying over,
Agreed. I wasn't asking about the old system.
I just have to find the server or program answer to the header size issue and move on. So back to tech support now :ohmy:
So your new system is still vulnerable?
Tom Bloomer
http://blackburnforge.com
302-222-6404

Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.

Re: Testing a solution to holding log-in 21 Feb 2012 23:58 #18

• Dave Whitaker
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 5
still won't hold my log in for 24 hours.... guessing you are probably aware of that...

Dave

"Everything is for sale......some are just harder to buy than others......"

Re: Testing a solution to holding log-in 22 Feb 2012 00:07 #19

• cyber steve
  • Owner
No I wasn't that the log-in wasn't holding (if you don't log out) but right now we are chasing the bad request cookie problem, it's doing more damage than the having to log back in. I have only had to log back in after clearing the cookie to fix the bad request error but I will get back to it soon.
Steve Turpin

"No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses." Herman Melville[/color]

Re: Testing a solution to holding log-in 22 Feb 2012 02:05 #20

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
Mine holds for 30minutes then acouple hours, just "Depends"! :cheer:
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

Re: Testing a solution to holding log-in 22 Feb 2012 03:25 #21

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
Ok, just had to log back in again? I am not loging out but apparently it is reading that way?? one hour and 17 minutes give or take a minute while the pages load?? :pc:
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

Re: Testing a solution to holding log-in 27 Feb 2012 13:53 #22

• Dave Whitaker
  • Very Senior Member
Still not holding a log in for very long?????

Dave

Re: Testing a solution to holding log-in 27 Feb 2012 14:19 #23

• owen charles
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2
tbloomer wrote:
cyber steve wrote:
. . . and I had no external copy without losing 6 wks of data. This is spilled milk not worth crying over,
Agreed. I wasn't asking about the old system.
I just have to find the server or program answer to the header size issue and move on. So back to tech support now :ohmy:
So your new system is still vulnerable?
You bet it is.His lucky I'm a nice guy most of the time.If I wasn't.The codes that ended up in my email address could have been used to totaly trash this site. :ohmy:Dont panic I have deleted them.I might be a lot of things but I'm not that low.The scary bit is who else's Email address got sent codes? That could see you hacked & trashed.Get!! your act together Steve.
Owen Charles McLaren

Re: Testing a solution to holding log-in 27 Feb 2012 15:39 #24

• Jack Evers
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 45
If it helps, Steve. The only problem I've had lately was on a computer that I seldom use and I can't swear that I checked "remember me" or "stay logged in" or whatever the box is.
Jack Evers CJF AFA#426

The best things about the good old days -- I wasn't good and I wasn't old.

The older I get, the more horses I shoe, the fewer things that I can absolutely, positively fix.
Last Edit: 27 Feb 2012 15:41 by Jack Evers.

Re: Testing a solution to holding log-in 27 Feb 2012 16:39 #25

• Jack Evers
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 45
Woops, I did an edit - important one - change "can to can't" It changed on this forum page, but not the social network page.
Jack Evers CJF AFA#426

The best things about the good old days -- I wasn't good and I wasn't old.

The older I get, the more horses I shoe, the fewer things that I can absolutely, positively fix.

Re: Testing a solution to holding log-in 28 Feb 2012 02:04 #26

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
I was not able to log in all day yesterday?? :(

Re: Testing a solution to holding log-in 28 Feb 2012 02:46 #27

• reillyshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 7
About half of the time I try to visit this (horseshoes.com) site I am greeted with a "500 fatal error" message- on both explorer and firefox.
P

Re: Testing a solution to holding log-in 28 Feb 2012 04:54 #28

• cyber steve
  • Owner
I have been working with a test site (a full duplicate site) for the better part of the last week. I can't find what is blowing up the cookie. I have increased the server limit to such a big number that it allows the cookie to grow for some time so if you clear your cookie for the site it should last for many days at a time but of course this is not a good long term solution, but I will find a real solution. Just such a crazy bug. :(
Steve Turpin

Re: Testing a solution to holding log-in 25 Mar 2012 15:48 #29

• Dave Whitaker
  • Very Senior Member
Is there any progress on the log in deal? Annoying as hell to have to log in every time, (cave man typing skills here),.... only forum that I play on that I have to? Thanks, Dave

Re: Testing a solution to holding log-in 25 Mar 2012 21:39 #30

• cyber steve
  • Owner
Dave, We added code some time ago to keep you logged in (automatically chooses "remember me" if you don't) as long as your browser is still open. If you close your browser then you will have to log in again the next time you visit. I have not found a work around for that.
Steve Turpin

Kunena Birthday Module

• AClement birthday is today
  • andreanelson birthday is today
  • dani_shoes78 birthday is today
  • Docbarhorse birthday is today
  • SherryinPA birthday is today
  • WeercerigD10C birthday is today
  • Mike Chaffin birthday is in 1 day
  • shelby820 birthday is in 1 day
  • hatcher barry birthday is in 2 days
  • cowgirlup birthday is in 364 days
  • gabear67E2 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.