make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Saturday January 22, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Yes or No I want the old forum back.

Yes, I liked the old forum better. 16 57.1%
No, I like the new forum better. 12 42.9%
Total number of voters: 28 ( Whackin N Tackin, dkforge1, DavidinGA, Seth Parker, jimmyoyow ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: I want the old Vbulletin forum back - poll.

Re: I want the old Vbulletin forum back - poll. 05 Feb 2012 22:10 #16

• Clint Burrell
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 7
Rachael,
Go to top of the page.
Clint Burrell

"You say your from collage,
but you don't seem to bright.
You just brought a swichblade
to a pistol fight"
Move On by Chris Knight
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: I want the old Vbulletin forum back - poll. 05 Feb 2012 22:11 #17

• smitty88
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 64
One thing i do find now is i'm going to bed earlier
than when i was on the old forum

that has to be a good thing :kiss:
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

Re: I want the old Vbulletin forum back - poll. 05 Feb 2012 22:52 #18

• cyber steve
  • Owner
  • Thank you received: 50
Western Hill Forge wrote:
Steve,

The feature I miss the most from the old forum is the ability to log on and be able to choose to view only the posts I have not yet read. I know we can choose only posts since a point in time, but a lot of the time I I have to guess how long (exactly) since I last logged on, and if I didn't finish reading all the stuff last time, I have to re-sort through the ones I HAVE read. Also, I have to scroll through all the posts from the first one in the thread to read where I have left off. Maybe there IS a way to do this that I haven't discovered yet :) If there is a way to do this like in the old forum, "new posts" being only the ones I haven't read, it would go a long way towards making the new forum easier to navigate.

(I also miss the "preview post" function).

Hang in there my friend.

Regards
When you go to recent posts just look for the ones with green "new" tags on them, those are the ones you haven't seen.

There are now two ways to preview a post, click on the little white box over a box (you will see it on the top right side of the editing icons) to see the preview under (or over I can't remember) what you are typing or choose the little white box next to a white box to see it next to what you are typing, this is the one I prefer (live, instead of having to hit preview and then scroll up to see it like VB).
Steve Turpin

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses." Herman Melville[/color]

Re: I want the old Vbulletin forum back - poll. 05 Feb 2012 23:20 #19

• Eric Russell
  • Thank you received: 19
cyber steve wrote:
Your suggestions regarding things you would like to see me work on/improve going forward is always appreciated as long as reasonable.

I just can't figure out why you won't debug this website. Maybe I'll get used to viewing a post when I'm logged out and try to login to reply just to be taken away from the page and maybe I won't.

I want the old Vbulletin forum back - poll. 05 Feb 2012 23:36 #20

• cyber steve
  • Owner
Eric, I fixed/improved over 10 things this weekend. As long as I am moving it forward I'm happy. It is easy for people to criticize, as you learned with the WCB site when you were still doing it. It's a lot harder when you have to fix things instead of just complain about them. As you know from all the things you struggled with.
Steve Turpin

"No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses." Herman Melville[/color]

Re: I want the old Vbulletin forum back - poll. 05 Feb 2012 23:40 #21

• Eric Russell
  • Thank you received: 19
Western Hill Forge wrote:
Steve,

The feature I miss the most from the old forum is the ability to log on and be able to choose to view only the posts I have not yet read.

Regards

On the home page of the forum, below your profile, there is a link to mark all forums read. I think after you click that all the unread posts will have a "new" icon along side them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Western Hill Forge

Re: I want the old Vbulletin forum back - poll. 05 Feb 2012 23:40 #22

• ThomasRideandDrive
  • Master
  • Equestrian Centre Proprietor, Northumberland, UK
  • Thank you received: 2
cyber steve wrote:
As users get comfortable with and discover the benefits of the new site we will grow again and move forward. I sure would appreciate support during this, it's been very expensive and stressful between all the malicious attacks and the technical issues - and still a lot to do to finish the site. Your suggestions regarding things you would like to see me work on/improve going forward is always appreciated as long as reasonable. I know you lean towards a glass half empty view of the world but there is a lot of cool new functionality in this new platform. A poll like this just does nothing positive for us.

Steve I really do think you need to concentrate on sorting out the issues that are causing problems.

I know you keep insisting it's just a matter of users getting familiar to something new and different but I'm seriously thinking that Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

The site is VERY difficult to navigate and it's just not user friendly at all. Whilst it may well have some technical advantages, those aren't appreciated by Users.

You talk about "cool new functionality".... That's not what users are telling you.

I've spent forever trying to just log in! More time trying to find where I change my password..... again! Figuring out how to find a member just to send a PM is like trying to find a needle in a haystack!

Finding new posts is impossible. It just isn't a feature!

Whilst you may be concerned that such a poll is "negative", it concerns me that a great forum is losing it's audience.

Re: I want the old Vbulletin forum back - poll. 06 Feb 2012 00:03 #23

• cyber steve
  • Owner
ThomasRideandDrive wrote:
Steve I really do think you need to concentrate on sorting out the issues that are causing problems.
it's all I've done this weekend Thomas
The site is VERY difficult to navigate and it's just not user friendly at all.
I'm here to help, it is just a learning curve
Figuring out how to find a member just to send a PM is like trying to find a needle in a haystack!
see the little comment balloon under each user's karma stuff, that is the PM icon. You can also PM from within your profile tab if you can't find a post by the user to link from
actually it is a feature, I usually start with the recent topics tab and then just look for green "new" indicators that show me the threads I haven't read yet.
Whilst you may be concerned that such a poll is "negative", it concerns me that a great forum is losing it's audience.
it is negative when going back to VB is not an option, Eric told me the new VB 4 was horrible and when he was doing the WCB site they hated it. We were about to be left behind on an unsecure and unsupported 3.8, when it was attacked by the blackhole toolkit virus I really felt no choice but to go with the best I could find for you.
Steve Turpin

Re: I want the old Vbulletin forum back - poll. 06 Feb 2012 00:18 #24

• ThomasRideandDrive
  • Master
  • Equestrian Centre Proprietor, Northumberland, UK
cyber steve wrote:
I'm here to help, it is just a learning curve
Where's the shakey head icon when you need it?

You're mistaking me (and a load of others who are giving legitimate feedback) for someone who doesn't have a clue with technology or forums and who is just change resistent!
Thomas wrote:
Figuring out how to find a member just to send a PM is like trying to find a needle in a haystack!
see the little comment balloon under each user's karma stuff, that is the PM icon. You can also PM from within your profile tab if you can't find a post by the user to link from
Except I'm darned if I can find a specific member without faffing about all over the darned place!
actually it is a feature, I usually start with the recent topics tab and then just look for green "new" indicators that show me the threads I haven't read yet.[/quote] Once again you're kidding yourself. Recent posts takes you to a whole bunch of stuff and a lot of which you're likely to have already read. See the green indicator and click it and no way do you go to the newest post since you were last on the forum.

Again it's a load of faffing about and clicking everywhere just to catch up since you were last in!

It might be a plan though to get the help index category populated with some FAQ's
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2012 11:30 by ThomasRideandDrive.

Re: I want the old Vbulletin forum back - poll. 06 Feb 2012 00:39 #25

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
i get along fine with the new set up. It's just an internet site take a deep breath, calm down and walk a around the site and figure it out.
Jeff Holder

Some people are like Slinky’s, pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juhani Takanen, cyber steve

Re: I want the old Vbulletin forum back - poll. 06 Feb 2012 00:48 #26

• vthorseshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 55
Hi Steve, I also am one who has had personal issue's finding my way around BUT !!! I am learning through trial and error...

I WILL LEARN TO COMFORTABLY USE THIS NEW SITE.

I understand what you said about the past technology was obsolete and would open the site up to all sorts of internet nightmares.

Heck I still have problems figuring out photo bucket and some other sites i try to use.

You keep doing what your doing and we will learn.
I know you wouldn't have invested a lot of money into something that wasn't good.
I am from the pencil and ink pen age so using text on my I phone has been a learning curve for me. Time invested, but I don't spend money buying pencils anymore :cheer:

My I phone is frustrating to me cause everytime I want to add something it asks for my password and sometimes I can't remembver which one I used or it just won't accept it.

When my truck quits working, I am at a loss cause I don't understand mechanical things very well either.

So point being, I survive by trial and error OR by relying on others to show me the way.

I ask new owners to have faith in me when working on a problem with their horse, and such is the case here. I am having faith in you and your team and will wait and learn as I go.

Thankyou for all you have been doing and I will keep coming back.

ONE LAST question ? What the heck is this thing you have marked Karma and how does that work or what is its purpose.

my 2 cents worth ;)
"you may not like what I say" !
-but-
"you'll never have any doubts where I stand
quote Cindy Matthews 1948-2006

I thought my life had come to a close with Cindy's passing, but there is life after death Thankyou Sharon !

Bruce Matthews
Southeast...
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2012 00:55 by vthorseshoe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Hill, cyber steve, Aleroinc

Re: I want the old Vbulletin forum back - poll. 06 Feb 2012 01:27 #27

• cyber steve
  • Owner
vthorseshoe wrote:

Thankyou for all you have been doing and I will keep coming back.

ONE LAST question ? What the heck is this thing you have marked Karma and how does that work or what is its purpose.

my 2 cents worth ;)

You are such a gentleman Bruce. It is an honor to know you. The Karma allows you to either acknowledge that a user has been kind or helpful or gone above and beyond (+1) or point out that a user has been mean or unprofessional or rude (-1). It just allows you to comment on a user verses a post. If a post is particularly useful or appreciated you can use the "thank you" button below the post. These are just tools to encourage decent interactions. Life is too short for us to be jerks to each other, especially to those that are truly trying to help. I know I can't please everyone, I know I can't fix everything, but I know I am trying my best and holding back no resources to bring my site's users the best. In the end, I have to believe it will work out.
Steve Turpin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Hill

Re: I want the old Vbulletin forum back - poll. 06 Feb 2012 03:45 #28

• dave murray
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 5
Why dosn't my super bowl thread come up under recent topics?
And what is this Karma thing ? And why don't i have the Plus and Minus signs on my Karma thing?
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2012 03:51 by dave murray.

Re: I want the old Vbulletin forum back - poll. 06 Feb 2012 03:59 #29

• BS-Horseshoeing
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 4
Really guys and gals? I do have to log in every time I come here but IE remembers my log in stuff and I type one letter and the rest is easy. I'm logged in and it goes to recent places, I don't like that so I just click the tab that says forums and go to there. Each board that has a new post to a thread has a green folder, click it and then look at the thread title and see if there is a green number by it, if there is there's a new post in there. This dang sure ain't easy yet but it's not real hard. :dry:
Ben Sturman
AFA CF #7558

Tough times never last, but tough people do!

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity, one lick and you will suck for ever!

Folks who think traditional farriery means perimeter fit don't know a heluva lot about shoeing. Tom Stovall,...

Re: I want the old Vbulletin forum back - poll. 06 Feb 2012 04:05 #30

• vthorseshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 55
Steve did I mention I haven't seen the green tags ya'll are talking about ? probably because green of any shade is one of many I am color blind on ... :ohmy:

I memorized the place on stop lights.. I can distinguish red and blue real well, Yellow is yellow even if it is yellow green or any other version..

My computer is working fine on loging in or out and pulling up sights etc....

my 2 cents worth...
Put those dot tests in front of me and ask me what I see and most of the time I see "DOTS" :lol:
"you may not like what I say" !
-but-
"you'll never have any doubts where I stand
quote Cindy Matthews 1948-2006

I thought my life had come to a close with Cindy's passing, but there is life after death Thankyou Sharon !

Bruce Matthews
Southeast...

Kunena Birthday Module

• hoofdoc28 birthday is today
  • paulblog556715DE birthday is today
  • paulc7765BA9B birthday is today
  • brianriggs birthday is in 1 day
  • canditemby birthday is in 1 day
  • cwlindauer birthday is in 1 day
  • LilBitOfHeaven birthday is in 1 day
  • lonestar birthday is in 1 day
  • vincentfarley52 birthday is in 1 day
  • alminc11 birthday is in 2 days
  • DABELL24 birthday is in 2 days
  • skelemen birthday is in 2 days
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.