make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Saturday May 28, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Back to the future

Back to the future 02 Aug 2011 23:21 #1

• cyber steve
  • Owner
  • Thank you received: 50
Another day another aneurism. So what is going on? If you read my announcement I put in every forum this morning or Baron’s warning thread last night you know but for the rest of you that are running around flailing your arms and generally melting down let me bring you up to speed.

So, as you will recall, in our last episode we had just moved from the old unsafe server to the new safe server. Immediately after this crazy expensive upgrade to assure our security we were attacked and brought down by a hacker. So, we upgraded our Vbulletin which was, well, pretty behind on updates to be kind (and blamed by our ex-host for the attack), and experienced mucho problemos with the site ever after (the back end especially). The old host just couldn’t get the new server’s security software to work without interfering with everything so we accelerated our move to our new host so our site could work again.

This move is underway now.

So, what to expect, 1st you will know you are on the new host when you put www.horseshoes.com in your browser, hit return, and it doesn’t turn into www2.horseshoes.com. In-between our old home and this new home you will experience some pain as the world wide web migrates us. 2nd for a day or so posts are going to be missing in action. I am assured they are safe and will be returned to their rightful owners once the old forum completely lets go of the final survivors on the sinking ship that served you so well until I came along. The final hold outs will most likely our Austrailian friends who are farthest from the new host.

Oh yeah, don’t forget to clear your cookies, history, cache, and any other hiding hole where the old site may attempt to fight for survival. We learned that lesson last week.

So, look at it as an opportunity to enjoy all your debates all over again. Or as an exercise in patience. Or as a drinking opportunity.

Cheers.
Steve Turpin

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses." Herman Melville[/color]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Back to the future 02 Aug 2011 23:25 #2

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
Question Steve? I know the site was down last night but I have for once in my life not had any problems at all? I was a real pain in the Red Barons donkey for a long time with problems but so far so good,,sure hope this doesnt jinx me??:eek::eek::cool:
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

RE:Back to the future 02 Aug 2011 23:32 #3

• cyber steve
  • Owner
Gary Hill wrote:
Question Steve? I know the site was down last night but I have for once in my life not had any problems at all? I was a real pain in the Red Barons donkey for a long time with problems but so far so good,,sure hope this doesnt jinx me??:eek::eek::cool:

The site never returned to operational state in the back end after the attack and the old host could not fix it. That left me no choice but to punch out. The back end problem is now gone on the new host. I got a heavy duty virtual server with all the latest and greatest so it is going to be what we need for the upcoming redesigns anyway, just earlier and more chaotic than my original plan.

I promise I will get everyone back in and up to speed. You will not be left behind. Please make sure you clear all that old history out.

I am going to try to get the missing posts reloaded mid-day tomorrow (the new hosts says we should be migrated throughout the net in 24 hours).
Steve Turpin

"No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses." Herman Melville[/color]

RE:Back to the future 03 Aug 2011 00:22 #4

Forget the posts. I tried to access Dr. Rooneys site off the main page today. Missing. Very valuable works there. Hope to see it restored.
Richard Mercer.
www.oldlinestateforge.com

RE:Back to the future 03 Aug 2011 01:29 #5

• Katy Watts
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 11
I cleaned the cat hair off my safu, only the new knee won't bend far enough to sit on it properly. How bout if I sit zazen from horseback? Will be sending calming vibes your way. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Are you feeding your horse like a cow?
www.safergrass.org

RE:Back to the future 03 Aug 2011 01:46 #6

• Bill Adams
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 9
Well this is a big relief. I thought that because someone had mentioned what Patty might have said about an NB shoeing that there had been a major deletion like in the old days when we used to fight. Geesch.

A rightous man regardeth the life of his beast. Proverbs 12:10
I don't give a damn for a man who can only spell a word one way. Mark Twain

RE:Back to the future 03 Aug 2011 03:38 #7

• cyber steve
  • Owner
Richard Mercer wrote:
Forget the posts. I tried to access Dr. Rooneys site off the main page today. Missing. Very valuable works there. Hope to see it restored.

All the content came along for the ride. I'm sure we will get all the pieces working again. By the way, I love that big dog in your pic! Ex-host confirmed forum data will be ready to FTP over tomorrow. Getting there.
Steve Turpin

RE:Back to the future 03 Aug 2011 03:41 #8

• cyber steve
  • Owner
Katy Watts wrote:
I cleaned the cat hair off my safu, only the new knee won't bend far enough to sit on it properly. How bout if I sit zazen from horseback? Will be sending calming vibes your way. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Keep it coming Katy, need all the metaphysical help I can get.
Steve Turpin

RE:Back to the future 03 Aug 2011 03:46 #9

• cyber steve
  • Owner
Bill Adams wrote:
Well this is a big relief. I thought that because someone had mentioned what Patty might have said about an NB shoeing that there had been a major deletion like in the old days when we used to fight. Geesch.

Unfortunately you guys aren't to blame this time Bill.
Steve Turpin

RE:Back to the future 03 Aug 2011 04:17 #10

• SlowShoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
Steve, thanks for the update and all the hard work!

RE:Back to the future 03 Aug 2011 12:03 #11

• DavidinGA
  • Very Senior Member
When my best man was an hour late and it rained, then got dark before we could take pictures; my mom said " the worse the wedding, the better the marriage."

I hope that holds true for you Steve because, you've sure had a rough wedding with our site. However, I think you're doing a bang up job, despite the bumbs in the road.

David
David H. Van Hook

RE:Back to the future 03 Aug 2011 13:48 #12

• cyber steve
  • Owner
Thank you all for your support and encouragement. I've found that new ventures are always tougher than you imagine they will be when you take them on but very often turn out far better than you hoped they could ever be. Not giving up and not compromising on what you want is the key to success. Beer helps during the rough spells too.
Steve Turpin

RE:Back to the future 03 Aug 2011 14:51 #13

• Travis Reed
  • Master
Are the missing post that are kinda mid thread gone because issues and it only loose a few not the whole thread..or have been pulled for wrong doing..
Travis Reed.....

www.sporthorsefarrier.com to direct link..

RE:Back to the future 03 Aug 2011 16:08 #14

• MPLdyCop
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 7
My whole thread is missing.

Travis,

I did read where you posted on it before it dissapeared. I have been busier this week than ever. I picked up a small boarding barn. Did five in one setting. lol I've got three more for friday. Plus I got in some more ride time with the local farrier.

I did have a good time up at Blackwater Forge watching the AFA practice then the clinic.
Kim Turner

www.totalhorsecare.net

Dr. House "You were right, Counts for nothing if you can't defend it."

RE:Back to the future 03 Aug 2011 17:16 #15

• Ray_Knightley
  • Master
I seem to be only to up load one picture on each post ?What am I doing wrong....?

Kunena Birthday Module

• JWHORSESHOEING birthday is today
  • TheCircleT birthday is today
  • THOROBREDS birthday is today
  • Chris Daniel birthday is in 1 day
  • FordWayFarm birthday is in 1 day
  • Hillbilly898 birthday is in 1 day
  • songlyrics32F075 birthday is in 363 days
  • SonnysMom birthday is in 363 days
  • Rude_n_Ugly birthday is in 364 days
  • Russ in WI birthday is in 364 days
  • Tcasey1968 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.