make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Tuesday January 18, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Finding an apprenticeship

Re: Finding an apprenticeship 18 Feb 2012 15:26 #46

But everyone loves Bill.:cheer:

Is there any chance that you could apprentice with 1 of the instructors?
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Finding an apprenticeship 18 Feb 2012 20:32 #47

• DwnRvrPony
clearthinkingone wrote:

We only have three instructors - they take on 3-4 students themselves when they can.
Though one instructor just recently stopped his outside business because he's needed at the school more.

Re: Finding an apprenticeship 18 Feb 2012 20:34 #48

• david a hall
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 7
tbloomer wrote:
david a hall wrote:
Youngest apprentices work.
What's that line across the sole for, David?[/quote

I was going to open that up for discussion Tom, it was like that when we trimmed it, Im not sure if it isnt an indicator of some underlying condition, any thoughts?

Re: Finding an apprenticeship 18 Feb 2012 20:37 #49

• david a hall
  • Very Senior Member
DwnRvrPony wrote:
clearthinkingone wrote:

We only have three instructors - they take on 3-4 students themselves when they can.
Though one instructor just recently stopped his outside business because he's needed at the school more.

Kayla I am doing a degree in farriery (I am a farrier )and had to lots of weird modules to do, one of them was business studies, ironically the only person in the class who wasnt in business was the lecturer, but we still learned a lot.

Re: Finding an apprenticeship 18 Feb 2012 22:45 #50

Bill;

You fall in the category of ignorant patriots. were you there in wwII? if not , then do you think you can have a say about the fight?

Re: Finding an apprenticeship 18 Feb 2012 22:51 #51

• DwnRvrPony
david a hall wrote:
DwnRvrPony wrote:
clearthinkingone wrote:

Kayla I am doing a degree in farriery (I am a farrier )and had to lots of weird modules to do, one of them was business studies, ironically the only person in the class who wasnt in business was the lecturer, but we still learned a lot.
I'm not comprehending here. :huh:

I've got more than 3 instructors all together - though only 3 farrier instructors, one of which stopped his own farrier business to teach at the school more.

Re: Finding an apprenticeship 19 Feb 2012 02:09 #52

• Bill Adams
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 9
DwnRvrPony wrote:
What ever he was trying to get across. It wasn't very helpful.
I understand that what I've learned isn't going to magically disappear and it's not that I don't want to keep learning it's just that I want to finish what I started, and to do so, I have to jump through some hoops along the way, this being one of them.
Did I crush your spirit and bring you to the point where you desided to give up?
Or were you upset in such a way that may have caused you to redouble your effort and focus on the long term goal as a successful Farrier, regardless of obstacles and setbacks?
If you chose the later, then my work is done here.

A rightous man regardeth the life of his beast. Proverbs 12:10
I don't give a damn for a man who can only spell a word one way. Mark Twain

Re: Finding an apprenticeship 19 Feb 2012 02:18 #53

• Bill Adams
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 9
Juhani Takanen wrote:
Bill;

You fall in the category of ignorant patriots. were you there in wwII? if not , then do you think you can have a say about the fight?
Kind of finding this a bit hard to follow here.
I know I'm ignorant of many things, and I believe that I am a Patriot.
I don't really understand what any "fights" on here have to do with WWII, that I was unable to attend. Several of my Uncles participated though.
Actually, the first thing that came to mind when I read the phrase "ignorant patriots" was the team who finished second in the recent Super Bowl.

A rightous man regardeth the life of his beast. Proverbs 12:10
I don't give a damn for a man who can only spell a word one way. Mark Twain
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2012 02:19 by Bill Adams.

Re: Finding an apprenticeship 19 Feb 2012 02:36 #54

Juhani Takanen wrote:
Bill;

What?
Were you there when my ancestors through the tea off the boat into the harbor? If not do you really think you have a say in the price of tea today? Or for that matter how the cost of oil effects electric prices?
:whistle: :huh:
Just curious WHY you would call Master Bills Patriotism into a farrier forum?
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2012 02:43 by clearthinkingone. Reason: Juhani said something that was ******

Re: Finding an apprenticeship 19 Feb 2012 08:26 #55

• DwnRvrPony
Bill Adams wrote:
DwnRvrPony wrote:
What ever he was trying to get across. It wasn't very helpful.
I understand that what I've learned isn't going to magically disappear and it's not that I don't want to keep learning it's just that I want to finish what I started, and to do so, I have to jump through some hoops along the way, this being one of them.
Did I crush your spirit and bring you to the point where you desided to give up?
Or were you upset in such a way that may have caused you to redouble your effort and focus on the long term goal as a successful Farrier, regardless of obstacles and setbacks?
If you chose the later, then my work is done here.

Maybe I shouldn't have deleted my previous post before it could have been seen. Oh well.

Regardless, you didn't do either with one or two irritable posts, so don't credit yourself.
I may be a girl but I don't have Scarlett O'Hara fits when someone voices disagreement with what I'm doing or trying to do with my life - if that was what you were trying to go for.

Though pertaining to your posts - haven't you heard of the golden rule of if you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all?

Sometimes what you say, even if it's just from the peanut gallery, can come back to bite ya in the butt later down the road.

(And)
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a dam n.
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2012 08:28 by DwnRvrPony.

Re: Finding an apprenticeship 19 Feb 2012 10:13 #56

• DwnRvrPony
clearthinkingone wrote:
Juhani Takanen wrote:
Bill;

What?
Were you there when my ancestors through the tea off the boat into the harbor? If not do you really think you have a say in the price of tea today? Or for that matter how the cost of oil effects electric prices?
:whistle: :huh:
Just curious WHY you would call Master Bills Patriotism into a farrier forum?

I'm going to take a crack at comprehending that Juhani Takanen was more or less saying something to the effect that if you haven't experienced the problem yourself, how are you to act all mighty (patriot), criticize how someone is going through it and then add insult. (the occupy thing - my age generation type thing)

Least that's what I got out of it.

Re: Finding an apprenticeship 19 Feb 2012 13:02 #57

• tbloomer
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 20
david a hall wrote:
tbloomer wrote:
david a hall wrote:
Youngest apprentices work.
What's that line across the sole for, David?[/quote

I was going to open that up for discussion Tom, it was like that when we trimmed it, Im not sure if it isnt an indicator of some underlying condition, any thoughts?
No not really. I don't know what to make of it. Was it just that foot or did all of them have a similar line?
Tom Bloomer
http://blackburnforge.com
302-222-6404

Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.

Re: Finding an apprenticeship 19 Feb 2012 19:05 #58

• MPLdyCop
  • Master
David, Tell the owner to keep the horse away from black permanent markers. I hear they'll make lines like that. But on the other hand, it made it easy to get a 50/50 over the COA. So maybe the mark isn't that bad after all.

:evil:
Kim Turner

www.totalhorsecare.net

Dr. House "You were right, Counts for nothing if you can't defend it."
Last Edit: 19 Feb 2012 19:07 by MPLdyCop.

Re: Finding an apprenticeship 19 Feb 2012 19:14 #59

• david a hall
  • Very Senior Member
MPLdyCop wrote:
David, Tell the owner to keep the horse away from black permanent markers. I hear they'll make lines like that. But on the other hand, it made it easy to get a 50/50 over the COA. So maybe the mark isn't that bad after all.

Kim You will have to explain that theory to Tom and I. we have seen it a few times and put it down to black line disease :)

Re: Finding an apprenticeship 19 Feb 2012 21:19 #60

• tbloomer
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 20
david a hall wrote:
MPLdyCop wrote:

Kim You will have to explain that theory to Tom and I. we have seen it a few times and put it down to black line disease :)
Actually that line isn't anywhere near a plumb line form the COA, but it is pretty close to crossing Duckett's Dot.
Tom Bloomer
http://blackburnforge.com
302-222-6404

Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.

Kunena Birthday Module

• alicia739 birthday is today
  • KDavisCJF birthday is today
  • Rob Mokri birthday is today
  • teddyholz birthday is today
  • TrucutucA3CF birthday is today
  • arizonacowgirl birthday is in 1 day
  • Ed Gladden birthday is in 1 day
  • khfs birthday is in 1 day
  • NewShoes28 birthday is in 1 day
  • phantomcowgirl birthday is in 1 day
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.