make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Monday January 24, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: External Markers??

External Markers?? 22 Jul 2010 21:58 #1

• irishcas
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
So is this foot thin or thick soled? What do the external markers tell you?
Attachments:
Kim Cassidy
"I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence." Doug McLeod
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:External Markers?? 22 Jul 2010 22:05 #2

• chad rice
  • Very Senior Member
Hard to tell from a pic, but what the hell, I'll play. I say fairly thin, cause it looks to have a (shelf) for lack of a better word that outlines the coffin bone. I'm guessing for support.

I'm sure ya got somethin else in mind, but thats what I saw at a glance.
Chad Rice, CF

RE:External Markers?? 22 Jul 2010 22:28 #3

• Alicia Thompson
  • Very Senior Member
Man I can smell that one. :o

Kind of hard to see the angle the frog is at and if there is retracted soles like Chad said but I am going with thick behind the widest part of the frog and thin in front.
Forget thinking outside the box, instead realize there is no box.
- Alicia Thompson

http://thompsonfarrierservice.com

RE:External Markers?? 22 Jul 2010 23:01 #4

Guess I would say thin soled... their is no depth at the apex of frog.
Cody Gilreath, CF
www.certifiedtexasfarrier.com

RE:External Markers?? 22 Jul 2010 23:27 #5

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
Sure would be nice if a wire brush was used to show the whole picture? The heels are wayyyyyy to long, and I sure would trim them correctly , the frog is stretched and I wouldn't do anything but roll the devil out of the toe.:D
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

RE:External Markers?? 22 Jul 2010 23:40 #6

• irishcas
  • Master
Seriously you think the heels are way too long? :) How can you tell from one shot?
Kim Cassidy
"I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence." Doug McLeod

RE:External Markers?? 23 Jul 2010 00:48 #7

• Show Shoe
Gary Hill wrote:
Sure would be nice if a wire brush was used to show the whole picture? The heels are wayyyyyy to long, and I sure would trim them correctly , the frog is stretched and I wouldn't do anything but roll the devil out of the toe.:D

I would agree with you Gary the heels appear to be to long and contracting from what I can see from the pic.
Jeremy Lacroix

RE:External Markers?? 23 Jul 2010 01:25 #8

• irishcas
  • Master
Also, another question, where is the coffin bone in relation to the sole. Where should breakover be?
Kim Cassidy

RE:External Markers?? 23 Jul 2010 01:40 #9

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
given only that one photo, I too think the heels look rather tall. The frog is 'ratty' and has an obvious infection. The solar view puts me in mind of a horse with a clubby foot, so based on that I'm going to say that the sole infront of the apex of the frog is rather thin. I think that if a lateral rad was taken we'd see that and some remodeling of p3 too. Since the laminar junction at the toe appears to have some stretching, I think that p3 has lost is parallel orientation to the dorsal wall and is tipped downward accordingly. The seat of corn on the bottom of the photo shows some evidence of having had an abscess that fairly recently vented. for now, I'd leave the toe breakove right where it now appears to be.

So, when do we get to see the rest of the story?;)
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:External Markers?? 23 Jul 2010 01:40 #10

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 2
Lotsa foot in there!:)

RE:External Markers?? 23 Jul 2010 02:21 #11

• chad rice
  • Very Senior Member
irishcas wrote:
Also, another question, where is the coffin bone in relation to the sole. Where should breakover be?

Appex of the coffin bone is just behind the black discoloring in the sole. Kinda looks like the foot is rolled alittle already, mabye come back a little more. Is this a left frnt?
Chad Rice, CF

RE:External Markers?? 23 Jul 2010 02:22 #12

• chad rice
  • Very Senior Member
hotrodiesel wrote:
Lotsa foot in there!:)

Do ya think this foot has depth in the frnt? I ain't seein what you are.
Chad Rice, CF

RE:External Markers?? 23 Jul 2010 02:59 #13

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 2
Can I play?

I saw thick in back, thinner in front at appex of frog.

RE:External Markers?? 23 Jul 2010 03:04 #14

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
irishcas wrote:
Seriously you think the heels are way too long? :) How can you tell from one shot?

Kim, look at the widest part of the frog and then look how far the heels have crushed. The frog also has evidence of thrush and looks to me to be some solar bruising? Thats why I said I would rasp that toe back some without actually rasping the solar part of the foot. Most of it would be by taking the foot forward....but thats just me!:D
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

RE:External Markers?? 23 Jul 2010 03:24 #15

• irishcas
  • Master
Okay I'm going to drag this out as long as I can (I do have after photos).

1. I think based on external markers that some of us have been taught, this horse has thin soles. Based on where it lived I would say it has thick soles.
2. Based on Gene's stuff horse is putting his breakover where he wants it.
3. Heels look beautiful to me, strong, growing straight out of the bulbs, I'd say the foot is walking on healthy structures.
4. Rick Burten gets points for recognizing a "clubby foot" I saw the dead horse lying there before the guy cuts its legs off. So, I'd concur with a breeds tendencies to have a clubby foot :)

I don't agree with thrush, shortening the toe or long heels and that was BEFORE I took the sole and wall off!

I'll will show more pix but will wait til morning incase anyone else wants to play.
Kim Cassidy

Kunena Birthday Module

• alminc11 birthday is today
  • DABELL24 birthday is today
  • skelemen birthday is today
  • capvieterB8F2 birthday is in 1 day
  • mountaintrailrider birthday is in 1 day
  • sean_the_shoer birthday is in 1 day
  • sweetbranchforge birthday is in 1 day
  • technologie2A68 birthday is in 1 day
  • zaplwiecowiec8 birthday is in 1 day
  • brianriggs birthday is in 364 days
  • canditemby birthday is in 364 days
  • cwlindauer birthday is in 364 days
  • LilBitOfHeaven birthday is in 364 days
  • lonestar birthday is in 364 days
  • vincentfarley52 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.