make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Tuesday January 18, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Close Behind

Close Behind 13 Feb 2009 19:20 #1

  • Jaye Perry
  • Jaye Perry's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 5653
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
Did this one the other day; a little close would ya say?[/quote]

Perhaps, but the judicious application of some ginger salve would probably widen him out . :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Close Behind 13 Feb 2009 21:59 #2

  • calshoer
  • calshoer's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 7253
  • Karma: 0
Sore hocks? Negative palmer angles? Got any body shots or videos ? Tell us more.
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Close Behind 14 Feb 2009 00:28 #3

  • Jaye Perry
  • Jaye Perry's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 5653
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
calshoer wrote:
Sore hocks? Negative palmer angles? Got any body shots or videos ? Tell us more.


Not for YOU!

You already know it all and Balance is YOUR forte':rolleyes::cool:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Close Behind 14 Feb 2009 00:50 #4

Jaye Perry wrote:
Not for YOU!

You already know it all and Balance is YOUR forte':rolleyes::cool:
jaye does horse have a bulldog QH type body?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Close Behind 14 Feb 2009 00:58 #5

  • Jaye Perry
  • Jaye Perry's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 5653
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
bumfoot SHOER wrote:
jaye does horse have a bulldog QH type body?

No, just REALLY Cow Hocked. Coronaries, Fetlocks and Hocks touch. Sorry just the one pic; I was in a Hurry
Good feet, that is why Rollers fit a little snug on the medial branches;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Close Behind 14 Feb 2009 01:15 #6

Jaye Perry wrote:
No, just REALLY Cow Hocked. Coronaries, Fetlocks and Hocks touch. Sorry just the one pic; I was in a Hurry
Good feet, that is why Rollers fit a little snug on the medial branches;)
thanks jaye and if you did not fit so snug you would be back the next day putting the shoe back on.:rolleyes:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Close Behind 14 Feb 2009 01:21 #7

  • Jaye Perry
  • Jaye Perry's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 5653
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
bumfoot SHOER wrote:
thanks jaye and if you did not fit so snug you would be back the next day putting the shoe back on.:rolleyes:

yep, the horse is on a short cycle; the "Over-Growth" thing.:cool:

I applied NO, trailers, stickers ; just an average extended heel laterad.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Close Behind 14 Feb 2009 10:37 #8

  • Ray_Knightley
  • Ray_Knightley's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 4219
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: 0
what would be the effects on this horse in the movement when the lateral heel is raised about 2° or so ?? in the movement ,i saw a very interesting test with minis the medial heel should still be in contact with the ground !

Ray knightley.farrier.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Close Behind 14 Feb 2009 12:39 #9

  • Jaye Perry
  • Jaye Perry's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 5653
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
everyhorseisapersontoo-what would be the effects on this horse in the movement when the lateral heel is raised about 2° or so ?? in the movement ,i saw a very interesting test with minis the medial heel should still be in contact with the ground !

years ago, the designer handmade was an lateral wedged shoe for the hinds~~ it had the effect on working horses to damage the tibialis crainalis ligaments of the hocks in some cases
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Close Behind 14 Feb 2009 15:15 #10

  • calshoer
  • calshoer's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 7253
  • Karma: 0
I would find it hard to call a horse who stand with his hind feet together "cow hocked" , because cow hocked horse stand with hocks together but toed out from there down. So I would call it base narrow.....and sometimes there is a reason besides just conformatin for that stance.
Jaye you post some good pictures but never seem to post the rest of the story........ this could have been a good discussion for the young'uns here to learn something. Oh well . whatever.
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Close Behind 14 Feb 2009 15:25 #11

  • Jaye Perry
  • Jaye Perry's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 5653
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
calshoer wrote:
I would find it hard to call a horse who stand with his hind feet together "cow hocked" , because cow hocked horse stand with hocks together but toed out from there down. So I would call it base narrow.....and sometimes there is a reason besides just conformatin for that stance.
Jaye you post some good pictures but never seem to post the rest of the story........ this could have been a good discussion for the young'uns here to learn something. Oh well . whatever.


You don't get out much; it shows:rolleyes:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Close Behind 14 Feb 2009 17:09 #12

  • calshoer
  • calshoer's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 7253
  • Karma: 0
You don't get out much; it shows
It's cold here. I get out a lot more in the summer. :)I'm supposed to be getting all my paperwork done and organizing the office in between in between giving you a hard time. Actually, I'm shoeing this afternoon and tomorrow because it will be warmer so don't get the idea I'm sitting around eating bon bons and watching Oprah. :D
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Close Behind 14 Feb 2009 17:28 #13

  • Ray_Knightley
  • Ray_Knightley's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 4219
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: 0
Jaye Perry wrote:
years ago, the designer handmade was an lateral wedged shoe for the hinds~~ it had the effect on working horses to damage the tibialis crainalis ligaments of the hocks in some cases

but in the case of cow hock or close fetlock and hock and hoof would this not give some easy forward movement ,or would a large lateral web with a small sharp medial web and the right ground conditions be of help ,through the wide lateral is the hoof supported and the medial web can sink in to stop any jult in the hock??

Ray.k
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Close Behind 14 Feb 2009 17:41 #14

  • Jaye Perry
  • Jaye Perry's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 5653
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
everyhorseisapersontoo wrote:
but in the case of cow hock or close fetlock and hock and hoof would this not give some easy forward movement ,or would a large lateral web with a small sharp medial web and the right ground conditions be of help ,through the wide lateral is the hoof supported and the medial web can sink in to stop any jult in the hock??

Ray.k

exactly. you mentioned a wedge for minis. i just gave a senario of what happened years ago wedging the laterad heel on the hind
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Close Behind 14 Feb 2009 17:42 #15

  • Jaye Perry
  • Jaye Perry's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 5653
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
calshoer wrote:
It's cold here. I get out a lot more in the summer. :)I'm supposed to be getting all my paperwork done and organizing the office in between in between giving you a hard time. Actually, I'm shoeing this afternoon and tomorrow because it will be warmer so don't get the idea I'm sitting around eating bon bons and watching Oprah. :D


I told ya years ago, come on down to the South. it's warm in the winter; relatively.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kunena Birthday Module

  • alicia739 birthday is today
  • KDavisCJF birthday is today
  • Rob Mokri birthday is today
  • teddyholz birthday is today
  • TrucutucA3CF birthday is today
  • arizonacowgirl birthday is in 1 day
  • Ed Gladden birthday is in 1 day
  • khfs birthday is in 1 day
  • NewShoes28 birthday is in 1 day
  • phantomcowgirl birthday is in 1 day
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

S5 Box

Register

*
*
*
*
*
*

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.