make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Tuesday June 28, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: unbelievable candidates vie for region 5

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 18 Jan 2008 15:12 #16

  • tbloomer
  • tbloomer's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 4622
  • Thank you received: 20
  • Karma: 1
Phil Armitage wrote:
No, but I would be willing to contribute to good health insurance plan.
Insurance laws differ from state to state. Some states have laws PROHIBITING professional associations from offering group insurance benefits.
Tom Bloomer
http://blackburnforge.com
302-222-6404


Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 18 Jan 2008 21:20 #17

  • reillyshoe
  • reillyshoe's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 2690
  • Thank you received: 7
  • Karma: 4
I would like to comment on one candidate who I have become particularly fond of since I moved to PA last year- Bruce Daniels. I have nothing against the other candidates, but Bruce strikes me as someone with a passion for the industry and an all around good guy.
P
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 18 Jan 2008 21:23 #18

  • reillyshoe
  • reillyshoe's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 2690
  • Thank you received: 7
  • Karma: 4
Perhaps Baron could be the "six figure IT guy", since he seems to have the technology to poll right here.....
P
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 19 Jan 2008 12:21 #19

  • tbloomer
  • tbloomer's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 4622
  • Thank you received: 20
  • Karma: 1
reillyshoe wrote:
Perhaps Baron could be the "six figure IT guy", since he seems to have the technology to poll right here.....
While he man be a "captain of industry," Baron is not an IT guy. Having the technology is not the problem. The problem is how the individual pieces of technology are integrated into a system. It is difficult to redesign something that was never designed in the first place.

How do you add a feature to something when you don't know where the data is that you need to access in order to impliment that feature? What if the data is stored in multiple locations - some of it handled by programs and some of it handled by people. What if the person who manages some of that data decides to do something different - and there are no instructions or PLANS to follow. Suddenly the system has been changed because some office worker made a decision to change what they were doing with their portion of the data.

Then that person leaves and a new person replaces them. Since nobody is aware that the "system" was changed and there are no INSTRUCTIONS and no PLAN to follow . . . meanwhile the management changes every two years and each new management change brings with it new ideas about what should be done with the system. However, since the system is not defined in a PLAN and there are no INSTRUCTIONS, whatever changes that management decides to make might cause even more problems.

It would be best to s**** the whole thing and start over with a real strategic plan. The problem with that is that while the strategic plan is being built, the existing system must be kept running. In addition, the existing system needs to be defined so that all of the existing data and functionality can be converted over to the new system.

The whole time this is happening, the folks in charge are going behind the back of the guy who is trying to fix the technology problem because they are impatient and they want to do things their way - even though they don't know what they are doing to begin with.

So now there are new "features" that have been added without telling the technology person, yet somehow that is supposed to be OK with the technology person when he finds out that some executive made an executive decision without discussing how that decision would impact the work in progress and how it would fit into the plan.

I hope this explanation helps you understand the big picture a little better.
Tom Bloomer
http://blackburnforge.com
302-222-6404


Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 19 Jan 2008 12:54 #20

tbloomer wrote:
While he man be a "captain of industry," Baron is not an IT guy. Having the technology is not the problem. The problem is how the individual pieces of technology are integrated into a system. It is difficult to redesign something that was never designed in the first place.

How do you add a feature to something when you don't know where the data is that you need to access in order to impliment that feature? What if the data is stored in multiple locations - some of it handled by programs and some of it handled by people. What if the person who manages some of that data decides to do something different - and there are no instructions or PLANS to follow. Suddenly the system has been changed because some office worker made a decision to change what they were doing with their portion of the data.

Then that person leaves and a new person replaces them. Since nobody is aware that the "system" was changed and there are no INSTRUCTIONS and no PLAN to follow . . . meanwhile the management changes every two years and each new management change brings with it new ideas about what should be done with the system. However, since the system is not defined in a PLAN and there are no INSTRUCTIONS, whatever changes that management decides to make might cause even more problems.

It would be best to s**** the whole thing and start over with a real strategic plan. The problem with that is that while the strategic plan is being built, the existing system must be kept running. In addition, the existing system needs to be defined so that all of the existing data and functionality can be converted over to the new system.

The whole time this is happening, the folks in charge are going behind the back of the guy who is trying to fix the technology problem because they are impatient and they want to do things their way - even though they don't know what they are doing to begin with.

So now there are new "features" that have been added without telling the technology person, yet somehow that is supposed to be OK with the technology person when he finds out that some executive made an executive decision without discussing how that decision would impact the work in progress and how it would fit into the plan.

I hope this explanation helps you understand the big picture a little better.

Sounds like my marriage and having in-laws living too close. :D
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 19 Jan 2008 14:21 #21

  • George Geist
  • George Geist's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 3336
  • Thank you received: 3
  • Karma: 3
reillyshoe wrote:
I would like to comment on one candidate who I have become particularly fond of since I moved to PA last year- Bruce Daniels. I have nothing against the other candidates, but Bruce strikes me as someone with a passion for the industry and an all around good guy.

That he is Pat. Have known him for years he's good people.
George
For another fun place to play........
www.horseshoersforum.invisionzone.com
Come over and say hello.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 21 Jan 2008 19:20 #22

  • Jack Evers
  • Jack Evers's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 3399
  • Thank you received: 45
  • Karma: 9
Bruce is a long way from my voting area, but I've always admired him as a can-do guy. I remember many years ago he was the judge and clinician at a contest I went to. The year before, an equally big name had been there and spent much of his clinic complaining about the equipment and tools he'd been given. Bruce just looked at the decidedly unlevel anvil he'd been given, bounced a hammer off it a few times and said "I love an anvil like this, don't need to worry about hurting it. He continued by saying his shoeing school had a pipe hitch rack out front and a student didnt graduate until he could level a shoe on it.

At another event when someone asked about pulling clips, he and Bob Skrazdio got into a contest where they would pull a hot shoe out of the forge, reach behind them and be handed some relatively heavy piece if ironl. They were pulling clips with pulloffs, 14 oz driving hammers, handled fullers, bar stock, etc.

He's a good guy ad so is Bob.
Jack Evers CJF AFA#426

The best things about the good old days -- I wasn't good and I wasn't old.

The older I get, the more horses I shoe, the fewer things that I can absolutely, positively fix.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 22 Jan 2008 12:05 #23

When you are a young and very impressionable farrier the things you hear and learn will undoubtedly leave an impression etching out your future.

I was extremely fortunate to have crossed paths with Bruce Daniels and Bob Skradzio in my "earlier" years.

The first indelible thing that Mr. Daniels taught me was humility. I can clearly remember his story of being a young man on the race track full of bravado and ego wanting to show off how few hammer blows it took to drive a nail, and how much humility it took to suck it up when he drove that nail backwards. I still hear his voice inside my head 20 something years later when I am feeling a little full of myself.

The second was looking up from my anvil during one of my first shoeing contests to see Mr. Daniels intently watching (and cheering me on No-Less!) make a pair of heart-bar shoes. I was suddenly very self-conscious as he was discussing my work with my former-Boss and Mentor John Blombach. I don't know what left Mr. Daniels with an impression about me, but a few months later when he was President of the AFA and part of the selection committee for the AFA's Cultural exchange, he (and a few others of "the Greats") selected me as one of the 1987 Candidates to go on the Exchange. I am still grateful to this day for Mr. Daniels and the others for giving me an opportunity at a time when women were still not mainstream in the trade. I am sure at that time it took a great deal of humility from the "Good Ol' Boys of the AFA" (absolutely no disrespect intended) to step outside the "box" and select a woman for the trip.

Mr. Skradzio to this day still remains one of my shoeing hero's and Icons. He is one of those special people that when you talk to him you feel as though you are in the presence of a great legend. I know some of the things he showed us in his clinics I still use to this day. My husband came over to me when we were at the Chattanooga convention and said he was just talking to this man with these great hands! Mike knew he had just been talking to one of our "Wise-men" of the trade, asking me who this great man was. When he descibed him I knew right away it was Bob!


Dianne Lemmon CJF
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 22 Jan 2008 14:36 #24

  • Rick Burten
  • Rick Burten's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Enforcer
  • Posts: 9082
  • Thank you received: 50
  • Karma: 8
Far as I'm concerned, two better gentlemen never walked the face of the earth.
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."


Je pense donc je suis
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 02 Feb 2008 18:07 #25

  • beslagsmed
  • beslagsmed's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 1798
  • Thank you received: 5
  • Karma: 0
Well I finally received my ballot in the mail today, but it is a ballot for Pres, VP and Tres. Guess it is a little late now:(
Mikel Dawson, RJF

(Denmark)
What part of "NO" don't you understand!!

Caution: Watch for hoof in mouth disease!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 06 Feb 2008 01:17 #26

  • Hoofangler
  • Hoofangler's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 100
  • Karma: 0
I'd like to congratulate Bruce Daniels, Steve Kraus, and Jack Millman on their election to the BOD for region 5. This will be a great format for these men to make a difference.
I'd also like to thank those of you who nominated and supported me in this election.

Mike Givney CF
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 06 Feb 2008 02:12 #27

  • anvilsteve
  • anvilsteve's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 225
  • Karma: 0
Thanks Mike, I hope to not disappoint those of you who have put your faith in me. I believe this new board will do a lot for the AFA and farriers in general.
I would like to hear from any of you out there as to what you would like to see happen with the AFA and the direction it should head.

Steve Kraus, CJF, Region 5 Rep
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

Kunena Birthday Module

  • Mike Chaffin birthday is today
  • shelby820 birthday is today
  • hatcher barry birthday is in 1 day
  • cowgirlup birthday is in 363 days
  • gabear67E2 birthday is in 363 days
  • AClement birthday is in 364 days
  • andreanelson birthday is in 364 days
  • dani_shoes78 birthday is in 364 days
  • Docbarhorse birthday is in 364 days
  • SherryinPA birthday is in 364 days
  • WeercerigD10C birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

S5 Box

Register

*
*
*
*
*
*

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.