make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Saturday June 25, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: unbelievable candidates vie for region 5

unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 16 Dec 2007 19:57 #1

• vthorseshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 55
Mr. Steve Kraus CJF AFA #360 of NY state comes with a history and experience in our association equal to few.
Steve's dedication and desire to serve is simply awe inspiring.
This candidate has all the experience, credentials and ability to fill this office.

Mr. Bruce Daniels CJF AFA #460 of New Jersey has been one of my Heroe's. I have looked up to and admired since I first joined the AFA way back when. (#1300)
Mr. Daniels is a farriers farrier. What hasn't this man stepped up to do and done well ? It is an HONOR just to have Bruce Daniels run as a rep.
It goes without saying Mr. Bruce Daniels carries all the credentials to fill this position and do it well.

Mr. Jack Millman CJF AFA #1489
Mr. Jack Millman of Mass. wow ! another man who is a legend and has been an asset to the AFA and it members.
A person who is known for speaking his mind. A person who hasn't been afraid to lead and find the needed paths to accomplish things.
When I think of Mr. Millman, Fighter, tenacity, inovator , credentials eual to anyone. A man I admire.

NOW I COME TO Mr. Mike Givney CF AFA # 5420 of NY/VT
How can Mike measure up to the above candidates ?

Let me say I have known Mike for a while and my admiration for this man grows constantly.
When I decided to retire as president of the Vermont Farriers Association it was because I had taken it as far as my abilities could.
I had been looking at other members to find someone I felt had ALL the necesary qualifications to lead us into the future. Someone to represent every member, not a chosen few, someone who wouldn't be satisfied with today but kept searching for a better tomorrow.
I found all this in the man called Mike Givney.
Mike had taken a common shoeing business and with research, determination, and partnership with his wife and family began a journey that has led him to a top quality shoeing business doing some of the finest horses in the country today.
Mike showed his desire through particiption in our assocaton. Offering his time and knowledge and physical labor when and where he was needed.
Mike never chose favorites or hung with a click in our association. Quite the contrary Mike made himself available to any person needing help and giving suggestions to each and every person.

Mike is in my mind a young Steve Kraus, Bruce Daniels and Jack Millman.
He shows the qualities of all these legends.

Mike brings to this group youth, enthusiasm, a fresh outlook and fresh concepts while working with and acknowledging the tried and true paths that these three other legends have layed before him.

It is a new age with new trends and new mind sets and needs a person who is of this era to represent us.

The AFA as a group are tying to move into the future and trying their best to answer the needs of its members.
Isn't it time we realize we need solid dependable new faces to step into the shoe's of the AFA if we are to advance ?

Just as I realized it was time for a new leader of the Vermont Farriers Association I would suggest "If you want to move forward" it is time for NEW FACES representing us instead of putting the same folks back into the offices of leadership.

Does this statement mean I don't hold the others in the HIGEST of ESTEEM for their past contributions ?? Not for one second !!!
I am just saying that when you need the cart to keep up with the movement of production then you had better find a young well schooled horse to lead it.
A young horse who will show the respect for the older horses and a young horse who will make his judgements to lead by using the wisdom of the older horses who came before him tempered with the insight and leadership ability of a fresh new upcoming young horse who can and will acomplish the work ahead of him.
Mike Givney is this person. Mike can stand beside these legends and stand tall as he will be a man they would be proud of, if elected.

My 2 cents worth ...
"you may not like what I say" !
-but-
"you'll never have any doubts where I stand
quote Cindy Matthews 1948-2006

I thought my life had come to a close with Cindy's passing, but there is life after death Thankyou Sharon !

Bruce Matthews
Southeast...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 16 Dec 2007 20:55 #2

• Derin Foor
  • Very Senior Member
Well said Bruce

Hey folks, remember that the deadline for the post-mark on the ballot envelopes is Mon Dec 17th.

Derin

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 17 Dec 2007 03:35 #3

• beslagsmed
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 5
Yea, it is pretty hard to vote if you don't receive your ballot on time!!
Mikel Dawson, RJF

(Denmark)
What part of "NO" don't you understand!!

Caution: Watch for hoof in mouth disease!!!

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 17 Dec 2007 04:06 #4

• vthorseshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 55
I spoke with the office in Kentucky yesterday and they have extended the time some because of folks not getting ballots on time.

So when you get you information and ballot go ahead and vote
"you may not like what I say" !
-but-
"you'll never have any doubts where I stand
quote Cindy Matthews 1948-2006

I thought my life had come to a close with Cindy's passing, but there is life after death Thankyou Sharon !

Bruce Matthews
Southeast...

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 17 Dec 2007 17:04 #5

• beslagsmed
  • Master
Thanks,
I appreciate the effort on your part.
Mikel Dawson, RJF

(Denmark)

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 18 Jan 2008 01:22 #6

• Ken Norman
does anyone know what the results were................Ken
" The smell of a horse is good for the soul of a man "

Ken Norman , CF
Thornwood Farm Equines and Farriery
1696 Warren Switch
West Pawlet Vt. 05775
802-353-0705 cell
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
thornwoodfarmequinesandfarriery.com
President of Vermont...

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 18 Jan 2008 02:12 #7

• Dick Fanguy
  • Contributing Member
According to Don Gustafson, the results should be offical and out to the membership by Febuary 4th or 5th. Additional time had to be allowed because of mistakes made in the mailing of ballots. We wanted every one that wanted to vote a chance to get their vote in. This election is historic for the AFA.

Dick Fanguy
Dick Fanguy, CJF
225-315-1100
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

For every problem there is always a solution that is simple, obvious, and wrong. Mark Twain

No man can cause more grief than that one clinging blindly to the vices of his ancestors. William Faulkner

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 18 Jan 2008 03:47 #8

• beslagsmed
  • Master
Well as of date, I still have not received my ballot, but hey too late now.
Mikel Dawson, RJF

(Denmark)

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 18 Jan 2008 03:55 #9

• Dick Fanguy
  • Contributing Member
Mikel,

Sorry you did not get a ballot. We had major problems with the mailing in the office and the mail house. I know it is a poor excuse, but it is what happen. We hope this will not happen again. Don't give up on the AFA. We are trying to make it better.

Dick Fanguy
Dick Fanguy, CJF
225-315-1100

For every problem there is always a solution that is simple, obvious, and wrong. Mark Twain

No man can cause more grief than that one clinging blindly to the vices of his ancestors. William Faulkner

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 18 Jan 2008 04:23 #10

Dick Fanguy wrote:
According to Don Gustafson, the results should be offical and out to the membership by Febuary 4th or 5th. Additional time had to be allowed because of mistakes made in the mailing of ballots. We wanted every one that wanted to vote a chance to get their vote in.

This election is historic for the AFA.

Dick Fanguy
Iwould think that until Mikel and others get to vote,
The results can not be released.

Otherwise, the election is invalid,
and could be challenged at any time, thereafter.
Bradley SaintJohn

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 18 Jan 2008 05:40 #11

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
I agree with Bradly. when an elagable meember says "hey I did not recieve a ballet." then the results should not be finalized. Maybe guys like Mikel could e-mail their vote to Dan instead.
Gary Miller, PF

Ride hard, shoot straight, and always speak the truth.
Gunfighter Motto

"Our level of quality is how well our eye can see it." (Eric Russell, Oct 2008, Horseshoes.com)

"Discover what it is that makes you passionate then grab a firm...

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 18 Jan 2008 07:19 #12

• beslagsmed
  • Master
Gary_Miller wrote:
I agree with Bradly. when an elagable meember says "hey I did not recieve a ballet." then the results should not be finalized. Maybe guys like Mikel could e-mail their vote to Dan instead.

This is something I have suggested a long time ago - use the internet. We have to loggin on the AFA homepage member only, so why not have an electronic ballot associated with your name. I am just a workin farrier, but this seems pretty easy, just get a computer geek to tweek the electrons and do it!! ???
Mikel Dawson, RJF

(Denmark)

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 18 Jan 2008 14:23 #13

• tbloomer
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 20
beslagsmed wrote:
. . . but this seems pretty easy, just get a computer geek to tweek the electrons and do it!! ???
It is very easy, especially if you have a six figure computer geek working for you that knows how. The AFA cannot afford a six figure IT budget.

What's worse is that for many years, the AFA has not been able to outsource their technology to the right people. They've been sold a lot of bad design and bad technology because nobody INSIDE the AFA had enough knowledge about that stuff to put together a good technology plan. Even with a good plan, they don't have the budget to impliment it.

Here is an interesting question. If the AFA told their members that they needed $100,000 to upgrade their technology, do you think that every member would be willing to contribute an additional $33 of dues specifically for that purpose?
Tom Bloomer
http://blackburnforge.com
302-222-6404

Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 18 Jan 2008 14:43 #14

tbloomer wrote:
It is very easy, especially if you have a six figure computer geek working for you that knows how. The AFA cannot afford a six figure IT budget.

What's worse is that for many years, the AFA has not been able to outsource their technology to the right people. They've been sold a lot of bad design and bad technology because nobody INSIDE the AFA had enough knowledge about that stuff to put together a good technology plan. Even with a good plan, they don't have the budget to impliment it.

Here is an interesting question. If the AFA told their members that they needed $100,000 to upgrade their technology, do you think that every member would be willing to contribute an additional $33 of dues specifically for that purpose?

No, but I would be willing to contribute to good health insurance plan.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:unbelievable candidates vie for region 5 18 Jan 2008 14:46 #15

• beslagsmed
  • Master
tbloomer wrote:

I can see your point. I'm no computer geek so much of that is over my head. On the other hand could a member sign up for an electronic ballot or a postal ballot? The the member downloads their ballot and sends it in, only giving access to the electonic ballot to the members who sign up by way of activation of their member number. That way double ballots wouldn't be out there?

But then again this takes some software up grade, don't know the costs of it.

Who knows if it was a one time fee, maybe the members would be willing to do it. I know one thing for sure - IF YOU DON'T ASK YOU DON'T GET.
Mikel Dawson, RJF

(Denmark)

• Page:

Kunena Birthday Module

• jimmyoyow birthday is in 1 day
  • Chris Gregory birthday is in 363 days
  • blissy02 birthday is in 364 days
  • CRaja121 birthday is in 364 days
  • JOHNNY ATTKISSON birthday is in 364 days
  • pipjane5 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.