make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Tuesday June 28, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Email Fraud

Email Fraud 10 Dec 2007 04:09 #1

Every so often someone does something that really gets under my skin.:mad: The following is an email that is the first step in a long playing email fraud scam with a slightly different twist. I hope no one actually takes theis **** #$% seriously but I am sure that someone will. This yoyo's email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Send him a note and tell him what you think of him.

Begin email
Hi Ronald E. Kramedjian

What I wish to ******** you with may sound unethical and out of practice,but in the circumstance we found our selves,anything really goes. If we dont give it a go,someone else definitely will, so I want you to see reasons with us. This is far better than going AWOL or turning renegades.

My name is Sgt. Jarvis M. Reeves Jr. I represent my interest and that of few of my fellow soldiers here in Iraq who are in need of your service, understanding, and assistance as regards a mutually beneficial deal.

We are of the marine corps here in Ba'quba, IRAQ. And presently with we service men, is fifty million US dollars we stumbled into in the course of this war against terror.We desire to move these funds out of this gulf country a.s.a.p. for safe-keeping and subsequent sharing/investment between we and you.

We will be moving the funds through diplomatic means, to send it to your residence directly or to a bank of your choice using diplomatic courier service. The whole process is simple, but note that we must keep a low profile at all times. Our main worry is whether you can keep the trust once the funds get to you?(assuming and hoping we make it out of here alive, for people die here daily). My partners and I need a good partner, someone we can repose great trust on,and we strongly feel that someone is you.

We are also very concerned that you do not report us to our superior officers or to the authorities,hence we sincerely plead that should you not be interested in any way, please kindly disregard this mail to save us problem. We sincerely do not want these funds to be taken over by our non-combatant superiors (as is usually the case) considering all the physical and psychological traumer we experience here daily through many close shaves with death.

If you are interested, and is of trust,and can keep this low-profile, then get back to me a.s.a.p so that I can work out modalities to effect and perfect this transaction.

Regards,

Sgt. Jarvis Reeves Jr.
NOTE: Kindly do let me know what percentage you are willing to accept for your service and assistance so that I may discourse that with my partners. And please be praying for our survival for it aint really an easy road down here.Thank you.

God Bless America

--- end email
Ronald E. Kramedjian, RJF

Visit the Guild of Professional Farriers, Inc. Website

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Email Fraud 10 Dec 2007 04:38 #2

Ronald E. Kramedjian wrote:
This yoyo's email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Send him a note and tell him what you think of him.

I'm not so sure that is a good idea...

I don't know where this person got your email addy (was it on your profile at any time?), but I have a strong feeling these folks might be tied to or are the "Saudi Freedom Fighters" that couldn't get our support before when they wrecked the forums...so they'll play with folks' heart strings instead. I say this only because it's interesting that they used your screen name...I could be completely mistaken and if I am, please disregard...but it isn't common to have one's name listed this way (the middle initial). Nothing wrong with it, just that most screen names on BB's aren't listed this way.

In any case, emailing these people (if they are the group I'm thinking of) can lead to problems when they backtrack the IP address of the sender.

I don't blame you one bit for being ticked, it is a scam and I can't type here what I think of them.

I'm sorry Baron for breaking the rules, but I felt this was important.

Edited to add for credibility (whatever credibility I may have),

Suzanne English
Just a horse owner
RIP Bo, the real Appassionato
5/5/84-7/12/08

RE:Email Fraud 10 Dec 2007 05:27 #3

Ronald E. Kramedjian wrote:
Send him a note and tell him what you think of him.
DO NOT SEND AN EMAIL

Because then they will have many others to play with.
Bradley SaintJohn

RE:Email Fraud 10 Dec 2007 11:42 #4

Ronald you know it is a fraudulent e-mail and then say send him an e-mail?

Delete it. Simple as that. Best way to stop chain mail or fraudulent mail is to delete them.

Do not respond to them at all.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:Email Fraud 10 Dec 2007 23:13 #5

sorry to post this will help you i think if its fraudelant
www.ic3.gov/

RE:Email Fraud 11 Dec 2007 05:37 #6

• franjurga
I recently found out that my entire Hoof Blog has been translated into farsi and is posted on an Iranian horse news site. Pictures and all. For all I know, horseshoes.com forums are avidly read in Tehran, too. What do you all make of that?

I know the vet school there is very good and also very interested in lameness but this doesn't seem to be an academic web site.

Google yourself once in a while. You might be pleasantly or unpleasantly surprised at what you'll find and where you will find it!

RE:Email Fraud 11 Dec 2007 11:39 #7

Fran I think that is pretty cool. Would be nice to have it the other way around and hear more from our brother and sisters around the world. :)
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:Email Fraud 11 Dec 2007 15:17 #8

• George Geist
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
Phil Armitage wrote:
Fran I think that is pretty cool. Would be nice to have it the other way around and hear more from our brother and sisters around the world. :)
Brothers and Sisters you say? Ok Phil you asked for it you got it:D
www.ukhsu.com
Don't worry they do it in English,
George
For another fun place to play........
www.horseshoersforum.invisionzone.com
Come over and say hello.

RE:Email Fraud 12 Dec 2007 16:07 #9

• cowboy_bc
  • Master
George Geist wrote:
Brothers and Sisters you say? Ok Phil you asked for it you got it:D
www.ukhsu.com
Don't worry they do it in English,
George

Hi all,

A worthless site compared to this one, right up there with Giles Farriery.

Kevin
Kevin Joseph Wheeler

Always strive to be the person your dog thinks you are.

if i was smart enought to spell properly I probably wouldnt be shoeing friggen horses for a living ay. Red Amor

If it don’t seem like it’s worth the effort it probably...

RE:Email Fraud 15 Dec 2007 02:05 #10

• George Geist
  • Master
cowboy_bc wrote:
Hi all,

A worthless site compared to this one, right up there with Giles Farriery.

Kevin
Kevin,
Thats only because this site has Phil:) I think if him and Jaye took their show on the road it would draw a crowd wherever it was.
George
Come over and say hello.

RE:Email Fraud 15 Dec 2007 02:20 #11

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 1
George Geist;..Kevin,
Thats only because this site has Phil:) I think if him and Jaye took their show on the road it would draw a crowd wherever it was.

Your still mad because nobody has called you "Mr." this week, this past score:rolleyes:

Or you are just looking to get me banned so you can get this site unionized!!:rolleyes:

And you and Lady are playing bridge and are bored!!!!:cool:

RE:Email Fraud 15 Dec 2007 03:07 #12

• George Geist
  • Master
Jaye Perry wrote:
Your still mad because nobody has called you "Mr." this week, this past score:rolleyes:
Having just returned from fixing one of your botch jobs over at Middleham racecourse where you were in fact duly licensed I understand. I heard that the bartenders in that town call you Mr as well.:p
Or you are just looking to get me banned so you can get this site unionized!!:rolleyes:
Of course that would be an improvement but the side is Guildized(is that a word?) Which is a good runner up;)
[/QUOTE]
Come over and say hello.

RE:Email Fraud 15 Dec 2007 03:17 #13

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
George Geist;-Having just returned from fixing one of your botch jobs over at Middleham racecourse where you were in fact duly licensed I understand. I heard that the bartenders in that town call you Mr as well.:p

It's mister anywhere I go:cool:.

You still can't get over someone in "your own" backyard making money from the "outside".:eek:

I'll get Track certified in Pa next month, along with Dave:cool:, if that will keep you from whining.

RE:Email Fraud 15 Dec 2007 03:21 #14

• George Geist
  • Master
Jaye Perry wrote:
I'll get Track certified in Pa next month, along with Dave:cool:, if that will keep you from whining.
Ok you do that, :D

Keep practicing you might be able to work alongside Phil:cool:
George
Come over and say hello.

RE:Email Fraud 15 Dec 2007 03:26 #15

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
George Geist;Ok you do that, :D

No, I need your permission first not an appeasement,/ Don't want to get my tires cut in a "card" squabble.:rolleyes:

Keep practicing you might be able to work alongside Phil:cool:

Maybe if you help:eek:

Kunena Birthday Module

• Mike Chaffin birthday is today
  • shelby820 birthday is today
  • hatcher barry birthday is in 1 day
  • cowgirlup birthday is in 363 days
  • gabear67E2 birthday is in 363 days
  • AClement birthday is in 364 days
  • andreanelson birthday is in 364 days
  • dani_shoes78 birthday is in 364 days
  • Docbarhorse birthday is in 364 days
  • SherryinPA birthday is in 364 days
  • WeercerigD10C birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.