make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Saturday May 28, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: taking the enjoyment out

RE:taking the enjoyment out 07 Aug 2007 00:11 #16

• Derin Foor
  • Very Senior Member
lovelyepona wrote:
I do not think the letter was appropiate. First off I haven't been to this board in months, secondly I think I may have posted twice and thats been it.
After this I highly doubt I will post again. Everyone in their right minds know that politics is always an area thats heated.But to send out a letter like that to everyone is a tad rude.

Dawn,

I post here occasionally and I think the letter was very appropriate. I didnt feel like Baron was targeting me at all, just making himself clear in a well written e-mail to ALL. I highly doubt Baron has the time or inclination to send out individual e-mails. You call it rude... I call it straight forward and to the point, no BS.... and that is one of the things that I like about Baron and the reason he is successful in his endeavors

Dont go away mad....participate and make this a great learning environment.

Derin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:taking the enjoyment out 07 Aug 2007 00:34 #17

• reillyshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 7
smitty88 wrote:
if people keep knocking people in a bad way
we will soon have nothing to answer to

its a shame

Agreed, and the list of offenders include more than Jaye, Dave and Bryan M.
Let's not pretend they are the only issue....
P

RE:taking the enjoyment out 07 Aug 2007 00:38 #18

Brian Purrington wrote:
Bulk Email.... Email account.

Checked, nothing there. Can you foward it to me? Maybe I need to update my e-mail address.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:taking the enjoyment out 07 Aug 2007 00:52 #19

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
Phil, my main e-mail is with AOL and I have never changed it ( came with the puter) anyway AOL and Barons server for the site don't geehaw, so I have a e-mail with yahoo and thats how Baron can send me my passwords when I mess up and he gets all frustrated with me! :D I found his letter in my bulk account there. Be on guard he has all of us in his gunsight! :eek:
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

RE:taking the enjoyment out 07 Aug 2007 01:30 #20

Since the Match thread was closed..............

'The enjoyment is back!!!!'

and after looking at Tom Bloomer's blacksmithing and going to the Delmarva Farrier Assoc. in July.............I just want to say thank you for the incrediable encouragement!!! What great art work and blacksmithing.
Just looking at the art work just wants me to jump back into the fire and work in the forge!!! I will work on my shoe board and everything I have learned and put it to use. So guys let's put the enjoyment back and make hand made shoes and post them; and everyone, including myself, can learn how to better in the fire. ...........
....... But after the 'HEAT-WAVE" of 100F., please................

Well guys, let's save this thread and show off our blacksmithing skills!!!!
.....................................Linda........................................
________
COACH HANDBAGS

RE:taking the enjoyment out 07 Aug 2007 01:41 #21

I will start it off. Follow the link below.

http://www.horseshoes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=73797#post73797

Enjoy and critique. Thanks
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:taking the enjoyment out 07 Aug 2007 01:47 #22

Phil Armitage wrote:
I will start it off. Follow the link below.

http://www.horseshoes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=73797#post73797

Enjoy and critique. Thanks

See how we can all learn from one another. I hope to keep this thread strickly for blacksmithing and shoeing.

thanks Phil................................Linda........................
________
[URL="http://www.****tube.com/categories/1024/cute/videos/1"]TEEN CUTE[/URL]

RE:taking the enjoyment out 07 Aug 2007 01:51 #23

Question:

My test is with race nails, and in Danny Ward's Farrier School; we made hand made with City Heads.

Now it's E-Nails..........why?.........how come?..
.....just a preference; but I like City Heads and my forepunch is made for them.
________
Vapor genie review high

RE:taking the enjoyment out 07 Aug 2007 02:34 #24

• calshoer
  • Guru
I am sure glad I read this thread *before* I opened my mail !
My copy of the letter was addressed only to me and because of that I would have thought that it was directed only at me for some reason.... :eek:
Glad I found out beforehand that it was a it was a blanket letter.
Patty
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

RE:taking the enjoyment out 07 Aug 2007 03:47 #25

• Bryan McElwee
  • Thank you received: 1
Brian Purrington wrote:
How did I get put in this......?

Brian he was talking about me. The Bryan the spells his named the right way :D J/K!!!
Good judgement comes from experience... And a lot of that comes from bad judgement

Annoy a barefooter... SHOE horses!

RE:taking the enjoyment out 07 Aug 2007 05:44 #26

• Kaydence
  • Very Senior Member
calshoer wrote:
I am sure glad I read this thread *before* I opened my mail !
My copy of the letter was addressed only to me and because of that I would have thought that it was directed only at me for some reason.... :eek:
Glad I found out beforehand that it was a it was a blanket letter.
Patty

Same here Patty. I haven't opened that email account in close to a month so I had no idea there was mail waiting. I think I would have been a bit shocked if I had opened it without reading this thread first.

Cheri

RE:taking the enjoyment out 07 Aug 2007 06:24 #27

• smitty88
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 64
God i could have started a war
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

RE:taking the enjoyment out 07 Aug 2007 06:55 #28

• George Geist
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
Smitty,

I don't think so. Wait till Phil says the right comment if you really want to be entertained! :eek:

Wind them up and watch them go!!!!! :D

Hey, how come I didnt get a letter too?
George
For another fun place to play........
www.horseshoersforum.invisionzone.com
Come over and say hello.

RE:taking the enjoyment out 07 Aug 2007 12:37 #29

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
For the same reason a lot of people don't receive a lot of their mail; Your ISP is doing you the "favor" of blocking a lot of mail they think is junk. Wonderful, isn't it? The letter was sent to everyone, no exceptions.

Baron
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

RE:taking the enjoyment out 07 Aug 2007 15:55 #30

Will you post the letter here?
Cordell Rogers
CPA, MAcc, not yet CF

Kunena Birthday Module

• JWHORSESHOEING birthday is today
  • TheCircleT birthday is today
  • THOROBREDS birthday is today
  • Chris Daniel birthday is in 1 day
  • FordWayFarm birthday is in 1 day
  • Hillbilly898 birthday is in 1 day
  • songlyrics32F075 birthday is in 363 days
  • SonnysMom birthday is in 363 days
  • Rude_n_Ugly birthday is in 364 days
  • Russ in WI birthday is in 364 days
  • Tcasey1968 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.