make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Saturday May 28, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JHU & AFA

RE:JHU & AFA 03 Aug 2007 01:01 #121

Phil Armitage wrote:
Okay, enough already your makeing me blush. :o

WHY, you think you are a young guy?

I said................I can make the "young" guys blush, and the old men want to come out of retirement!...............ohhh....... my...........

and Phil, dear:

YOU ARE NOT YOUNG ANY MORE!
________
UGGS
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:JHU & AFA 03 Aug 2007 01:13 #122

George Geist wrote:
Hey Ron,
I have no problem with anything you say and as I said I'm not sure about the numbers myself because most of us don't have much contact with anybody outside our locals.

I'll say that even if you're correct in your estimation why is it that you'll take GPF seriously and not us then? Personally I find it difficult to take seriously any organization that doesn't require testing for membership but you know that.

Don't misunderstand I'm not bad mouthing GPF in fact I think they'll be a good thing so long as Tom Bloomer keeps steering the ship.

Now, in all fairness I didn't start this one this time. Admittedly I can instigate but this time is not as it appears. Linda mentioned something about the Union, these guys went into attack mode and the fuse was lit. I do ride for the brand and lead from the front so when my group is getting beaten up on I'll be there.

As I said before this has been going on for many years. Since the founding of the AFA matter of fact.

Personally I think I'd rather wrestle a grizzly than argue with Tom Stovall! The things I do for my beloved Union :D
George

I was so happy to meet everyone at the GPF, and Tom Bloomer is a great leader, a good person, and a great blacksmith in the shoes he was making in his forge. I learned from him that day, and Alvin too; and he (Tom B.) takes the time to show you something you might not understand or forgot over the years. He is a giving person!!! He is an inspiration for all up in coming horseshoers, and for the all ready established. Hoping to join the GPF soon! because of it.
....................................Linda...............................................
________
Lost Advice

RE:JHU & AFA 03 Aug 2007 02:13 #123

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
Linda

Looks as if you couldn't answer my question. If you truly have knowledge of the "federal arrest" you should be able to answer my simple question.

Or were you just spouting off?

Please refrain from the s-exual comments and just answer the questions.
Jeff Holder

Some people are like Slinky’s, pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

RE:JHU & AFA 03 Aug 2007 02:16 #124

Hey

You AFA guys like to tear up a JHU girl farrier!

but let me tell you one thing, gentlemen:

...................GIRLS RULE!!!!!!!! AND BOYS DROOL.....:-( :-(

OH YEAH!....................
________
Handheld vaporizer iolite review

RE:JHU & AFA 03 Aug 2007 02:22 #125

J.H. shoeing wrote:
Linda

Looks as if you couldn't answer my question. If you truly have knowledge of the "federal arrest" you should be able to answer my simple question.

1. Drugs are involved, federal arrest will happen.

2. Your jealous that I can flirt.
________
UNIVERSAL HEALTH WAREHOUSE

RE:JHU & AFA 03 Aug 2007 02:33 #126

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
Adding my 2 cents;

In 1994, Laural Ractrack in Md, pulled that on me. You MUST take the Union test, whether you belong to the Union or not, or you do not get your racetrack licence to shoe on the backside. They do not reconized any other track licence what so ever, even Philadelphia Park which is Union. If you had Philadelphia Park licence, JHU or not; they made you take the test all over again. The stewards made that rule on me (1994); might not even apply today????? Not sure of Laural by-laws are today??

And Tom what ever the stewards say, goes on any ruling.
This is a state law, or you will be ruled off; if you do not comply, and if you are ruled off, YOU ARE RULED OFF FOR THE REST OF YOUR NATURAL LIFE!!!! You may never go on the backside of any track in any state in the US, for anything (nothing!!!!) ANYTHING for the rest of your natural life, there are NO exceptions! And this it put on your arrest record (fingerprinted and record kept at the FBI office), since this becomes a FEDERAL OFFENSE. Sometimes, there is a prison sentence up to 10 years.

This federal law ruling applies to "everyone" in the farrier business, and to anyone in the horse business.
PS I have witness this first hand

The above is Linda's post #98
Jeff Holder

Some people are like Slinky’s, pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

RE:JHU & AFA 03 Aug 2007 02:33 #127

J.H. shoeing wrote:
Linda

PS. I know when to very serious, and I also know when not to take life so serious that:
I miss a joke, or a sunset, or some flirtation, sometimes.

Just remember life is way too short not to take out the time to laugh and enjoy what little precious time we may all have.
For we never know if tommorow is our last time we drink a cup of coffee in the morning, kiss our kids, our spouses, or last day we go out and shoe a horse.
Remember, the people who started their day, and never came home.

........................................Linda....................................
________
[URL="http://www.****tube.com/categories/99/rimming/videos/1"]ANAL RIMMING[/URL]

RE:JHU & AFA 03 Aug 2007 02:41 #128

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
I suspect since you are not answering any questions that you truly don't have first hand knowledge.

I know that this may be difficult for you, but stay focused, can you give us the arrest title and statute number for this "federal offense".

Since you have first hand knowledge and I would like to read about it could you please site the federal court docket number and what district it was in.

Thanks
Jeff Holder

RE:JHU & AFA 03 Aug 2007 02:43 #129

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master

So you don't have first hand knowledge of the incident? are you a co-defendant? or a witness for the prosecusion?
Jeff Holder

RE:JHU & AFA 03 Aug 2007 02:48 #130

J.H. shoeing wrote:
Adding my 2 cents;

In 1994, Laural Ractrack in Md, pulled that on me. You MUST take the Union test, whether you belong to the Union or not, or you do not get your racetrack licence to shoe on the backside. They do not reconized any other track licence what so ever, even Philadelphia Park which is Union. If you had Philadelphia Park licence, JHU or not; they made you take the test all over again. The stewards made that rule on me (1994); might not even apply today????? Not sure of Laural by-laws are today??

And Tom what ever the stewards say, goes on any ruling.
This is a state law, or you will be ruled off; if you do not comply, and if you are ruled off, YOU ARE RULED OFF FOR THE REST OF YOUR NATURAL LIFE!!!! You may never go on the backside of any track in any state in the US, for anything (nothing!!!!) ANYTHING for the rest of your natural life, there are NO exceptions! And this it put on your arrest record (fingerprinted and record kept at the FBI office), since this becomes a FEDERAL OFFENSE. Sometimes, there is a prison sentence up to 10 years.

This federal law ruling applies

The above is Linda's post #98

I blended two different thoughts together.

Laural SRC "Told" me I Had To Be Tested with the Union test whether I belonged to the Union or not. Even Philly Union memebers would be ReTested if they came down there. They would call the police and arrest anyone for trespassing on State property without a licence to go on the backside and if you didn't have your licence, you would be arrested for tresspassing. The track guards make sure everyone complies with having their licences on their person at all times, and your vehicle are tagged with a track ID as well with prove of insurance and registration infor is taken down as well. You may be ruled off.

Federal offence going on the backside without a licence if you HIGH on drugs and have drugs on your person. They can give anyone a drug test at any time, and if you fail, you may be arrested and can be a fine of 10K and up to 10 years in prison. Mandatory Ruled off on all US tracks in the country, arrest picture of you is put in all guard posts, cross into the backside and it is a federal offence.
________
The cigar boss

RE:JHU & AFA 03 Aug 2007 02:50 #131

J.H. shoeing wrote:

So you don't have first hand knowledge of the incident? are you a co-defendant? or a witness for the prosecusion?

Not allowed to say by law.

all I can say there is a a drug problem among the backside like any other profession.
________
[URL="http://www.****tube.com/video/7308/hard-anal-for-a-hot-blonde-****"]Hot blonde[/URL]

RE:JHU & AFA 03 Aug 2007 02:53 #132

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
What law is that? or are you making up more stories?
Jeff Holder

RE:JHU & AFA 03 Aug 2007 02:54 #133

J.H. shoeing wrote:
I suspect since you are not answering any questions that you truly don't have first hand knowledge.

I know that this may be difficult for you, but stay focused, can you give us the arrest title and statute number for this "federal offense".

Since you have first hand knowledge and I would like to read about it could you please site the federal court docket number and what district it was in.

Thanks

not allowed to say.
best to leave things alone and don't pursue

I have nothing to do with it
________
[URL="http://www.****tube.com/categories/1064/costume/videos/1"]Threesome costume[/URL]

RE:JHU & AFA 03 Aug 2007 02:54 #134

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
so you are really a UC just posing as a Farrier?
Jeff Holder

RE:JHU & AFA 03 Aug 2007 02:55 #135

ladyblacksmith wrote:
Hey

You AFA guys like to tear up a JHU girl farrier!

but let me tell you one thing, gentlemen:

...................GIRLS RULE!!!!!!!! AND BOYS DROOL.....:-( :-(

OH YEAH!....................

Linda, the only thing that matters is how well you do your job. That's it, simple as that. I respect anyone that does this for a liveing. Yes, many of us tear up or get torn up on this forum, part of a disfunctional family I quess. It can get down right nasty sometimes, but weed out all the **** and their is a lot of good stuff on here. You have a lot of good points and appear to agree to disagree.

I hope you stick around. Nobody is tearing you up because your a girl farrier. We are all farriers talking to other farriers. Keep it that way.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

Kunena Birthday Module

• JWHORSESHOEING birthday is today
  • TheCircleT birthday is today
  • THOROBREDS birthday is today
  • Chris Daniel birthday is in 1 day
  • FordWayFarm birthday is in 1 day
  • Hillbilly898 birthday is in 1 day
  • songlyrics32F075 birthday is in 363 days
  • SonnysMom birthday is in 363 days
  • Rude_n_Ugly birthday is in 364 days
  • Russ in WI birthday is in 364 days
  • Tcasey1968 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.