make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Saturday May 28, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JHU & AFA

JHU & AFA 30 Jul 2007 18:52 #1

• George Geist
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
Ok,
Being as that Cordell is having a good time finding past political endorsements from 4 years ago. It can be pointed out that an endorsement does not necessarily mean a bankrolling of a campaign. That particular candidate didn't last a month after that so great choice he was :rolleyes:

Of importance to note though, is the fact that the Union does have the ability to get in the door in the matter of things of a political nature that might be of interest to horseshoers. The AFA can not.

Also, by federal law, workers have the right to a refund of any portion of their dues that is used for political purposes. Of note, none of this example came from the horseshoers division.

Furthermore, this happened when we were still part of the AFL-CIO. After our separation from them I doubt you'll ever see a repeat of that one time only occurrence. The political activities of the AFL-CIO was precisely what caused that organization to lose over a third of their member unions 2 summers ago.

Another example of what happens with poor leadership. After being the ones to build that organization, the horseshoers were also one of the first to walk from it.
George
For another fun place to play........
www.horseshoersforum.invisionzone.com
Come over and say hello.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:JHU & AFA 30 Jul 2007 19:38 #2

• Mike Ferrara
  • Guru
Unions are always going to be a touchy subject but...taking advantage of group buying power to procure benefits makes sense so that's going to mean some sort of organizartion.

RE:JHU & AFA 30 Jul 2007 23:12 #3

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
George

I must have missed something.

You have stated that the union dues payed for benefits. Linda, who claims to be a JHU member, has made several statments about how much she pays for her insurance and made references to some other things that have been dificult in her situation.

Where are all of her benefits?
Jeff Holder

Some people are like Slinky’s, pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

RE:JHU & AFA 31 Jul 2007 01:06 #4

Mike Ferrara wrote:
Unions are always going to be a touchy subject but...taking advantage of group buying power to procure benefits makes sense so that's going to mean some sort of organizartion.

Thank you, thank you, so, so very much Mike!!

That's all, I am trying to do for ALL farrier families, and for their children to be covered. We can't depend on our regular jobs or our wives jobs, any more; when they are down-sizing, and going over seas.

Just look at Mustad buying Simmonds and taking it down to Columbia for production.

Thank you so much once again..............Linda...............
________
Weed

RE:JHU & AFA 31 Jul 2007 01:09 #5

• George Geist
  • Master
Jeff,
What Linda is talking about is medical. Yes the Union has medical insurance available. Problem is it has a pretty low participation rate because it is quite costly. This cant be helped.

Until the day comes that we can get a public health service in this country the insurance crisis will continue to get worse. Because Linda has a daughter she would require the family plan which is a bit beyond her reach right now.

Outside of that she has all the benefits described on the other thread and will tell you more herself if she so chooses.
George
Come over and say hello.

RE:JHU & AFA 31 Jul 2007 01:22 #6

• Tom Stovall CJF
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
George Geist in gray, deletia

Being as that Cordell is having a good time finding past political endorsements from 4 years ago. It can be pointed out that an endorsement does not necessarily mean a bankrolling of a campaign.

I find your statement a bit disingenuous. Is it your claim that unions endorse candidates, but do not use union dues to contribute to their campaigns?

That particular candidate didn't last a month after that so great choice he was :rolleyes:

The union's choice of candidate is not at issue, at issue it the union's using member's dues to fiscally support a candicate. Are you trying to tell folks it doesn't happen?

Of importance to note though, is the fact that the Union does have the ability to get in the door in the matter of things of a political nature that might be of interest to horseshoers.

Do tell? Exactly what has the JHU accomplished lately? They got booted out of CA and AK and KY no longer has test - but hey, three outa three ain't bad.

The AFA can not.

I'm an AFA member. By virtue of my $150.00 yearly dues, I have a $50,000 accidental death insurance. How much are JHU dues and how much insurance does it cover?

Also, by federal law, workers have the right to a refund of any portion of their dues that is used for political purposes. Of note, none of this example came from the horseshoers division.

No doubt, Guido, et al, are in charge of disbursement.

Furthermore, this happened when we were still part of the AFL-CIO. After our separation from them I doubt you'll ever see a repeat of that one time only occurrence. The political activities of the AFL-CIO was precisely what caused that organization to lose over a third of their member unions 2 summers ago.

Goodness gracious, that sounds horrific. How many members does the AFL-CIO have now? How many members does the JHU have?

Another example of what happens with poor leadership. After being the ones to build that organization, the horseshoers were also one of the first to walk from it.

No doubt, the JHU's exit was a matter of grave concern to the AFL-CIO. By the way, speaking of corruption, why did the CRB decide to give the JHU the boot and recognize a rival union? It mighta been "poor leadership," but the CRB apparently thought the JHU was using their test to unfairly exclude qualified platers from working. Imagine that. :)
Tom Stovall, CJF
"The only foolish question is the one left unasked."

RE:JHU & AFA 31 Jul 2007 01:24 #7

George Geist wrote:
Being as that Cordell is having a good time finding past political endorsements from 4 years ago.
That's the most recent presidential election, right?George Geist wrote:
Also, by federal law, workers have the right to a refund of any portion of their dues that is used for political purposes.
Are you sure? I thought that the portion used for lobbying couldn't be deducted - not that it had to be refunded upon request.

Where can I read more about the current benefits offered by the JHU? Do they have a local branch in Arizona?
Cordell Rogers
CPA, MAcc, not yet CF

RE:JHU & AFA 31 Jul 2007 01:24 #8

J.H. shoeing wrote:
George

I must have missed something.

You have stated that the union dues payed for benefits. Linda, who claims to be a JHU member, has made several statments about how much she pays for her insurance and made references to some other things that have been dificult in her situation.

Where are all of her benefits?

PS. You didn't read it right, dear.

I "can't" pay for it, so I "have NO health insurance" at all, only Life/Accidental Insurance.
My day care (NO family due to death) takes most of my money per month; making impossible to pay for health/disabilty as an individual self-employed, sole-propietorship.
Thur a multi-group; we might be able to receive a full-benefit package combine a policy within reason. I am working on a Life/Health/Disability to pay all bills, and "PAY OFF" your mortgage if may never be able to work again!
We all need this.
I am trying to do this for All working farriers and the families; regardless whether you are JHU or AFA or BWFA, or just yourself.

........For the working farrier, Linda
________
Kitchen Measures

RE:JHU & AFA 31 Jul 2007 01:39 #9

• George Geist
  • Master
Tom Stovall, CJF wrote:
I find your statement a bit disingenuous. Is it your claim that unions endorse candidates, but do not use union dues to contribute to their campaigns?
In this case yes
The union's choice of candidate is not at issue, at issue it the union's using member's dues to fiscally support a candicate. Are you trying to tell folks it doesn't happen?
See above
Do tell? Exactly what has the JHU accomplished lately? They got booted out of CA and AK and KY no longer has test - but hey, three outa three ain't bad.
Hmmmm wasn't aware that there was horse racing in Alaska. You also don't see vet practice acts spreading as rapidly anymore do you? We stopped it in New Jersey and we'll fight them anywhere.
I'm an AFA member. By virtue of my $150.00 yearly dues, I have a $50,000 accidental death insurance. How much are JHU dues and how much insurance does it cover?
$300 yr (as you fully well know) $30,000 life, $40,000 accidental death, $70,000 total. Do yourself a favor and don't even go there. If you want to keep score on benefits you wont be able to compete. We have more to come as well.
No doubt, Guido, et al, are in charge of disbursement.
You guys constant references to organized crime and illegal activity I can say 2 things. My name doesn't even end in a vowel, and for criminal activity you need look no further than your own esteemed president :p

No doubt, the JHU's exit was a matter of grave concern to the AFL-CIO. By the way, speaking of corruption, why did the CRB decide to give the JHU the boot and recognize a rival union? It mighta been "poor leadership," but the CRB apparently thought the JHU was using their test to unfairly exclude qualified platers from working. Imagine that. :)

As they said when I was in grade school those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Would you like to peruse the archives and bring up some of the things Rick Burten and others said about your esteemed president?
George
Come over and say hello.

RE:JHU & AFA 31 Jul 2007 02:15 #10

George Geist wrote:
Jeff,
What Linda is talking about is medical. Yes the Union has medical insurance available. Problem is it has a pretty low participation rate because it is quite costly. This cant be helped.

Until the day comes that we can get a public health service in this country the insurance crisis will continue to get worse. Because Linda has a daughter she would require the family plan which is a bit beyond her reach right now.

Outside of that she has all the benefits described on the other thread and will tell you more herself if she so chooses.
George

George,can you afford to pay your own ins without hardship? And linda is having a hard time of it? how long do you think it will take linda to be able to afford to get her own insurance that she deserves for her child or children?
Linda,makes one think she knows her stuff,if linda knows her stuff,why is linda
crying about ins? Is it that linda just wants more time with her kids?I think linda should post her pic,because i don't like to fight with ugly people,because they don't have anything to loose~And i was thinking of questioning her?

RE:JHU & AFA 31 Jul 2007 02:24 #11

• George Geist
  • Master
Just passin through~ wrote:
George,can you afford to pay your own ins without hardship? And linda is having a hard time of it? how long do you think it will take linda to be able to afford to get her own insurance that she deserves for her child or children?
crying about ins? Is it that linda just wants more time with her kids?I think linda should post her pic,because i don't like to fight with ugly people,because they don't have anything to loose~And i was thinking of questioning her?

Well JPT,
I know what Linda looks like and I wouldn't consider her a hound dog. I do fail to see what that has to do with questioning her though. OTOH, she might in turn ask to see you as well, what do you suppose the chances of that are?

As for you thinking she knows her stuff, well, yeah she does. Without taking anything away from anybody else I know a lot of guys who couldn't carry her toolbox. If you want to talk to her talk to her. She'll respond.
George
Come over and say hello.

RE:JHU & AFA 31 Jul 2007 02:24 #12

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
Sweetie

I don't think I read it wrong. I just don't think you are getting the benefits that you may need for your family from the JHU. :eek:

I have purchased most of the insurance benefits that you listed other than paid day care. And I'm not even in an union. Wonder how?
Jeff Holder

Some people are like Slinky’s, pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

RE:JHU & AFA 31 Jul 2007 02:33 #13

Just passin through~ wrote:

Every Mother wants what best for the families, and time with their child (ren).

Our health care is out of control in this country. All it takes is one extreme illness to wipe out a family of the home, savings, and everything they have work for all their lives. Both my parents went thur this. My father laid in the hospital bed for weeks before dying of cancer. My mother for a week before she died of heart failure. All this happen within 111 days; I buried both of my parents. Two years later; my daughter's father 4-day stay hospital bill after he died, was over $100,000K not cover by insurance!
So do not give me any nonsence; I know my stuff very well!!! When it comes to hospitals, funerals, caskets, cemetery plots, life insurance policies; ect.
........................... Linda ..................................
PS I happen to have a wonderful daughter, be a great mom, and a beautiful person, both in and out!!
And one hellava horseshoer to boot!!
________
Nexium Lawsuit

RE:JHU & AFA 31 Jul 2007 02:39 #14

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
An one hellava horseshoer to boot!!

There is always room at the top and bottom of our trade. :o

is your schedule not full? or do you just live beyond your means?
Jeff Holder

RE:JHU & AFA 31 Jul 2007 02:41 #15

J.H. shoeing wrote:
Sweetie

I don't think I read it wrong. I just don't think you are getting the benefits that you may need for your family from the JHU. :eek:

I have purchased most of the insurance benefits that you listed other than paid day care. And I'm not even in an union. Wonder how?

PS that's what I am trying to improve.
________
Vaporgenie ""Lowest Price""

Kunena Birthday Module

• JWHORSESHOEING birthday is today
  • TheCircleT birthday is today
  • THOROBREDS birthday is today
  • Chris Daniel birthday is in 1 day
  • FordWayFarm birthday is in 1 day
  • Hillbilly898 birthday is in 1 day
  • songlyrics32F075 birthday is in 363 days
  • SonnysMom birthday is in 363 days
  • Rude_n_Ugly birthday is in 364 days
  • Russ in WI birthday is in 364 days
  • Tcasey1968 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.