make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Sunday January 23, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: member benefits

member benefits 28 Jun 2007 04:00 #1

Please take a moment to share your opinion in a quick 2 question survey about your farrier association's benefits. Click here to view: http://app.icontact.com/icp/sub/survey/start?sid=8393&cid=27789
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:member benefits 28 Jun 2007 06:17 #2

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
As everyone knows, I am very cir***spect about posting my opinion regarding any particular subjects. Staying as neutral as possible is essential in my position.

That being said, I do wish to express the following thoughts:

A) The purpose of these forums is to diseminate information and ideas through public discourse, the emphasis being on the word "public." Therefore the posting of a link to a survey located outside these forums, where the results can't be viewed by all, in real time, is disquieting.

B) I understand the purpose of the survey, and applaud the effort to gather this information, which can indeed be useful. But the choices in question 1 of the survey could have been put in a "poll" post, and therefore people could have provided their answers, and everyone would have been able to see the results immediately. Not only would this be useful, it would also generate discussion, which is the purpose of the forums.

C) The second question could simply have been posted as a question asking for an answer, without debate involved. Considering the nature of the information sought, if that post was formulated in that way, I would have made sure the resulting posts stuck to answers, without debate.

D) The request for an email address to verify the person providing the answers is a two edged sword. Yes, it's nice to verify, but on the other hand, asking persons to provide their identity when answering a survey tends to discourage participation. Therefore, if the first question was posted as a poll, people could have voted in anonimity, and if they chose to answer the second question they would be verified automatically because they're registed here.

And those are my thoughts. As I stated at the beginning, the information sought is useful, and therefore the post will remain. I just think it should have utilized a different modus operendi.

Baron
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

RE:member benefits 28 Jun 2007 11:11 #3

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
Well said, Baron!

Equally as disquieting for me is the fact that AFA members have be pilloried for posting about matters concerning the AFA, yet the AFA, in the guise of FarrierFacts comes here in this manner.
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:member benefits 30 Jun 2007 17:45 #4

Baron & Rick...

Lets get the facts straight. First of all, this not about or for the AFA. It to get info about what farriers feel they would benefit most from by way of their membership in WHATEVER farrier association they belong to.

Baron, I think you should be constantly polling to get more and more accurate data as to how the industry can best serve its tradesman and how owners can best accommodate their beloved farriers.

The request for email addresses is to ensure accuracy and no duplicates in our surveys.

As for FarrierFacts guising (if that's a word) for the AFA...while that's just plain UNfactual.

RE:member benefits 30 Jun 2007 20:57 #5

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
www.FarrierFacts.com wrote:
Baron & Rick...

Lets get the facts straight. First of all, this not about or for the AFA. It to get info about what farriers feel they would benefit most from by way of their membership in WHATEVER farrier association they belong to.
As Mr. Stovall might say "Hot Damn I love a conspiracy." Lets do indeed get the facts straight. Once before FF came amongst us on these forums and was operating as an agent for the AFA. The President-elect of the AFA, Mr. Andrew Elsbree has an (ahem) int-i-m-ate connection with FF. Mr. Elsbree along with some others in leadership positions in the AFA has made public statements, most generally, negative, regarding AFA members participating on these forums when the subject matter involves the AFA. Demonstrably, the subject of this latest survey, involves the AFA. What conclusions would you draw?
Baron, I think you should be constantly polling to get more and more accurate data as to how the industry can best serve its tradesman and how owners can best accommodate their beloved farriers.
Why? That has never been either the intent or purpose of these forums, though Baron graciously allows polls to be undertaken on the FHRC(horseshoes.com) , when the subject matter is appropriate. In point of fact, Baron has bent over backwards to be accomodating to farriers, veterinarians, horse owners and other interested parties. Attempting to chastise him is a fool's errand.
The request for email addresses is to ensure accuracy and no duplicates in our surveys.
Then you should find a different way to validate your surveys.
As for FarrierFacts guising (if that's a word) for the AFA...while that's just plain UNfactual.
While "guising" may not be a word, had you done your due dilligence you would have learned the following:

"Guise

Syllables: guise
Part of Speech noun
View pronunciation guide Pronunciation "gaiz"

Definition 1. external appearance, esp. if deceptive.
Example a swindler under the guise of a friendly neighbor.
Synonyms semblance (1) , exterior (2) , disguise (2) , masquerade
Similar Words face , cover , front , pretense , look , appearance"

As for the rest of it, the facts speak for themselves, including the fact of past acts.
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:member benefits 30 Jun 2007 22:32 #6

Baron,

Didn't you make it a requirement that anyone posting in the political section was required to post with a full disclosure of their identity either in their log in or their signature? :confused: In this case I see neither and according you your most tolerant rules the posts not signed should have been removed, or has your most magnificent and benevolent dictator changed the rules again?
Ronald E. Kramedjian, RJF

Visit the Guild of Professional Farriers, Inc. Website

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...

RE:member benefits 30 Jun 2007 23:34 #7

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
www.FarrierFacts.com wrote:
Baron & Rick...

I agree completely. Any information gathered in that regard, by anyone or any organization, if it's to be utilized in a productive manner, is applauded by me. I never spoke a word against gathering such information. It was methodology that I questioned.
As has already been pointed out by Rick, my function is to provide the venue and keep some semblance of order. It is for others to gather and/or diseminate information.
I know why. All I did was point out the possible deleterious effect of such a request, and how it could have been avoided.
FarrierFacts guising (if that's a word) for the AFA... while that's just plain UNfactual.
I never inferred as much, nor do I do so now.

It has been correctly pointed out by Ron that the rules for the Political Arena Forum require that all posts be signed with the posters real name. Even if you represent a company or organization, the name is still required. I'd appreciate it if you'd comply in the future. Your posts are encouraged.

Baron
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

RE:member benefits 02 Jul 2007 00:57 #8

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
I just took the survey. At the end you get this message.

"Thank you for registering. Your information has been recorded and your subscription request has been received.

You can manage your subscription from every email you receive through this mailing list. Simply click on the "Manage your Subscription" link at the bottom of the message."

What was it I just subscribed to?

What is it that I have to manage?

Why am I being placed on a mailing list I did not ask for?

I sure hope Andrew Elsbree has more openness with the AFA once his term as president starts than he does with his surveys.
Gary Miller, PF

Ride hard, shoot straight, and always speak the truth.
Gunfighter Motto

"Our level of quality is how well our eye can see it." (Eric Russell, Oct 2008, Horseshoes.com)

"Discover what it is that makes you passionate then grab a firm...

Kunena Birthday Module

• brianriggs birthday is today
  • canditemby birthday is today
  • cwlindauer birthday is today
  • LilBitOfHeaven birthday is today
  • lonestar birthday is today
  • vincentfarley52 birthday is today
  • alminc11 birthday is in 1 day
  • DABELL24 birthday is in 1 day
  • skelemen birthday is in 1 day
  • hoofdoc28 birthday is in 364 days
  • paulblog556715DE birthday is in 364 days
  • paulc7765BA9B birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.