make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Monday June 27, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Match

RE:The Match 06 Aug 2007 01:30 #391

ladyblacksmith wrote:
back to what I said You can't on the front of a runner using WRP! you will toe sore badly on the track with clay and sand. I learned from my own mistakes too! Keep that in mind, it might come handy one day.

Expound.... your post is sketchy.. What is WRP??
And why, would me keeping in mind that you "learn from your mistakes" be handy to me...?
Brian R. Purrington
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.wellshodhorses.com
The topic has been locked.

RE:The Match 06 Aug 2007 01:30 #392

ladyblacksmith wrote:
He's more "YOUR" relation, than mine............because I'M PRETTIER!!!!

Since you don't bend over very much; it's no wonder your having trouble shoeing horses!!! and s-e-x for that matter!!.....LOL..........LOL.......

Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:The Match 06 Aug 2007 01:47 #393

• tbloomer
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 20
ladyblacksmith wrote:
. . .Never knew GPF was near me, until the Delmarva hammer-in 7-14 . . .
Linda, (dahling),

The GPF is a national professional farrier organization.

The Delmarva Farriers Association a local farriery association.

Other than the fact that some people are members of and actively participate in both organizations, there is no "relationship" between these organizations. They serve different purposes, and you ought to join both organizations - because you would get to see more of ME! That in and of itself is a great membership benefit. ;)
Tom Bloomer
http://blackburnforge.com
302-222-6404

Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.

RE:The Match 06 Aug 2007 05:57 #394

• T.N. Trosin
  • Very Senior Member
Brian Purrington wrote:
Expound.... your post is sketchy.. What is WRP??
And why, would me keeping in mind that you "learn from your mistakes" be handy to me...?

WRP, refers to the squared toe front "world racing plate" which like most shoes in this business work just fine when applied to the right horse. When plating, I had sucess with world racing plates on the horses that needed it and failures when I put them on horses that didn't.
Soliceter General Warning: This message may not have been spell checked for your protection
Just a piece of advice, think to yourself is this something I would say in front of a client, before your click the submit button.

RE:The Match 06 Aug 2007 10:19 #395

tbloomer wrote:
Linda, (dahling),

The GPF is a national professional farrier organization.

The Delmarva Farriers Association a local farriery association.

Other than the fact that some people are members of and actively participate in both organizations, there is no "relationship" between these organizations. They serve different purposes, and you ought to join both organizations - because you would get to see more of ME! That in and of itself is a great membership benefit. ;)

Yes because you are a good blacksmith!

Sorry I was having a blond moment; and I'm not blond anymore; just grey!...........LOL...........LOL............
See, even the old grey mare can learn something!.......LOL.............

RE:The Match 06 Aug 2007 10:22 #396

Phil Armitage wrote:

I didn't know you smoked.......LOL..........

RE:The Match 06 Aug 2007 10:56 #397

• tbloomer
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 20
ladyblacksmith wrote:
Yes because you are a good blacksmith!
I've only done a little "imitation blacksmithing" . . . nothing serious.

Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.

RE:The Match 06 Aug 2007 11:48 #398

Hey Rick, remember in Vt. when you said it is unfortunate that many farriers are only impressed with ones ability to work in the forge?

I think your right it is unfortunate that a good clinician that understands horses, buisness and many other things may not be respected if he/she cannot pound steel. So if you want to be a popular clinician or teacher in this trade where you can get the attention of the majority you need to develop your blacksmithing skills. The anvil needs to ring and the sparks need to fly. Now don't get me wrong people. I am very impressed with the ability of a good blacksmith and want to learn the skills myself. It is just ashame that many of us would judge the ability of a farrier based on if they use steel, hot fit, work in the forge or not.

I know a lot of very good farriers that can keep horses sound, are good with lameness, keep them competeing and in the winners circle who do not ever hot fit, rarely use steel shoes, shape the shoes hot or even bother to learn how to make handmades. However the two most credible certifications in the US require shoeing a horse front and hind with handmades. I don't know what can be done about this or even if something should be done about it. Just food for thought. For a trade that is supposedly so open minded, progressive in thought, new ideas, new information. I ask with secerity, why is the art of blacksmithing so important? Am I delusional in my thinking that horses are much better off in steel shoes and that I would be a much better farrier if I could master the art of blacksmithing? Any thought from anyone on this without turning this into a ****ing contest and attacks?
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:The Match 06 Aug 2007 13:49 #399

• Bill Adams
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 9
Yes Phil we would be better if we were better blacksmiths. How about making the test so that it's ok if you bleed the horse a little? I done it to horses that it didn't hurt them.
Go to the BWFA, their test is like that.
HOw about all those dum-b questions they ask that you'll never see on a horse, or making those dum you'll never use or can buy? It's a dum test but it sounds like it needs to be a lot dummer.
Bill

A rightous man regardeth the life of his beast. Proverbs 12:10
I don't give a damn for a man who can only spell a word one way. Mark Twain

RE:The Match 06 Aug 2007 16:36 #400

• smitty88
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 64
Phil you do mean Farrier skils
two different professions

blacksmith and farrier

Phil when you do your test or exam
and on the day you have to choose
the right section of iron cut the
right lent make the right shoes
for the horse and do a solid
sound job you might have to

make a pair of bar shoes
you go do it on your own
no help

and after the test the man in charge
says Phil you have passed

thats the difference
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

RE:The Match 06 Aug 2007 18:10 #401

Bill and Smitty, you both make excellent points and I agree. My question is more related to what draws a crowd to a clinic. You can have the same lack of skills the other way around, however the farrier is an excellent blacksmith.

So if a farrier's handmade shoe is excellent and fit perfect to the shape of the foot are we to assume the horse was shod right?
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

RE:The Match 06 Aug 2007 19:04 #402

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 1
Phil Armitage wrote:
While your mamma was giveing birth to you I was proveing what a man I was by protecting your freedom and did it for 22 years. :D

Don't talk to me about haveing B*A*L*L*S, kid.

I fear nothing, and this is what gets me into trouble.

While I admire anyone that wears the uniform, don't for one second place yourself in the same ranks as those that actually were and/or are in harms way. There are two jobs in the military the infantry and those that support the infantry, and when I was in N.H. I thanked you for your support, don't make it sound like you were dodging bullets in "Nam" Phil. And I'd be careful taking like that to The Clown, I've seen his handiwork with a shovel first hand.

Dave Purves

RE:The Match 06 Aug 2007 19:16 #403

• Bryan McElwee
  • Thank you received: 1
Jaye Perry wrote:
While I admire anyone that wears the uniform, don't for one second place yourself in the same ranks as those that actually were and/or are in harms way. There are two jobs in the military the infantry and those that support the infantry, and when I was in N.H. I thanked you for your support, don't make it sound like you were dodging bullets in "Nam" Phil. And I'd be careful taking like that to The Clown, I've seen his handiwork with a shovel first hand.

Dave Purves

Come on now Dave you know that coon was asking for it. Plus I had a real good decoy keeping his attention. Too bad the joker retaliated. Thought he had me. I know you have been having withdrawals from all those coons up there.

Bryan aka The Clown---or the "kid" as Phyllis calls me
Good judgement comes from experience... And a lot of that comes from bad judgement

Annoy a barefooter... SHOE horses!

RE:The Match 06 Aug 2007 22:40 #404

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
Phil Armitage wrote:
So if a farrier's handmade shoe is excellent and fit perfect to the shape of the foot are we to assume the horse was shod right?
From my POV, no. Forging skills do not necessarily equate with trimming, balancing, nailing or finishing skills.
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

Kunena Birthday Module

• AClement birthday is today
  • andreanelson birthday is today
  • dani_shoes78 birthday is today
  • Docbarhorse birthday is today
  • SherryinPA birthday is today
  • WeercerigD10C birthday is today
  • shelby820 birthday is in 1 day
  • cowgirlup birthday is in 364 days
  • gabear67E2 birthday is in 364 days
  • jimmyoyow birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.