make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Sunday January 23, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: As the bird flies so come the reports

RE:As the bird flies so come the reports 11 Mar 2007 18:04 #61

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
danverschild wrote:
It was my understanding that the AFA's Treasurer requested an outside audit and the BoD approved the current budget pending review and corrections according to the audit.
Yes, your understanding is correct. But the audit should have been conducted long ago. Instead we are trying to "lock the barn door after the animals have escaped". And it still would have been fiscally responsible and prudent to wait to approve a budget(I suppose since what was approved is in actuality, a 'non-budget',that that is still possible) after the audit is completed. Since the AFA's fiscal year does not end until 30June2007, there is a window available to act in a fiscally responsible manner. Time will tell if that becomes the case.

Rick
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:As the bird flies so come the reports 11 Mar 2007 18:21 #62

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
I suggest that a new thread be started concerning the WCB/AFA issue, so it won't be lost in the clutter.

Baron
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

RE:As the bird flies so come the reports 12 Mar 2007 00:55 #63

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
danverschild wrote:
It was my understanding that the AFA's Treasurer requested an outside audit and the BoD approved the current budget pending review and corrections according to the audit.
The BOD gave John a couple of months to get the books straightened out then to have an outside audit cunducted.

What I can't understand why the books are so messed up. John has had a full year to get his hands around the finaces. What has he been doing all that time? Why if John belives the problem is with the last treasure was an audit not done upon John entering office.
Gary Miller, PF

Ride hard, shoot straight, and always speak the truth.
Gunfighter Motto

"Our level of quality is how well our eye can see it." (Eric Russell, Oct 2008, Horseshoes.com)

"Discover what it is that makes you passionate then grab a firm...

RE:As the bird flies so come the reports 12 Mar 2007 01:18 #64

• T.N. Trosin
  • Very Senior Member
Gary_Miller wrote:
Why if John belives the problem is with the last treasure was an audit not done upon John entering office.
Let's Clarify one thing right here before it gets anykind of life.

John has never had an issue with his predicessor or the way that he managed the AFA finances.
Soliceter General Warning: This message may not have been spell checked for your protection
Just a piece of advice, think to yourself is this something I would say in front of a client, before your click the submit button.

RE:As the bird flies so come the reports 12 Mar 2007 01:46 #65

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
T.N. Trosin wrote:
Let's Clarify one thing right here before it gets anykind of life.

John has never had an issue with his predicessor or the way that he managed the AFA finances.
I stand corrected. It was the Finance Committe Chair he had an issue with. I get the two mixed up.

I still don't understand why the treasure is not the chair of the Finance Committe?

But it does not matter. Good finacial responsabilty dictates that an audit of the books be conducted upon the change of the people responsable for the finances.
Gary Miller, PF

Gunfighter Motto

"Our level of quality is how well our eye can see it." (Eric Russell, Oct 2008, Horseshoes.com)

RE:As the bird flies so come the reports 12 Mar 2007 11:31 #66

Gary_Miller wrote:
I stand corrected. It was the Finance Committe Chair he had an issue with. I get the two mixed up.

I still don't understand why the treasure is not the chair of the Finance Committe?

But it does not matter. Good finacial responsabilty dictates that an audit of the books be conducted upon the change of the people responsable for the finances.

Gary, I know John and he does not have an issue with anyone. John is a very positive person, hard worker, dedicated and trys to get along with everyone. Keep in mind that the posistions held in the AFA from Pres. down are volenteer posistions. Men and women who sacrifice their time for a good cause to do what they can. We are lucky to have people who are willing to step up to the plate and do these jobs.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:As the bird flies so come the reports 12 Mar 2007 12:11 #67

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
Gary_Miller wrote:
Gary,

Effective with the close of convention this year(2007) the Treasurer became Chairman of the Finance Committee. This is one of the changes to the Bylaws that was approved at the mid year BoD meeting 2006.

Rick
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:As the bird flies so come the reports 12 Mar 2007 13:02 #68

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
Phil Armitage wrote:
Keep in mind that the posistions held in the AFA from Pres. down are volenteer posistions. Men and women who sacrifice their time for a good cause to do what they can. We are lucky to have people who are willing to step up to the plate and do these jobs.
Phil. you are so right we are very lucky to have people who volunteer in the AFA and other important organizations across our country and aroound our world. I personaly want to thank all those who volunteer the time for a good cause.

However Phil need I remind you that being a volunteer does not exempt you from doing you responsabilities correctly, accurately,professionally and legally.

When someone in the AFA runs for office he says I have the knowledge, skills, and desire to fulfill the duties of this office according to the bylaws of the organization. The same is true for the committees although appointed by the BOD their accepting the postion says they have the knowledge, skills, and desire to fulfill the duties of there postion.

As a member of the AFA I expect all the offices to fulfill all the duties and responsabilities of the office in which they were elected. No more and no less.

If as a officer you can't fulfill those duties and responsabilities for any reason. I expect you to step down and let someone else step up who will do the job correctly.

I will not except being a volunteer as a excuse for not fulfilling your responsabilities.
Gary Miller, PF

Gunfighter Motto

RE:As the bird flies so come the reports 12 Mar 2007 13:04 #69

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
Rick Burten wrote:
Gary,

Effective with the close of convention this year(2007) the Treasurer became Chairman of the Finance Committee. This is one of the changes to the Bylaws that was approved at the mid year BoD meeting 2006.

Rick
I had forgotten this. Thanks for reminding me.
Gary Miller, PF

Gunfighter Motto

Kunena Birthday Module

• brianriggs birthday is today
  • canditemby birthday is today
  • cwlindauer birthday is today
  • LilBitOfHeaven birthday is today
  • lonestar birthday is today
  • vincentfarley52 birthday is today
  • alminc11 birthday is in 1 day
  • DABELL24 birthday is in 1 day
  • skelemen birthday is in 1 day
  • hoofdoc28 birthday is in 364 days
  • paulblog556715DE birthday is in 364 days
  • paulc7765BA9B birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.