make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Sunday January 23, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: EC asks for Ferguson's resignation

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 26 Jan 2007 00:51 #76

Mr. Childs-
"It could be that the only agenda John is trying to forward here is the welfare of the AFA. As I look at all the horses in this race, I can’t get a good enough angle to determine if they’re all wearing an AFA brand or not…. "

Mr. Burten-
"So you are accusing the candidates of not having the best interests of the AFA at heart?"

Kinda defensive ain't we Rick?
I didn't take it as an accusationat all... more of a personal observation to me... which.. last I checked was still protected by the 1st Amendment.

But if the shoe fits......which... in my not always so well-respected opinion means....
I don't think you have a clue what the AFA ought to be about.
Don Richardson
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 26 Jan 2007 00:58 #77

Tom Stovall, CJF wrote:
Since Mr. K is not a CJF, but a CJF credential is a requirement to hold the office of president, what happens if both Mr. K and Mr. Burten are elected and, for whatever reason, Mr. Burten does not serve out his term? .

So Ronny can't do the job no matter how much he'd like it.
Don Richardson

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 26 Jan 2007 01:04 #78

And I have another question.
IF the AFA was so intent on retaining Ink and Anvil, why did they contact another publisher on MORE than one ocassion prior to Ink and Anvil's supposed breech of the contract... and uh... by the way... where's my AFA magazine that was SUPPOSED to be bigger and better and on time in November?

Oh yeah.... where's my convention program too?
Don Richardson

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 26 Jan 2007 01:19 #79

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
sweetbranchforge wrote:
And I have another question.
IF the AFA was so intent on retaining Ink and Anvil, why did they contact another publisher on MORE than one ocassion prior to Ink and Anvil's supposed breech of the contract... and uh... by the way... where's my AFA magazine that was SUPPOSED to be bigger and better and on time in November?

Don, Why don't you ask Mr. Ferguson?
Gary Miller, PF

Ride hard, shoot straight, and always speak the truth.
Gunfighter Motto

"Our level of quality is how well our eye can see it." (Eric Russell, Oct 2008, Horseshoes.com)

"Discover what it is that makes you passionate then grab a firm...

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 26 Jan 2007 01:43 #80

Gary_Miller wrote:
Don, Why don't you ask Mr. Ferguson?

Well, it's pretty simple really... I've seen and heard the man in action.
And I have a fairly extreme personal aversion (allergy actually) to male bovine excrement... which is what he spews to your face then says otherwise after you're out of earshot.
Don Richardson

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 26 Jan 2007 04:10 #81

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
danverschild wrote:
The “standard” for the association would be the Bylaws, and there’s nothing there about a performance review for the President or any other elected officer. We could pull plenty of arbitrary standards from the hot air around us, but we’d just be pulling things out of the air and making things up as we go.

I think the standards of conduct should be enough.

AMERICAN FARRIER’S ASSOCIATION, INC. BYLAWS
ARTICLE XIV. STANDARDS OF CONDUCT
The American Farrier's Association as represented by the Officers, Board of Directors, and members, has the responsibility of conducting itself in a businesslike and professional manner when dealing with colleagues, businesses, and other equine professionals. An obligation exists to set a standard of conduct befitting the professional farrier. The actions of the American Farrier's Association are expected to enhance the honor and dignity of the farrier profession, expand the base of professional knowledge of farriery and render service to the community.
Gary Miller, PF

Ride hard, shoot straight, and always speak the truth.
Gunfighter Motto

"Our level of quality is how well our eye can see it." (Eric Russell, Oct 2008, Horseshoes.com)

"Discover what it is that makes you passionate then grab a firm...

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 30 Jan 2007 22:02 #82

sweetbranchforge wrote:
...where's my AFA magazine that was SUPPOSED to be bigger and better and on time in November?

Don,

I responded to a similar question from a different Don on the AFA Members Only section this a.m., and I'll copy that post below. The short answer to part one of your question is that Professional Farrier is at the printer. The short answer to part two is that your convention program will be at convention waiting on you as always. I'm not involved in producing any of the convention materials, but I know that Rob and the other folks at Sebastian Publishing are working to get them ready.

response below copied from AFA Members Only site....

I have heard that the AFA is coming up with a new mag to send out to it's memebers.
Due to changing publishers and this and that I figured that it would take sometime for it to get here. Yet no mag.
Has anybody else had this problem? Or did I get taken off the mailing list?
Just wondering what's going on.
Don

Hey Don,

I'll try to provide some information on what's going on. First of all, it's not really a "new" magazine; it's still the AFA's magazine, Professional Farrier. It is new in a sense, though, as we've pretty much had to re-create it from scratch.

The previous publisher and the AFA had a bit of a falling out. Subsequently, the association had to find a new publisher (Sebastian Publishing) and that new publisher had to gear up to produce the newly acquired publication.

What Sebastian Publishing took on, then, was a magazine that had no advertising copy, no editorial copy, no support material in the file cabinet, no articles in development, no templates for layout & design, no archive of art, images, and photos, etc., etc. In the print world, that typically means a bare minimum of at least six months of development from a full-time staff.

Fortunately, Sebastian has been working hard to ensure that it's not going to take that long. They contacted me and asked that I serve as Managing Editor, and I started producing editorial content and contacting authors and potential authors. They contacted my colleague, April Raine at iHorseshoe, to develop art and to do the layout & design. And Rob Edwards, at Sebastian, started contacting advertisers to re-generate the advertising base.

Because things were in some disarray, the task of re-generating the advertising base was the most daunting, and Rob contracted with another company, SID Graphics, to work on advertising materials, and the whole process went like this....

I generated editorial materials and sent them to April, who put them together into a layout--minus advertising--which got sent to SID, who developed and placed the advertising. And now it's at the printer and on the presses.

In the midst of all that, Rob was coordinating with the EC and the FIA folks, as well as with the rest of us. Somewhere in there, we did all the normal magazine stuff of copy editing and so forth. Meanwhile, Rob, April and I are developing the Mar/Apr issue of Professional Farrier and Rob and SID are developing the AFA's Convention Program.

For the moment, it seems like quite the clustermuck, but the end result will be good. The AFA will have asserted much more ownership over its magazine and everything will end up running more smoothly once we've weathered the initial storm.

And the real beauty of it all is the willingness of the folks in the AFA and the FIA to step up and produce for this association! Nobody's had a contract to work from; Sebastian stepped up and took on a daunting task; April raided her files and the iHorseshoe filing cabinets to generate images; every author I contacted stepped up and worked in double time to get materials generated; the EC and the AFA Office worked to coordinate efforts.... All in all, it's been a true group effort to produce a magazine in short order. And the next issue will go a lot smoother!!!
~~Danvers

Danvers Child, CJF

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
http://www.foxtailforge.com

“Watch what people are cynical about, and you will often discover what they lack." General George S. Patton Jr.

"Human beings are perhaps never more frightening than...

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 31 Jan 2007 00:47 #83

• IRNWKR_2
Danvers, Thanks for all the hard work and the same to everybody else who has had a hand in it. I can only Imagine the difficulty of trying to put a quality magazine out in that short a time. It will work out for the best we should have been in more control of our magazine in the first place, especially after the Journal deal. Oh well hind sight.... Thanks again.
Jason Gilliland
"whether you think you can or think you caint your usually right" Henry Ford

"Im not as good as I once was, but Im just as good once as I ever was" My Grandad

"a wink is as good as a nod, to a blind mule" Barney Fyffe

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 31 Jan 2007 03:21 #84

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
Let me also add my thanks and congratulations to you and Sebastian House Publishers. I know what you faced and your efforts have been nothing short of Herculean.

While we may clash at times, it changes not one bit the respect I have for what you have done and continue to do on behalf of the AFA.

I only hope that the Sebastian House ship of state is a 64 gun war ship so that it is able to repel any attempt at piracy and hijacking by the Ink&Anvil Barbary Coast pirates. Perhaps that scurilous lot should look to history to remind themselves of what happend to their predecessors.

Rick
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

Kunena Birthday Module

• brianriggs birthday is today
  • canditemby birthday is today
  • cwlindauer birthday is today
  • LilBitOfHeaven birthday is today
  • lonestar birthday is today
  • vincentfarley52 birthday is today
  • alminc11 birthday is in 1 day
  • DABELL24 birthday is in 1 day
  • skelemen birthday is in 1 day
  • hoofdoc28 birthday is in 364 days
  • paulblog556715DE birthday is in 364 days
  • paulc7765BA9B birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.