make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Saturday May 28, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: EC asks for Ferguson's resignation

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 20 Jan 2007 04:38 #46

George Geist wrote:
1) Are you involved in any outside business ventures which could have the potential to create such conflicts?
No
George Geist wrote:
2) If you are elected will you put high on your agenda the formation of a good workable ethics policy to protect the organization from any such future problems of this nature?
YES!
Ronald E. Kramedjian, RJF

Visit the Guild of Professional Farriers, Inc. Website

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 20 Jan 2007 04:41 #47

TRIP HAMMER wrote:
If your claim is true then that's another feather in Dave's cap.
John,

Give me a break. This particularhas been hashed and rehashed. Or are you now questioning my honesty?
Ronald E. Kramedjian, RJF

Visit the Guild of Professional Farriers, Inc. Website

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 22 Jan 2007 01:59 #48

DogwoodFarm wrote:
Bunny you are good at slinging mud, but not very good with facts. All five members of the Executive Committee (Bob Earle, John Blombach, Walt Taylor, Tom Trosin and Craig Trnka) approved the resolution.

Since the resolution was sent, Mr. Blomback has suffered a case of buyer's remorse, but there are witnesses to his approval of the resolution during a conference call on January 8, 2007. Who is your other alleged non-signing member?

Mike Nolan
:mad: Some people say they are leaving but seem to stay and continue to butt in where I really do not want them...Yechhh... non-shoers in our business... please make it stop!!!

Oh Hey Rick I heard but he still keeps rearing his ugly head... thanks Bun

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 22 Jan 2007 13:23 #49

Bunny,

Don't you just hate it when people expose your phony posts? You continue to make nasty comments, but you did not answer my questions. I know you can't answer because what you posted was false, and now everyone else reading this thread knows it too.

Mike Nolan

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 22 Jan 2007 19:57 #50

Mike,

Since you claim to be interested in the truth perhaps you can answer a few questions for me.

1. The word on the street is that two members of the EC did not want to sign the letter asking Dave to resign. You claim the only hold out was John B. and that he signed and then changed his mind. OK....he has every right to reconsider. It has also been said that you were asked not to send out the letter but you did it anyway. True or False?

2. You have announced that you do not "do sponsorships". Our convention is right around the corner and a member (unpaid volunteer) has stepped up and tried to bail us out of a very critical situation. Why did you refuse to do this particular part of your job?

3. Why did John Blombach have to come to your rescue and send out the newsletter after six months without one. The news has always come from the office! (THANK YOU JOHN B.)

4. In the past our Executive Directors have represented the membership at the trade shows that we choose to participate in. You refused, WHY?

5. At the mid-year meeting the EC was re-designed and the position of Pres. Elect was added. This made the nominations for office from the Omaha convention null and void. Those interested were asked to re-submit nominations by October 15. Notice of this change came from you via internet early in October. There are only 30-35% of the membership on line. By not sending mail notification right after the change was made, don't you think you have neglected the bulk of the membership? Can this election be valid when so many members have been left out of the loop?

6. You promised in a post that there would be a November Professional Farrier magazine delivered with "little or no delay" and that it would be bigger and better...ooops! You also criticized Bunny for asking if any members besides us got burned when Anvil Mag. went down. Seemed like a fair question considering the number of posts since then that tell the same story. Could it be that you were so bent on throwing Ink & Anvil under the bus that you lost sight of your job?

7. Why did you wait until January to send out information on the convention? The volunteers are trying to work their full-time jobs and fix the mess you put us in. What did you do for your 65K per year salary.

RT Goodrich, CJF

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 22 Jan 2007 22:55 #51

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
NorthBayFarriers wrote:
6. You promised in a post that there would be a November Professional Farrier magazine delivered with "little or no delay" and that it would be bigger and better...ooops!
The subject of why the membership did not receive the Nov/Dec2006 issue of PFM has been exhaustively discussed. For the umteenth time, the membership of the AFA was denied the Nov/Dec2006 issue of PFM solely because of the actions of Scott Davidson. Anyone who wishes to see what the Nov/Dec2006 issue of PFM magazine would have contained, both in editorial content and advertising, has but to peruse Mr. Davidson's first issue. It is chock full of that which would have been in PFM had Mr. Davidson merely lived up to the provisions of the contract he signed with the AFA. Perhaps his new logo should be the Jolly Roger".
You also criticized Bunny for asking if any members besides us got burned when Anvil Mag. went down. Seemed like a fair question considering the number of posts since then that tell the same story.
If I recall correctly, Mike asked Bunny if she knew of any advertisersthat got burned when Anvil Mag. went down, not if she knew of any members who got burned.
7.What did you do for your 65K per year salary.

RT Goodrich, CJF
There is a misconception that is running rampant here. Mr. Nolan was not receiving a "salary" per se. He was under contract as a consultant, which is a far different matter. He was never hired with the title "Acting Executive Director".

I would be interested to know where the 65K salary number came from and if Mr. Nolan was indeed under contract as a salaried employee, whether or not the AFA withheld and then paid, the various and sundry taxes. etc. as required by law, and if not, why not?

Perhaps John Blombach, our Treasurer will weigh in with those answers.

One other thing. As a consultant, absent any exclusivity arrangement(and there was none with the AFA),Mr. Nolan was free to take on other consulting jobs at the same time he was consulting with/for us. At the very beginning of his contract Mr. Nolan was still consulting for another group, but he quickly wrapped up that job and of his own volition, decided to focus his full attention and effort with the AFA.

Rick
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 23 Jan 2007 01:16 #52

• TRIP HAMMER
  • Contributing Member
Guys,

You are all out of bounds discussing the salary of any AFA employees. That information is none of your business.

Where is the moderator; ooops! thats you Rick!

John Blombach, Treasurer
"That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet"

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 23 Jan 2007 02:14 #53

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
none of my business? I thought I was a member of the AFA and it was some of my money that he was being paid?

hmmm........
Jeff Holder

Some people are like Slinky’s, pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 23 Jan 2007 02:35 #54

• BS-Horseshoeing
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 4
I second those thoughts J.H. Are we not the people those employees work for as in we are the AFA and they work for us the AFA? If I pay my dues am I not helping to pay those people? Is that not like paying for stock in the association and as a stock holder am I not privy to those types of facts within the association?

Oh, and John, as I've heard you say before, check your facts before you put something down in here. If you had read a couple of different and some just lately you would know that Rick is not acting as an administrator at this time and that it is a glitch in the system that keeps his name from being removed, so that little snyde comment get's you nowhere but laughed at. John I wish you would give some real logical informational answers to some of the questions here and over on the AFA instead of these short little ****py things that get us nowhere. Give us info we can use to understand what is happening and quit treating us the same old way with darkness and BS.

I'm dam tired of all this even though it makes for some good reading some nights but I for one can't wait until this is over. The election, the deal with Dave, and all this bickering and back biting while we set and wait and the one's in charge (such as you) keep us that way. If I remember correctly, before you were elected you promised us right here on this site that you would not disappear, that you would keep us informed and up to date as to what was happening, and you wouldn't become like so many of your predacessors. So far that is exactly not what you have done. You just became one of the BS feeders and I feel that is one of the problems that needs to be corrected. And so do many if not all of the candidates from what I've read. So one question to end this. If that is how they want ot make things, can you change to a progressive team player or will you be a thorn in the side of progress?

OK, I'm done.
Ben Sturman
AFA CF #7558

Tough times never last, but tough people do!

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity, one lick and you will suck for ever!

Folks who think traditional farriery means perimeter fit don't know a heluva lot about shoeing. Tom Stovall,...

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 23 Jan 2007 03:12 #55

• Donnie Walker
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 3
TRIP HAMMER wrote:
Guys,

You are all out of bounds discussing the salary of any AFA employees. That information is none of your business.

John Blombach, Treasurer

This isn't the CIA. Show me where I signed on the dotted line, on the membership application, to refrain from any form of discussions.

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 23 Jan 2007 03:26 #56

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
TRIP HAMMER wrote:

John Blombach, Treasurer
How many times does it have to be repeated that Rick is NOT a Moderator in the Political Forums? Is there a comprehension problem? Have I not made it clear?

Baron
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 23 Jan 2007 04:55 #57

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
TRIP HAMMER wrote:
Guys,

John Blombach, Treasurer
Sorry John but you are incorrect.

The salaries/compensation/benefits of the office staff are a line item in the budget and that budget is available to every member of the AFA. Further, since Mr. Nolan was under contract as a consultant and the terms of that contract are not redacted, his compensation is not redacted either. So, you might want to be forthcoming with answers to the questions asked, rather than trying to obfusicate. Several legitimate questions have been aksed, it is your responsibility to provide timely and accurate answers. Not up to the task? Then set the example for the others who are failing in their leadership and fiduciary responsibilities, and resign.

Rick

Baron,

Are you intimating that we should all join the Possum Lodge of "The Red Green Show" fame? After all, that is the motto of that fraternal organization, right? LMAO! rb
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 23 Jan 2007 06:19 #58

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
Rick Burten wrote:
Are you intimating that we should all join the Possum Lodge of "The Red Green Show" fame? After all, that is the motto of that fraternal organization, right? LMAO! rb
I was wondering how long it would take before someone picked up on that. As you know, I stay strictly neutral on these Forums, as must be the case. Nonetheless, I thought that motto would be good advice to persons on either side of any issue. Or, at least it would serve to stop making things worse, from their perspective.

Baron
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 23 Jan 2007 12:23 #59

Rick Burten wrote:
Sorry John but you are incorrect.

The salaries/compensation/benefits of the office staff are a line item in the budget and that budget is available to every member of the AFA. Further, since Mr. Nolan was under contract as a consultant and the terms of that contract are not redacted, his compensation is not redacted either. So, you might want to be forthcoming with answers to the questions asked, rather than trying to obfusicate. Several legitimate questions have been aksed, it is your responsibility to provide timely and accurate answers. Not up to the task? Then set the example for the others who are failing in their leadership and fiduciary responsibilities, and resign.

Rick

Baron,

I agree with most of what you say Rick, however it is not fair to put John on the stand like this. Since when is this forum the proper venue for proper AFA communications? I think everyone needs to calm down.

Extreme unprofessionalism going on here. :mad:
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:EC asks for Ferguson's resignation 23 Jan 2007 13:55 #60

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
Phil Armitage wrote:
I agree with most of what you say Rick, however it is not fair to put John on the stand like this.
Why not? John is an officer in the AFA, and more specifically, the treasurer. Who better to answer questions regarding AFA financial matters? And, John did promise to be forthcoming with answers to our questions, here on these forums, and elsewhere.
Since when is this forum the proper venue for proper AFA communications?
Since when is it not? Anywhere AFA members gather, anywhere AFA members meet and discuss AFA matters, is the proper venue. And, if there is nothing to hide, then the venue should not matter. No more firewalls, no more stonewalls, no more obfusication, no more "I'll only talk to AFA members and only on the AFA web site". That c-r-a-p needs to be out the window, over and done with. And even if the membership chooses to elect the candidate that has routinely esposed that attitude/POV(hint: its not me) I'm still going to discuss that which I see fit, whenever and where ever I see fit or deem necessary.
I think everyone needs to calm down.
Which is just what some people who want to hide their actions, activities and thoughts want us to do. Its long past time for the membership to speak up and out, loudly, and forcefully. Maybe the current AFA leadership will finally get the message.
Extreme unprofessionalism going on here.
Well, if what passes for professionalism right now in the ranks of the AFA leadership is what you consider to be professionalism let alone leadership, then do what you will.

And I'll do the same. :)

Rick
Rick Burten PF

."

Je pense donc je suis

Kunena Birthday Module

• JWHORSESHOEING birthday is today
  • TheCircleT birthday is today
  • THOROBREDS birthday is today
  • Chris Daniel birthday is in 1 day
  • FordWayFarm birthday is in 1 day
  • Hillbilly898 birthday is in 1 day
  • songlyrics32F075 birthday is in 363 days
  • SonnysMom birthday is in 363 days
  • Rude_n_Ugly birthday is in 364 days
  • Russ in WI birthday is in 364 days
  • Tcasey1968 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.