make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Saturday January 22, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: T.N vs. Ron

T.N vs. Ron 30 Oct 2006 18:04 #1

• T.N. Trosin
  • Very Senior Member
Again, I'm going to try and make this clear. This isn't a compitition. I view this as a healthy debate that I might have with someone in the bar, hall, whereever at convention with people standing around observing. If I refer to someone, it is someone that is in the immediate vacinity (i.e. you folks here on the board).
As I have stated, come with a response. Don't cut and paste me to death. With all that said and the shear risk of hyprocracy this came from the T.N. V Gary Board and I feel that I had to cut and paste to make it germain to a conversation that I might have with Ron face to face.
Last preface, I am off to Oregon for the week and I will respond as best I can, but I might have to continue this conversation when I get back. We'll see how the internet is working up there.
Ronald E. Kramedjian wrote:
What you do not want to hear is that I believe strongly in working to make the BoD stand up and take charge of our association, to establish the policies of our association and to behave like they are actually responsible for the way our association is running. There is no room for excuses in my mind.
If I don't want to hear that then why do you think I was on the committee to change the way the asociation sits the board? If I don't want to hear that then why did I accept that committees chair when it was vacated? As vice president what makes you think your going to be able to hold these guys feet to the fire better than anbody else? It's not an excuse it's the way it is. Does it make it right? No, but part of leadership is paticence and exceptance and to this point I haven't seen a whole lot of either from you.Ronald E. Kramedjian wrote:
Now if that kind of accountability doesn't work for you why are you on the BoD?
That statement shows you don't know a whole lot about the people in the WSFA. First of all at what point have I not been accountable?
Second at the moment the WSFA By-Laws that are on file with the AFA give me the job.Ronald E. Kramedjian wrote:
I integrate that which makes sense and I store that which I do not understand until it becomes understandable. When someone like you just stops talking you hurt those of us that are trying to learn.

Then you need to listen. I'm not Dr. Doug, but I know what I know. If a guy wants to ask me questions thats fine, but when they pick apart what I tell them, then I have to figure I haven't got anything they don't. I'll tell anybody anything they want to pick my brain about, but they have to be willing to listen for awhile.
Tom I have never said this. I am going to work to get the BoD to do its job and do the house cleaning that is necessary.

If you didn't before you did there.
I know it must come as a novel concept, but it is the BoD's job to manage the affairs of the association and to set the policies of the association, it is the duty of the officers and executive director to administrate those policies. So how are you as a BoD rep doing your job and why is it that there are few if any policies governing the activities of the association?

No kidding Dick Tracy, at this point I have to wonder if you realize that you are talking down to me, treating me as though I am a child who doesn't understand why his toy is broken.
"I know it must come as a novel concept", how magnanimus. I like how you have been to one board meeting that I know of and your going to tell me how the cow eats the cabbage. If you knew anything about me maybe it wouldn't tick me off so bad. But you don't, you look and talk to me as though I am some knuckle head keg shoer, who doesn't take his positions serriously. When I was Vice-President of the WSFA, I made sure that I attended the AFA BoD meetings I could, and if I couldn't I made sure I talked to our president as soon as he got home so I could be up to speed if it was required of me to go in his steed.
As to how I'm doing my job. I am doing my job, but the thing you fail to remember is that I am 1 in a field of 55. I have one vote, and I use it in a manner in which I think it will bennifit not only the AFA But the WSFA weather I am amoung the majority or the sole vote against something.
You think we need more policies, I think we need more honor. The AFA policy manual rivals a small citys phone dirctory. As a board member I follow the policy enclosed therein not only by letter but in the spirit of the policy. It's not to say that the policy doesn't need cleaning up, but I can't do it all. This is a volunteer deal and I am volenteering more than my fair share at the moment. Perhaps you should jump off my back and get on a few of these other people, oh thats right they don't post here. Maybe there is a good reason for that.
I’m sorry, the BoD has failed to exercise its proper role in governing the activities of the EC and the association since the EC’s inception. Why are you trying to blame the EC for the BoD’s failure to act in the very manner that the Bylaws of the association require?

I blame the EC for a lack of your favorite word "transparecy". I don't blame the people on the EC I blame the concept and the boundries. AS I HAVE SAID,T.N. Trosin wrote:
However, unfortunatly, in the intrest of day to day business it must exist as long as the AFA sits such a large board. .
it is where the line is drawn. Granted what the EC has done has been what they thought was in the best intrest of the association, but the maner in which leadership has done these causes me to question it.
Soliceter General Warning: This message may not have been spell checked for your protection
Just a piece of advice, think to yourself is this something I would say in front of a client, before your click the submit button.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:T.N vs. Ron 03 Nov 2006 02:42 #2

T.N. Trosin wrote:
If I don't want to hear that then why do you think I was on the committee to change the way the asociation sits the board? If I don't want to hear that then why did I accept that committees chair when it was vacated? As vice president what makes you think your going to be able to hold these guys feet to the fire better than anbody else? It's not an excuse it's the way it is. Does it make it right? No, but part of leadership is paticence and exceptance and to this point I haven't seen a whole lot of either from you.
Tom,

There is a very large difference between working to change an organization’s structure and working to change an organization’s culture. You are talking about working to change the structure. I am talking about working to change the culture. Even if you manage to change the structure the culture will not have been changed and things will not improve. A major part of leadership found in knowing when to work on the symptom and when to work on the real problem. As Vice President I believe I can work on changing the culture by actively interacting with the members of the BoD, by actively insuring that Committee activities are well do***ented and transmitted to the BoD in as clear and rapid fashion as possible and by actively encouraging each BoD representative to read and question what is happening in their name within the association by asking them for input in as many ways as possible and perhaps they will be energized to step up and exercise their rights and responsibilities.
T.N. Trosin wrote:
You think we need more policies, I think we need more honor. The AFA policy manual rivals a small citys phone dirctory. As a board member I follow the policy enclosed therein not only by letter but in the spirit of the policy. It's not to say that the policy doesn't need cleaning up, but I can't do it all. This is a volunteer deal and I am volenteering more than my fair share at the moment. Perhaps you should jump off my back and get on a few of these other people, oh thats right they don't post here. Maybe there is a good reason for that.
I am surprised at your description of the BoD policy manual. The one that I received from Bryan a while back was about 15 pages of mostly fluff that could have been reduced to two pages.
T.N. Trosin wrote:
I blame the EC for a lack of your favorite word "transparecy". I don't blame the people on the EC I blame the concept and the boundries. AS I HAVE SAID, it is where the line is drawn. Granted what the EC has done has been what they thought was in the best intrest of the association, but the maner in which leadership has done these causes me to question it.
I would have to agree with you in part. However I believe that the people are responsible for their choices and their behavior. The concept is intended to allow for things that “must” be decided quickly to be decided quickly and then referred to the BoD for ratification. The EC and its members should rightly and regularly refer everything else to the BoD for its consideration and work to empower the BoD, not to castrate it as seems to be the case these days. For me the line is pretty clear and it includes a very healthy and necessary dose of cover the AFA as a whole and the BoD in particulars collective rear ends when making a decision. This is not an option in my opinion, it is an obligation.

BTW, congratulations on your election as BoD Representative on the EC. Perhaps now you will be able to help the EC draw the line a little more clearly.
Ronald E. Kramedjian, RJF

Visit the Guild of Professional Farriers, Inc. Website

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kunena Birthday Module

• hoofdoc28 birthday is today
  • paulblog556715DE birthday is today
  • paulc7765BA9B birthday is today
  • brianriggs birthday is in 1 day
  • canditemby birthday is in 1 day
  • cwlindauer birthday is in 1 day
  • LilBitOfHeaven birthday is in 1 day
  • lonestar birthday is in 1 day
  • vincentfarley52 birthday is in 1 day
  • alminc11 birthday is in 2 days
  • DABELL24 birthday is in 2 days
  • skelemen birthday is in 2 days
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.