make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Tuesday January 18, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ink & Anvil Timeline

RE:Ink & Anvil Timeline 19 Oct 2006 04:13 #46

THANKS...

Bunny
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Ink & Anvil Timeline 19 Oct 2006 14:22 #47

  • Rick Burten
  • Rick Burten's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Enforcer
  • Posts: 9082
  • Thank you received: 50
  • Karma: 8
sweetbranchforge wrote:
Who gave you permission to post that? Ohhhhh.... Mike Nolan... that figures....
You know what.... get all your facts... then run for garbage man.
You'll self destruct anyway.
"Cowards dies many times before their death" You mr/ms/mrs/sbf are a coward and each time you post, you die yet again.

Were you a person of honor, integrity, courage, high moral fiber, you would use your real name instead of hiding behind the subterfuge of a nom d' plume.

"Cowards die many times before their death"
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."


Je pense donc je suis
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Ink & Anvil Timeline 23 Oct 2006 21:51 #48

  • Rick Burten
  • Rick Burten's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Enforcer
  • Posts: 9082
  • Thank you received: 50
  • Karma: 8
On 17Oct2006, the AFA's General Counsel received a letter of response from Mr. Davidson's attorney.

In the letter, Mr. Davidson's attorney states "The only authored article my client has received is one from Dr. Mike Miller of Huntsville, Alabama. there have been no other articles worthy of consideration submitted to Ink & anvil, inc. because Ink & Anvil and the Ammerican Farrier's Association have been deadlocked in negotiations for such an extended period of time, work on the November publication has virtually come to a standstill".

This causes to ask the following questions:

What is the deadline for submission of editorial copy for consideration for inclusion in any given issue?

What is the deadline for copy both editorial and commercial that is to go to layout?

The reason I ask is this. According to IA's attorney, there was only one article available and with no mention of any advertising copy, does that mean that there was no advertising copy either?

From what I have been able to glean, the Nov/Dec PF should have gone to layout no later than 20October. If there were no articles and no advertising, what kind of job was the Publisher doing for the AFA.

OTOH, since Mr. Davidson on 03October2006, sent written notice to the AFA of his intention to breach the Agreement, does this mean that prior to that time, Mr. Davidson had not solicited either advertising or editorial copy? If so, it again begs the question of what kind of job the publisher was doing for the AFA?
Further, Mr. Davidson's/IA's attorney states that "My client advises that AFA owes it approximately $5,606.00 less funds tenndered, for shipping and extra copies."

As I received this information late this afternoon, the AFA office was closed for the day by the time I was able to call for clarification of why the AFA owes IA money. I will attend to that as soon as possible and report the results here, lest I be accused of speculation and allegation.

There is also some additional contradictory information in the letter. IA's attorney alleges that the Agreement was essentially drafted by the AFA. This runs counter to the information I was provided. I will endeavor to find the truth of this matter.

Rick
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."


Je pense donc je suis
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Ink & Anvil Timeline 25 Oct 2006 09:19 #49

Rick Burten wrote:
"Cowards dies many times before their death" You mr/ms/mrs/sbf are a coward and each time you post, you die yet again.

Were you a person of honor, integrity, courage, high moral fiber, you would use your real name instead of hiding behind the subterfuge of a nom d' plume.

"Cowards die many times before their death"

Luke 24:30-31 Now it came to pass, as He sat at the table with them, that He took bread, blessed it and broke it, and gave it to them.
Then their eyes were opened and they knew Him; and he vanished from their sight.

And there are several other instances where Christ chose not to reveal Himself, even to those who were closest to him. Was He a coward as well? Is He still?

Then we have numerous other examples:
The Lone Ranger
Superman
Spiderman
...... the list goes on.

The point being, there is a time and place. But the truth being what it is, this Bulletin Board is flush with people who wear masks of all types, refusing to reveal their true selves to those who frequent here. Instead they put on airs of superiority and omniscience, when in fact, they have no business wanting to lead any organization, much less a group of tough-mnded, independent, hard-working men and women who have built their livilihoods with the sweat of their brow.
But please, do go on. It's cheap entertainment.
Don Richardson
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Ink & Anvil Timeline 25 Oct 2006 11:41 #50

  • Rick Burten
  • Rick Burten's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Enforcer
  • Posts: 9082
  • Thank you received: 50
  • Karma: 8
sweetbranchforge wrote:
. Was He a coward as well? Is He still?
"He's a man, he's just a man" Jesus Christ, Superstar
Then we have numerous other examples:
The Lone Ranger
Superman
Spiderman
...... the list goes on.
OK, If you want to compare yourself to comic book characters, I'm willing to call you a caricature, two dimensional, and a figment of someone's imagination.
The point being, there is a time and place. But the truth being what it is, this Bulletin Board is flush with people who wear masks of all types, refusing to reveal their true selves to those who frequent here.
Ask around a bit. You'll find your opinion to be quite in error.
Instead they put on airs of superiority and omniscience,
Nah, I keep telling everyone that the batteries for my crystal ball are dead and I can't get replacements. And, maybe you wear 'airs', but I stick to clothes.
when in fact, they have no business wanting to lead any organization,
Talk about airs of superiority and omniscience, you've just won the "Zelda the Fortune Teller Award."
So, come on sweety, 'fess up, prove there is something between your legs beside air. Tell us who you really are lest our suspicions are confirmed that you are a wannabe from the eunuch guard at the sacred temple of farriery and life.
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."


Je pense donc je suis
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Ink & Anvil Timeline 26 Oct 2006 12:32 #51

Well folks I know this update has taken some time but there was a lot that needed to be tied down and replies from some of the parties took a while to get back. This will be the last update on this timeline. I have researched things as far as I feel I needed to. Everything here could be found by any member of the AFA that cared to pick up a phone or write an email. I have not had anyone actually refuse a do***ent, sometimes it just took awhile to find them or to get permission from the attorney to authorize releasing them. I’ll post my thoughts on the subject matter in a separate post.

September 12, 2006:
Office Manager Jiulianti receives funding request for mailing of PF. Fax has wrong publication name on it but the count is correct for magazine distribution. (Exhibit 51 page 2&3)

September 13, 2006:
Jiulianti Faxes funding authorization to AFA Bank. (Exhibit 55)

AFA Bank funds transferred to mailing house account. (Exhibit 55)

September 19, 2006:
Jiulianti receives funding request for mailing membership directory from mailing house. Item count supports that this is a request for the directory. (Exhibit 51 pages 3-5)

September 20, 2006:
Jiulianti faxes funding request to AFA Bank. (Exhibit 55)

September 21, 2006:
Jiulianti emails mailing house representative Faceson confirming that fund transfer request was sent to AFA bank. (Exhibit 55)

September 25, 2006:
AFA Bank transfers funds to mailing house account. (Exhibit 55)

Burdett drafts letter sent to BoD, this letter was later sent on October 7, 2006 by Goodrich because Burdette’s computer had failed. (Exhibit 5)

October 4, 2006:
Representative of Haywood Printing sends Davidson email with marginal statements that are not supported. (Exhibit 55)

October 7, 2006:
Goodrich forwards Burdette’s 9/25 letter to BoD. (Exhibit 48) & (Exhibit 5)

October 9, 2006:
Nolan forwards draft of letter drafted at Burdette’s request to Walt Taylor. (Exhibit 45),
(Exhibit 39),
(Exhibit 40),
(Exhibit 41)

October 10, 2006:
Kramedjian requests full doc-u-mentation from headquarters in re the controversy. Nolan responds with full detail as reported in this timeline. Timeline and doc-u-mentation can not be released until Nolan clears doc-u-mentation production with AFA attorney because of potential litigation. Nolan confirms Garrison request to be replaced. (Exhibit 42)

October 11, 2006:
Nolan sends Burdette email regarding his resignation and letter of October 7. (Exhibit 44)

October 15, 2006:
Kramedjian talks with Burdette and then sends email to confirm conversation and ask a few questions. (Exhibit 52)

October 15, 2006:
Blombach sends email to Hockaday in response to questions. (Exhibit 54)

October 18, 2006:
Burdette sends two email to Kramedjian answering October 15th questions and faxes what he presents as the draft letter he received not from Nolan but from Ferguson. (Exhibit 39), (Exhibit 40) & (Exhibit 41)

October 20, 2006:
Kramedjian emails Taylor requesting information on the dates involved in the drafting of the proposed Burdette letter prepared by Nolan. (Exhibit 45)

Kramedjian emails additional questions to Burdette. (Exhibit 53)

Davidson sends BoD email which includes indictments and suggestion for special board meeting. (Exhibit 54)

October 23, 2006:
Taylor response that Burdette letter was in works on 8th or 9th and that Nolan faxed it to Burdette on October 10th. (Exhibit 45)

Kramedjian asks Earle when he first recalled hearing that Garrison wanted to be replaced. Earle responds to request. (Exhibit 43)

Kramedjian asks Taylor when he first recalled hearing that Garrison wanted to be replaced. Taylor responds to request. (Exhibit 46)

Trosin writes to BoD to correct misrepresentation about Garrison. (Exhibit 54)

October 24, 2006:
Burdette responds to Kramedjian Questions. (Exhibit 47)

Davidson writes BoD to reassert his opinion re Garrison. (Exhibit 54)

October 25, 2006:
Kramedjian Receives Do***ents proving up timeline and payments for mailing PF and Membership Directory. (Exhibit 55 & (Exhibit 51)

Special Note: I edited this do***ent late in the day to replace Exhibits 49 & 50 with Exhibit 55. On consideration and after conversation with Mike Nolan I requested a redacted version of the do***ents contained in Exhibit 49 & 50 to protect confidential banking information. Sorry if this has caused any confusion.
Ronald E. Kramedjian, RJF

Visit the Guild of Professional Farriers, Inc. Website

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Ink & Anvil Timeline 26 Oct 2006 16:47 #52

Gentlefolk,

As I said in my original post of this thread “the I&A controversy is serious and unfortunately to this point not backed by substantial do***entation.” Since that point I have exercised the due diligence required to discover the facts of the matter for myself. If you the reader are not satisfied with the factual do***entation presented, please use what I have found as a foundation for your research and build upon it. I believe you will find the members of the EC, Mr. Nolan and the office staff available to answer your questions and to back the answers with do***entation. All you have to do is ask.

The reason that I started this research is to establish for myself who was presenting the most truthful version of events and to discover where facts were being overridden with fiction or personal opinion. Clearly something had gone very wrong and I as a member wanted to know what it was and to see that it was fixed.

The picture that the facts in this matter presents is not pretty and I suspect that its not one that many will want to see, but it is what it is. To insure that I am being honest in my assessment of the picture I will try to clearly delineate between opinion the do***ented facts that support it. As always, I expect each of you will develop your own opinion and as seems to be usual challenge mine even if only to do so by habit.

The Garrison Allegation

The first assertion that I will address is the ongoing assertion that Mr. Garrison was fired by the EC/Ferguson/Nolan cabal. Mr. Davidson has been making this assertion repeatedly as if his continuing to make it will make it true. Unfortunately for Mr. Davidson it is not possible to turn a lie or deliberate misrepresentation into a truth, no matter how hard one tries.

Mr. Garrison requested that the EC replace him as the Publications Committee Chairman as far back as the annual convention in Omaha. It is a simple fact that you can not fire someone who submitted their resignation. I have talked to Mr. Garrison and also have verified via emailed questions that Mr. Garrison had in fact submitted his resignation/request to be replaced. Mr. Garrison was not happy with how his replacement was announced, nor was he very pleased with who the EC chose to replace him, but he was content that they had finally acted upon his request.

If Mr. Ferguson owes Mr. Garrison an apology, and I am of the opinion that he does, it is for not informing him of the EC’s decision personally instead of via an email.

I have asked myself frequently why Mr. Davidson would continue to foist forth his position that Mr. Garrison was mistreated and abused by Mr. Ferguson and Mr. Nolan repeatedly and in the face of refutation by one of the BoD members themselves. In the end the following is only my opinion, but it is what I believe the facts support.

It is my opinion that Mr. Davidson is trying to obfuscate his deliberate choices and actions regarding the I & A contract. If Mr. Davidson can successfully redirect the anger for this contracts failure away from himself, for his personal decisions and behaviors, and onto Mr. Nolan and Mr. Ferguson for behaviors that exist only in his fantasies he will be able to avoid having to take responsibility for he actions and thus the brunt of the appropriate contempt for his actions.

Further, it is my opinion that Mr. Davidson is relying upon his friends nature desire to believe everything he says as being true and thus has deliberately and callously manipulated those friends and supporters into publicly taking positions that are not justified by the facts. No one wants to believe that anyone would be this callous, but so far it seems clear on the face of it that Mr. Davidson’s allegations are unsupportable and are self serving.

In my opinion it is clear from carefully reading what Mr. Davidson is so strenuously asserting over and over Mr. Davidson would like everyone to believe that he is the innocent victim of the nefarious workings of Mr. Ferguson and Mr. Nolan. Anywhere alone the way had Mr. Davidson chosen to act like a mature adult professional the contract with I & A would have continued forward, the membership would have been protected and we would not have had to endure this discussion.

Also in my opinion Mr. Davidson showed his true colors in his material breech of the I & A contract by his September 13th email withdrawing from his already awarded bid to produce the AFA Certification Study Guide. Mr. Davidson made statements in this withdrawal that are also clearly not supported by the facts at hand.

As much as many do not want to deal with the reality of this situation it is my opinion that Mr. Davidson has exhibited questionable business judgment, absolutely no regard for the welfare of the AFA membership, a complete lack of veracity, integrity or a shred of moral fiber in how he has chosen to pursue his ongoing campaign against Mr. Ferguson and that he has callously sucked otherwise well meaning people, (Mr. & Mrs. Goodrich, Mr. Burdette & Mr. & Mrs. Gillis), into the vortex created by his tumultuous emotional state with his deliberate misrepresentations. It is my opinion that the five people named have always meant to do right and had no idea that Mr. Davidson’s facts were suspect.

The relevant exhibits to this section are: (Exhibit 24), (Exhibit 16), (Exhibit 25), (Exhibit 33), (Exhibit 35), (Exhibit 23), (Exhibit 26), (Exhibit 6), (Exhibit 51), (Exhibit 27), (Exhibit 14), (Exhibit 12), (Exhibit 11), (Exhibit 10), (Exhibit 32), (Exhibit 7), (Exhibit 9), (Exhibit 8), (Exhibit 18), (Exhibit 6), (Exhibit 17), (Exhibit 3), (Exhibit 5), (Exhibit 48), (Exhibit 2), (Exhibit 1), (Exhibit 42), (Exhibit 39), (Exhibit 40), (Exhibit 41), (Exhibit 20), (Exhibit 22), (Exhibit 44), (Exhibit 38), (Exhibit 34), (Exhibit 52), (Exhibit 24), (Exhibit 39), (Exhibit 40), (Exhibit 41), (Exhibit 45),
(Exhibit 53), (Exhibit 54), (Exhibit 45), (Exhibit 43),
(Exhibit 46), (Exhibit 47) & (Exhibit 24)

Continued ....
Ronald E. Kramedjian, RJF

Visit the Guild of Professional Farriers, Inc. Website

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Ink & Anvil Timeline 26 Oct 2006 16:48 #53

Continuing ....

Needing an Attorney

In Mr. Davidson’s last do***ented missive to the BoD, (Exhibit 54), Mr. Davidson decries the fact that the EC has brought in an attorney on the I&A conflict. It is kind of Mr. Davidson to note that the EC, in its role of protecting the interests of the AFA’s membership, acted correctly and brought in the AFA’s corporate lawyer to consult on and then address the legal issues involved in Mr. Davidson’s chosen course of action. Why Mr. Davidson has chosen to note this particular item when it was his personal actions that precipitated the event is beyond my ability to understand. It does however clearly and boldly underline the fact that his actions have/are damaging the membership of the AFA due to the increased expense of having to involve legal council in this mater.

Relevant Exhibits: (Exhibit 14), (Exhibit 14), (Exhibit 37) & (Exhibit 38)

On hiring a New Publisher

In Mr. Davidson’s last do***ented missive to the BoD, (Exhibit 54), Mr. Davidson further decries the fact the EC has contracted with a new publisher to produce PF. Again I have to wonder at Mr. Davidson’s thinking at so boldly and clearly underlining an action that was in fact taken by the EC in an appropriate fashion to respond to Mr. Davidson’s own damaging and deleterious actions. It was/is the duty of the EC to act to protect and serve the membership of the AFA and the membership has a right to and expects to have a Nov/Dec issue of PF in the mail on time. Since Mr. Davidson created the crisis that the EC is having to respond to by his choices I do not understand why he has chosen to reaffirm the EC’s prompt and responsible actions.

On Mr. Burdette’s resignation.

In Mr. Davidson’s last do***ented missive to the BoD, (Exhibit 54), Mr. Davidson also decries Mr. Burdette’s resignation as the BoD Rep. on the EC. I think that it is unfortunate that Mr. Burdette has been caught in the middle of this mess and that he has been dealt the cards that he was dealt in assuming his position. From my conversations with Greg it is clear he is trying to be a honorable man and also that he has been overwhelmed by all the garbage that was being thrown at him by people that he respects and is friends with.

It is my personal opinion that Mr. Burdette chose to believe the facts that Mr. Davidson presented to him as true and did not do any due diligence on them because it never occurred to him that Mr. Davidson might manipulate the facts in his favor. Further I believe that Mr. Burdette when faced with what appeared to be a set of irreconcilable set of facts and truths made the only choice he could make that would preserve his self respect and his friendships. He resigned. At any other time I believe that Greg would have been a good and honest representative of the BoD, but in this case and at this time the confluence of events simply left him no options. All this said I have to point my criticism clearly at Mr. Davidson for what in my opinion was his callous and underhanded attempt to manipulate a good man.

As it stands now, I have been able to find factual do***entation that refutes every one of the claims made in Mr. Burdette’s September 25, 2006 letter to the BoD as it was distributed on October 7, 2006 by Mr. Goodrich. Further, at the beginning of this controversy it was alleged, in a private conversation, that Mr. Ferguson and Mr. Nolan were trying to force Mr. Burdette to send a clarification letter to the BoD, that this letter was drafted by the EC and that it was filled with lies and misinformation. As a part of this research I have been able to establish that Mr. Burdette in fact asked Mr. Nolan to draft a correction letter addressing the errors in his September 25th letter, that Mr. Nolan did in fact draft a letter that he asked Mr. Taylor to review, on or about October 8 or 9, 2006 and that was finalized and faxed to Mr. Burdette on or about October 10, 2006. Further at no time, by Mr. Burdette’s statement has the EC contacted him about sending the letter drafted by Mr. Nolan.

In all of this research there has been one item produced that I am unsure of. On October 17th Mr. Burdette faxed me a copy of the proposed letter from Mr. Nolan, (Exhibit 41), and included written upon it a question about the source noted and circled at the bottom of the page. I have confirmed that the text of the letter is in fact a correct representation of what Mr. Nolan drafted. However I am left with some unanswered questions; First this do***ent appears to have been faxed to Mr. Burdette by Cindy Ferguson, how did Mr. Ferguson get it when Mr. Nolan and Mr. Taylor both say that they did not send it to him; Second the date of this fax is October 7, 2006; And third there is a clear header showing Mrs. Davidson’s name as it appears on the I&A letterhead? I am unsure of this do***ent because I have from two other sources that the text of this do***ent was not drafted until October 8th, reviewed by Mr. Taylor on October 8th or 9th and then faxed by Mr. Nolan to Mr. Burdette on October 10th. My research has confirmed that Mr. Ferguson faxed 17 pages of material to Mr. Burdette on October 7th but I have not tracked down what was on those 17 pages. Finally how did the I&A letterhead appear on the fax that Mr. Burdette received?

Relevant Exhibits: (Exhibit 5), (Exhibit 51), (Exhibit 49), (Exhibit 12), (Exhibit 11), (Exhibit 50), (Exhibit 9), (Exhibit 48), (Exhibit 45), (Exhibit 39), (Exhibit 40), (Exhibit 41), (Exhibit 20), (Exhibit 21), (Exhibit 44), (Exhibit 30), (Exhibit 31), (Exhibit 52), (Exhibit 53), (Exhibit 43), (Exhibit 46) & (Exhibit 47)

On Mr. Goodrich’s resignation.

In Mr. Davidson’s last do***ented missive to the BoD, (Exhibit 54), Mr. Davidson also notes Mr. Goodrich’s resignation as the Public Relations Committee Chair. I know R.T. Goodrich to be a good man and to have complete dedication to the AFA. Obviously Mr. Goodrich resigned for his own reasons. They are in fact stated in his letter of resignation. However I have to question how much of Mr. Goodrich’s beliefs have been shaped by Mr. Davidson’s misrepresentations. If I had in good faith listened to what Mr. Davidson had to say I’d be hopping mad at the EC and Mr. Nolan as well. Because I know Mr. Goodrich to be a man that would not readily question a friend I believe he did unfortunately take what Mr. Davidson told him in good faith. Also I believe that he took many of Mr. Davidson’s opinions on the situation, that were not supported by do***ented fact, as true facts as well.

Given the facts that have been uncovered in researching this timeline it is my personal opinion that Mr. Davidson skillfully and callously manipulated Mr. & Mrs. Goodrich into supporting his cause with untruths. It is my hope and belief that once they have reviewed all of the facts at hand they to will reach this conclusion and will apologize to the appropriate parties for their part in Mr. Davidson’s campaign of slander, liable and defamation.

On Music City Farriers Association’s chapter status.

In Mr. Davidson’s last do***ented missive to the BoD, (Exhibit 54), Mr. Davidson states that MCHA has withdrawn from the AFA as a chapter. As a member of MCHA I am here to tell you that this is a bald faced and absolute lie. Is the possibility of withdrawal a topic of discussion, yes. Is it something that we are going to again take up at our November 4th meeting, yes. I will not speculate as to the results of that meeting. I do know that I will advocate for us to remain a chapter, if for nothing other than the liability insurance benefit, and I know from conversations with others that they feel the same way. But for Mr. Davidson to make such a claim is yet further evidence of his inability to report the facts as they are, instead of as he thinks they should be to support his very weakened position.

Continued ....
Ronald E. Kramedjian, RJF

Visit the Guild of Professional Farriers, Inc. Website

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Ink & Anvil Timeline 26 Oct 2006 16:49 #54

Continuing ....

Conclusion

In my opinion this whole affair has been wrought unsubstantiated accusations and misrepresentations. It is my opinion that the system of BoD communication currently in place and the lack of easily accessible do***entation has contributed to the possibility that someone would misuse the system to build a political campaign against something or someone has always existed. Fortunately for the most part this kind of activity has not occurred by the good intentions of the participants. Hopefully the BoD will review this do***ent and will take any further ranting by Mr. Davidson for what it is, instead of what it appears to be.

In my research I have, in my opinion, traced just about every single misrepresentation or untruth back to one single locus, that being Mr. Davidson. In my opinion the only motives that I can see are those driven by Mr. Davidson’s desire for personal gain or to complete his campaign against Mr. Ferguson. It is my opinion that it is terribly sad that Mr. Davidson chose to carry so many people into the abyss when he chose to jump. Undoubtedly the repercussions of this tawdry affair will be felt for a long time to come, but it is my hope that a very important lesion has been learned by all involved. To quote Ronald Regan, “Trust but verify.”

This is my last post on this topic. I have exhausted myself trying to deal with this, my practice, my family life and my candidacy for Vice President of the AFA. I hope the effort I have put into this is of value to everyone that reads it.

Sadly,
Ronald E. Kramedjian, RJF

Visit the Guild of Professional Farriers, Inc. Website

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Ink & Anvil Timeline 26 Oct 2006 23:07 #55

Ron,

I know you said you were no longer posting here, that's cool.

I just want you to look again at what you posted

Nolan forwards draft of letter drafted at Burdette’s request to Walt Taylor. (Exhibit 45),

If Greg told you he requested no letter to be written

... And he said he only asked Nolan what he thought was untrue about his BOD report.

Yet you post that Walt and Mike were asked by Greg to write a letter for him...Which Greg said he never did...

Well isn't it a little sketchy to post that Greg asked for a letter if he clearly says he did not? With no proof but several people cotradicting each other one might consider this a biased slant on the facts?

If Greg is telling the truth, and why would he lie?? It seems others have more to lose by addressing the fact that they were telling the BOD REP what to say and how to say it after they disagreed with his BOD report... So it still seems at best back room politics and at worst cencsorship... thanks for your time...

And if you disagree with me (to all reading this) that's fine ...but please keep your personal disgust for my descision to post at a reasonable level of hate, compared to the FULL FRONTAL HATE I usually receive... Besides next time I see you I will buy ya a beer!! Bunny
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Ink & Anvil Timeline 26 Oct 2006 23:42 #56

NorthBayFarriers wrote:
I know you said you were no longer posting here, that's cool.

I just want you to look again at what you posted
Bunny,

I am rather tired having worked so hard to find, review and seek the facts. How these facts come together to form each persons truth is up to them.

Please refer to both Exhibits 39 & 40. In 39 Greg was responding to a question I asked him about asking Mr. Nolan to draft a letter correcting his original letter. In 40 he again refers to having asked Mr. Nolan to correct his misimpressions. Further in my conversation with Greg he told me that he did ask Mike to write a letter that corrected his earlier letter but that because he did not agree with the content he chose to not post it.
NorthBayFarriers wrote:
And if you disagree with me (to all reading this) that's fine ...but please keep your personal disgust for my descision to post at a reasonable level of hate, compared to the FULL FRONTAL HATE I usually receive
I have no disgust. You started this chain of events and I made you a promise to uncover everything I could about the incidents in question. You have asked a very important clarifying question and I hope my response has clarified the jumble. I do not hate you, or anyone else for that matter.
NorthBayFarriers wrote:
Besides next time I see you I will buy ya a beer!! Bunny
YES, you do owe me a beer, as I believe I owe you and R.T. one, or two. If we consume them all on one night I will be close to my limit. :eek:
Ronald E. Kramedjian, RJF

Visit the Guild of Professional Farriers, Inc. Website

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Ink & Anvil Timeline 26 Oct 2006 23:58 #57

Thanks Ron,

I owe ya at least two beers now.

I really do not get it and I am not being obtuse..Greg, told me that he never asked for a letter to be written on his behalf. He also said the only thing he asked Mike was what he thought was not correct in his( Greg's ) BOD report.

Your exhibits 39 and 40 both confirm that Greg just wanted what they thought he had been mistaken on and it appears as though through your posts that Greg asked for Mike to write his correction of the facts...Which Greg never agreed with and subsequently resigned because of this treatment.But he never asked for anything but what Nolan thought was incorrect in his BOD REPORT. and this really does have a completely different set of facts than the way you posted the information.
He merely wanted a list of what Nolan found to be incorrect not a letter written for him by Nolan, but thhat's the way I see it... Again thanks for hard work on this project.

Bunny
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Ink & Anvil Timeline 27 Oct 2006 03:14 #58

Wow Ron. Nobody is going to accuse you of not being thorough.

Thanks for sorting through that heap for us.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Ink & Anvil Timeline 28 Oct 2006 13:28 #59

NorthBayFarriers wrote:
Thanks Ron,

I owe ya at least two beers now.

I really do not get it and I am not being obtuse..Greg, told me that he never asked for a letter to be written on his behalf. He also said the only thing he asked Mike was what he thought was not correct in his( Greg's ) BOD report.

Your exhibits 39 and 40 both confirm that Greg just wanted what they thought he had been mistaken on and it appears as though through your posts that Greg asked for Mike to write his correction of the facts...Which Greg never agreed with and subsequently resigned because of this treatment.But he never asked for anything but what Nolan thought was incorrect in his BOD REPORT. and this really does have a completely different set of facts than the way you posted the information.
He merely wanted a list of what Nolan found to be incorrect not a letter written for him by Nolan, but thhat's the way I see it... Again thanks for hard work on this project.

Bunny

Bunny,

When will Greg answer for himself?

The following is an exerpt from the minutes of the teleconference call of 10/8
Minutes of
Executive Committee Telephone Conference Call
October 8, 2006

Participants: Dave Ferguson, President; Bob Earle, Vice President; Walt Taylor, Secretary; John Blombach, Treasurer; Greg Burdette, Board of Directors Representative; Mike Nolan, Acting Executive Director.

Purpose: To discuss options regarding the termination of agreement letter from Ink & Anvil; to discuss Mr. Burdette’s letter to the Board with Mr. Burdette.

Proceedings:
1. The meeting was called to order by the President at 7:05 pm, M.D.T.
2. The Mr. Nolan asked Mr. Burdette why his letter was sent to the Board with several inaccuracies and distortions. Mr. Burdette responded that he had been led to believe that the information he passed along was correct, but had since found out that it was not. He apologized for his mistake, and promised that he would write a second letter to the Board, setting the record straight. He will circulate a draft of his letter to the EC prior to sending it.


John
"The work will teach you how to do it"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Ink & Anvil Timeline 29 Oct 2006 04:46 #60

Mr. Blombach,

The last I inquired: Greg is at the FAWS convention,(Since you're on the EC I guess I should explain what that is for you. Well after all it is a chapter, and from what I have seen you peeps in-charge DO NOT HAVE A CLUE!) Farriers association of Washington State. I believe but can not gurantee that he will probably make a statement when he returns. I understand and still stand by THIS: he said your minutes are very much innaccurate!!! At this time and place I now believe that this could be possible. Of course Ron who I know would have told the truth and nuthin but that was Hmmmm well we decided not to elect a secretary anymore...Whatever!!

So I feel you called me out for something WHAT IS IT??... remember when you said we could ask an officer a question blah blah blah.. well in that same posting I asked you questions BUT HEY I am still waiting for your answers.


I thought about what to tell you and, well then it hit me I will quote someone I believe captures the spirit of how I am feeling..

Thank you to ADAM F DURITZ for the following quote:

Please do not try to put forth the idea that the fact that some of you are extremely unpleasant people is in some way a free speech issue. It is not. Freedom of speech exists for everyone. It's still not hard to tell who the ******s are. Everybody but the ****** seems to know right away. It doesn't make this Russia just because someone's an ******. We have free-speaking red, white, & blue yankee doodle dandy all-american ******s right here at home. You can say anything you want. It's the way you say it that exposes the brown. You can either come off as sarcastic and caustically charming, the way I do, or you can come off like a snotty little frustrated 15 yr old. I wish you all the best of luck.

Some of you may be quite pleasant. I don't know you so I don't know.

Have a nice Thursday everyone.


A. Duritz

Thanks for your time Blombach....

Bunny Goodrich :p
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kunena Birthday Module

  • alicia739 birthday is today
  • KDavisCJF birthday is today
  • Rob Mokri birthday is today
  • teddyholz birthday is today
  • TrucutucA3CF birthday is today
  • arizonacowgirl birthday is in 1 day
  • Ed Gladden birthday is in 1 day
  • khfs birthday is in 1 day
  • NewShoes28 birthday is in 1 day
  • phantomcowgirl birthday is in 1 day
  • DFA Events birthday is in 364 days
  • Greg in Kentucky birthday is in 364 days
  • Greg Thomas birthday is in 364 days
  • ISHUEM NB birthday is in 364 days
  • ShoerChar birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

S5 Box

Register

*
*
*
*
*
*

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.