make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Sunday May 22, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ink & Anvil censorship controversy

RE:Ink & Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 03:05 #61

No vac***, but do they get the whole truth or are others filtering what the EC knows?
I concur I know nothing about contracts.

JUST people, and when one of our own steps up to the plate after Dockery screwed us... and then PF took a normal amount of time to work the bugs out the system... to then provide us with an AWARD WINNING MAGAZINE and we treat them with disdain driven from a very personal issue (THE DUCKETT LETTER) SCOTT SAVED OUR MAG!!! WE own words PROFESSIONAL FARRIER THE MAGAZINE IS SCOTT AND LAURIE AN LAURA AND MATT... DUH

IT IS WORTH SAVING YOU ACT LIKE WE CAN REPLACE THIS AWARD WINNING MAGAZINE LIKE GOING TO COSTCO FOR KETCHUP.

DO YOU BELIEVE SCOTT AFA #651 IS AGAINST THE AFA??

WHY DI MIKE NOLAN LEAVE THE AAEP??? IF HE WAS SO LOVED THERE??

YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL FARRIERS AND WE WILL EVENTUALLY KNOW THE TRUTH!!

BUN
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Ink & Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 03:10 #62

RON, he forwarded your email because it was I who emailed Tom Bloomer the article. he saw no need to respond as it was me you had taken issue with..

Okay being that I am a real live chick farrier and an AFA member and you are running for office, if I have said something you want to address than feel free!! Please quite placating me WITH YOUR THERE THERE LITTLE LADY **** !!

ASK TATER, I CAN TAKE IT!

IN HIS LOVELY WORDS, HE ONCE TOLD ME: YOU CAN TELL A TEXAN....NOT MUCH!! BRING IT!

RE:Ink & Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 03:14 #63

Ronald E. Kramedjian wrote:
Bunny,

It is specifically because I respect your husband that I have not and will not take you to task for the things that I would like to take you to task for. I consider it simply bad form to exposed my opponents wife to the treatment that I believe she deserves.

However, because I am a gentleman I tried to develop a gentleman’s agreement with RT that would allow both of us to be positive and forward looking in our campaign. You chose to insert yourself into that conversation even though you were not a party to the conversation by reading RT's email for him and replying using his email account. It is unfortunate for RT that you choose to violate the privacy of our conversation, not only by inserting yourself, but by also by violating our privacy by posting our private correspondence on this forum. BTW, did you have RT's permission to violate our privacy?

Gentleman my arss, my wife would kick your arss if you ever addressed her in that manner. Cut the BS Ron.

God I hate politicians. :mad:
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:Ink & Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 03:16 #64

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
TRUTH SEEKER wrote:
I do not want to break, ruin, or destroy,
Your actions belie your words.
I support my EC but feel misinformed.
How many members of the EC did you contact prior to going public? IOW, did you do your due dilligence?
I have brought information to this site because I feel it is valid and should be known.
Your feelings are not germane. Knowing whether the information is valid or not is the operant condition. And then, only presenting a part of the facts is , disingenuous. You feel the EC misinformed you, yet you would come amongst us here and do the same.
After the shock of seeing emails from others posted ....I just want some kind of normalcy to happen:
Which e-mails might those be? How did you envision 'normalcy happening' given the tone and tenor of what you posted?

And let us not overlook this fact. It was your husband who, on the AFA members only forums, posted the misinformation that the membership would no longer be receiving the PF magazine. If you'd like, I'll go fetch the exact quote made by RT .

Further, that quote was picked up and posted here. In response to that publication, I took it upon myself to post Mr. Nolan's reply which in essence said that what your husband claimed was, in fact, wrong. IOW, RT was misinformed. Obviously he did not do his due dilligence.

From there, we have arrived at the here and now. And lest you have forgotton, 'twas you who started this thread with some private e-mail correspondence between parties other than yourself.

Just as a point of information, if I am not elected, will you still call me Rick?
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Ink & Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 03:27 #65

TWAS TWO TWA ,

please if you might use speaking language when addressing me if you would.

I guess that we still think of PF as SCOTT and when Mike Nolan himself stated on the AFA site that I&A would no longer be publishing for us, it was only daily conversation language that would make RT use the special words of PF instead of completely spelling out that I&A and SCOTT AND LAURIE DAVIDSON AND MATT AND LAURA GILLIS THE PROVIDERS OF AN AWARD WINNING PUBLICATION PROVIDE TO THE AFA WOULD BE NO MORE...

I KNOW WE OWN THE TITLE BUT THE MAGAZINE IS THE PEOPLE PRODUCING IT!!

I AM ONLY BRINGING THINGS INTO THE LIGHT DOES IT FRIGHTEN YOU?

OH WELL!!

BUN

RE:Ink & Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 03:34 #66

Rick Burten wrote:
Have I misread the contract that I&A produced, refused to negotiate changes to and finally signed?

Rick,

I agree with everything you've said in this thread so far. However, the above is not quite accurate. I drafted the contract that is being referred to in this discussion. We negogiated numerous changes, with Lisa Knipp (acting AFA ED) and I penning the changes, which were then reviewed by legal counsel for both parties.
~~Danvers

Danvers Child, CJF

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
http://www.foxtailforge.com

“Watch what people are cynical about, and you will often discover what they lack." General George S. Patton Jr.

"Human beings are perhaps never more frightening than...

RE:Ink & Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 03:39 #67

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
TRUTH SEEKER wrote:
No vac***, but do they get the whole truth or are others filtering what the EC knows?
KEWL! Another conspiracy theory. When in doubt obfusicate.
I concur I know nothing about contracts.
Then perhaps, discussing the contents of one should be left to others, who do know something about contracts.
JUST people, and when one of our own steps up to the plate after Dockery screwed us... and then PF took a normal amount of time to work the bugs out the system... to then provide us with an AWARD WINNING MAGAZINE and we treat them with disdain driven from a very personal issue (THE DUCKETT LETTER)
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.
SCOTT SAVED OUR MAG!!!
"So rise and shine and give God his Glory, Glory......."
Is his halo made of gold or does he need Brasso to keep it all shined up and pretty?
WE own words PROFESSIONAL FARRIER THE MAGAZINE IS SCOTT AND LAURIE AN LAURA AND MATT... DUH
I think DANVERS had some small part in all this. But he's long gone from the magazine. When he left(or was he forced out?)and Matt replaced him, did I&A run that by the AFA first for their approval or was it a business decision(kinda like the AFA assigning a different Project Manager, right?)

And, while there are plenty of 'DUHs" to go around, they all seem to be attracted to the West Coast.
IT IS WORTH SAVING YOU ACT LIKE WE CAN REPLACE THIS AWARD WINNING MAGAZINE LIKE GOING TO COSTCO FOR KETCHUP.
If the Nation can replace an assassinated President, then surely the AFA can find the wherewithall to replace a vendor. Afterall, when Dockery deserted, we managed. And if it hadn't been Ink & Anvil, it would have been some other vendor. So you'll pardon me if I don't join you in adoration of your publishing god.
DO YOU BELIEVE SCOTT AFA #651 IS AGAINST THE AFA??
Well, he sure ain't anti-Scott now is he?
WHY DI MIKE NOLAN LEAVE THE AAEP??? IF HE WAS SO LOVED THERE??
I thought you clearly stated you weren't going to indulge in character assassination or anything that smacked of rumor, speculation and innuendo. Or was that assertion "so five minutes ago" that you either forgot about it, or feel it no longer applies?
YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL FARRIERS AND WE WILL EVENTUALLY KNOW THE TRUTH!!
You gotta know that is such a humongous load of c-r-ap that reading it , were it not so ludicrous, should cause one to wonder which level of Xanadu you are living on.

Besides, what makes you think that you don't already know the truth? And if you don't know the truth, what makes you think you'll know it when you see or hear it? Or be able to stand it when it confronts you?
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Ink & Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 03:50 #68

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
Thin ice, here, people. VERY thin ice. Remember: Issues, not people. If there aren't issues to discuss, end the thread.

By the way, am I the only one who is curious to hear from RT directly, instead of all this blather about him from third parties? I even gave him his own Forum. Nothing is ever gained by abandoning the "field of battle" except to conceed victory to the opponent.

Baron
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

RE:Ink & Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 03:59 #69

danverschild wrote:
Rick,

I agree with everything you've said in this thread so far. However, the above is not quite accurate. I drafted the contract that is being referred to in this discussion. We negogiated numerous changes, with Lisa Knipp (acting AFA ED) and I penning the changes, which were then reviewed by legal counsel for both parties.
Danvers,

Thank you for that piece of information. However, the current contract in question was not signed and effective until this September 1st. Scott resolutely refused to negoiate any changes to the do***ent as presented. If you have a chance, would you confirm that the contract that I posted in the Farrier Mag thread is the same one you drafted?
Ronald E. Kramedjian, RJF

Visit the Guild of Professional Farriers, Inc. Website

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...

RE:Ink & Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 04:00 #70

YOUR'E Right Baron,

In my opinion Mike Nolan should leave NOW!! And the rest of us need to stay and work through issues...

And personality disorders... and make the AFA better.

How

1. KEEP I&A
2. A current goal statement so I and you and you and you may help and participate in AFA goals...

Thanks for reading Bunny Goodrich

RE:Ink & Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 04:13 #71

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
DATELINE: AFA website 11October2006

Welcome to the AFA Online

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Rumors

The Professional Farrier Magazine is owned and published by the AFA. Recent rumors that the publisher has terminated his contract and that the AFA has no magazine are not correct.

Ink & Anvil which is under contract to the AFA to produce Professional Farrier has written a letter stating it desires to resign as publisher. However, the contract remains in full effect at this time.

The AFA's General Counsel is handling the negotiations with Ink & Anvil and has directed the officers and the office to make no statements about the negotiations for now.

In the mean time, the AFA has been in touch with other publishers, and one has agreed to take over the production of the magazine, should that become necessary.

Members will continue to receive their regular issues of the magazine.
Rick Burten PF

."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Ink & Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 04:16 #72

TRUTH SEEKER wrote:
RON, he forwarded your email because it was I who emailed Tom Bloomer the article. he saw no need to respond as it was me you had taken issue with......BRING IT!
OK, taking you at your word.

I know that you and RT do not share an email account. I have received email from both of you from your individual accounts. I do not believe that he forwarded it to you. I do not believe this because you replied to me from his account, not your own as would have been the case had he forwarded it to you. You did in fact later send me an email from your own account. Of course RT can clear this up by posting that he did indeed forward my email to you.

My personal experience with you is that you choose to believe what you choose to believe even in the face of facts in opposition. I would prefer to not engage you because I see no way to resolve something with someone who so resolutely does not want to believe that black is black and white is white. That is why I chose to not engage you about your email to Tom. I have already been on the receiving end of your unreason and choose to not be there again. But I guess we don’t always get what we want, do we?

Nearly everything you have posted on this topic has been your opinion and via you Scott Davidson’s opinion and has not shown one ounce of respect for the members of the EC. You have in my opinion used rumors and half truths to engage in character assignation of Mr. Nolan and unlike your claim it is my opinion that you have not begun to produce anything close to an informative set of facts because the "facts" you have chosen to present are entirely one sided and chosen because you believe that they are inflammatory enough to be used to whip up the masses without them having the opportunity to question the one-sidedness of the facts you are presenting. If you are successful, even if all of the facts are presented you will have poisoned the well and minds will likely have closed to a balanced presentation of all sides to this issue. It is a good tactic, but I suspect in this case the readers on this forum are a lot smarter than that.

The way you are screeching your opinion on this issue gives me pause and makes me suspicious of your actual motives. So far they appear to be to destroy Mike Nolan and castrate the EC. Am I right in your intent?

Now back to my question. Did you have RT's permission to share our private conversation? A simple yes or no will do nicely.
Ronald E. Kramedjian, RJF

Visit the Guild of Professional Farriers, Inc. Website

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...

RE:Ink & Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 04:20 #73

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
danverschild wrote:
Rick,

Danvers,
Thanks for the information. It was my understanding that this contract was not a pre-existing one, rather it had been recently drawn up, vetted, and ultimately, signed by all parties

Absent my misunderstanding, all the facts remain the same. Lets leave personalities out of it and deal with the business situation between the AFA and Ink & Anvil.

I don't care how many awards the magazine has won or for that matter, how few. Its not germane. What is germane is the intention of the current publisher, and in response to that, the intentions of the AFA. I think both those items have been covered in the "breaking news" item from the AFA, I posted just above.
Rick Burten PF

."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Ink & Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 04:24 #74

Ronald E. Kramedjian wrote:
Danvers,

Thank you for that piece of information. However, the current contract in question was not signed and effective until this September 1st. Scott resolutely refused to negoiate any changes to the do***ent as presented. If you have a chance, would you confirm that the contract that I posted in the Farrier Mag thread is the same one you drafted?

Aha... You're right, I was looking at the excerpts quoted in this thread and not at the entire doc ument.

After a quick review, I'd say it's basically the same as the one that I originally drafted... major differences being that
  • this is for two years rather than three,
  • the first contract was much more open concerning I & A's having first rights of refusal on any AFA publications (including multi-media), and
  • the inclusion of I & A's right to sell back issues, off-prints, member directories, etc.
~~Danvers

Danvers Child, CJF

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
http://www.foxtailforge.com

“Watch what people are cynical about, and you will often discover what they lack." General George S. Patton Jr.

"Human beings are perhaps never more frightening than...

RE:Ink & Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 04:28 #75

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
TRUTH SEEKER wrote:
TWAS TWO TWA ,
Huh? Have you been overdosing on Soupy Sales reruns? Lets see was it Black Paw and White Fang or Black Fang and White Paw? to tell the truth(and I know you, Bunny, appreciate the truth) its been so long since last I watched the show, I just don't rightly remember. :o
please if you might use speaking language when addressing me if you would.
This is how I speak/write. And it is something for which I never apologize. Consider it part of your ongoing farrier education.
I KNOW WE OWN THE TITLE BUT THE MAGAZINE IS THE PEOPLE PRODUCING IT!!
Close but no cigar. The AFA owns the magazine. As such, at whatever time is appropriate, the AFA can award publishing rights to whom ever it feels brings the right stuff to the table.
I guess that we still think of PF as SCOTT
Who is the ' we ' that you speak of? Certainly you don't speak for me, and I'd wager, you don't speak for most of the membership.
I AM ONLY BRINGING THINGS INTO THE LIGHT DOES IT FRIGHTEN YOU?
ROTFLMAO! I have never been frightened by the truth and have been providing it for far longer than your recent foray into that venue. I relish having the truth told. Its so easy then to expose the (what was it that Spiro Agnew called it? Oh yeah, I think he called it)the incessent natterings of naybobs of negativity*. Are you still liking being in the limelight Bun?
OH WELL!!
Oh well, indeed!

*I'm sure someone will correct me if I got this wrong. My thanks in advance.
Rick Burten PF

."

Je pense donc je suis

Kunena Birthday Module

• ShirleyJ birthday is today
  • Soundhooves birthday is today
  • Blackzmith birthday is in 1 day
  • Lisapony birthday is in 1 day
  • Mike Langhof birthday is in 1 day
  • filmbak62F7 birthday is in 363 days
  • ALL HOOF FARRIER SERVICES birthday is in 364 days
  • JOHNNDERIDD birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.