make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Monday July 4, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ink & Anvil censorship controversy

RE:Ink & Anvil censorship controversy 11 Oct 2006 23:55 #16

• vthorseshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 55
Thanks Baron;

I am really tired of annomous folks not having the b-lls to stand up and be counted.
There is disention in the ranks, no question, and folks will talk, but have the gonads to do it without a mask on your face.

I hate seeing the AFA divided into 2 camps, but for good or for bad it will play itself out in the end.
If everyone abandons ship then everyone looses.
If members hang tight and don't like the results then change it with your votes in the next election.
The concept of the AFA has always been a good one, or it wouldn't have survived and grown to todays numbers.
If things prove out where the majority want change then the officers running for election are the right place to start.

good or bad right or wrong these are my thoughts
Choose someone who fills your bill and thinks along your train of thoughts and vote for him.

Communication is what is needed and being honest and up front with the membership is needed, but remember even though you may not like decisions made, trying to tear down the building only leaves an empty hole.
Who benifits from an empty hole ?

Remember the words of President Regan. Mr Gorbechove (spelling) "take off your mask" (or was it wall)
Rick/Tom S. did I quote him correctly ?
"you may not like what I say" !
-but-
"you'll never have any doubts where I stand
quote Cindy Matthews 1948-2006

I thought my life had come to a close with Cindy's passing, but there is life after death Thankyou Sharon !

Bruce Matthews
Southeast...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Ink & Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 00:07 #17

Well Gang,

Seems I have to put up or shut up... I have given this a great deal of thought, and I am certainly tired of everyone not telling the truth anymore, or a watered down version of their truth!! So I with good reason with-held my name, and this is why: I am a farrier who's husband is a farrier, who's running for office... eeek.

I really am worried that people will not listen to my spouses platform, merely because I spoke out against the current administration. This may sound silly but I will enclose a letter at the end, that shows this exact thing happening.

In my humble opinion the AFA is supposed to work like this: As a WSFA member Tom Trosin aka Tater is my board rep(and he now knows it's me) I should know what is going on with the AFA through a broad dissemination of information. I should be able to decide if I have an issue with anything taking place and call him and discuss my issues and then Mr. Trosin would add this to the rest of the WSFA membership thoughts and he would know how to vote on an issue. Of course I may stand alone on an idea and the vote would not turn out the way I may have wanted, but it would be democracy at work.

So I really, am sickened by all of the censorship taking place from the office... How can we as members have an opinion if we are lied/and half-truthed to death.

Thats why I posted these emails... thats it, I want us to run the AFA for the betterment of Farriers everywhere. If you choose not to vote for my husband because he cannot control his wife then your looking at this all wrong. Why should anyone control anyone else. He has never asked me not to voice my opinions, just to be polite. I may have a tendency to not always be the afore mentioned polite!

So think about this AFA folks and non-AFA folks alike, Mike Nolan wrote a letter that he wanted Greg Burdette to sign his name to appologizing and cow-towing to the EC for his real letter to the BOD where he merely told the truth. Greg's a good guy but I believe people can only take so much of Mike Nolan before they are disgusted. I am sure Mr. Nolan is happy that I do not have a copy of that letter which I happily would have posted.

So what now: I will post the email I mentioned were my husband took heat for my speaking out:

RT,

After our conversation last night I had thought that everything
regarding LA
was settled between us and I assumed that included Bunny. Now this
morning
I find that your original unedited story for PF was emailed by
Bunny to Tom
Bloomer and has now been posted on horseshoes.com. So my question is
simple, if LA is not open to discussion any further as we agreed,
why is
this now on horseshoes were I am going to have to deal with it? Or
would
you like to deal with it by calling Bloomer and asking him to
remove it with
the explanation that you did not authorize its release?

Ron

Original Message
From: RT Goodrich [This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 10:36 AM
To: Ronald E. Kramedjian
Cc: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Subject: Re: Horseshoes.com

Hi Ron, Bunny here. I really meant no disrespect to you by sending
Tom a copy of the article. To clarify PF offered the unedited version
to all the AFA members, as it originally ran edited by a slight
glitch at PF. I sent Tom a copy of the article because he was asking
what the CJF 's where doing during this time of need. Mainly I wanted
him to know that Dick Fanguy, was on top of getting things in place
with LSU. I actually sent him this in a private email, and did not
post it because I felt that I was answering just his question. Of
course all the members had access to the article regardless of my
email to Tom. I also sent this before you spoke with RT, and he had
no idea, I sent the email, until I told him. This was not meant to be
damaging to you in any way, shape or form. I wasn't privy to your
conversation with RT, and so I am sorry that Tom posting the article,
has caused you any grief. To let you know, I really do not have
anytime for blogging and only visited the site after Nape` called.
This is an interesting situation and I am not sure how to deal with
the posting. I am open to your suggestions Hope you are well, Thanks
for your time Bunny Goodrich

rom: "Ronald E. Kramedjian" <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Date: October 4, 2006 6:07:14 PM PDT
To: "'RT Goodrich'" <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Subject: RE: Horseshoes.com

Bunny,

Perhaps it is best if RT and I discuss the possible ways of remedying the
problem. No disrespect intended but our ability to solve problems, yours
and mine working together, has been rather volatile in the past and I would
very much like to make things better, and avoid making things worse.

I appreciate your note and the sentiment that it includes. Please ask RT to
call me when he has a moment.

Ron

So Sports Fans there you have it... I hope you will seperate me from my husband. Please consider casting your vote for him for AFA VP, he is truly passionate about shoeing horses and the AFA, he is also the most diplomatic gentlemen I know. I will confess to all of my flaws one by one if you like, but they are mine.

I hope we might save the AFA from self anhilation before it is to late. Thanks for reading, all my best Bunny Goodrich

RE:Ink &amp; Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 00:11 #18

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 1
vthorseshoe wrote:
.....honest and up front with the membership is needed, but remember even though you may not like decisions made, trying to tear down the building only leaves an empty hole.
Who benifits from an empty hole ? ?
The leader(s) who have the cojones to have integrity and honesty. They can start over and build from scracth an "evolving" organization which encompasses the realm of farriery, not just 'good ole boy' networking.

RE:Ink &amp; Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 00:15 #19

• Bo Terry
I guess our dues should decrease now by about $60.00. No more magazine!!!!
LMAO...Oh wait, didn't someone just give themselves a raise? :D

BO

RE:Ink &amp; Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 00:21 #20

TRUTH SEEKER wrote:
THE TRUTH NEEDS TO COME OUT....

YOU DECIDE !!! what is censorship??

How crafty and disingenuous of you Mr Truth Seeker to post a slanted selection of in house e-mails on this forum, all the while hiding behind your mask. You are a coward and a bully.

If any one on this forum wants the rest of the correspondence on these issues so they can be informed please just ask any officer. There in nothing secret about the workings of the AFA office or the Board of Directors.

At least Greg Burdette has the ***** to sign his name.

John Blombach
"The work will teach you how to do it"

RE:Ink &amp; Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 00:23 #21

• Bo Terry
Everyone grab your copy of PF and open to page 2. Read the fine print.

"Approval of material for inclusion does not, however, constitute approval-by the Review Board, by the AFA, Or by the PF staff--concerning specific techniques, information, ideas, or viewpoints expressed or forwarded within those materials."

Now who is the guilty party???

RE:Ink &amp; Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 00:23 #22

OKAY READ ON I DID POST MY NAME

Bunny Goodrich AFA#5171 (707)-789-0606

RE:Ink &amp; Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 00:23 #23

Bunny you should run for VP I will vote for you. You show puissance.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:Ink &amp; Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 00:24 #24

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
TRUTH SEEKER-Gang,

Seems I have to put up or shut up... I have given this a great deal of thought, and I am certainly tired of ..... I will confess to all of my flaws one by one if you like, but they are mine.

No Papal confessions are needed, just a name; thanks for being honest!

I hope we might save the AFA from self anhilation before it is to late. Thanks for reading, all my best Bunny Goodrich
Being truthful goes a long way.:D

RE:Ink &amp; Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 00:32 #25

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
Phantom Farrier wrote:
There in nothing secret about the workings of the AFA office or the Board of Directors.

John Blombach
Are the things Mr Burdette stated true John?? :confused:

RE:Ink &amp; Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 00:34 #26

Phantom Farrier wrote:
How crafty and disingenuous of you Mr Truth Seeker to post a slanted selection of in house e-mails on this forum, all the while hiding behind your mask. You are a coward and a bully.

If any one on this forum wants the rest of the correspondence on these issues so they can be informed please just ask any officer. There in nothing secret about the workings of the AFA office or the Board of Directors.

John Blombach

John that is sort of an oxy****** isnt it. If we do not know what is going on how can we ask questions. Technicly there are no secrets, just not getting info. Maybe we all need to call the office everyday. :rolleyes:
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:Ink &amp; Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 00:35 #27

Mr. Blombach,

If things are not being kept from the members than why is what I posted all very new information to those reading my posts??

Thanks for you time to answer this question.
Bunny Goodrich

RE:Ink &amp; Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 00:41 #28

Oh darn, it appears this thread will remain now. Hopefully things will be discussed truthfully.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

RE:Ink &amp; Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 00:45 #29

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
As most all of you who read these forums know, I, in the recent past, have not been shy about my call for Mr. Ferguson to resign. However, in this instance, I do not feel that either he nor Mr. Nolan have truely acted inappropriately.

I have spoken to several of the principals, and to date, this is what I have found out.
1. Mr. Garrison asked to be allowed to step down

2. Mr. Nolan's appointment as project manager has EC approval.

3.NO censorship has ever taken place nor even been contemplated.

4. What is being asked for is that when a controversial issue is presented in the "Letters to the Editor" or elsewhere, that before said letter/article is published, those that are at the point of the letter/article be given the opportunity to respond and then both sides of the issue presented in the magazine at the same time.

Considering that the magazine is published six times a year, this approach would create less confusion and allow for a better understanding of the facts as viewed from both sides. Further response would then be able to occur in a timely manner.

5. Through its representatives, the AFA has acted in strict accord with the requirements of the Publishing Agreement signed on 01September2006.

6. According to Paragraph 5 of the agreement, "Except as provided in Paragraph 9, no portion of any publication shall go to film and printing unless CLIENT'S Project manager has approved it in writing.

Clearly, the AFA has absolute control over the magazine. Putting all the BS aside, this is an issue over who does and does not have the final say over what it published and when. Now, I'm not so blind or ****** as to not recognize the opportunity for abuse or, if you will, censorship. However, it is important to note that no censorship has occurred.

Before we, the AFA membership start taking any side but that of the AFA, we all need to read this contract and put everything that has thus far occurred, in context of that contract.

Personalities aside, the AFA has acted within its fiduciary responsibilities. Let us remember that the entity, Ink & Anvil is a vendor, retained to provide a specific service according to the dictates of the AFA, not its own. If we, the AFA membership don't trust our officers, BoD, and ED to do the job correctly, then we need to do something other than gripe about it.

7. Apparently, Ink & Anvil has stated that it intends t breech of the contract and according to Paragraph 22, .........."If either party terminates this Agreement with less than a 180 day notice, then the party terminating the contract must pay a monetary penalty of $15,000.00, payable immediately to the other party."

I trust Mr. Davidson's check, made payable to the AFA, is in the(certified) mail, return receipt requested., along with any and all intellectual properties, advertiser information and any other items to which he no longer has any, regardless of how dubious, claim.Phil Armitage wrote:
I want my damn magazine, I paid for it damn it send it to me or send me a refund.
We, the AFA membership, have been assured that we will, in a timely manner, continue to receive this member benefit.Jaye Perry wrote:
F^K- I just re-upped!!!
Money well spent as time will prove. Besides I promised you a roller coaster ride didn't I?
sensorship, yippppeeeee. We are still seeing the ship "founder"!!!!!
There has been and will not be any censorship.
A new rag would be nice, some new insightful information besides a "Hunter Shoe" that is worthless on a $250k show hunter
Now that you're a member again, can we count on you for article submissions? Perhaps we could even find a page that was called "The Jaminson's Corner". :)
Quote:
Fortunately, the Board confirmed its loyalty to the AFA and ignored your bullying.
The "Good Ole Boys"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In this instance, it was about protecting the interests of the AFA at large, from a vendor who was overstepping its bounds.

Quote:
there will be no postage payment, and could be legal action should you not to have the editorial copy approved before attempting to send out an issue of the magazine
Non-payment an sensorship vs. capitalism and liberty?
Its not about capitalism and liberty, its about adhering to the agreed upon constraints and performance requirements of the contract.

I feel I must repeat, there has been no censorship

Quote:

This is not an action taken lightly, and it was taken after consultation with the Executive Committee. Every member of the Executive Committee concurred with the directive. The Professional Farrier is the AFA’s magazine, and the AFA, not Scott Davidson, will control the editorial content of the magazine.
Controlling the media is controlling your populus---- iow, keep in the dark and feed them sh^t
In this instance, the AFA is not trying to keep anyone in the dark or feed them BS. It is important and relevant to note that because of legal restraints and considerations, as dictated by counsel for the AFA, at this time the only statement that can eminate from the AFA is the one that Mr. Nolan posted regarding the ongoing publishing of the PF albeit potentially by a different vendor.
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Ink &amp; Anvil censorship controversy 12 Oct 2006 00:47 #30

Phantom Farrier wrote:
If any one on this forum wants the rest of the correspondence on these issues so they can be informed please just ask any officer.

I'm asking. Lets see 'em!

It seems like the office has taken up mushroom farming.

Kunena Birthday Module

• Doo Hume birthday is today
  • Foxfire123 birthday is today
  • Issac Maez birthday is today
  • NeliaShott birthday is today
  • Rockinanvil birthday is today
  • Txfarrier birthday is today
  • edie4ABF birthday is in 1 day
  • eldon8duffy birthday is in 1 day
  • DavidinGA birthday is in 363 days
  • Brazilian Farrier birthday is in 364 days
  • joplin_18_wren birthday is in 364 days
  • kbrooks1110 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.