make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Tuesday January 18, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Other AFA issues

RE:Other AFA issues 16 Apr 2006 23:10 #226

Obviously, neither John nor Dave are going to reply to the questions asked. If there were some type of legal issues going on, then I'm sure it will come out in the wash. But I must say that this is very dissappointing. I was hoping that with new administration in the AFA we would see improvement, instead, the mud slinging has only grown. Begining to re-think my involvement with the AFA. My wife creates enough drama for me, I don't need it with an organization that is supposed to be on my side.

Dave :confused:
"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects." Will Rogers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBimQu6Pxxs
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Other AFA issues 16 Apr 2006 23:43 #227

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
Franky Lundist wrote:
I havent heard of dave recording a call with out bryans knowledge, however if it is being questioned that it is an illegal recording because bryan didnt have knowledge of the recording, it would be a non issue as there is a law reffered to as "one party consent" which means that as long as one of the parties involved in the conversation has given permission to record it is a legal recording and is admissable in court.
Maybe it is legal where you reside, but it is different in every state. I suggest you check the Maryland and Kentucky statutes.
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Other AFA issues 16 Apr 2006 23:45 #228

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
Dave Purves wrote:
Obviously, neither John nor Dave are going to reply to the questions asked. If there were some type of legal issues going on, then I'm sure it will come out in the wash. But I must say that this is very dissappointing. I was hoping that with new administration in the AFA we would see improvement, instead, the mud slinging has only grown. Begining to re-think my involvement with the AFA. My wife creates enough drama for me, I don't need it with an organization that is supposed to be on my side.

Dave :confused:

Dave,

Regardless of how it may appear right now, the AFA is on your side. Don't give up hope or lose faith. Things will get better.
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Other AFA issues 17 Apr 2006 03:47 #229

rick you are correct that law does vary state to state and even has a federal rider I was just mentioning in my previous post that it may not be an issue,

as for telling Dave that the AFA is on his side there your wrong how can you trust an organization that has so far treated it general membership like dirt? Lied to them covered things up published reports that were out right lies and innuendos and not even apologize or print a retraction, has there butt exposed with the unnoficial release of the walt manifesto, then watch a campaign that was as filthy as any election ever held in a third world country , and the list goes on ......... Why would anyone believe these people were on your side?

By the way did anyone else get the private e mail from dave it was pretty interesting

RE:Other AFA issues 17 Apr 2006 04:39 #230

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
Franky Lundist wrote:
As for telling Dave that the AFA is on his side there your wrong how can you trust an organization that has so far treated it general membership like dirt? Lied to them covered things up published reports that were out right lies and innuendos and not even apologize or print a retraction, has there butt exposed with the unnoficial release of the walt manifesto, then watch a campaign that was as filthy as any election ever held in a third world country , and the list goes on ......... Why would anyone believe these people were on your side?
You are beating a dead horse. But I suppose thats all you can do. You continue to make accusations that have been repeatedly answered and debunked. And you're not even an AFA member. One can only wonder.....
By the way did anyone else get the private e mail from dave it was pretty interesting
Well, I for one did not. Care to share? I also find it interesting as well as troubling that Dave would send a non-AFA member(you) an e-mail that pertained(my assumption based on your inferences)to AFA related matters.
Rick Burten PF

."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Other AFA issues 17 Apr 2006 13:45 #231

rick what dead horse is being whipped here? the mike miller report, the walt manifesto are you saying that mikes report was factual? or that the walt manifesto with bryans signature does not exist? do you believe that all memebrs and all farriers regardless of affiliation were informed of the things the AFA and its sacred circle were doing behind there backs? do you really believe that the campaign was run in a clean and orderly manner? again why trust anyone who operates in the manner of the afa I see no dead horse here you tend to give the stock answer that the AFA gives, it sounds like talking to craig trnka instead of facing the issues you want to bury them and not say hey we need to see whats wrong with this organization, the AFA is like saddam hussein they are still standing there yelling like saddam that they are the leader. think about it rick, or better yet why dont you do like craig and write an article here hmmm you could call it "what about the hores" oh wait that title has already been used.
As for dave sending me a private message I too was shocked, and thats why I asked if anyone else had recieved it as I thought it may just have been a blanket response sent too all on this forum, I will contact dave and see if this is something he would mind my sharing with you.

RE:Other AFA issues 18 Apr 2006 03:39 #232

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
Franky Lundist wrote:
As for dave sending me a private message I too was shocked, and thats why I asked if anyone else had recieved it as I thought it may just have been a blanket response sent too all on this forum, I will contact dave and see if this is something he would mind my sharing with you.
Thanks but don't bother. I have otherwise received a copy of that e-mail.
Rick Burten PF

."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Other AFA issues 10 May 2006 19:40 #233

• George Geist
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
It appears now according to the AFAs website, that their dues increase has been put off for a year provided you re-up before July 1.

Perhaps if nobody pays it, maybe it might not happen at all.
George
For another fun place to play........
www.horseshoersforum.invisionzone.com
Come over and say hello.

RE:Other AFA issues 11 May 2006 03:00 #234

• Derin Foor
  • Very Senior Member
George,

I think you might be onto something here...........this looks like a desperate attempt at membership retention

I think I'll wait it out and hang on to my money instead of letting someone else benefit from my advanced payment

Derin

RE:Other AFA issues 11 May 2006 12:13 #235

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
This plan was first broached and implemented fairly soon after the dues increase was approved and the outcry from the members was heard. I agree that it is an attempt to calm the waters and to retain members. I fear that the AFA is in for a rude awakening.
Rick Burten PF

."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Other AFA issues 11 May 2006 14:22 #236

Rick Burten wrote:
This plan was first broached and implemented fairly soon after the dues increase was approved and the outcry from the members was heard. I agree that it is an attempt to calm the waters and to retain members. I fear that the AFA is in for a rude awakening.

Good time for AFA nay-sayers to get active.

Phantom :)
"The work will teach you how to do it"

RE:Other AFA issues 11 May 2006 19:35 #237

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
Phantom Farrier wrote:
Good time for AFA nay-sayers to get active.

Phantom :)
John,

I think you are going to find a lot of folks on the sidelines for a while. Considering the current sorry state of affairs at the AFA and coming hard on the heels of other recent debacles, why would anyone want to jump right in right now?

Were I not so 'intim-a-tely' involved right now, I'm not so sure that I too wouldn't be watching from the sidelines, or maybe, not at all. Much as it pains me to say this, were I a farrier who was looking to join a National organization, I think, knowing no more than what is seen on the surface, I would opt not to join the AFA, and would really consider(and I really can't believe I'm saying this) joining the BWFA. I would also strongly consider the Guild of Professional Farriers(which farriers should want to join anyway) if I had the years necesary to even stand for the exams.
Rick Burten PF

."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Other AFA issues 12 May 2006 00:56 #238

I'm a little surprised at all the excitement about the dues increase by itself. It's allways seemed like I shoe one horse to pay my AFA dues. It was $90 in the late '90s then $105 in 2000 now $150 for 2007. The cost of everything else has gone up gas, steel, insurance.........why cry about this?

Maby a smaller yearly increase would draw less attention. :cool:

RE:Other AFA issues 12 May 2006 01:20 #239

• Bill Adams
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 9
Well put Roy,
When I saw the price increse I figured everyone at the AFA office wanted to be billionaires insted of just plane millionaires.
I can understand not wanting to be involved, but not because of this.
Bill

A rightous man regardeth the life of his beast. Proverbs 12:10
I don't give a damn for a man who can only spell a word one way. Mark Twain

RE:Other AFA issues 12 May 2006 03:09 #240

• George Geist
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
It's just a matter of worth. It might be worth $150 for you guys to belong to this club. It's not worth it to me. Sometimes things get priced above and beyond what they are worth and this is an example of that. It has nothing to do with who can afford what but is a matter of worth.

Roy,
You bring up an interesting point. Yes, price of membership has always up until now been about the cost of an average shoeing job. Clearly this is also no longer the case. I dare say that the majority of American horseshoers are getting considerably less than that. Especially where I come from.

If that is how the AFA has always determined membership pricing then that is one more reason they should reconsider that exhorbitant increase in dues.
George
For another fun place to play........
www.horseshoersforum.invisionzone.com
Come over and say hello.

Kunena Birthday Module

• alicia739 birthday is today
  • KDavisCJF birthday is today
  • Rob Mokri birthday is today
  • teddyholz birthday is today
  • TrucutucA3CF birthday is today
  • arizonacowgirl birthday is in 1 day
  • Ed Gladden birthday is in 1 day
  • khfs birthday is in 1 day
  • NewShoes28 birthday is in 1 day
  • phantomcowgirl birthday is in 1 day
  • DFA Events birthday is in 364 days
  • Greg in Kentucky birthday is in 364 days
  • Greg Thomas birthday is in 364 days
  • ISHUEM NB birthday is in 364 days
  • ShoerChar birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.