make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Saturday June 25, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Other AFA issues

RE:Other AFA issues 15 Apr 2006 18:27 #211

Gary,

I don't know how I can make it clearer to you without hurting the reputations and careers of those people involved and causing unnecessary pain. Have you ever heard of employee confidentiality - there are laws. Please put an end to this right now!

You find a need to assail my character - that,s OK. I'm not comfortable discussing past or present emloyees on this open forum, please don't ask me again.

John Blombach
"The work will teach you how to do it"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Other AFA issues 15 Apr 2006 19:11 #212

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
Phantom Farrier wrote:
I don't know how I can make it clearer to you without hurting the reputations and careers of those people involved and causing unnecessary pain.
I submit that reputations and carreers of the people involved have already been hurt and continue to be because of the ongoing obfusication of the facts. And, while this lack of transparancy continues, the entity hurt the most, is the AFA itself.

Legally speaking, is an unpaid, volunteer elected officer of the AFA subject to the same rules of confidentiality as paid staff? I don't know, thats why I'm asking.
Have you ever heard of employee confidentiality - there are laws.
That being the case, then why did you offer to discuss, on the telephone, those things that you refuse to discuss here? Please explain to me the difference between the two venues. After all, once you discuss your facts/truth with someone else, there is absolutely no constraint on that other individual not to go public with the information, is there?
Please put an end to this right now!
The genie is out of the bottle and I believe that the future of the AFA is at stake. You, John, are well aware of the extent of the problems that are on-going and have very little to do with one of the AFA's former employees. Well, peripherally one of the problems does, but there would be no breech of employee confidentiality if the cir***stance in question were made public. And you well know that.
You find a need to assail my character - that,s OK.
John, I for one find you to be a man of upstanding character and moral and ethical fiber. You are in a devilishly nasty position right now, but it is I believe, your strength of character that helped get you elected. It is that strength of character that will help you do the right thing and will , regardless of personal feelings for others, help right the ship of state we call the AFA.
I'm not comfortable discussing past or present emloyees on this open forum, please don't ask me again.
As noted above, you seem more than willing to discuss certain individuals in a phone conversation. I for one do not understand the difference.

Further, since the four questions I posed earlier do not concern any current or past, paid employee of the AFA, why are you so reluctant to answer them.

It seems to me, that as an acknowledged man of character and a recognized leader in/of the AFA, you should have no problem answering the questions.
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Other AFA issues 15 Apr 2006 19:34 #213

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
Phantom Farrier wrote:
I don't know how I can make it clearer to you without hurting the reputations and careers of those people involved and causing unnecessary pain. Have you ever heard of employee confidentiality - there are laws.
John you are still side stepping the issue.

No one is asking for anything the would be considered a breach of employee confidentiality. If it was you would not be able to even tell anyone on the phone.

At issue was a statment made durning a political campain not what took place after the election. In which has been validated by several others.

So once again did Mr. Ferguson durning the campain for AFA president make a statement that within 48 hours of the election Bryan Quinsey would be gone?Phantom Farrier wrote:
Please put an end to this right now!
It will end when the truth is made know. If it were to end now then what has been posted would have to be considered the truth. In which case it would be prudent for the Mr. Ferguson and yourself to resign from you current postions with the AFA.Phantom Farrier wrote:
You find a need to assail my character - that,s OK.
Your character and intergrity has been in question the minute you refused to answer lagitiment questions once elected, especally after you made a such pre-election promises as:

Not being MIA when when Rick stated "Should it come to pass that you are elected Treasurer of the AFA, you will have ample opportunity, should you wish to avail yourself of it, to be directly scrutinized and questioned on-line, here in these forums and possibly elsewere, regarding the decisions, direction and actions of the EC, the BoD and the AFA in general. It will be interesting to see how you handle the situation." See Licensing Post #283.

Or when Phil the question to where are the "big shots". And you replied "There are still many unanswered questions and not one "big shot" has come forward the members concerns. Phil has a good point - where are they?" See Licensing Post #278.

So Mr. Big Shot where do you stand now. Will you hold to your pre-election words and state the facts as you know them or will you keep quite like the last "big shots" did.Phantom Farrier wrote:
I'm not comfortable discussing past or present emloyees on this open forum,
No one has asked anything about past or present employees.Phantom Farrier wrote:
please don't ask me again.
Once the truth is made know then the asking will stop.
You refusel to answer will be a sign of what has be spoken on the subject is the truth after all.

John, its your choice you decide.

Will you make the truth in the matter be know?

Or

Will you let the record show that what has been said by others on this form in this tread is the truth?

What will it be?

Gary
Gary Miller, PF

Ride hard, shoot straight, and always speak the truth.
Gunfighter Motto

"Our level of quality is how well our eye can see it." (Eric Russell, Oct 2008, Horseshoes.com)

"Discover what it is that makes you passionate then grab a firm...

RE:Other AFA issues 15 Apr 2006 19:59 #214

• Ken Norman
HOLY S__T ! You all sound like a bunch of dogs in a dogfight, no one letting go in case the other one gets a leg........................
" The smell of a horse is good for the soul of a man "

Ken Norman , CF
Thornwood Farm Equines and Farriery
1696 Warren Switch
West Pawlet Vt. 05775
802-353-0705 cell
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
thornwoodfarmequinesandfarriery.com
President of Vermont...

RE:Other AFA issues 15 Apr 2006 20:35 #215

Rick and Gary,

I don't have to go every fight I'm invited to so...I think I'll sit this one out.

Phantom :)
"The work will teach you how to do it"

RE:Other AFA issues 15 Apr 2006 21:28 #216

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
Phantom Farrier wrote:
Rick and Gary,

I don't have to go every fight I'm invited to so...I think I'll sit this one out.

Phantom :)
You are the one who started it now you are quiting.

On thing about a quiter they never lose or win they just fade away.

Suit yourself though, I now have the facts and know what the truth is for myself.

Gary
Gary Miller, PF

Gunfighter Motto

"Our level of quality is how well our eye can see it." (Eric Russell, Oct 2008, Horseshoes.com)

RE:Other AFA issues 16 Apr 2006 00:14 #217

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
Jaye,

I've deleted the content of your post because as far as I can tell it's purely an ad hominum attack with no basis of facts presented. If you have solid proof that someone isn'y honest, put it on the table. If not, offering quotes by Teddy, and alluding that they pertain to someone (anyone) won't cut it here any longer. Many of the posts in the Political Forum are degenerating into these type of attacks, and I'm on the verge of shutting down the whole Political Forum.

So I'm putting everyone on notice: I created the Political Forum to provide a venue to discuss the ISSUES. If the issue is the veracity of someone's statements, or a question about their motives, then state so, pose the question(s), offer your opinbions, and if you don't have any hard facts to support an allegation then simply wait until someone who does know the facts, and can support them, does so.

Yes, politics can be messy. And yes there's going to be mud thrown around, and ya'll know that this is the only Forum in which I allow that to to occur. But there are limits, and I hope I've made myself clear. If I haven't, then say so.

Baron

RE:Other AFA issues 16 Apr 2006 00:24 #218

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
I deleted the previous message and put into a better context.
John is a good man and is a AFA stallworth. He knows both of my mentors, Wilson & Brady, they, as well as my self , have seen the AFA go astray.

And I changed it again. Please read it for context. Thank you (and everyone esle.)

Baron

RE:Other AFA issues 16 Apr 2006 02:06 #219

John,

Your silence speaks VOLUMES !

RE:Other AFA issues 16 Apr 2006 02:16 #220

Did Mr. Ferguson Tape a phone conversation vith Mr. Quincey without prior concent ostensibly to use for later reference???

RE:Other AFA issues 16 Apr 2006 03:21 #221

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
handandhammer wrote:
Did Mr. Ferguson Tape a phone conversation vith Mr. Quincey without prior concent ostensibly to use for later reference???
This is exactly the kind of post that's going to get this Forum shut down. (And by the way, I take no sides on these issues. My job is to be nuetral, and moderate.)

You want to know the answer to this question? Call Dave and ask him. This is NOT the type of issue that this Forum was created to discuss. (If there was some sort of legal action going on, or someone had quit their job, and there was proof to that effect, due to such an action, THEN it would be food for fodder.) But to simply throw out this type of question, with the "tone" created by including the phrase "without prior concent ostensibly to use..." simply won't hack it any more.

Baron
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

RE:Other AFA issues 16 Apr 2006 11:14 #222

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
Baron to Jaye,

I've deleted the content of your post because as far as I can tell it's purely an ad hominum attack with no basis of facts presented. If you have solid proof that someone isn'y honest, put it on the table. If not, offering quotes by Teddy, and alluding that they pertain to someone (anyone) won't cut it here any longer. Many of the posts in the Political Forum are degenerating into these type of attacks, and I'm on the verge of shutting down the whole Political Forum.

It was an ad hominem dawdle with a catharsis-
(the purification or purgation that brings about spiritual renewal or release from tension , elimination of a complex by bringing it to consciousness and affording it expression).

Shutting down the Political forum would be a dis-service for those who are interested in the inner workings or works of AFA elected administration or any other organization. What I posted was not wrong or right, just my thoughts for pondering by the "people" who are elected to lead the farrier industry into the future.

Whether that dawdle will stick when thrown against the wall in the future; that will be for the "people" to see in the mirror every morning when they wake for another day of leadership.

Baron , thanks for the forum. Expression of thought(s) is a wonderous thing. :)

RE:Other AFA issues 16 Apr 2006 11:58 #223

To be fair, there is no way John could answer without making a bad situation worse.

RE:Other AFA issues 16 Apr 2006 13:32 #224

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
Roy Amaral CJF wrote:
To be fair, there is no way John could answer without making a bad situation worse.
I disagree the question could of been answered by John or Dave with a simple yes or no, and no further expination would have been necessary.

If John did not feel he could answer then he should have not challenge the others by stating that they did not know the truth.

Its just that simple.

Maybe one of them will have the integrity to answer the question and resolve the problem, here on this form. After all whats done is done and nothing is going to change it. Its a point of doing the right thing now so it can be layed to rest and the AFA can move on to more important issues.

Gary
Gary Miller, PF

Gunfighter Motto

RE:Other AFA issues 16 Apr 2006 23:04 #225

I havent heard of dave recording a call with out bryans knowledge, however if it is being questioned that it is an illegal recording because bryan didnt have knowledge of the recording, it would be a non issue as there is a law reffered to as "one party consent" which means that as long as one of the parties involved in the conversation has given permission to record it is a legal recording and is admissable in court. The reason I am aware of this is because I have recorded calls that involved the dissmissal of an employee and was told by my lawyer that recording calls/conversations with the employee would be valid in court if there were to be legal action. Just and FYI

I am interested in daves statement that if elected president he would join the BWFA if Ralph Casey joined the AFA does anyone know if dave has moved on this promise?

Kunena Birthday Module

• jimmyoyow birthday is in 1 day
  • Chris Gregory birthday is in 363 days
  • blissy02 birthday is in 364 days
  • CRaja121 birthday is in 364 days
  • JOHNNY ATTKISSON birthday is in 364 days
  • pipjane5 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.