make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Sunday July 3, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Other AFA issues

RE:Other AFA issues 12 Apr 2006 13:30 #166

  • Gary_Miller
  • Gary_Miller's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 2565
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
Ronald E. Kramedjian wrote:
I have seen a plan circulated. Bryan had a basic strategic plan, I asked for and received a copy.
So there is no plan just a draft.

And a very good one at that. Good job Bryan.

However a draft is not a plan.

It looks as if the BOD has once again let the ball drop.

If the AFA is going to go anywhere in the horse industry they need a plan on what they want and how they are going to get there.

As stated before it time for the BOD to get off thier butts and get doing their job.

Remember and organization without a plan is an organization distian for failure.

Gary
Gary Miller, PF

Ride hard, shoot straight, and always speak the truth.
Gunfighter Motto

"Our level of quality is how well our eye can see it." (Eric Russell, Oct 2008, Horseshoes.com)

"Discover what it is that makes you passionate then grab a firm...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Other AFA issues 12 Apr 2006 13:40 #167

  • tbloomer
  • tbloomer's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 4622
  • Thank you received: 20
  • Karma: 1
Bryan Quinsey wrote:
It's a DRAFT and a starting point. Take it from here and move foward on it. It will be a great road map for my successor.

Bryan

I agree that its a good strong boilerplate outline. Shame the BOD didn't jump on that outline or at least a piece of it and start putting some real work into making it happen. Perhaps upon reading it they got a case of "deer in the headlights" syndrome because it revealed how much was lacking and how much had to be done. When you're not used to looking at this sort of thing and following it through to completion it can be totally intimidating. The do***ent beggs to be adopted and given a real home. It screams out, "feed me, grow me, make me real, give me life."

Apearently it was received by the BOD in much the same way a teenage child reacts to the prospect of parenthood. In Ron's words, "collective denial."

Great snapshot. Somebody should paint a mural from it. Kudos to you, Bryan, for delivering the message. Sorry they ignored (er shot) the messenger. I believe that you opened a lot of doors for the AFA. I'ts probably going to take some time for them to walk through those doors.
Tom Bloomer
http://blackburnforge.com
302-222-6404


Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Other AFA issues 12 Apr 2006 13:40 #168

Phantom Farrier wrote:
Frankly speaking, I know the truth and have offered up my personal AFA hotline and none of you have called to get the facts. Shame on you for continuing to promote your fairy tales.
John,

Hmmm. Post your truth here for everyone to see.

As I said before, I don't need to fact check with you. I called Bryan and have discussed it with him in significant detail. Bryan reads this board. If I have misrepresented the facts that he has shared with me in any detail I would be glad to retract the error with my apology to Bryan for not accurately representing them.

The fact that I am now able to share, after yet another conversation with Bryan releasing me from a promise to hold the information confidential is as follows. When Bryan talked to Dave on the telephone he was trying to be gracious and to resign his position with the same grace and dignity as he has tried to conduct the job during his employment. Mr. Ferguson is relying on Bryan's statement to him that Bryan did not feel that the pressure was coming from him during that resignation conversation. Bryan has stated clearly to a good number of people, including Mr. Ferguson, that he is withdrawing that statement. That means that Bryan how counts Mr. Ferguson as one of the lead reasons for resigning his position.

It would seem to me that the best way to heal this injury to Bryan and the AFA would be for Mr. Ferguson to get up here and make a public apology to Bryan and the members of the AFA for his imprudent remarks regarding Bryan's employment during the campaign. Showing that strength of character would go a long way in my opinion, not making this apology shows a lot as well.
Ronald E. Kramedjian, RJF

Visit the Guild of Professional Farriers, Inc. Website

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Other AFA issues 12 Apr 2006 20:37 #169

Franky,
The problem with quoting Zimmerman and Simon is that what they say is not true. The tunes are great, they sold alot of disks, but they're ******.
One's name does matter, one's age matters more, the midwest is not a country, and only self loathing vandels write on subway walls.
My name is as stated so, in the words of John Lennon, "you know my name, look up the number".
Bill

bill (if thats your real name) As you seem to be a purveyor of fine music and you have an impressive grasp of geography perhaps you should sit down and listen to Imagine also by John Lennon perhaps if you heard the words you would understand things better.
Then again might I suggest you listen to the song Piggies also a Lennon/McCartney tune after all many of the "piggies deserve a damn good whacking" After listening to it you may see the AFA leadership a bit more clearly
Who knows there may be help for you yet
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Other AFA issues 12 Apr 2006 21:01 #170

Ronald E. Kramedjian wrote:
John,

Hmmm. Post your truth here for everyone to see.

As I said before, I don't need to fact check with you.

Ron,

Wouldn't it be prudent for you to check all the facts before drawing your conclusion and smearing these boards with such drivel. You're still in denial aren't you?

Phantom :)
"The work will teach you how to do it"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Other AFA issues 12 Apr 2006 21:33 #171

  • Gary_Miller
  • Gary_Miller's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 2565
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
Phantom Farrier wrote:
Ron,

Wouldn't it be prudent for you to check all the facts before drawing your conclusion and smearing these boards with such drivel. You're still in denial aren't you?

Phantom :)
Well John if Ron has the facts wrong lets have the correct facts.

Spit them out here on this form where all concerned and involved can hear the truth and but an end to the rumors.

You have been very quite on the issues since the election. Not sure why that is since you seemed as if you would continue to keep us informed about whats happening here. And Dave made it clear that it was not worth his time to post on these forms where all could hear and comment about what progress is or is not being made with the AFA, and what is or is not important to the members of the farrier industry. Not sure why he would not want to convers the issues with all concerned and involved.

Maybe you are the one in denial?


Gary
Gary Miller, PF

Ride hard, shoot straight, and always speak the truth.
Gunfighter Motto

"Our level of quality is how well our eye can see it." (Eric Russell, Oct 2008, Horseshoes.com)

"Discover what it is that makes you passionate then grab a firm...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Other AFA issues 12 Apr 2006 22:37 #172

Gary_Miller wrote:
Well John if Ron has the facts wrong lets have the correct facts.

Spit them out here on this form where all concerned and involved can hear the truth and but an end to the rumors.

You have been very quite on the issues since the election. Not sure why that is since you seemed as if you would continue to keep us informed about whats happening here. And Dave made it clear that it was not worth his time to post on these forms where all could hear and comment about what progress is or is not being made with the AFA, and what is or is not important to the members of the farrier industry. Not sure why he would not want to convers the issues with all concerned and involved.

Maybe you are the one in denial?


Gary

Gary,

If you also want to just keep guessing, thats all right by me. You don't want to know the truth - neither does Ron - otherwise...

Phantom :)
"The work will teach you how to do it"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Other AFA issues 12 Apr 2006 23:29 #173

  • Gary_Miller
  • Gary_Miller's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 2565
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
Phantom Farrier wrote:
Gary,

If you also want to just keep guessing, thats all right by me. You don't want to know the truth - neither does Ron - otherwise...

Phantom :)
John, I am not guessing what has been said by Ron and Tom about their conversation with Bryan make perfict since to me. Unless someone comes out with diffrent information and facts to dispute what has been said I will take it as truth.

You are the one who said it was not correct.

So will you stay true to you pre election commitment of not being MIA when
as Rick stated "Should it come to pass that you are elected Treasurer of the AFA, you will have ample opportunity, should you wish to avail yourself of it, to be directly scrutinized and questioned on-line, here in these forums and possibly elsewere, regarding the decisions, direction and actions of the EC, the BoD and the AFA in general. It will be interesting to see how you handle the situation." See Licensing Post #283.

Or your reply when Phil asked where are the big shots. Your reply was "There are still many unanswered questions and not one "big shot" has come forward the members concerns. Phil has a good point - where are they?" See Licensing Post #278.

Since you are now, lets see how did you put that "a big shot", will you hold to your words and state the facts as you know them or will you keep quite like the last "big shots" did.

Will John hold true to his words and post the truth so all can see. Or will he continue to hide the facts while continuing to state, "Wouldn't it be prudent for you to check all the facts before drawing your conclusion and smearing these boards with such drivel." or " I know the truth and have offered up my personal AFA hotline and none of you have called to get the facts. Shame on you for continuing to promote your fairy tales."

Stay tuned for futher eposiods of, Whats The Truth Behind The Recent Resignation Of The American Farriers Association Excutive Director.


Gary
Gary Miller, PF

Ride hard, shoot straight, and always speak the truth.
Gunfighter Motto

"Our level of quality is how well our eye can see it." (Eric Russell, Oct 2008, Horseshoes.com)

"Discover what it is that makes you passionate then grab a firm...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Other AFA issues 12 Apr 2006 23:38 #174

  • Rick Burten
  • Rick Burten's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Enforcer
  • Posts: 9082
  • Thank you received: 50
  • Karma: 8
Franky Lundist wrote:
Franky,
The problem with quoting Zimmerman and Simon is that what they say is not true. The tunes are great, they sold alot of disks, but they're ******.
One's name does matter, one's age matters more, the midwest is not a country, and only self loathing vandels write on subway walls.
My name is as stated so, in the words of John Lennon, "you know my name, look up the number".
Bill

bill (if thats your real name) As you seem to be a purveyor of fine music ....... perhaps if you heard the words you would understand things better.
I was not aware that Bill sold music, fine or otherwise. Perhaps if you understood the meaning of the word, as well as most others, you, Franky, would understand things better. Or not.
Then again might I suggest you listen to the song Piggies also a Lennon/McCartney tune after all many of the "piggies deserve a damn good whacking" After listening to it you may see the AFA leadership a bit more clearly
Clearly, the only person in this conversation that deserves a "damn good whacking" has presented himself(or is that herself?) as Franky Lundist.
Who knows there may be help for you yet
You must keep a mirror in place at your computer. Were you a wise man(or is that woman?), you would heed your own counsel.
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."


Je pense donc je suis
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Other AFA issues 12 Apr 2006 23:49 #175

rick thank you for jumping to the defense of bill I am sure he can use all the help he can get it proves you have been indoctrinated properly into the fold of the AFA.

I also wanted to thank you for correcting my use of the english language, a person could learn alot from you so why dont you become an english teacher I am sure a man of your skill and knowledge would better serve society by educating the masses.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Other AFA issues 12 Apr 2006 23:52 #176

Phantom Farrier wrote:
Wouldn't it be prudent for you to check all the facts before drawing your conclusion and smearing these boards with such drivel. You're still in denial aren't you?
John,

I am truly saddened and concerned that you are so convinced of your reality that you think that your calling what I have to say on this topic drivel is either adult or likely to make it so.

Instead of hiding behind one on one telephone conversations were nothing you say is on the record and you can not be held accountable for what you are saying, post your facts here for all of us delusional people to see. Anything short of full disclosure at this point will only deepen everyone’s already growing distrust of you as a rational and reliable source of information. If what you have to say is true you should have nothing to worry about.
Ronald E. Kramedjian, RJF

Visit the Guild of Professional Farriers, Inc. Website

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Other AFA issues 12 Apr 2006 23:58 #177

  • Ben-Sturman
  • Ben-Sturman's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 136
  • Karma: 0
Well, this started a couple of months ago and now has picked up a little again, but we are still no more knowledgable about what is really happening with the AFA than we were. Bryan is gone and only he really knows why and the rest of us are left here speculating. Some say they have the facts, some have written what they know, some have written what may have happened, but nobody has really gotten down and told us what really happened. John, you say you have the facts, the truth, the whole story, well what is it? If Bryan doesn't care, tell us and stop this bickering. So far all you have given us is argumentative statements and bull**** one liners. Speak the truth or don't speak. This is getting to be ridiculous. As Gary mentioned, during the campaign you told us that you would continue to come here and post and try to keep us apprised of the happenings and going ons within the AFA, so "What's up Doc? (*Bugs) Just giving Bugs his due.

Now after reviewing Bryan's strategic plan draft, I have to ask why nothing has been done to further this from draft to plan in action? Does the AFA really want to be the leader organization for the farrier world, or just be the little group that can't get it together? What's the hold up, what's happening, why haven't the general membership been given any info about anything? Why must I come here to find out what's happening? Why isn't the AFA letting me the member (remember us) know what's going on? All I've gotten is an email from Dave saying he changed is email address and have heard nothing about what's happening within the AFA. Why is that?

This is just getting more and more frustrating.

Well, to end this long list of questions and ponderances, I will say that this month my dues are, well due, and I still haven't been given any good reasons for renewing except that if I do it now it will be cheaper than later this year. Well next year I will have to pay the higher dues and I still haven't been given an answer to the question, "What am I getting for this increase in my dues?" I've asked this on two other occasions and am yet to recieve an answer. Anybody know what we are to get above and beyond what we get now, or are we just getting the same thing at a higher cost?

Maybe Franky is right, maybe the AFA is doomed. It may be if we don't find a way to resucitate it, cause it's losing ground from my perspective. Maybe that's just me. End of rambling.
Ben Sturman

They said, "Be a horseshoer, it's the only job you will ever get a KICK out of!" :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Other AFA issues 13 Apr 2006 02:30 #178

  • Jaye Perry
  • Jaye Perry's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guru
  • Posts: 5653
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
............

Maybe Franky is right, maybe the AFA is doomed. It may be if we don't find a way to resucitate it, cause it's losing ground from my perspective. Maybe that's just me



It might well be. Seems, by looking into the stratigery draft, there are some very similar characteristics as in our own government. A lot of committees with purposed purposes, but hell, nothing "hardly" every gets out of committee.

It also, may be surprising that "we", the "Little People" of the organization may not be able to comprehend the grander scheme of things; sound familiar?

The draft plan was not made by one of "OURS". Analogy- we the democratis didn't come up with a plan to change things to out benefit, the plan was drafted by the republicons they don't see it our way; vice versa.

"The Truth, you-"The Little People", can't handle the truth!" If the real truth was favored to be told there would turmoil and chaos; "On the cusp of chaos change is created"

The real shame is that people want to belong to something, something that favors and interests them. When an organization begins to belittle it's people, whom they represent, with facts of fiction, hearsay , half truths and numerous other catharsis ; no wonder the honest everyday working farrier's beliefs are shaken and blurred. Confidence is shattered.

"The measure of a sucess-ful (organization) is not whether it has a tough problem to deal with, but whether it is the same problem you had last year."
John Dulles- former Secretary of State
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Other AFA issues 13 Apr 2006 02:41 #179

Ronald E. Kramedjian wrote:
John,

I am truly saddened and concerned that you are so convinced of your reality that you think that your calling what I have to say on this topic drivel is either adult or likely to make it so.

Instead of hiding behind one on one telephone conversations were nothing you say is on the record and you can not be held accountable for what you are saying, post your facts here for all of us delusional people to see. Anything short of full disclosure at this point will only deepen everyone’s already growing distrust of you as a rational and reliable source of information. If what you have to say is true you should have nothing to worry about.

Ron, Gary, Phil, and others interested

It’s been just a little more than a month since you elected me Treasurer of the AFA. I’m glad to inform you that the American Farrier’s Association is in excellent financial health – I’ve finally found and accounted for every penny that has been brought in or expensed out on your behalf. From my vantage point everything looks like it is in order but an audit will confirm.

It looks like the administration change is smooth and without major problems and for maybe the first time in AFA history no one has had to be fired, the AFA office remains open and fully operational. All trusted servants willing to stay on were graciously encouraged to do so and those whose choice it was to quit were quickly replaced pending BOD approval.

Continuing education is on track – all one has to do is check your calendar of events. The need for a Strategic Plan has evaded the Association for years and Bryan has done a great job with that. Bryan is a great guy and has done much to further our cause and I for one will miss him.

I know you were all looking for dirty laundry but there isn’t any and there will not be any. No secret agendas – no forced licensing schemes – everything on the up and up.

As things develop I will keep you posted, but if you have specific questions please feel free to ask any one on the EC or BOD or call my AFA hotline at 978-430-1757 or post your specific on this forum.

Respectfully.

John Blombach CJF :)
"The work will teach you how to do it"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Other AFA issues 13 Apr 2006 04:40 #180

  • Gary_Miller
  • Gary_Miller's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 2565
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
Phantom Farrier wrote:
Continuing education is on track – all one has to do is check your calendar of events.
On Track? The only continuing education event the I have seen the AFA sponsor is the annual convention. All other events are sponsered by suppliers or local associations. Not the AFA.

If you think that the program is on track I would erge you to look again. The AFA education program has never even gotten the rails layed down.

John, wake up!! The AFA has no continuing education program. In fact they have no education program at all. Why? Because they have no plan or guide lines on on which a CE program could be built and implemented.


Gary
Gary Miller, PF

Ride hard, shoot straight, and always speak the truth.
Gunfighter Motto

"Our level of quality is how well our eye can see it." (Eric Russell, Oct 2008, Horseshoes.com)

"Discover what it is that makes you passionate then grab a firm...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kunena Birthday Module

  • Brazilian Farrier birthday is today
  • joplin_18_wren birthday is today
  • kbrooks1110 birthday is today
  • Doo Hume birthday is in 1 day
  • NeliaShott birthday is in 1 day
  • Txfarrier birthday is in 1 day
  • My2Mares birthday is in 363 days
  • barefoot1 birthday is in 364 days
  • DavidinGA birthday is in 364 days
  • halfmiler birthday is in 364 days
  • hoofwoman birthday is in 364 days
  • Horsegeek birthday is in 364 days
  • michaelgalik birthday is in 364 days
  • Ray K Miller Jr birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

S5 Box

Register

*
*
*
*
*
*

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.