make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Saturday May 28, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: licensing

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 14:30 #61

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
Franky Lundist wrote:
Mr Trosin, I dont think anyone misread ricks statement that would be akin to having misread the mike miller report or the walt manifesto,
Something you repeatedly demonstrate you did and continue to do.
fl wrote:
ricks statement may have been a freudian slip by a angry bitter man but either way his white sheet is at the dry cleaners and he just proved that the hats the klan wears are flat its there heads that are pointed.
Now thats funny. In fact, I'm ROTFLMAO! Why? Because the concept, let alone the visual image, of a Jew in the KKK is one of the most outrageously funny things that anyone has ever said. Did you have an extra plate of ****** for dinner last night? Or do you always just wake up in the morning with nothing but flatulence between your ears?

Hey, Hop Sing, Hold the starch, would 'ya......(dumdiddeedumdiddidum Bonanza, dumdiddidumdiddidum dumdiddidumdumdum)
fl wrote:
rick as far as the s***bag comment I guess I will have to stoop to your level and use one of your favorite phrases I think you need too look in the mirror
Franky, to get to my level you'd first need to get your head out of the sewer, and then get the tallest ladder you could find and then when you climbed it to the top, you might be able to touch the sole of my shoes.
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 14:32 #62

• Tom Stovall CJF
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
[In response to a call for a national sales tax] Rick Burten in gray, deletia

What are you? Some kind of rabble rouser or something? Why it just wouldn't be fair to leave the money in the hands of the ones that earn it. Why the entire welfare class would have to do without such esssentials as new cadillacs, plasma tvs, funky clothes, relaxation and recreation time.

I'm not much on giving an able bodied person a handout, but I think giving them jobs is a great idea: the New Deal wasn't such a bad deal at the time. Re-training folks who've been "offshored" isn't too bad an idea either, some of them could even be trained to (gasp!) get their hands dirty doing stuff the rest of society doesn't want to do. I can understand life throwing somebody an economic curve that breaks off into the dirt, but I don't have much sympathy for anybody who won't work. I think if you give a man a handout, you destroy his self respect - but if you give him a job, he can look at himself in the mirror and smile.

Hell, they might even have to practice some kind of population control if the gov'ment wasn't going to pay for all those worthless children.

It's probably not politically correct to mention this, but children really don't have much intrinsic value except to their parents - and grandchildren are largely overrated, but I've found them to be a great way to get even with my kids. :) Undoubtedly, somebody is going to claim you're the Grinch who dissed Mom, Apple Pie, and the American Way for stating the obvious, but the purposeful perpetuation of an underclass really has no value to society. A careful reader will note you made no mention of any ethnic group in your statement, but I'm quite sure some scholar will raise the specter of racism - and in so doing, profess his own bigotry.

That said, I'm still against licensing farriers; but I'm all for having a plan.
Tom Stovall, CJF
"The only foolish question is the one left unasked."

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 14:45 #63

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
Ah, Tom.

Once again I find myself sitting at the feet of the master.

As you predicted, the true bigots amongst us have, like curdled milk, seperated from the whole and made their presence known. Why I think I even heard the memorable stanza from the epic "Ode to the Sweetness and Light Brigade. " :

"Truth to the left of them, Truth to the right of them, into the Valley of Truth rode the five hundred."

And, like you, I'm against licensing farriers, but also favor having a plan.

Since catchy phrases are all the rage these days, how about, "Proactive, not reactive"
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 15:05 #64

(Baron post # 87)
One more reference to any body part being inserted into any other body part, and that'll be the last post you put on these forums. (Same goes for anyone else, as well.)

Baron

(rick Franky, to get to my level you'd first need to get your head out of your butt, and then get the tallest ladder you could find and then when you climbed it to the top, you might be able to touch the sole of my shoes.)

Will this rule be enforced?

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 15:29 #65

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
Franky Lundist wrote:
(Baron post # 87)
One more reference to any body part being inserted into any other body part, and that'll be the last post you put on these forums. (Same goes for anyone else, as well.)

Baron

(rick Franky, to get to my level you'd first need to get your head out of your butt, and then get the tallest ladder you could find and then when you climbed it to the top, you might be able to touch the sole of my shoes.)

Franky,
The problem is that you again failed to read for content in context. I never said you should insert your head somewhere/anywhere, I opined that you should remove it. Some might consider this to be valuable medical advice since it goes directly to one's ability to breathe rather than to choke.

By the way Franky, I can't find that referenced quote you said I made, anywhere. Could you please direct me to the exact place I am alleged to have said that? Please?

I did however find a sentence I wrote where I suggested you needed to get your head out of the sewer. Perhaps, in what passes for your mind, you equated two dissimilar structures ? Interesting.
Rick Burten PF

."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 15:48 #66

• T.N. Trosin
  • Very Senior Member
Tom Stovall, CJF wrote:
Unless they've discontingued the programs, Sul Ross in Texas and Walla Walla Community College in Washington offer AS degrees in farriery.

That’s the thing Mr. Stovall, I couldn't find a link on either's site that linked through and gave me conclusive evidence as to whether or not they did. I believe that at one time Sul-Ross did, but I know several guys that went through Walla-Walla who have A.S. Ag degrees but none in farrier science.
Jason Maki wrote:
That, my freind is a truly brilliant Idea, I would love to have a "BS" in "FS" from "FU!"
Jason

Thanks Jason.
ray steele wrote:
T.N.
In what way do you feel I "misread that"?
Regards
Ray Steele
Franky Lundist wrote:
Mr Trosin, I dont think anyone misread ricks statement
I can't say that Rick’s comments, while not necessarily congruent to the conversation on this board, was just a statement that he a has low low tolerance for a fear based mentality and it would appear that he has a very good reason for that, which I never realized. However the fact that he posts during the Shabbat tells me he is not orthodox.
Franky Lundist wrote:
(Baron post # 87)

Baron

I believe the moratorium covered insertion, not extraction, but I'll leave that to dear leader.
Soliceter General Warning: This message may not have been spell checked for your protection
Just a piece of advice, think to yourself is this something I would say in front of a client, before your click the submit button.

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 15:49 #67

• J.H. shoeing
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
On a high note...

Bloomer

I know the doughnut as "Power Rings" with a high energy coating. My support for the "thin blue line" that is between my family and a chaotic world.

Jeff Holder, CF
Jeff Holder

Some people are like Slinky’s, pretty much useless but make you smile when you push them down the stairs.

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 16:00 #68

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
T.N. Trosin wrote:
I can't say that Rick’s comments, while not necessarily congruent to the conversation on this board, was just a statement that he a has low low tolerance for a fear based mentality and it would appear that he has a very good reason for that, which I never realized. However the fact that he posts during the Shabbat tells me he is not orthodox..

There has never before been a reason to discuss my ethnicity, nor is it germane to most conversations. And, you are absolutely correct. I am not Orthodox. The image of me going to work in full Orthodox regalia is almost as funny as the image of me 'dressed to kill'(so to speak) as a Klucker.
Rick Burten PF

."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 16:11 #69

Rick,
Maybe you could wear the sheets, have your yamaka(someday I'll spell) under your hood, and Be the Grand Rabbi Wizard of the Klu klux Klan, Isrealite division! :rolleyes:
Franky,
Let it go. we are all big boys and girls, maybe some of us are both, or want to be the other. Maybe I'm a cross dressing homo***ual African Jew who has converted to Islam...What does that have to do with the conversation?
People are what they do and how they live, not there personel proclivities, skin color, specific religious neurosis or who their parents happened to be: We are all different, thus should each be responsible for our own existence. That is in fact the root of Ricks infflammatory, but inttelectually correct statement regarding children. Responsibility is learned from parents: if parents are leaches, odds are they will spawn leaches. If they in fact valued themselves, we would not be having this conversation!
Jason
Did anyone catch the paradixical statement in this post?
"Always listen to the experts. They tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it." Robert Heinlien
Jason Maki CJF, RJF

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 16:21 #70

Don't judge a person by the doctorine they believe in, but how that doctorine effects them.

Dave
"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects." Will Rogers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBimQu6Pxxs

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 17:01 #71

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
Jason Maki wrote:
Rick,
Maybe you could wear the sheets, have your yamaka(someday I'll spell) under your hood, and Be the Grand Rabbi Wizard of the Klu klux Klan, Isrealite division! :rolleyes:
A capital idea! Its "yarmulkha(e)" though phonetically its pronounced pretty much as you spelled it. :)

There is a problem with your suggestion. Though I am, by birth, training, genetics, whatever, Jewish, I have decided to become an Agnostic Druid. Now, what you might ask is an Agnostic Druid? First, you have to have at least superficial knowledge about who the Druids were/are. They're the folks who brought us Stonehenge, liked to paint their bodies blue and then dance nekked around a fire in the woods. They among other things, worshiped the trees and rocks.

Now begs the question, so what's an Agnostic Druid? Well, though I still like to paint myself the color blue and dance nekkid around a fire, I'm not sure I believe in the trees and the rocks anymore. :D Some might think that this is a 'true crisis of faith' for me. Not to worry, I'm to busy singing, dancing and imbibing, to worry about it.

Perhaps to assuage the righteous indignation of others of my heritage, I'll wear a yarmulkha(e) while engaging in body painting and nekkid dancing.

The only problem with that nekkid dancing around a fire is that if one is in the throes of ecstasy and either dances too close or attempts to jump over the fire, well, rather painful burns to certain delicate anatomical structures/appendages have been known to occur. :eek: This is especially true when there is the presence and conspicuous consumption of the end product of fermenting certain fruits , grains and/or vegetables.

"Ha-va ne gillah, ha-va ne gillah, ha-va ne gillah "
Rick Burten PF

."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 20:19 #72

• brian robertson
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 22
Rick, The point I was trying to get across to you yesterday is that Operating Expenses are deducted from gross income and in this country and ONLY your Net Income is taxed. You can further reduce your net income by increasing your contribution to your SEP. (ex. each $2000 contribution to my SEP will reduced my tax liability approx. $450. So that $2000 only costs me $1550. Not a bad return even for Mutual funds)
I thought you were referring to "Fees" as possibly a local tax of some sort. Of course fees in a general sense is part of CODB and deductable.
I assumed you have not been to a CoC meeting or SBA seminar (not BBB) because your statements concerning business matters are puzzling.

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 20:59 #73

• brian robertson
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 22
Now looking back a Rick's recent flights of fancy corncerning Welfare in this country it appears heis been using Rush L. as his fact checker. According to the GAO (govt. accounting office) as of 2004, you could take all the "evil social programs" that Rick so vehemently despises (ADC, Headstrart, School lunch and General assistance,ect.) that are being abused by "those worthless people" and multiply by 2.74 and it would approx. equal the farm subsidy payout (you know "the white man welfare") or you could multiply it by 5 and it would equal the Federal subsidy paid to the oil and gas companies the likes of Enron and Haliburten(the other white guys welfare).
By the way, Rick's kindred spirit, Rush L collected welfare for more than a year in California because he was too fat to go the work (his own words).
Rick, in his trirade, also eluded to the stereotype of the "welfare queen" driving her Cadilac birthing all those crack babies for $. It's a classic Neo Con line that brings them all to their feet at their hate fests. The problem is... again according to the GAO reports, the majority of welfare program recipients are white women living outside of the major US cities. She most likely has 2 kids or less. She is either been abandoned, a recent divorcee, widow or victim of domestic violence. She will collect on these evil social welfare for less than 2 years, will take advantage of training programs or additional education and will rarely be back on the dole in her lifetime. These women make up over 70% of the recipients of our social programs. I wonder why Rick seems to hate women so much. Maybe he should spend a little time helping out at a womens shelter; it might humanize him.

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 22:28 #74

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
Well, Brian(geesh, I almost slipped up there and typed in Brain instead of Brian),welfare comes in many forms and goes to many entities. A pox on all of them. Had you been able to read for content in context, you might have been able to extrapolate that from what I wrote. And, at least the farmers work for a living or at least they try to. A situation that is far different from walking to the mail box to see if the 'don't go to work' paycheck has arrived yet.

And, while I find Rush L. amusing and often, entertaining, he and I are far from kindrid spirits. However, it wouild appear that you(brian) idolize murderers and liars such as the venerable leftist Ted Kennedy and his band of merry relatives. Or are you a waffler like the esteemed John Kerry? You know the type--never met a statement, position, opinion , ad naseum he couldn't/wouldn't change depending on what was popular or politically expedient at the moment.
Or are you just a member of the Apologista Party who finds it necessary to stick it to hard working individualists and give the money to those less fortunates who blame everyone else for their problems and condition.

I've seen your song and dance performed many times. You're part of that vast conglomorite of pseudos.

I wonder, if the government offered the opportunity, how many of you psuedos would opt out of contributing to all those programs and 'entitlements' you keep cramming down the rest of our collective throat.

Oh, I forgot, you already try to opt out don't you. Sure you do. You've found a clever way to reduce your government tithing. Why, if you were really a believer in what you spout, you'd willingly give up more of what you earn , for the betterment of mankind. But you don't, do you. Nope, under that pseudo -liberal veneer, beats the heart and works the mind, of a conservative capitalist. Prove me wrong. This year, give 75% of your gross rreceipts(stated by you to be $100,000.00 +/-) to government entities. Live on the remaining 30%, and accept no help from any form of government. And then keep doing that for the next five years. Get back to me the beginning of 2012 and then we'll talk.

And yet again, you make the mistake of assuming what, when and where I do things with my life. Another mistake continually made by the pseudos.

By the way Brian, incase you missed it, social programs, in and of themselves can neither be good or evil. Those administering them and those taking advantage of them, are capable of great good or extreme evil. As are those who propose and initiate them in the first place.

The 'Great Society' envisioned by LBJ is a failure. It didn't work in the beginning and, regardless of the protestations to the contrary by the pseudos, it doesn't work now.

The time is rapidly approaching when the work force will no longer be able to provide for the non-work force, when working will become more expensive than not working. I'm sure you pseudos have a contingency plan for that very exigency but I'll bet it doesn't include sharing your wealth with anyone else.

Just out of curiosity, do you blame the teaches and/or the schools for the failure of students to learn to read, write, spell, etc, correctly and at a minimum, at grade level? Do you believe that we owe a free public school education to illegal immigrants and/or their get? How about free health care?

Do you think we should be expending the precious capital of our country prosecuting the war on terror or any other war or regional conflagration? Shoud we be at the forefront of sending aid to countries or regions hard struck by natural disasters knowing full well the feelings of those areas towards the United States? Given an absolute choice between sending aid to tsunami victims, or improving the living conditions and educational systems of blighted sections of America, which would you choose? In your opinion, is it better to aid other countries, or to help that group of Americans that we have so long and vigorously oppressed, namely, Native Americans, or for us less politically correct folks, American Indians? Whats more important to you, a pristine ANWR or less reliance on foreign oil sources? Would you oppose the construction of a dam that would supply work and energy to an area that had little of either if it meant the extinction of some species of fish?
Do you agree with and support the recent Supreme Court ruling regarding how municipalities can use the power of Eminent Domain?
What is more important to you, the welfare and education of you and your family, or the welfare and education of others? Would you allow your children to be bussed to an inner city school(the Bedford-Styvestant area of NYC comes to mind as an example, but any inner city school district will suffice)? If not, why not?
Rick Burten PF

."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 22:45 #75

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
"One more reference to any body part being inserted into any other body part, and that'll be the last post you put on these forums. (Same goes for anyone else, as well.)"

For once Franky almost had it right. OK, any reference to either insertion or removal. Clear now?

Baron
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

Kunena Birthday Module

• JWHORSESHOEING birthday is today
  • TheCircleT birthday is today
  • THOROBREDS birthday is today
  • Chris Daniel birthday is in 1 day
  • FordWayFarm birthday is in 1 day
  • Hillbilly898 birthday is in 1 day
  • songlyrics32F075 birthday is in 363 days
  • SonnysMom birthday is in 363 days
  • Rude_n_Ugly birthday is in 364 days
  • Russ in WI birthday is in 364 days
  • Tcasey1968 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.