make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Friday May 27, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: licensing

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 02:11 #46

If I am shooting from the hip, maybe I should raise the weapon to my shoulder and take more careful aim. I care not a wit for the cost of doing bussiness of anyone but myself. Methinks perhaps the costs of doing bussiness maybe so inflated in other more regulated trades fro presicesley that reason!
I ask my six year old the following two questions:Who is responsible for you?
" I am" he replies
How do you make money?
"You go to work" he looks at me with a chagrined well duh, look.

Pretty simple. Why can educated adults not understand this?
Why does everyone appear to want everyone else to take care of them?
I take care of my family, my self. Everyone and everyhting else is extra.
Jason
addendum: I have a duty to the public safetey and Nat'l security of this country. I enlisted in and was 4fd from the Air Force in my early twenties(this is a wound to my pride and self worth that still pains me 13 years later). My wife and I are Vol. firefighters and she is a Paramedic as well, (volunteer). These are neccasary and appropriate "social" endeavors providing for the community as a whole security or emergency help beyond the scope of the individuals training or ability to overcome. I find that ALL of the men and women i encounter in these services are independant, stubborn and wish to be left to their own devices. A good majority are self-employed. This is an extension of my duty to my family and my self. I refuse to be responsible for every haggard soul who is UNWILLING to even attempt to do for themselves. If they need protected from thug, I'll step in front of them. If their home is on fire, I'll crawl through the smoke and flames to drag them out, if they are hurt or dying, my wife will do her devils damndest to save them: I will not build their home, or stock their pantry. That is a Butchers Bill they must pay on thier own.
This thread has spiraled way off course. I will close with this and recuse myself from the discourse, and further esposal of Radical right wing, non-secular, unpoliticly correct, suck it up and press on ideals. If everyone would take care of their own mess, there would not be a mess to clean up.
Jason
"Always listen to the experts. They tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it." Robert Heinlien
Jason Maki CJF, RJF
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 02:38 #47

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
brian robertson wrote:
Rick, Operating expenses do not include fees or taxes.
Brain what do you mean not part of operating expenses. Anything related to running your business is operating expenses. This includes sale tax paid on purchases of tool, supplies and equipment. As well as fees for professional memberships, subscription, clinics. ect.

Anything before you profit is operating espenses.

Gary
Gary Miller, PF

Ride hard, shoot straight, and always speak the truth.
Gunfighter Motto

"Our level of quality is how well our eye can see it." (Eric Russell, Oct 2008, Horseshoes.com)

"Discover what it is that makes you passionate then grab a firm...

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 02:44 #48

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
brian robertson wrote:
The cost of doing business for farriers is embarassingly low compared to other trades or service businesses. Rick needs to sit in on a local Chamber of Commerce meeting or a Small Business Administration seminar and talk to rest of the business world. I do believe it would be an eye openning experience. Rick and Jason are shooting from the hip on this topic. They've made up their minds and won't let silly things that the facts get in the way of their fantasy.
What information do you have that leads you to think that I have not sat in on or participated in CoC or BBB meetings? Do you know if I ever owned and/or operated a small business(service or otherwise) besides my farrier practice?
And what are the fantasies and what are the facts? As a sole proprietor all those expenses whether you call them expenses or not, come out of my pocket. They are, in point of fact, a cost of doing business, and any one who doesn't think so and plan for them is on a fool's errand.
BR wrote:
At one time a thought Rick was rather clever and open minded but he has shown his true colors with his most recent posts.
I'm hurt. No, really, I'm hurt. Your opinion of me matters so much to me and is so much a part of my every waking and sleeping moment that I don't know how I'll endure even until tomorrow.

To have suffered your slings and arrows is something no one should have to do.

By the way, how many million of your people(relatives, ethnic group, etc)have been exterminated in say the last seventy or so years?

By the way, in case it has escaped your notice, they wrote a book(some would opine, "The Book") about my people and slavery and other mundane things. The chapter on slavery starts something like this: "we were slaves unto Pharoah in Egypt...." You by now have surmised the title of this book, right? So pardon me if I have little sympathy for the hand wringing and finger pointing that currently afflicts various and sundry segments of the population and don't revere all human life.
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 03:07 #49

• ray steele
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 4
Rick Burten wrote:
What information do you have that leads you to think that I have not sat in on or participated in CoC or BBB meetings? Do you know if I ever owned and/or operated a small business(service or otherwise) besides my farrier practice?
And what are the fantasies and what are the facts? As a sole proprietor all those expenses whether you call them expenses or not, come out of my pocket. They are, in point of fact, a cost of doing business, and any one who doesn't think so and plan for them is on a fool's errand.

I'm hurt. No, really, I'm hurt. Your opinion of me matters so much to me and is so much a part of my every waking and sleeping moment that I don't know how I'll endure even until tomorrow.

To have suffered your slings and arrows is something no one should have to do.

By the way, how many million of your people(relatives, ethnic group, etc)have been exterminated in say the last seventy or so years?

By the way, in case it has escaped your notice, they wrote a book(some would opine, "The Book") about my people and slavery and other mundane things. The chapter on slavery starts something like this: "we were slaves unto Pharoah in Egypt...." You by now have surmised the title of this book, right? So pardon me if I have little sympathy for the hand wringing and finger pointing that currently afflicts various and sundry segments of the population and don't revere all human life.

And there you have it, here in his own words, the self proclaimed "de facto" voice of the American farrier .

Regards

Ray Steele

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 04:08 #50

Well in reading some of these posts it seems that rick has proven himself not only pompous arrogant and self centered but something I would never have expected ..........a bigot, and as much as I have said about the AFA and the puppets even they have not stooped to such levels sad rick really sad

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 04:31 #51

• T.N. Trosin
  • Very Senior Member
ray steele wrote:
And there you have it, here in his own words, the self proclaimed "de facto" voice of the American farrier .

Regards

Ray Steele
Franky Lundist wrote:
Well in reading some of these posts it seems that rick has proven himself not only pompous arrogant and self centered but something I would never have expected ..........a bigot, and as much as I have said about the AFA and the puppets even they have not stooped to such levels sad rick really sad

Something tells me that you both misread that.
Soliceter General Warning: This message may not have been spell checked for your protection
Just a piece of advice, think to yourself is this something I would say in front of a client, before your click the submit button.

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 05:11 #52

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
ray steele wrote:
Your pettiness and peckishness is showing and noted. When and where have I ever claimed to be the voice of the American farrier, defacto or otherwise? Surely you can do better than that if you want to try to insult me.

And Franky, Its good to see you're back. We/I missed you. And before you go throwing that 'bigot' term around, consider that my family is probably one of the more multi-cultural families you will run into. Something I doubt you can claim about yourself. So, pray be careful lest you out yourself for what you , down deep inside, truely are.

And since I have never denied being arrogant, pompous, self-centered or a host of other worthy things, your awakening to the facts is late arriving. I also carry a bunch of contempt around. But that I save for sc*mbags like you.

"Oh we're meeting at the courthouse at eight o'clock tonight, you just come in the door and take the first turn to the right, be careful when you get there cause with all due respect, we're taking down the names of everybody turning left. Oh we're the John Birch Society, the John Birch Society, here to save our country from the Communistic plot........"

"Cry Havoc! set loose the dogs of war......."
Are we having fun yet?
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 06:32 #53

• T.N. Trosin
  • Very Senior Member
Rick Burten wrote:
be careful when you get there cause with all due respect, we're taking down the names of everybody turning left.

With all due respect and at the risk of life or limb, I believe the corect line is "we hate to be bereft, but we're takin down the names of everybody turning left"

To continue; "Help us fill the ranks, to get this movement started we need lots of tools and cranks"

A great Chad Mitchle song never the less.;)

Bye the Bye, I appreciate everybody taking the discussion here and I hope that we can all behave and dear leader won't lock this thread.

Thanks
T
Soliceter General Warning: This message may not have been spell checked for your protection
Just a piece of advice, think to yourself is this something I would say in front of a client, before your click the submit button.

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 07:15 #54

• T.N. Trosin
  • Very Senior Member
George Geist] There were some rumors to the effect that the licensing boards were very corrupt(pay attention AFA) and there was also a rumor that I tend to believe more, that a particular politician had a lower priced horseshoer that couldnt pass his test so he personally killed the law to legally keep his horseshoer.
George[/QUOTE]

I just thought that this was funny comming from a IJHU guy.

Gary_Miller wrote:
I agree the home work needs done. Data needs collected, analized, discussed and dicisions made based on the facts, before anything get put in stone. I believe this is where the recent AFA task force lead by Mr. Tayor went wrong it was based on individual feelings, wants, and hidden agendas wrote:

I think that Mr. Taylor did go about it the wrong way as well. But I think that it happened because one of the great hidden fears in leadership is being afraid of aleinating membership, which became (as Burten likes to put it) "colateral damage" anyway. Insted of having a frank discussion with the people he wanted to avoid and stating his reasons and feelings to those people and in turn getting their support, it became part of the "Grand Conspericy".
Gary_Miller wrote:
I suggest the board get their head out of the sand and at least reopen the issue up for discussion. If they don't it will catch us of guard and then it will be too late.
Gary M.
Rick Burten wrote:
And, Gary, since you mention it, I'll nominate(and vote for) you to deal with the Franky Lundists and Richard Revilinskis, et al , not to mention the outraged private school owners, that will immediately weigh in with the same old tired, vitriolic, tripe. Personally, I think it will do them all good to get red in the face again.

What Burten said
Everytime the AFA BoD would want to talk about it there would be someone out there with the threat of a lawsuite, kinda makes one hesitent.
What the BoD should consider, before anything else is lobbying in what maner we can, for the rejuvination of the Collage farrier program. In a web serch one night there are very few collages that offer a "full" farrier program and I couldn't see one that offered an A.S. Degree in farrier science. So I ask Maki, since the majority of the ones I found online were at colleges in Ohio, and since he went to a liberal college, if he knows of one that offers an A.S. in farrier science.

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 11:17 #55

• ray steele
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 4
T.N.

In what way do you feel I "misread that"?

Regards

Ray Steele

T.N. Trosin wrote:
Something tells me that you both misread that.

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 11:18 #56

• tbloomer
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 20
George Geist wrote:
Tom (Bloomer),
What taxes do they have in Delaware? With no state income or sales (to best of my understanding) is there anything you have to worry about besides federal? Just curious because I dont know.
George

George,

Delaware has a fairly high state income tax when compared to MD, PA, and NJ. Also higher fuel taxes. Last fall I was driving across the boarder to MD to buy fuel - saving 10 cents/gal. The Govenor got smart and adjusted the fuel tax . . . bad press you know. Delaware has a gross receipts tax which applies to ALL business with over $1million annual gross receipts. DE property taxes are lower than Maryland - for now. That will change as they continue to turn farm land into housing developments for people that want to live in DE and commute to PA, NJ, and MD.

Now that I'm incorporated I've got to pay some nuisance taxes - maybe $350/year but the savings on federal taxes far outweigh the cost of setting up and running an S corp. YMMV

Over all I would say that the cost of living due to taxes in DE is higher than other states where I have lived and had to pay retail sales tax. It's a shell game they play with the average citizen. LOOK, NO SALES TAX! LOW PROPERTY TAX! AND IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY, WE'LL SEND THE POLICE AND AN AMBULANCE . . . NEXT TUESDAY.

When my shoeing rig got wrecked last fall it took 2-1/2 hours for the DE state police to show up. The wreck happened within sight of a DE state troop dispatch station. Next time I get wrecked I want it to happen in front of Dunkin' Doughnuts!

Tom Bloomer, CF
Tom Bloomer
http://blackburnforge.com
302-222-6404

Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 12:45 #57

Mr Trosin, I dont think anyone misread ricks statement that would be akin to having misread the mike miller report or the walt manifesto, ricks statement may have been a freudian slip by a angry bitter man but either way his white sheet is at the dry cleaners and he just proved that the hats the klan wears are flat its there heads that are pointed.

rick as far as the s***bag comment I guess I will have to stoop to your level and use one of your favorite phrases I think you need too look in the mirror

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 13:32 #58

TN,
The school I attended had only 800 students... it did not have any farrier program. The closest thing I could think of would be the "horseology' degree's offered by the U of Findlay (used to be Findlay University-Find-lay-or FU :rolleyes: ) or the Lake Erie Colege has an extensive horsey program. No farrier stuff. Findlay has what I would call a horseowners version worth a few credit hours....
That, my freind is a truly brilliant Idea, I would love to say "I have (can) "BS" in this "FS" with a degree (that says) from "FU!"
Jason
"Always listen to the experts. They tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it." Robert Heinlien
Jason Maki CJF, RJF

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 13:45 #59

• Tom Stovall CJF
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
T.N. Trosin in gray

What the BoD should consider, before anything else is lobbying in what maner we can, for the rejuvination of the Collage farrier program. In a web serch one night there are very few collages that offer a "full" farrier program and I couldn't see one that offered an A.S. Degree in farrier science.

Unless they've discontingued the programs, Sul Ross in Texas and Walla Walla Community College in Washington offer AS degrees in farriery.
Tom Stovall, CJF
"The only foolish question is the one left unasked."

RE:licensing 29 Jan 2006 14:13 #60

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
T.N. Trosin wrote:
With all due respect and at the risk of life or limb, I believe the corect line is "we hate to be bereft, but we're takin down the names of everybody turning left"

Tom, no life or limb as risk:D . It was just a further example of synapse failure on my part. In dusting off the cobwebs of my memory of the lyrics , I obviously disremembered correctly :p

Thanks for righting(hmmm, now that was an unintended double entendre) that wrong.
Rick Burten PF

."

Je pense donc je suis

Kunena Birthday Module

• Rude_n_Ugly birthday is today
  • Russ in WI birthday is today
  • Tcasey1968 birthday is today
  • JWHORSESHOEING birthday is in 1 day
  • TheCircleT birthday is in 1 day
  • THOROBREDS birthday is in 1 day
  • Chris Daniel birthday is in 2 days
  • FordWayFarm birthday is in 2 days
  • Hillbilly898 birthday is in 2 days
  • songlyrics32F075 birthday is in 364 days
  • SonnysMom birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.