make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Monday June 27, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rewarding Academic Fraud

RE:Rewarding Academic Fraud 10 Sep 2011 17:22 #151

• tbloomer
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 20
ray steele wrote:
Eric and others,

I know that Steve has also posted a reply to your post.

As I have suggested in the past, EVERYONE should be careful with what they write, on the net or thru usps etc.. some may feel that if it is written requesting privacy it will remain private ...that cannot insure it. I guess that's why the courts love the written word! If I may suggest...think before you type/speak and then do so carefully and with respect.

Regards

Ray Steele
When someone sends me an e-mail requesting confidentiality I honor that request. In this case I had no such request and I don't see what it is about the message that should be kept private and confidential. The message regards forum policy enforcement, and that policy should not be a secret.

On the other hand, a telephone conversation or in person conversation may as well be confidential because any disagreement about who said what is one person's word against another's. For example, Ray Steele could deny that he told me he was afraid of clowns . . . which he never told me, but if he had said that and not requested it kept confidential, and I told somebody else, he could call me a liar and I wouldn't be able to prove otherwise.

Now in regards to the assertion that this thread does not single out any particular individual. That is only true in regards to those of us who have brought other names to the thread and broadened the topic to include other "offenses" real or imagined.

Apparently it is alright for me and others to do that and apparently it is alright for some folks to single out one person and call them thief, liar, whatever, within the context of the thread.

Apparently it is alright for some folks to suggest a "punishment" for an individual within the context of this thread.

Now if I'm wrong about any of those assertions, then aren't there are some posts in this thread that ought to be deleted?
Tom Bloomer
http://blackburnforge.com
302-222-6404

Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.
The topic has been locked.

RE:Rewarding Academic Fraud 10 Sep 2011 20:42 #152

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
tbloomer wrote:

I would have respected Baron if he had come to me directly

I, nor any other Moderator, needs to come to you directly or indirectly to explain why a deletion was done. The fact that Steve bothered to answer you was, and is, in my opinion, an error. But he's new to the arena, so he get's some Mulligans. To his credit, he's learning fast. Now I'll go back behind the curtain....

Baron Tayler
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

RE:Rewarding Academic Fraud 10 Sep 2011 20:44 #153

Error or not he now owns the site so I guess its his sand box he can do as he pleases.
Cullen Hartman

RE:Rewarding Academic Fraud 10 Sep 2011 20:47 #154

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 1
tbloomer wrote:
When someone sends me an e-mail requesting confidentiality I honor that request. In this case I had no such request and I don't see what it is about the message that should be kept private and confidential. The message regards forum policy enforcement, and that policy should not be a secret.

On the other hand, a telephone conversation or in person conversation may as well be confidential because any disagreement about who said what is one person's word against another's. For example, Ray Steele could deny that he told me he was afraid of clowns . . . which he never told me, but if he had said that and not requested it kept confidential, and I told somebody else, he could call me a liar and I wouldn't be able to prove otherwise.

Now in regards to the assertion that this thread does not single out any particular individual. That is only true in regards to those of us who have brought other names to the thread and broadened the topic to include other "offenses" real or imagined.

Apparently it is alright for me and others to do that and apparently it is alright for some folks to single out one person and call them thief, liar, whatever, within the context of the thread.

Apparently it is alright for some folks to suggest a "punishment" for an individual within the context of this thread.

Now if I'm wrong about any of those assertions, then aren't there are some posts in this thread that ought to be deleted?

Please go to work and gain emprical experiences shoeing horses. Banter is easy......:rolleyes:

RE:Rewarding Academic Fraud 10 Sep 2011 22:15 #155

• ray steele
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 4

Tom ,

The flaw to your thinking in this example is that, as laid out, I would have to be a liar in order to rebuff , and still any "intentioned " confidentiality would now be public.

I'll be sure not to mention my clown paranioa/fetishes around you!

In case you did not get the point of what I wrote to all, be careful about what you say and write, here, on the net or anywhere else!

Regards

Ray Steele

RE:Rewarding Academic Fraud 11 Sep 2011 01:05 #156

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
This photo which was forwarded to me, http://clownpictures.org/scary-clown.png is allegedly of our Mr. Steele, taken from his high school year book.
The Red hair is a dead giveaway. :p

Here is a link to the work boots Mr. Steele allegedly wears on a daily basis.

http://www.exotic-footwear.ru/big_jpg/clown.jpg

And, allegedly from the Steele clan home movies vault...

http://www.criticalpast.com/video/65675023777_Circus-Clowns_clown-performance_black-car_colorfully-decorated-car
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Rewarding Academic Fraud 11 Sep 2011 11:50 #157

• ray steele
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 4
Rick Burten wrote:
This photo which was forwarded to me, http://clownpictures.org/scary-clown.png is allegedly of our Mr. Steele, taken from his high school year book.
The Red hair is a dead giveaway. :p

Here is a link to the work boots Mr. Steele allegedly wears on a daily basis.

http://www.exotic-footwear.ru/big_jpg/clown.jpg

And, allegedly from the Steele clan home movies vault...

http://www.criticalpast.com/video/65675023777_Circus-Clowns_clown-performance_black-car_colorfully-decorated-car

but are/have these photos et al been plagerized/photo shopped or ordered and not delivered?

Regards

Ray

RE:Rewarding Academic Fraud 11 Sep 2011 12:19 #158

Rick,
Thanks for posting the picture of the scarey clown. I always thought a fear of clowns was silly. UNTILL NOW!! :eek:

(Ray, if you're going to the MFA clinic in October, let me know and I'll make sure the facility is swept of clowns ahead of time, except for the ones who may disguise themselves as farriers, of course)

Regards
Rick Shepherd

Although we know what we believe, we may only believe what we know. Dr William Moyers

RE:Rewarding Academic Fraud 11 Sep 2011 12:45 #159

........Lets not beat around the bush here. I was the Examiner and Ron Kramedjian was the candidate. It was a GPF certification, followed the rules, and was given because at the time, the candidate was going to be unable to attend the certification I was going to be officiating at with another GPF examiner that weekend. No one was more surprised or upset than I when Ron later showed up at the certification. It is true that Ron and I were campaigning together for office in the AFA. However your insinuation that the process was done for 'credibility' purposes is spurious, and completely incorrect. Ron had been working towards his RJF for some time and since I was traveling through his area to get to the certification location where I was one of the officials, and in consideration of the constraints in effect at the time, I stopped and tested him.
Funny how this story keeps changing evey time I hear it.
Since you are referring to me, I'm calling you an dam-n liar. On the one occasion in Virginia I did indeed quick a horse* during my presentation. I openly reported that incident right here on these forums when you, at that time, first lied about what had occurred. Now, if you would care to enumerate the other dates, time, and locations where you are alleging I either "bled or nailed" horses in your presence, I'm all eyes and ears.
Seems we have a pattern of behavior here, eh?

I am not going to name the clinician/s times or dates that I am refering to but I will give you a general idea.

First example...... was in Delaware. I watched as two testers, in concert, rasped through the sole of a horse and then covered the insult with equipac CS. This was the pretest clinic.

Second....... was a Clinic in New Jersey where the host of the clinic had to go back and pull nails driven in a pair of front feet on the same horse after the shoes were set too far back to utilize the toe nails in the shoes but the clinician opted to drive them anyway.
I remeber this clinic because the "clinician" needed a ride to the airport and I obliged. During that ride said "clinician" asked my thoughts on the presentation. My response to him was that I felt it might be time for him to let others do the practical/physical work and stick to lectures or power point presentations for himself.

Third... was in VA, another clinic where the clinician nailed a horse during a presentation.

As I said I will not name said "clinician/s" or clinic....
So what? Tests evolve.

The action/response goes to integrety. I wouldn't ask any one to do something that I haven't done myself with regard to testing for and/or claiming a certification level, but that's just me.

You win Rick, I can't and won't keep going back and forth with you. As I have said before people can and will make thier own judgements about me.
I can live with that.

Regards,
Brian R. Purrington
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.wellshodhorses.com

RE:Rewarding Academic Fraud 11 Sep 2011 13:02 #160

• smitty88
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 64
Brian they sound like chanchers not farriers:eek::eek:
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

RE:Rewarding Academic Fraud 11 Sep 2011 14:27 #161

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
Brian Purrington wrote:
Funny how this story keeps changing evey time I hear it.
A demonstrable pervarication. My story has remained steadfastly the same as can be shown in the written record.
I am not going to name the clinician/s times or dates that I am refering to but I will give you a general idea.
Spucatum tauri.
First example...... was a guild function where I was first exposed to the GPF in Delaware. I watched as two testers, in concert, rasped through the sole of a horse and then covered the insult with equipac CS. This was the pretest clinic.
The only guild function in De. that I am aware of is the one where I was one of the examiners and I never did what you allege.
Second....... was a Clinic in New Jersey where the Host of the clinic had to go back and pull four toe nails driven in a pair of front feet on the same horse after the shoes were set too far back to utilize the toe nails in the shoes but the clinician opted to drive them anyway.
Cowboy up here,Brian. I did a Clinic in NJ and if its me you again refer to, then I have never been made aware of what you allege. What I am aware of is that one of the horses I worked on, I added wedges to the package which was not what the host wanted and I was later told that he, the host had removed the wedges days after the clinic ended.
I remeber this clinic because the "clinician" needed a ride to the airport and I obliged. During that ride said "clinician" asked my thoughts on the presentation. My response to him was that I felt it might be time for him to let others do the practical/physical work and stick to lectures or power point presentations for himself.
Again, that was me and you never said such a thing. But given your consistent and demonstrable pattern of dis-remembering facts and truth, it doesn't surprise me that your memory of the incident(s) is as it is.
Third... well, you outed your self on that one....
ROTFLMAO! There was nothing to out. I reported on what occurred factually and freely, when asked, right here on these forums, right after the clinic. Doubt it? Here's the link to that thread http://horseshoes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12522
The action/response goes to integrety.
Not on ly can't you spell the word, you repeatedly demonstrate that you don't know the meaning of the word.
You win Rick, I can't and won't keep going back and forth with you.
Julius Caesar (II, ii, 32-35)
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:Rewarding Academic Fraud 11 Sep 2011 15:47 #162

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
Old ground, plowed many times. Time for everyone to get out of the pool and move on to something more productive.

Baron Tayler
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

Kunena Birthday Module

• AClement birthday is today
  • andreanelson birthday is today
  • dani_shoes78 birthday is today
  • Docbarhorse birthday is today
  • SherryinPA birthday is today
  • WeercerigD10C birthday is today
  • shelby820 birthday is in 1 day
  • cowgirlup birthday is in 364 days
  • gabear67E2 birthday is in 364 days
  • jimmyoyow birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.