make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Monday June 27, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NEHRF Equine Flexion Therapy

RE:NEHRF Equine Flexion Therapy 04 Jan 2011 22:11 #31

• brian robertson
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 22
"I actually met a lady from CO. that was visiting a barn, where some of my customers board there horses, and hearing her rant and rave about the poor shoeing and trimming protocols and how these horses were all on the verge of being the equivalent to neglected horses, and how NB and foot mapping could solve the hoof problems of the world."

St. Patricia lives.........
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:NEHRF Equine Flexion Therapy 04 Jan 2011 22:21 #32

• Clint Burrell
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 7
Rick Burten wrote:
That's too bad for if there were only one answer/one way to do it, we'd all be doing it that way and Gene & co. would be very very wealthy. In reality, much of what I have learned with regard to the NB trimming protocols is stuff that I was long ago taught/learned. Not as codified, but there nonetheless. Its interesting to me that so many who disparage NB actually employ its tenants,often unwittingly, though they call them by different names. Balancing the foot/shoe around the COR/COA, hoof proportions of 50:50 or 60:40 etc based on the widest part of the hoof, frog-ground engagement, breakover location, setting shoes back off the toe, combinations of blunt toes, rolled toes, rockered toes, set back shoes, recognizing differences betweeen front and back feet and their purpose and function, etc ad infinatum.

Yery good observation here. Sometimes the best course of action is to utilize the knowledge we already have.
Clint Burrell

"You say your from collage,
but you don't seem to bright.
You just brought a swichblade
to a pistol fight"
Move On by Chris Knight

RE:NEHRF Equine Flexion Therapy 04 Jan 2011 22:23 #33

• Clint Burrell
  • Very Senior Member
tbloomer wrote:
I can find Duckett's Dot on Google Maps . . . right over the kitchen sink.

Are you shoeing to the flare?:confused: Dot is just behind 50/50 and to the left of center.:rolleyes:
Clint Burrell

to a pistol fight"
Move On by Chris Knight

RE:NEHRF Equine Flexion Therapy 04 Jan 2011 22:29 #34

Rick Burten wrote:
That's too bad for if there were only one answer/one way to do it, we'd all be doing it that way and Gene & co. would be very very wealthy. In reality, much of what I have learned with regard to the NB trimming protocols is stuff that I was long ago taught/learned. Not as codified, but there nonetheless. Its interesting to me that so many who disparage NB actually employ its tenants,often unwittingly, though they call them by different names. Balancing the foot/shoe around the COR/COA, hoof proportions of 50:50 or 60:40 etc based on the widest part of the hoof, frog-ground engagement, breakover location, setting shoes back off the toe, combinations of blunt toes, rolled toes, rockered toes, set back shoes, recognizing differences betweeen front and back feet and their purpose and function, etc ad infinatum.

I sincerely hope that time will prove this to be an inaccurate assessment.

As a POI, how many of those farriers you mentioned have actually been through and successfully completed the NB certification courses? I ask because never during the courses that I took was NB ever touted to the students as the be all, do all and/or end all for hoof care. In fact, I don't remember ever hearing Gene make such a statement when he lectures or is asked about the NB approach.

Have you, individualy or as the collective, ever attended a conference, seminar, meeting, or even just worked with someone else, where some new method, approach, concept, appliance that really resonated with you? Such that when you got home you started touting it as the new best way to deal with "X,Y,Z". And then you start using the method/appliance, at least for a time, almost to the exclusion of all else? So it is I think with many of those who are touting NB as the "second coming". We saw/see it in the barefoot movement and we saw/see it amongst farriers too. For me, NB is a tool, like all the other tools I have in my kit which has taken me a lifetime to acquire. IMNTBCHO, knowing when, and how and where to use those tools(physical and otherwise) and why, is what elevates us up out of the gutter and makes us professionals

To you too.

Guilty, as charged, although not entirely unwittingly.

2 have been, 2 haven't. The 2 that haven't were "trained" by the one who is the most evangelistic about NB. The fourth, also CNBF, I consider a good friend and we have intelligent discussions about shoeing. We have worked together several times on a team of drafts. The other three, not so much. I consider them substandard shoers, but exceptional salesmen. Sorry to be so judgmental, but that's what I see up here. Trust me, they are not all Rick Burtens and George Spears as far as being open minded.

Likewise.

Regards
Rick Shepherd

Although we know what we believe, we may only believe what we know. Dr William Moyers

RE:NEHRF Equine Flexion Therapy 04 Jan 2011 23:01 #35

• tbloomer
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 20
Clint Burrell wrote:
Are you shoeing to the flare?:confused:
Yes. Due to my experience in the marine industry, I use SOLAS flares!
Dot is just behind 50/50 and to the left of center.:rolleyes:
PORT, dammit, port is to the left . . . ya landlubber. :cool:
Tom Bloomer
http://blackburnforge.com
302-222-6404

Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.

RE:NEHRF Equine Flexion Therapy 04 Jan 2011 23:49 #36

• Clint Burrell
  • Very Senior Member
tbloomer wrote:
Yes. Due to my experience in the marine industry, I use SOLAS flares!

Are those the replacement for Iodine Crystals?
PORT, dammit, port is to the left . . . ya landlubber. :cool:

Sorry, Port.:rolleyes: I'm allways getting my port/starboard mixed up.:o

LOL,:D
Clint Burrell

to a pistol fight"
Move On by Chris Knight

RE:NEHRF Equine Flexion Therapy 05 Jan 2011 00:00 #37

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
Clint Burrell wrote:

Jeez Clint, I thought everybody knew that port is where you go to get your star bored.......
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:NEHRF Equine Flexion Therapy 05 Jan 2011 00:26 #38

Clint Burrell wrote:
Are those the replacement for Iodine Crystals?

Port has four letters. So does Left. Both starboard and Right have more than 4 letters. Thats how I remember it anyways. :)
Matthew Kornegay.

"The beast in me is caged by frail and fragile bars." -
-- Johnny Cash

RE:NEHRF Equine Flexion Therapy 05 Jan 2011 19:13 #39

It seems as if this conversation has meandered from the original topic, which is in itself not a bad thing.
I have to agree with Mr. Shepherds observation that many of these folks pushing NB Lite Brite Therapy and Flexio therapies Hoof plates etc are “exceptional sales people” and they will always find an ear to listen too there cockeyed theories.
I feel bad for the horse that has suffer through these things, Its kind of like a guy who damn near gets his finger bit off by a horse, was it his ******ity, his arrogance, or his carelessness that caused the damage to his finger? Hard to say, but one thing is assured he will be more aware and will avoid having it happening a second time, so people may fall for the sales pitch and they may try strange therapies but they will eventually figure out that they have been duped.
As Craig Trnka once said in one of his Presidential articles in the AFA Journal “What about the horse?”

Mr. Robertson, Im guessing you also have had the displeasure of hearing this lady talk?

RE:NEHRF Equine Flexion Therapy 05 Jan 2011 20:53 #40

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
If you want to chit-chat about particular people, take it outside. Stick to the subject of the thread.

Baron Tayler
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

RE:NEHRF Equine Flexion Therapy 09 Jan 2011 19:02 #41

This is just an FYI,
I emailed the AAEP asking if they had an “Official position or statement” in regards to farrier licensing, or farriers being under the supervision of state vet boards. I also asked about the Farrier Liason committee as I could find no information on the AAEP website about the committee.What follows is the response I received in regards to my questions:

“The committee is no longer active. We do have task forces put together to review an issue from time to time. There has traditionally been a fairly strong farrier program at our annual convention.”

A non committal answer at best with no real info on the main question regarding licensing.

RE:NEHRF Equine Flexion Therapy 10 Jan 2011 02:28 #42

Mr. Burten: Sounds like you've some experience with this...........

yes I actually have had some experience in this area hearing Ralph Casey, Walt Taylor, Chris Gregory, yourself and Et Al, speak publicly I have found that regardless of the linguistic skills the person has they are still full of BS .......... or as my brother was fond of saying when he was trying to pickup the average buckle bunny, " If I cant dazzle them with my brillance then I will baffle them with BS "

RE:NEHRF Equine Flexion Therapy 10 Jan 2011 12:33 #43

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
Jon D Sawyer wrote:
Mr. Burten: Sounds like you've some experience with this...........

yes I actually have had some experience in this area hearing Ralph Casey, Walt Taylor, Chris Gregory, yourself and Et Al, speak publicly I have found that regardless of the linguistic skills the person has they are still full of BS .......... or as my brother was fond of saying when he was trying to pickup the average buckle bunny, " If I cant dazzle them with my brillance then I will baffle them with BS "
Well, that's some pretty fair company you've associated me with so thanks for that. If I understand you correctly you're saying that Walt and Chris et al are full of BS? Interesting..........
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:NEHRF Equine Flexion Therapy 10 Jan 2011 18:59 #44

You have a stunning grasp of the obvious rick, and dont let it go to your head, that you are in what you consider glorious company, I was refering to there personalties, not there skill levels.
I am sure there is a varying degree of skill among the aforementioned group but they all have one thing in common with you regardless of the skills they have, they love to hear themselves talk.

RE:NEHRF Equine Flexion Therapy 11 Jan 2011 11:13 #45

• chris bunting
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 9
it is only BS when you do not understand what is being said , i personally think chris gregory is a knowledgeable man with good communication skills , perhaps your capabilities dont match his abilities
chris
common sense is not needed when you have rules

Kunena Birthday Module

• AClement birthday is today
  • andreanelson birthday is today
  • dani_shoes78 birthday is today
  • Docbarhorse birthday is today
  • SherryinPA birthday is today
  • WeercerigD10C birthday is today
  • Mike Chaffin birthday is in 1 day
  • shelby820 birthday is in 1 day
  • hatcher barry birthday is in 2 days
  • cowgirlup birthday is in 364 days
  • gabear67E2 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.