make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Wednesday June 29, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Joing the FHRC co-op... or not.

RE:Joing the FHRC co-op... or not. 26 Oct 2009 06:06 #61

• BS-Horseshoeing
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 4
The only thing I can add Baron, is we will have to wait and see if there are others who will step up to the educator mantle and push the knowledge forward or not. You keep saying they are here or they are coming. We will see, we will see. I'm not yet seeing rads and pics and cases pulling long threads out of us, but it has been a short time.

Also, I never said the people who are still involved couldn't teach. Those you mentioned will be what keeps many around. I have and will learn from them. All I said is that it was to bad the others left. You say thier choice, they say different. No matter, tomorrows another day and I'm finally able to get back to work from having the dang flu. So no more posts from boredom and frustration. Have a good day.
Ben Sturman
AFA CF #7558

Tough times never last, but tough people do!

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity, one lick and you will suck for ever!

Folks who think traditional farriery means perimeter fit don't know a heluva lot about shoeing. Tom Stovall,...
The topic has been locked.

RE:Joing the FHRC co-op... or not. 26 Oct 2009 06:11 #62

• Bill Adams
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 9
BS-Horseshoeing wrote:
. Baron you tell Bill to quit whinning and post some thing himself, what if he doesn't have the experience, the cases, the rads, the pics for whatever reason, then what's he and others suppose to do?

Great! Thanks for defending me and building me up so well. Maybe I can be the poster child for the Whining, Inexperienced Farrier's Assn.
Why I oughta.......

A rightous man regardeth the life of his beast. Proverbs 12:10
I don't give a damn for a man who can only spell a word one way. Mark Twain

RE:Joing the FHRC co-op... or not. 26 Oct 2009 06:16 #63

• Bill Adams
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 9
Cyber Farrier wrote:
No specific group "got me here." It's been the accumulation of the participation of thousands of people. I'd like to see the ones who left return, but I can't make them. They were great assets from a knowledge standpoint. I truly respect them, and miss them for that. But not so much in the "behavior" department.
Baron Tayler

Well at least you recognize that there is a change, and that it is missed.
I have heard that one should dance with whomever brung one.

A rightous man regardeth the life of his beast. Proverbs 12:10
I don't give a damn for a man who can only spell a word one way. Mark Twain

RE:Joing the FHRC co-op... or not. 26 Oct 2009 12:49 #64

• Tom Stovall CJF
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
ray steele in gray, my old stuff in brown, stuff deleted

If memory serves, Ben Franklin used his given and family name when he signed the Declaration of Independence. Reckon why he signed "Ben Franklin" instead of "Sarah Liebowitz"? Could it have been related to his wanting to take personal responsibility for his actions?

So Tom Stoval

was the same Ben Franklin , in your estimation "too gutless" when he wrote Poor Simons Almanac,

So Ray Steel,

I'm unfamiliar with "Poor Simons Almanac." As I remember, "Poor Richard's Almanak" was written anonymously by Franklin, but was "printed and sold by B. Franklin." Please see http://www.librarycompany.org/BFWriter/poor.htm.

previous to signing the Declaration of Independence or busy doing the business of disseminating information/propaganda.

The possibility of being hanged for one's expressed opinions can make anonymity a prudent choice; however, unless a similar possibility exists on this forum, the term "gutless" is perhaps too gentle a description the cowardice inherent to posting anonymously here.

To me when JPT or others including youself, wrote concerning the shoeing of a horse,I really didn't care about who wrote it as much as I appreciated the point of view, even if I thought I disagreed with it completely.

Differences of opinion is what makes for horse races, chicken fights, and elections. On the other hand, opinions are not knowledge and I ain't much interested in the junkscience that pervades our industry, no matter how pretty its packaging or how swaddled in the testimony of the Faithful. On that note, I deeply regret this forum's loss of the two individuals most responsible for bringing science to these exchanges, but I fully understand their decision.
Tom Stovall, CJF
"The only foolish question is the one left unasked."

RE:Joing the FHRC co-op... or not. 26 Oct 2009 14:03 #65

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
BS-Horseshoeing wrote:
The posters we know you have lost were the one's with the rads and the special cases that could be used to teach those of us who are not as far along, as experienced, as knowledgabe as those people are. We lost a great educational opportunity, you only lost posters.
We don't need poster who single out certain individuals, and try to pick fights just because they don't agree with the individuals beliefs. People like this no matter how educated they are only make themselves as well as those who follow them look silly. While I may miss the education some offered. I don't miss all the garbage I had to wade through just to figure out what was being discussed.

BS-Horseshoeing wrote:
Yes they have been replaced with nicer more politically correct touchy feely people who wouldn't post when the others were here, but the education level dropped in my opinion to make things nice.
The matter of the fact is the site is allot more enjoyable and while the problems may not be as extensive as some of the other. The knowledge I have gained is much more relevant to my business.

BS-Horseshoeing wrote:
If all your worried about is having numbers of members and posts, well that's good for you, but those of us who come here to learn would rather have posters who can teach us about farriery. You have not lost many people, but you have lost some high quality people, no matter if that's only seen by a small number of us as you say.
We don't need them if they can't be civil.

BS-Horseshoeing wrote:
I agree with you on most of your rules, the name signing, no profanity, keep the personal insults and attacks out of the threads, I know you have to keep order.
From what I'm understanding that all that's ever been asked.

BS-Horseshoeing wrote:
But (there's always a but, I'm sure you'll have one from your perspective also) when you start pushing an agenda to one side and alienate another, there's always consequences.
I have yet to see Baron push any agenda. He does how ever push civil discussion, and I see not problem in that.

BS-Horseshoeing wrote:
In this case, I think you have done yourself, the site, and the members somewhat of a dishonor by pushing some great minds with experience, knowledge, skill, passion, and a willingness to teach off the site.
From my recollection no one has been pushed away from here. Everyone left at their own free will. The are the ones who took their ball and left because they choose to not follow the simplest rules of the field owner. Which was to just play nice.

While I hope they would reconsider and come back. I won't lose and sleep waiting for them.

Baron, for what it worth you have all my support.
Gary Miller, PF

Ride hard, shoot straight, and always speak the truth.
Gunfighter Motto

"Our level of quality is how well our eye can see it." (Eric Russell, Oct 2008, Horseshoes.com)

"Discover what it is that makes you passionate then grab a firm...

RE:Joing the FHRC co-op... or not. 26 Oct 2009 14:20 #66

• Luna butte
  • Very Senior Member
is everyone affraid to name names or something?
Justin Hill's Horseshoeing
Goldendale Wa
509-261-1508

http://gorgefarrier.com/

I'm just another guy that play's in a lot of other peoples Poop... for a living I might add

RE:Joing the FHRC co-op... or not. 26 Oct 2009 15:11 #67

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
Luna butte wrote:
is everyone affraid to name names or something?

Names are irrelevant, because the real topic being discussed is behavior. Regardless, those who have been here for a while already know the "names." My goal has never been to focus on "names," it's been to focus on education, while keeping things civil. The sentiments posted by Gary are quite representative of almost all the mail and feedback I've received.

At this point I don't see any further value to beating this dead horse, so lets move on to threads and posts which actually do involve education, etc....

Baron Tayler
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

Kunena Birthday Module

• frothies birthday is today
  • hatcher barry birthday is today
  • Felda5032 birthday is in 1 day
  • James L Duncan birthday is in 1 day
  • magicfingers birthday is in 1 day
  • Mike Chaffin birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.