make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Saturday June 25, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: AFA News

AFA News 25 Sep 2009 22:51 #1

I just got off the phone with one of my board reps and have a little news from the AFA’s mid-year board meeting.

Tom, I have good news for you. The requirement that a certification candidate be an AFA member has been dropped. Congratulations, it seems they heard you.

In other news, the requirement that you be a CJF to run for Vice-President is also being dropped. However the board has asked that other non-certification related qualifying language be developed and submitted for final consideration at the annual meeting.

The motion to eliminate the Equine Research Fund and distribute the money in the fund to other committees was withdrawn.

Unfortunately, in my opinion, not all of the news is good. Two men I have deep respect for have resigned from the Board. Mr. Farley has resigned from the Board with immediate effect. Mr. Bloom has also resigned from the board and his position as the team captain. Knowing both of these dedicated and knowledgeable men personally it is a big hit for their region to not have their strong and principled voices advocating for their regional members needs. My rep did not have any reasons for the resignations as they were apparently not included in their letters of resignation.
Ronald E. Kramedjian, RJF

Visit the Guild of Professional Farriers, Inc. Website

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:AFA News 26 Sep 2009 02:45 #2

• unbridled
Ronald E. Kramedjian wrote:
Knowing both of these dedicated and knowledgeable men personally it is a big hit for their region to not have their strong and principled voices advocating for their regional members needs. My rep did not have any reasons for the resignations as they were apparently not included in their letters of resignation.

Knowing both they must have had good reason -- will the members ever really know???

RE:AFA News 26 Sep 2009 02:57 #3

• Guy_Buck
Thanks for the update, sounds like your reps are doing a good job of information sharing.

Guy Buck

RE:AFA News 26 Sep 2009 03:55 #4

I just got off the phone with one of my board reps and have a little news from the AFA’s mid-year board meeting.

Tom, I have good news for you. The requirement that a certification candidate be an AFA member has been dropped. Congratulations, it seems they heard you.

In other news, the requirement that you be a CJF to run for Vice-President is also being dropped. However the board has asked that other non-certification related qualifying language be developed and submitted for final consideration at the annual meeting.

The motion to eliminate the Equine Research Fund and distribute the money in the fund to other committees was withdrawn.

Unfortunately, in my opinion, not all of the news is good. Two men I have deep respect for have resigned from the Board. Mr. Farley has resigned from the Board with immediate effect. Mr. Bloom has also resigned from the board and his position as the team captain. Knowing both of these dedicated and knowledgeable men personally it is a big hit for their region to not have their strong and principled voices advocating for their regional members needs. My rep did not have any reasons for the resignations as they were apparently not included in their letters of resignation.
Ron , do you think that those Men, that you have respect for , may have dropped out for those same reasons?? Why do you Respect them??

RE:AFA News 26 Sep 2009 04:15 #5

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 1
Ronald E. Kramedjian-I just got off the phone with one of my board reps and have a little news from the AFA’s mid-year board meeting.

A misnomer from the get go.:rolleyes:

Dropped, but hoops to jump through.
The motion to eliminate the Equine Research Fund and distribute the money in the fund to other committees was withdrawn

Finally somebody has a grant from the AFA. I know first hand. Can't drop the fund if it makes 'em look good.:rolleyes:

Distinguished in their own appeal; will be missed.:(

RE:AFA News 26 Sep 2009 12:07 #6

Jake Whitman wrote:
Ron , do you think that those Men, that you have respect for , may have dropped out for those same reasons??
Jake,

I do. I have talk to both and have a since of why they chose to leave. I recommend that anyone wanting to know more about their reasons should talk to them. They are good guys to talk to and can articulate their thoughts well.

Jake Whitman wrote:
Why do you Respect them??

First and foremost I’d say that their way with people sets them apart from others. I’ve never heard of them treating anyone badly and I’ve never been treated badly by them. This is something I try to learn from. Oh, I’ve heard some politically motivated smear campaign stuff, but that doesn’t affect me to much because I’ve seen a whole lot of it directed at people other than them, myself included.

I’ve had several conversations with both and even when we disagreed we were not disagreeable. They both take their positions on issues based upon verifiable facts and logic. They are not manipulated by emotion or political rhetoric that has no foundation in reality. With men like them it is easy to have a serious discussion and reach a conclusion that everyone can respect.

Their individual accomplishments and contributions speak for themselves.
Ronald E. Kramedjian, RJF

Visit the Guild of Professional Farriers, Inc. Website

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...

RE:AFA News 27 Sep 2009 03:23 #7

• unbridled
RK: Their individual accomplishments and contributions speak for themselves.

I have interviewed both and Ron is spot on. Any organization is better with Roy & Dave than without.

RE:AFA News 27 Sep 2009 12:04 #8

Ron and Susan, are you complimenting Roy and Dave or criticizing the AFA? LOL.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:AFA News 27 Sep 2009 12:42 #9

• vthorseshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 55
Phil;

Why would you ask such a question ?

Even if past situations might come to mind, they both made simple direct statements about two exceptional persons.

Can't it just be left at that without bringing alternative motives ?

Come on Phil,

Some times it good to good to accept things on face value, and in this situation I know both are sincere in their statements.

my 2 cents worth : ;)
"you may not like what I say" !
-but-
"you'll never have any doubts where I stand
quote Cindy Matthews 1948-2006

I thought my life had come to a close with Cindy's passing, but there is life after death Thankyou Sharon !

Bruce Matthews
Southeast...

RE:AFA News 27 Sep 2009 13:27 #10

vthorseshoe wrote:
Phil;

Why would you ask such a question ?

Even if past situations might come to mind, they both made simple direct statements about two exceptional persons.

Can't it just be left at that without bringing alternative motives ?

Come on Phil,

Some times it good to good to accept things on face value, and in this situation I know both are sincere in their statements.

my 2 cents worth : ;)

Well, I don't want to assume, after all it is in the political section. So I asked. :) I do not take too much for face value when it comes to politics.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:AFA News 27 Sep 2009 14:24 #11

• Mark_Gough
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 35

This is good news and thanks for sharing the information!

It will be interesting to see what new qualifying language is accepted.
Unfortunately, in my opinion, not all of the news is good. Two men I have deep respect for have resigned from the Board. Mr. Farley has resigned from the Board with immediate effect. Mr. Bloom has also resigned from the board and his position as the team captain.

Certainly a loss to the AFA but both of these gentlemen are well regarded and, I'm sure, incredibly busy running their respective businesses. I'm sure they'll continue to give back to the industry in their own way as they always have.

Thanks again for sharing Ron.

Cheers,
Mark

RE:AFA News 27 Sep 2009 15:20 #12

• vthorseshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 55
Phil;

I understand and I can even agree,
but sometimes just sometimes I want to see and appreciate the good in everyone.
AND it is there. I know it is there. :D

my 2 cents worth ;)
"you may not like what I say" !
-but-
"you'll never have any doubts where I stand
quote Cindy Matthews 1948-2006

I thought my life had come to a close with Cindy's passing, but there is life after death Thankyou Sharon !

Bruce Matthews
Southeast...

RE:AFA News 27 Sep 2009 15:39 #13

The requirement that a certification candidate be an AFA member has been dropped. .
In my thinking and maybe the AFA's as well,

Maybe more will test,
and in the future see the value in membership,
Joining at that time.

I am grateful for their decision.

Thanks for the information.
Bradley SaintJohn

RE:AFA News 27 Sep 2009 17:44 #14

• halfmiler
i plan on testing after i get some more fire time in. working on getting my shop up before winter tho.
J.M.Shrader
“Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry penguin charging at them in excess of 100 mph.” Linus Torvalds

RE:AFA News 28 Sep 2009 17:20 #15

• unbridled
Since no membership is required to test for Certification -- what now does the AFA charge candidates to test for Certification? In previous meetings it was discussed that the fee should increase. Is this a recurring fee each time a non-member candidate tests is it any different for a member? Any details forthcoming with regard to that? And really -- what's the benefit either way??? The continual drum is beat across these BBs that "certification" doesn't mean anything to the horse-owning public coupled with the unanswered question as to what an AFA member really gets for his/her dues:confused: enlighten me please.....

Kunena Birthday Module

• jimmyoyow birthday is in 1 day
  • Chris Gregory birthday is in 363 days
  • blissy02 birthday is in 364 days
  • CRaja121 birthday is in 364 days
  • JOHNNY ATTKISSON birthday is in 364 days
  • pipjane5 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.