make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Wednesday August 17, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A great sing-along :)

RE:A great sing-along :) 08 Sep 2009 22:28 #16

cowboy_bc wrote:
Hi all,

In my neck of the woods that third party is called the NDP how about we send them on down and we'll even throw in the Liberals for good measure.
:eek: WHAT . . . You trying to mess them up . . . worse. :D
Bradley SaintJohn

The topic has been locked.

RE:A great sing-along :) 09 Sep 2009 00:23 #17

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 1
Ronald E. Kramedjian-Mr. Perry,

While I normally ignore your ranting as the ignorant blathering that is, the following things need to be corrected before one of your sycophants think that you are actually saying something intelligent.

AH HA! You do do come out from under your rock and down off your lofty throne!
This statement is almost too funny for words considering that Mr. McCain has been an outspoken critic of the Bush administrations policies on ****** and especially focused on water boarding. If you are going to claim a source to authenticate your position you really should be sure that they are on your side,.

Guess Be-Headings don't constitute ******? Ask Mrs. Pearl and the family here in Georgia.:mad:
A little water, some creepy bugs , isolation and loud sleepless nights constitute ****** in your book not mine.
I knew may comment would get you out into the daylight .
Before I actually accuse you of being a liar, I will ask you to post a link to the CBO scoring that actually yields a number of this magnitude. Should you not be able to, your opinion should be publicly withdraw or you will be known for what you are.

Please tell us; We already know who and what you are~~ Paraphrased due to lengthy and well documented endeavors here and other farriery colloquials- "give me something I feel I deserve because I am the loudest and threaten' litigious outcomes without paying my dues"

I have been vocally against the war in Iraq since long before it started and stated clearly that there was no proof to back the claims of WMD long before the war started. I was proven to be right and the Bush administration was proven to be populated with liars

That's your opinion and view. Didn't we discuss the 1st amendment somewhere else?:rolleyes:
Now I will return to my continued disregard for your postings and opinions.

Going back under your rock and watch some more Rachel and Olberman? Or finally dance the "I am finally in charge of something" jig you been wanting to dance since Katrina?:rolleyes:

RE:A great sing-along :) 09 Sep 2009 00:34 #18

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 2
Jaye it's not Olberman it's Kieth Overbite as Dr. Levin says.:p

RE:A great sing-along :) 09 Sep 2009 01:02 #19

• Tom Stovall CJF
  • Master
In some ways, my politics are slightly to the right of Attila the Hun's (I usta have a George Wallace bumper sticker on the cantle of my committee saddle); in other ways, I'm somewhat to the left of the late Ted Kennedy. I firmly believe our lack of a national healthcare system is a disgrace! I've heard all the lame excuses and specious reasoning, and none of it is worth a bucket of warm spit - I don't give a damn if any insurance company writing medical insurance ever makes a nickel, I consider them to be impediments, not facilitators, to medical care and I'm old enough to remember when doctors made house calls and they spoke English as a first language.

Can anyone really be naive enough to think some insurance actuary is better qualified than a medical professional to determine the need for a medical procedure?

(To digress for a moment, I often wonder if requiring two years of public service for every graduate of an American medical school with government funding might help alleviate the problem of the chronic lack of doctors in rural areas.)

No one on either side of the aisle seems inclined to mention it, but perhaps we ought re-think the unregulated involvement of multinational insurance companies in American medical care and their involvement in the outrageously high cost of both medical care and prescription drugs - but that would take a politician with guts and, with a few exceptions like Ron Paul and Kinky Friedman, those seem to be an endangered species.
Tom Stovall, CJF
"The only foolish question is the one left unasked."

RE:A great sing-along :) 09 Sep 2009 03:12 #20

Tom Stovall, CJF wrote:
No one on either side of the aisle seems inclined to mention it, but perhaps we ought re-think the unregulated involvement of multinational insurance companies in American medical care and their involvement in the outrageously high cost of both medical care and prescription drugs - but that would take a politician with guts and, with a few exceptions like Ron Paul and Kinky Friedman, those seem to be an endangered species.
Amen.

I like your public service idea as well.
Ronald E. Kramedjian, RJF

Visit the Guild of Professional Farriers, Inc. Website

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...

RE:A great sing-along :) 09 Sep 2009 03:43 #21

This country is divided and confused. Politicians, lawyers and insurance companies love this. Some day more and more people will get disgusted and mad enough and say we are not going to take this anymore. I see more and more getting to that point everyday, so their is hope for change. :)
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:A great sing-along :) 09 Sep 2009 10:06 #22

• tbloomer
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 20
Tom Stovall, CJF wrote:
(To digress for a moment, I often wonder if requiring two years of public service for every graduate of an American medical school with government funding might help alleviate the problem of the chronic lack of doctors in rural areas.)
AND make the 2 years after they finish their intership and a few years residency. That way you're sending them for the experience after they have "experience." :)
Tom Bloomer
http://blackburnforge.com
302-222-6404

Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.

RE:A great sing-along :) 09 Sep 2009 12:41 #23

• IRNWKR_2
Bill Adams wrote:
It was positive to me.
Until you can completely censor Rick and his ilk, you should sue him.

Bill Now that's funny.
Jason Gilliland
"whether you think you can or think you caint your usually right" Henry Ford

"Im not as good as I once was, but Im just as good once as I ever was" My Grandad

"a wink is as good as a nod, to a blind mule" Barney Fyffe

RE:A great sing-along :) 09 Sep 2009 13:34 #24

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
Tom Stovall, CJF wrote:
I firmly believe our lack of a national healthcare system is a disgrace!
Funny I did not know we have a lack of health care across the nation.

Tom Stovall, CJF wrote:
I've heard all the lame excuses and specious reasoning, and none of it is worth a bucket of warm spit - I don't give a damn if any insurance company writing medical insurance ever makes a nickel, I consider them to be impediments, not facilitators, to medical care and I'm old enough to remember when doctors made house calls and they spoke English as a first language.
So what you are saying is the real problem to the high cost of health care is actually the cost associated with purchasing health insurance. Something that is a personal choice.

Tom Stovall, CJF wrote:
Can anyone really be naive enough to think some insurance actuary is better qualified than a medical professional to determine the need for a medical procedure?
Can anyone really be naive enough to think some government agency is better qualified than a medical professional to determine the need for a medical procedure? Most of the problems I have had with my, government funded health care, is the regulations placed upon on the medical and pharmacies providers by the government agency running the program.

Tom Stovall, CJF wrote:
How would this be of any benefit? Why should it be required by medical students and not all other students who attended school with government funding? What kind of service should it be? Who should monitor the service?
Gary Miller, PF

Ride hard, shoot straight, and always speak the truth.
Gunfighter Motto

"Our level of quality is how well our eye can see it." (Eric Russell, Oct 2008, Horseshoes.com)

"Discover what it is that makes you passionate then grab a firm...

RE:A great sing-along :) 09 Sep 2009 13:37 #25

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
tbloomer wrote:
AND make the 2 years after they finish their intership and a few years residency. That way you're sending them for the experience after they have "experience." :)
What kind of experience would that be?
Gary Miller, PF

Gunfighter Motto

"Our level of quality is how well our eye can see it." (Eric Russell, Oct 2008, Horseshoes.com)

RE:A great sing-along :) 09 Sep 2009 13:41 #26

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
Phil Armitage wrote:
This country is divided and confused. Politicians, lawyers and insurance companies love this. Some day more and more people will get disgusted and mad enough and say we are not going to take this anymore. I see more and more getting to that point everyday, so their is hope for change. :)
I see this as a good thing. People are finally standing up and taking notice of what is happening and letting their representative in government know what they think and want to happen. If the politicians are smart they will listen and heed what the people are saying and doing?
Gary Miller, PF

Gunfighter Motto

RE:A great sing-along :) 09 Sep 2009 14:18 #27

• cowboy_bc
  • Master
Bradley-1stChoice wrote:
:eek: WHAT . . . You trying to mess them up . . . worse. :D

And they would love our Green party or the marajuana party too
Kevin Joseph Wheeler

Always strive to be the person your dog thinks you are.

if i was smart enought to spell properly I probably wouldnt be shoeing friggen horses for a living ay. Red Amor

If it don’t seem like it’s worth the effort it probably...

RE:A great sing-along :) 09 Sep 2009 15:37 #28

• Tom Stovall CJF
  • Master
Gary_Miller in gray

Funny I did not know we have a lack of health care across the nation.

Now you do. :) Please don't say anything silly, such as "health care is available to folks who choose pay for it"; in reality, that choice is UNAVAILABLE to millions of citizens in this country.

So what you are saying is the real problem to the high cost of health care is actually the cost associated with purchasing health insurance.

Nossir, I'm saying that the COST of health care is unconscionably high - and that should have nothing to do with the cost of purchasing health care insurance because for-profit insurance is an artificial construction that creates a barrier between patient and doctor.

Something that is a personal choice.

C'mon Gary, do you really think anyone CHOOSES to live under a bridge?

Can anyone really be naive enough to think some government agency is better qualified than a medical professional to determine the need for a medical procedure?

The salient point is that health care professionals are NOT running the health care industry! Insurance company actuaries, not medical personnel, determine the availability of medical procedures.

Most of the problems I have had with my, government funded health care, is the regulations placed upon on the medical and pharmacies providers by the government agency running the program.

I think the way our government has treated our veterans is disgraceful! However, the problem you've had with your government funded health care - or, or that matter, any problems I might encounter with Medicare - have no relationship to the problems of someone unable to obtain ANY health care.

[As an aside, here in the Sunbelt, the emergency rooms have so been overwhelmed by illegal aliens that it's not uncommon for a hospital to place emergency vehicles on "drive by" status, meaning they CANNOT accept ANY patients in their emergency room because they simply don't have enough room. if the gutless bastards in Washington would make it a felony to hire anyone without a valid social security card, a big part of the lack of health care availability would be alleviated - but, don't hold your breath.]

So, yessir, I damn sure believe the government can do better job than the private sector when it comes to providing health care for folks who can't afford insurance! For some reason, it seems fashionable for many folks to disparage our government, as if it were some sort of doofus, collectively incapable of doing anything right - and I vehemently disagree with that proposition! It ain't perfect, it doesn't always get things right, but it's a helluva lot better than whatever system is second best.

Re: Mandatory two-years of public service for doctors educated at medical schools receiving government funding.

How would this be of any benefit?

As I see it, having more doctors in rural areas would be a Good Thing. At present, they tend to gravitate to urban areas, just like farriers, because that's where the money's at.

Why should it be required by medical students and not all other students who attended school with government funding?

You have a valid point. Perhaps two years of some sort of government service for everyone, not just doctors and others slopping at the public educational trough, might not be a bad idea.

What kind of service should it be?

Logically, government service would be in one's field of expertise: Teachers would teach, doctors would doctor, engineers would engineer, etc.

Who should monitor the service?

Big Brother: Who else? Since many graduating students encounter huge debts while in school, it might be a viable means for them to get the debt monkey off their backs while serving their country. Two birds, one rock.

I know, "Me first," and "I got mine" are representative of the personal philosophies of some folks on this forum, but I much prefer the philosophy espoused by JFK's words, "Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country."
Tom Stovall, CJF
"The only foolish question is the one left unasked."

RE:A great sing-along :) 09 Sep 2009 16:41 #29

• HoustonFarrier
  • Very Senior Member
Tom Stovall, CJF wrote:
but I much prefer the philosophy espoused by JFK's words, "Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country."

But...how much is enough???? I have been working (and paying ALLOT of taxes) for some 34 years. I KNOW I will never see a dime of SSN, as it will be gone and/or broke by the time I'm allowed to get it. If we are to provide health care for ALL, then it will have to be paid for from taxes.....no other way to do it. How much taxation is enough???? Right now, my wife and I are losing about 38% of our income to taxes. How high is too high ??? Haven't we done enough?

Why aren't the Dems wanting tort reform???

Do y'all have any idea what a surgeon pays in malpractice insurance??? I picked up a new farrier client, whose husband is a retired Orthopedic surgeon. He was paying $40,000 per year...and he had to keep paying it for 3 years AFTER he retired. Seems that if we would reform the tort laws, and start capping these awards, prices would drop.

Steve
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

RE:A great sing-along :) 09 Sep 2009 22:38 #30

HoustonFarrier wrote:
Do y'all have any idea what a surgeon pays in malpractice insurance??? . . . a retired Orthopedic surgeon.
He was paying $40,000 per year...and he had to keep paying it for 3 years AFTER he retired. Seems that if we would reform the tort laws, and start capping these awards, prices would drop.

Steve

From http://www.chfpatients.com/tx/transplant.htm

I know he's not doing Transplants as a Orthopedic Surgeon, but
I couldn't find any proceedure costs . . . so
it Looks like one kidney transplate would cover a years insurance :D

Opps here we go: :D

From http://www.fly2india4health.com/cost.php
Bradley SaintJohn

Kunena Birthday Module

• Aaron Roberts birthday is today
  • David Gill birthday is in 1 day
  • Jerry Downs birthday is in 1 day
  • my_quantum birthday is in 1 day
  • Omega Donisi birthday is in 1 day
  • Donald Ruff birthday is in 364 days
  • Richard Jamison birthday is in 364 days
  • RiversideBoy birthday is in 364 days
  • SteppinOnTheFrog birthday is in 364 days
  • Zach Osborn birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.