make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Tuesday June 28, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A great sing-along :)

A great sing-along :) 07 Sep 2009 22:25 #1

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis
The topic has been locked.

RE:A great sing-along :) 07 Sep 2009 22:57 #2

To bad you didn't have something that could have contributed to the discussion in a positive way.
Ronald E. Kramedjian, RJF

Visit the Guild of Professional Farriers, Inc. Website

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...

RE:A great sing-along :) 07 Sep 2009 23:42 #3

• Bill Adams
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 9
It was positive to me.
Until you can completely censor Rick and his ilk, you should sue him.

A rightous man regardeth the life of his beast. Proverbs 12:10
I don't give a damn for a man who can only spell a word one way. Mark Twain

RE:A great sing-along :) 07 Sep 2009 23:44 #4

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
I loved it Rick! :cool:
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

RE:A great sing-along :) 08 Sep 2009 01:29 #5

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
Ronald E. Kramedjian wrote:
To bad you didn't have something that could have contributed to the discussion in a positive way.
What discussion? I started a new thread so as not to disrupt any of the ones already on-going.

I liked the parody and it seems to have struck a responsive chord not only here but elsewhere people have heard it.

The truth, regardless of how its delivered, is still and absolute defense. :)

In order to fulfill the requirements for this forum, I think the issues in the song are reflected in the antics of one of our national farrier organizations. :rolleyes:;)
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:A great sing-along :) 08 Sep 2009 02:10 #6

• beslagsmed
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 5
Good song with a lot of truth.
Mikel Dawson, RJF

(Denmark)
What part of "NO" don't you understand!!

Caution: Watch for hoof in mouth disease!!!

RE:A great sing-along :) 08 Sep 2009 04:11 #7

Truth?

Hmmm. Let's see.

Bush and the rep.s didn't flush a suplus in the federal budget that would have paid off the national debt.

They didn't violate the law and international treaties by torturing human beings.

They didn't pass the largest unfunded Medicare mandate in history. You know the drug benifit that is mostly responsable for bankrupting the Medicare fund.

They didn't start a war of choice based on a set of lies thus being directly responsable for the murders of thousands of American service members.

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...

RE:A great sing-along :) 08 Sep 2009 04:18 #8

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
One thing they didn't do was fly hyjacked airliners full of people , who were mostly Americans into our own buildings! Iraq yeah big mistake, but all of a sudden they are getting their combat aircraft back from where they were hidden? The next four years can't go by fast enought for me, but one thing for sure this experiment in presidency won't happen again? Almost every person I know that voted him in, said it was a mistake. Not a whole lot of people admit it now. Wonder why?:)
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

RE:A great sing-along :) 08 Sep 2009 08:52 #9

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 1
Ronald E. Kramedjian-Truth?

Hmmm. Let's see.

Bush and the rep.s didn't flush a suplus in the federal budget that would have paid off the national debt.

As per usual it's the past for liberals instead of the present. You watch to much Rachel and Olberman:eek:
They didn't violate the law and international treaties by torturing human beings.

REAL ****** would be breaking of bones and de-knuckling hands. Ask John McCain.............:rolleyes:
They didn't pass the largest unfunded Medicare mandate in history. You know the drug benifit that is mostly responsable for bankrupting the Medicare fund.

No comparisom to the Health Care bill, $10 Trillion versus $20 billion
They didn't start a war of choice based on a set of lies thus being directly responsable for the murders of thousands of American service members.

Most libs, at the time, voted for the war. Would you like to deflect more planes and bombings here in America or fight the SOBs over there?
The tactical plan was executed to draw insurgents to central areas of conflict instead of your backyard Ron:rolleyes:

RE:A great sing-along :) 08 Sep 2009 11:29 #10

Truth?

Hmmm. Let's see.

If this is true then why are we still fighting a war? What is interesting to me is how the current administration transfered troops from Iraq to Afghanistan and continues to send more troops to fight the war on terror including into Iraq. As this is occurring the media and Hollywood just sits idly by. All I see is hypocrisy and double standard. If George Bush and the republicans are war criminals, then so are all the Democrats.

All I see is a bunch of self serving over reactive politicians and media. On things like rising fuel costs, economy, environmental issues and deceases (Swine Flue). Either this is all a bunch of incompetent over reactive personality's or intentional acts of scare tactics. I suspect it is incompetence.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:A great sing-along :) 08 Sep 2009 12:21 #11

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
Truth?

Hmmm. Let's see.

Nor has anyone else, American or otherwise done such a thing. Ever. :rolleyes:
You mean like Kennedy who really got us started in Viet Nam, or Johnson and his famous "Gulf of Tonkin incident" which was his excuse, based on lies, to be directly responsible for the murders of thousands of American service men and women? And let us never forget that the US never signed the Geneva Accords.

Sorry Ron, but that dog won't hunt.
Rick Burten PF

."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:A great sing-along :) 08 Sep 2009 15:45 #12

• beslagsmed
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 5
Hussain Obama is a good snake oil saleman - can sell ice to polar bears. He is a smooth talker who isn't and can't be honest with the American people. The biggest problem is we need to get rid of both the donkeys and the elephants. Get some third parties in office and get give the people a chance.
Mikel Dawson, RJF

(Denmark)
What part of "NO" don't you understand!!

Caution: Watch for hoof in mouth disease!!!

RE:A great sing-along :) 08 Sep 2009 21:16 #13

Mr. Perry,

While I normally ignore your ranting as the ignorant blathering that is, the following things need to be corrected before one of your sycophants think that you are actually saying something intelligent.

Jaye Perry wrote:
REAL ****** would be breaking of bones and de-knuckling hands. Ask John McCain
This statement is almost too funny for words considering that Mr. McCain has been an outspoken critic of the Bush administrations policies on ****** and especially focused on water boarding. If you are going to claim a source to authenticate your position you really should be sure that they are on your side,.

Jaye Perry wrote:
No comparisom to the Health Care bill, $10 Trillion versus $20 billion
Before I actually accuse you of being a liar, I will ask you to post a link to the CBO scoring that actually yields a number of this magnitude. Should you not be able to, your opinion should be publicly withdraw or you will be known for what you are.

Jaye Perry wrote:
Most libs, at the time, voted for the war.
I have been vocally against the war in Iraq since long before it started and stated clearly that there was no proof to back the claims of WMD long before the war started. I was proven to be right and the Bush administration was proven to be populated with liars.

Now I will return to my continued disregard for your postings and opinions.

RE:A great sing-along :) 08 Sep 2009 21:23 #14

Rick Burten wrote:
You mean like Kennedy who really got us started in Viet Nam
Hmmm.

As I recall it was President Eisenhower who introduced us to Vietnam. But the real problem started long before the introduction of advisors. Ho Chi Min approached the US for support in his war against the French. He was not a Communist at the time of his request. The US refused. He turned to the communist Chinese and the Russians for support. Of course he had to become a communist to get it. So being the good leader that he was to help his people he made the choice to do so. And so it was the US’s short sightedness that created that mess in the first place.

RE:A great sing-along :) 08 Sep 2009 22:22 #15

• cowboy_bc
  • Master
beslagsmed wrote:
Hussain Obama is a good snake oil saleman - can sell ice to polar bears. He is a smooth talker who isn't and can't be honest with the American people. The biggest problem is we need to get rid of both the donkeys and the elephants. Get some third parties in office and get give the people a chance.

Hi all,

In my neck of the woods that third party is called the NDP how about we send them on down and we'll even throw in the Liberals for good measure.
Kevin Joseph Wheeler

Always strive to be the person your dog thinks you are.

if i was smart enought to spell properly I probably wouldnt be shoeing friggen horses for a living ay. Red Amor

If it don’t seem like it’s worth the effort it probably...

Kunena Birthday Module

• Mike Chaffin birthday is today
  • shelby820 birthday is today
  • hatcher barry birthday is in 1 day
  • cowgirlup birthday is in 363 days
  • gabear67E2 birthday is in 363 days
  • AClement birthday is in 364 days
  • andreanelson birthday is in 364 days
  • dani_shoes78 birthday is in 364 days
  • Docbarhorse birthday is in 364 days
  • SherryinPA birthday is in 364 days
  • WeercerigD10C birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.