make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Tuesday January 18, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: AFA program a failure in Vermont

RE:AFA program a failure in Vermont 22 Aug 2009 01:11 #166

• unbridled
Did anyone else on this thread get a letter from the AFA attorney regarding their posts -- or am I the only one?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:AFA program a failure in Vermont 22 Aug 2009 13:40 #167

• vthorseshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 55
Susan is it your posts or would it be more explicit to say the content and manner of being expressed ????

I get the impression you are implying you might be getting singled out.

Have you, (I am sure you have) been in touch with the AFA lawyer to fully understand the purpose of the contact ?
(I would imagine its purpose was fully explained in the content of the contact letter).

Since this post has taken on legs of its own and gone astray from my origional post, is it possible to think your posts with alleged allegations on the news letter and magazine and relations to Danvers and April actually be more to the point ?
I am only making an uneducated assumtion.

I think it is important to clarify why the AFA Lawyer decided to contact you so as to not mislead the readers of my origional post.

Watch the nightly news and it is a common practice to get folks excited by telling only part of the story to reel them in.
Tabloids do this all the time... (Alien baby born to farriers wife !!! etc....)

Come on Susan ! Whats the rest of the story ???

my 2 cents worth ;)
"you may not like what I say" !
-but-
"you'll never have any doubts where I stand
quote Cindy Matthews 1948-2006

I thought my life had come to a close with Cindy's passing, but there is life after death Thankyou Sharon !

Bruce Matthews
Southeast...

RE:AFA program a failure in Vermont 22 Aug 2009 14:40 #168

unbridled wrote:
Did anyone else on this thread get a letter from the AFA attorney regarding their posts -- or am I the only one?

Nope, not me.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:AFA program a failure in Vermont 22 Aug 2009 20:04 #169

• unbridled
I recieved a letter from the AFAs attorney specifically requesting that I provide documentation as to how the PF costs the AFAs members $27,000 and that the AFA BoD does not want me to produce another newsletter (even though we have wonderful content ready to go forth).

As I recall the PF was produced as follows:

$10,000 to iHorseshoe (Danvers & April)
$13,000 to printer (Haywood)
$1,000 Shrink wrap and mailhouse
$3,000 postage

That to me as a member says the publication costs $27,000 to print. What's the big deal? If that is what it costs --- that's what it costs. As a marketing consultant I have voiced opinions that I feel it is overkill given the small circulation, and as a sales person selling advertising I was appauled to learn how many free ads were placed in the publication when other vendors paid full price. For example, when I called on supply houses like Jackson Farrier Supply in Indiana about a hotlinked ad in NFNH they did not even know that they had a monthly ad in the PF and claimed they did not recieve invoices, the same applied to other manufacturers and suppliers. Why should one pay and not another?

Now, the greater concern is: Why does the current leadership feel it is necessary to spend members money policing my posts on Horseshoes.com?

RE:AFA program a failure in Vermont 22 Aug 2009 23:56 #170

• vthorseshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 55
Susan;
I find your question to be direct and should warrant an answer. Either from the BOD or the Attorney.

Do you think the wording of this could be the basis for the letter from the attorney ?

The website is backwards and out of date and the Professional Farrier magazine COSTS MEMBERS $27,000 PER issue mostly pocketed by editor Danvers Child. The balance sheet bears witness to these facts.

It sure looks like you are calling Danvers a bit of a highwayman.

This portion on Dick Fanguay has been shown to be an incomplete quote in other posts on this site. (by others posting on this site)
See Susans full origional post at bottom of this post.

The reality of the situation with the AFA is that the leader Dick Fanguy does not believe in or foster innovation, which for the AFA is and means proactive communications with ALL its publics; farriers, members, non-members, media, horse community and government.

If your figures are correct then the breakdown you provide shows Danvers gets a portion but another enity gets $13,000 and the rest is divided up .

Would you care to share with us what you got paid and what the actual expenses were with your production ?
For a comparrison.

Let me say I have heard not one person (including myself) who was disapointed with your newsletter.
It was informative and well put together.

Whether you decide to share it here is up to you .

Now, the greater concern is: Why does the current leadership feel it is necessary to spend members money policing my posts on Horseshoes.com?
I recieved a letter from the AFAs attorney specifically requesting that I provide documentation as to how the PF costs the AFAs members $27,000 and that the AFA BoD does not want me to produce another newsletter (even though we have wonderful content ready to go forth).

As I recall the PF was produced as follows:

$10,000 to iHorseshoe (Danvers & April)
$13,000 to printer (Haywood)
$1,000 Shrink wrap and mailhouse
$3,000 postage

This was your origional post.
The reality of the situation with the AFA is that the leader Dick Fanguy does not believe in or foster innovation, which for the AFA is and means proactive communications with ALL its publics; farriers, members, non-members, media, horse community and government. The website is backwards and out of date and the Professional Farrier magazine COSTS MEMBERS $27,000 PER issue mostly pocketed by editor Danvers Child. The balance sheet bears witness to these facts.

Susan Kayne
www.Unbridled.TV
www.UnbridledRacing.com
"you may not like what I say" !
-but-
"you'll never have any doubts where I stand
quote Cindy Matthews 1948-2006

I thought my life had come to a close with Cindy's passing, but there is life after death Thankyou Sharon !

Bruce Matthews
Southeast...

RE:AFA program a failure in Vermont 23 Aug 2009 02:52 #171

• unbridled
Bruce,

I have no issue in sharing what I was paid and what it was for.

In fact, I'd be happy to share my marketing plan for the AFA here on horseshoes.com since no other venue reaches a more appropriate audience for such.

I believe that the farrier is the most important component of any horse operation/organization/stable. This being the case the farrier should be paid super good bc he/she is critical to the success of the horse and the entity behind it.

The ONLY reason I ever worked for the AFA was bc I truly believed that it was the best opportunity to promote the the integral role of the farrier and the overall importance of that role to the well-being of the horse.

Why is the AFA leadership using AFA members' dues to pay an attorney to police my posts on Horseshoes.com --- that is the real crux of the matter here.....yet it remains unanswered?????

RE:AFA program a failure in Vermont 23 Aug 2009 03:15 #172

• Mark_Gough
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 35
vthorseshoe wrote:

It sure looks like you are calling Danvers a bit of a highwayman.

I have no idea what Danvers earns for his editorial/production duties, but it has always appeared to me that he may be guilty of what some folks consider to be far more heinous crimes these days.

Hard work and good business savvy.

I say lock him up!

He'd probably welcome the vacation. :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Mark

RE:AFA program a failure in Vermont 23 Aug 2009 03:18 #173

• Mark_Gough
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 35
unbridled wrote:
Bruce,

I have no issue in sharing what I was paid and what it was for.

A fellow doesn't get THAT kind of generous offer everyday.

Bruce, give Susan your address so she can cut that check!!

What a nice lady! :D

Cheers,
Mark

RE:AFA program a failure in Vermont 23 Aug 2009 03:22 #174

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 2
Susan, you're not really concerned about the afa attorney sending you letters are you? I've read a couple pf's and I'm not all that impressed. That's not a knock on Danvers but how many articles do I need to read by Danvers?

RE:AFA program a failure in Vermont 23 Aug 2009 03:34 #175

Robert Wright wrote:
Susan, you're not really concerned about the afa attorney sending you letters are you? I've read a couple pf's and I'm not all that impressed. That's not a knock on Danvers but how many articles do I need to read by Danvers?
I shure would like to read a few of yours, Step up , and contribute.

RE:AFA program a failure in Vermont 23 Aug 2009 03:37 #176

Susan, you come across like a bad Ex- Wife, that won't go away!!

RE:AFA program a failure in Vermont 23 Aug 2009 03:58 #177

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
Jake Whitman wrote:
I shure would like to read a few of yours, Step up , and contribute.

I'm in the middle of some very deep research. I feel at this point you are probably not ready for it. It is light years ahead of all farriery and I'm in the process of ****ing it all down. Very soon I will present my findings.

RE:AFA program a failure in Vermont 23 Aug 2009 04:02 #178

Robert Wright wrote:
I'm in the middle of some very deep research. I feel at this point you are probably not ready for it. It is light years ahead of all farriery and I'm in the process of ****ing it all down. Very soon I will present my findings.
Can I come on down to your Research Center? , Everyone is going for the get rich- quick , these days!! I need to find a Schtick!!

RE:AFA program a failure in Vermont 23 Aug 2009 04:05 #179

I have some questions about Scotch-Toes. I would like to work with you on.

RE:AFA program a failure in Vermont 23 Aug 2009 04:05 #180

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
Jake Whitman wrote:
Can I come on down to your Research Center? , Everyone is going for the get rich- quick , these days!! I need to find a Schtick!!

Well, you seem like a good young man. I could use a hand in my studies. I will pm you my address.

Kunena Birthday Module

• alicia739 birthday is today
  • KDavisCJF birthday is today
  • Rob Mokri birthday is today
  • teddyholz birthday is today
  • TrucutucA3CF birthday is today
  • arizonacowgirl birthday is in 1 day
  • Ed Gladden birthday is in 1 day
  • khfs birthday is in 1 day
  • NewShoes28 birthday is in 1 day
  • phantomcowgirl birthday is in 1 day
  • DFA Events birthday is in 364 days
  • Greg in Kentucky birthday is in 364 days
  • Greg Thomas birthday is in 364 days
  • ISHUEM NB birthday is in 364 days
  • ShoerChar birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.