make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Saturday May 28, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 19 Aug 2009 23:19 #376

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
RalphCasey wrote:
I've been spending a little time on this forum, and I've enjoyed answering questions,
Thus far, the questions you have not answered far exceed those that you have.
I wasn't home-schooled, sheltered or spoiled.
So? neither were most, if not all of us.......
I grew up in the real world of cause and effect, where words can create anger, divorces and even wars.
So?
I understand how Mr. Hinson could be provoked into losing his temper and making a threat. The threat however was simply the effect. The cause was the words of another.
The threat was a display of elementary school playground antics, engaged in by those who lack the mental acumen to debate/discuss without resorting to threats of violence. Of passing interest to some will be whether or not those two neanderthals are more brag or mostly buckle.
Sure, I could sit behind my keyboard with my thesaurus and dictionary open, ready to make others feel small or inadequate,
Speakning only for myself, I use neither. And, I think I can safely say that neiter does Mr. Stovall or several other denizens of this web site.
but I'd rather be a man of action and get things done.
And just what is it that you, a man of action, are getting done?
I'd rather be a good horseshoer than an intellectual trouble maker.
Far as I can tell, the jury is out on one and has delivered a verdict on the other.
I'm not the judge of the maturity level of others, but I know a spoiled brat when I see one.
What a gift! You are truely blessed.
As for professionalism, I think I will take this opportunity to use my dictionary.
You need a dictionary for that??????
Why not one more good definition to help us all keep our perspective.
Maturity; full development; perfected condition.
Ah, god-like. Don't look now but that god has feet of clay.
If anyone feels that they are a perfect example of either of these definitions, then I would consider that person in a position to determine whether or not the rest of us qualify as being mature or professional.
Perhaps our benevolent dictator is the god, errrrr, man for the job.
I came on the forum to answers questions about the BWFA and to encourage people to get involved in research.
Well, you've less than adroitly avoided the first, and I wonder what led you to believe that the second was not already occurring without your encouragement.
I didn't come on here to hurt anybody's feelings, and if I have I apologize.
IMNTBCHO, you have nothin to apologize for. Anyone who gets their feelings hurt on the internet needs to rub some salt in their wounds, toughen up and grow some hair.
However, I've learned a few things in life. Education is not free.
No, but willful ignorance, foolishness, and stu*pidity are.
At the Research Center, I along with many others have paid and continue to pay for the knowledge that we have acquired.
And this makes you(the collective) unique or different, how?
How can what we've learned here benefit the industry?
As long as you keep it to yourselves, you cannot and do not benefit the industry. Rather, you selfishly only, benefit yourselves.
I re-direct your attention to the statement made by Mr. Stovall. To wit: with research its publish or perish. You might want to think on that for a bit and figure out how it impacts what you and the coterie are doing at your "Research Center".
I believe we better ourselves, and the horses that we shoe.
Thank you for substantiating my point for me. You benefit you, end of discussion.
We have a better understanding of what not to do, realizing that we've only scratched the surface, and there is much more to learn,
You needed a Research Center to figure that out?
therefore, I continue to invite people to participate and get involved.
Why should we? You're not publishing the results of our efforts, so again, who benefits? You.
People laughed at me in the beginning and maybe some still do, but it has inspired people in the AFA to try and not only have a TV. show, but to build their own research center.
Well, it has been said that immitation is the sincerest form of flattery.......
There's one thing that I've learned from participating on this forum. We do have a few intellectual know-it-alls, and those people can't be reached.
If that's what you've learned, then I submit that you have been educated above your level of intelligence.
I'd rather invest my time and energy into talking to people who are open to new ideas and are respectful of their fellow man.
In case it has somehow missed your attention, respect is earned.
I think we call that caring.
Think again. Respect and caring are two entirely different things.
I understand that some folks don't care. To that I say this: The people who don't care, don't count.
And I say, The people who enjoy no respect, don't count.
As far as answering questions; when questions are asked that I can answer, I will.
A demonstrable prevarication.
If anyone wants to learn from our research and be a part of it, we could use your help here on location. The only way to get in on our current projects is to come down and get involved.
Well, in case you missed it, that's not how it works. Remember, "publish or perish".
I'm taking time off from the forum. This forum is not the place to discuss internal legal issues
"Cowards die many times but the valient only taste death once"
It is however, a fine place to extend an invitation to anyone who would like to get involved and help with furthering farrier science.
You have yet to demonstrate that you are doing anything that remotely resembles research, let alone furthering farrier science.

Rick Burten, PF
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis
The topic has been locked.

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 19 Aug 2009 23:34 #377

• Bryan McElwee
  • Thank you received: 1
I would like to know how we provoked the Hinson clan into wanting to hand out a few asswhippings? I for one have never had a word to say to Jr. but obiviously I have rubbed him the wrong way with something. What Im not sure. Its easy to threaten somebody while sitting behind a computer screen. I took it with a grain of salt. I wasnt home schooled never went to college or any of that. But I have never felt threaten by the way Rick Burten or Tom Stovall answer questions. I have had lengthy conversations with both and left with a little more knowledge than before. Why can you fault a man/men that speak what is on their mind. I respect someone more for standing up for what they believe than somebody that will sit back and say nothing. You see how far the threats went and Im starting to see its typical BWFA hit and run tactics.

Baron I guess now you need to set a standard of what level you are allowed to speak on the forums so in the future nobody feels threatend and feels the need to make threats.
Good judgement comes from experience... And a lot of that comes from bad judgement

Annoy a barefooter... SHOE horses!

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 21 Aug 2009 01:46 #378

• chad rice
  • Very Senior Member
Hey Bryan,

I agree with what you are saying about the threats, that is no way to handle things. When I first posted on this forum I was a little thrown off by Rick Burten. He seemed to be just talking down to people, but I guess he just says whats on his mind. I will say that the first time I posted on another thread and asked a question Mr. Burten was one of the first to answer. The only problem I have with him now is half the time I can't understand what he is saying. Unfortunatley my level of education is not very high. I finished highschool (somehow), but when I got to college I was more concerned about the next college rodeo than going to class.

I think this is a great forum I have gained alot of knowledge. I hate that so many people have a bad opinion about the BWFA and its members. In some cases I can't say that I blame them, but I don't know how to change it. I am not here to speak for Ralph, I am just talking as a member.
Chad Rice, CF

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 21 Aug 2009 14:28 #379

• calshoer
  • Guru
Hi everyone, I have been extremely busy this week and have not read everything here lately. However I recieved this Email today.
I am not in any way acting as a spokesperson for Kelly or Chad, and frankly could give a flip what they think.
However the Email is self explanatory and I am simply following Kelly's request in forwarding it here. It is pasted verbatim. Patty
Hi Patti,

I have to make this short as we have a busy day ahead, I haven’t been on the forums as of late for several reasons however Chad Rice called and said I needed to look them over, I will not nor will Max or anyone else who is on staff at ShurShod be taking part in the forums, that being said, I wanted to reiterate the main reason that the trip to ShurShod was cancelled was because we will not take part in the trash talking and the Rick Burten line by line bashing that seems to hinder the free exchange of information that could be so useful to all of us, as for how are students start out that is vital to the way any program is taught I would love to discuss this in depth with you and hopefully will find the time to do so sometime in the near future. Once again the invite was pulled because of the bull**** that goes on at Horseshoes.com I would greatly appreciate it if you would make that point clear to the forums.

Hopefully Ill have some time to sit and talk with you in depth later.

Kelly
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 21 Aug 2009 20:36 #380

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
What a cop out by the SureShod brain trust.

At least now they have shown their true colors, and they ain't red, white or blue.

I engage in discourse in the manner I do so that individual thoughts and/or comments can be addressed directly on a point by point basis.

That Mr. Case and company find this off putting speaks more their insecurities than anything else. Go figure.....

Regardless, thanks for posting their whine.

Edited to add: Blaming me and FHRC for canceling Patty's visit is one of the funniest and at the same time saddest excuses I've heard in quite some time. Shame on them. Guess the meaning of "Cowboy Up" is lost on them, eh?
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 21 Aug 2009 22:51 #381

• chad rice
  • Very Senior Member
Hey Patty, When I called Kelly it was about the post on balancing the deer that made everyone in the BWFA look bad. I thought that your trip being cancled was understood between you two and did not mean to bring it back up.

Thanks Chad
Chad Rice, CF

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 21 Aug 2009 22:56 #382

• wwhite1973
Dadgum Mr. Burten, you seem to be quite the force to reckon with!:eek: May the force be with you! It is funny, when I met you in Cinncinati I just never dreamed you were the Big Bully some portray you to be.:confused: Damn, I guess I am just getting old.
Wayne White
AFA Member #10310 IRB Thoroughbred Licensed Blacksmith
Please! Don't steal. The government doesn't like the competition!

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 22 Aug 2009 01:17 #383

• JD Sawyer
Chad you make some very good points threats are not a good way to handle things, after all actions speak louder than words.

As for Rick I have met a thousand other blowhards like him he is a typical FIB the only difference between Rick and your average street punk in Chicago is Rick does have a better vocabulary. Actually he is either quite funny or quite pathetic depending on how you view him. I like to think that I am a pretty compassionate person and well I feel sorry for him face it this is really all the man has is these forums and that’s pretty sad.

Now as for these forums I think Baron has a great idea here and obviously neither the BWFA or the AFA can generate this kind of interest in hoof care however like any good businessman Baron knows he needs traffic to the site to keep advertisers happy and letting folks like Rick run there mouths is a good way to get people to hit this site.
So as long as people encourage his behavior Baron will let it go on, I mean come on there is another website where even Tom Stovall goes to ridicule Rick and Patti.
I don’t want too sound like Ralph Casey but these folks are like hens at a pecking party one hen gets a spot on her, another hen pecks at it, that hen gets a spot of blood on her and another hen pecks at that pretty soon all the hens have specks of blood on them then they are all pecking at the spots on each other until the whole damn hen house is a bloody mess. That’s what goes on here so everyone gets so busy pecking at the spot on the other person that nothing gets accomplished……
I personally have started to contact the advertisers on this site and have asked them to read these forums and see some of the **** that is written here by folks like Rick and I encourage each and every person that actually wants to share knowledge or have civil discussions where ego’s are put aside to do the same, after all Baron isn’t really providing anything it’s the vendors that are providing this forum perhaps if they contact Baron and say something that threatens his pocketbook changes will happen. John Lennon once said “ A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words” maybe if AFA members and BWFA members just shut up and pulled out of there respective organizations things would change, same here just let it all go quiet for a few months and see what happens.

Bryan, I have read some of your posts and you seem like a pretty intelligent guy and you are probably pretty damned good at what you do. You ask what did you do to bring the ire of the Hinson family down on you? Well let me tell you if you go back and read some of your posts you will find that you and a few others on here really don’t do much more than parrot Rick, so get an original thought and an original comeback and you may find that people wont want too kick your ass. That’s constructive criticism by the way and not meant too be a bash so please take it in the vein it was meant.

Ron, I just read your private message to me, the statements made by me are not slanderous nor are they libelous I was just repeating what I heard your brethren in here say about you.
See Ron you are one of the hens and these hens will peck at you even if you think you are one of them. Do you get it Ron? No you more than likely you don’t so let me explain I repeated what I read in the forums, now I don’t believe all that **** and I really don’t care if it’s true or not, however what do you think Joe horse owner thinks when he reads it?
He thinks wow Ron is a jerk!! He thinks wow these shoers are all a bunch of *****s!! So we all look bad thanks to the arrogant and pretentious attitudes that permeate this forum and our trade in general.
Also in the interest of …… what did you call it when you and Rick made your failed attempt for the top slot in the AFA…… oh “Transparency” get your facts straight and say what you have to say here in public not in a Nixon like back channel cowardly communiqué

JD.

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 22 Aug 2009 01:28 #384

• calshoer
  • Guru
Hey Patty, When I called Kelly it was about the post on balancing the deer that made everyone in the BWFA look bad. I thought that your trip being cancled was understood between you two and did not mean to bring it back up.

Thanks Chad
Chad ,
if you have a problem with it being brought up, then talk to Kelly . AS stated in the Email, he clearly requested that I post his feelings on the matter here. So I did, in his own words.
Patty
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 22 Aug 2009 01:30 #385

• Clint Burrell
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 7
Mr. Sawyer and friends,
It dose my heart good to see so many have gotten their "jaw outta joint" over the words of so few. Seems to me this was the desired result and their fun is just beginning. Please don't overlook the entertainment value of these forums,I'm sure it's not lost on the vendors/advertisers.

No smileys for you!

Clint Burrell
Clint Burrell

"You say your from collage,
but you don't seem to bright.
You just brought a swichblade
to a pistol fight"
Move On by Chris Knight

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 22 Aug 2009 02:15 #386

• Tom Stovall CJF
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
JD Sawyer in gray, stuff deleted

So as long as people encourage his behavior Baron will let it go on, I mean come on there is another website where even Tom Stovall goes to ridicule Rick and Patti.

I often take issue with Ms Stiller's incessant NB commercials to the point of ad hominem at times, but I have never ridiculed Mr. Burten on this, or any other, forum. Since you've said I have, you are a liar. Plain enough?

I personally have started to contact the advertisers on this site and have asked them to read these forums and see some of the **** that is written here by folks like Rick and I encourage each and every person that actually wants to share knowledge or have civil discussions where ego’s are put aside to do the same, after all Baron isn’t really providing anything it’s the vendors that are providing this forum perhaps if they contact Baron and say something that threatens his pocketbook changes will happen.

I know one advertiser who will tell you to go pee up a rope! As I see it, whenever anyone attempts to censor the free exchange of information on the basis of their personal opinion of the way things oughta be, they are merely another control freak with an agenda. Personally, I don't agree with many of the opinions expressed on this forum, but since I'm capable of critical thinking and stating my position in a logical manner, I don't much care how other folks choose to express theirs. It don't make a rat's patootie if they encase their opinion with hells and damns or sweetness and light - ultimately, the validity of any opinion lies in its logic and factual content, not it's presentation.

In other words, it ain't the box, it's what's inside.
Tom Stovall, CJF
"The only foolish question is the one left unasked."

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 22 Aug 2009 04:09 #387

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
JD Sawyer wrote:
As for Rick I have met a thousand other blowhards like him he is a typical FIB the only difference between Rick and your average street punk in Chicago is Rick does have a better vocabulary. Actually he is either quite funny or quite pathetic depending on how you view him. I like to think that I am a pretty compassionate person and well I feel sorry for him face it this is really all the man has is these forums and that’s pretty sad.
I just love it when some no account armchair Sigmund Freud wanna-be prattles on like you do JD.

The only blowhard in this conversation has initials other than RPB. Maybe you and the Hinsons should get together so you can cry and whine in each others beer.
and letting folks like Rick run there mouths is a good way to get people to hit this site.
Seems to me that you're the one running your mouth or is it that someone has their hand up you butt and is making your lips flap for you?
You sir(or is it ma'am?) are an out and out, common, every day, ill-informed, liar. That clear enough for you?
That’s what goes on here so everyone gets so busy pecking at the spot on the other person that nothing gets accomplished……
Hmmm, seems as though you have just described your own behavior. Go figure.
I personally have started to contact the advertisers on this site and have asked them to read these forums and see some of the **** that is written here by folks like Rick
And I'm sure your words will carry great weight,( just about the weight of a tail feather plucked from the ass of a ruby throated hummingbird) with those august individuals. After all, you are, J.D. Sawyer, right?
and I encourage each and every person that actually wants to share knowledge or have civil discussions where ego’s are put aside to do the same,
Oh that it were that you were a more astute reader who was able to separate the wheat from the chaff by understanding content in context. Were that glorious condition to exist for you, you might not have so willingly exposed the soft underbelly of your lack of awareness.
Bryan,.....You ask what did you do to bring the ire of the Hinson family down on you?
I like that. "The ire of the Hinson family". Its kinda catchy. Sounds real foreboding too. I'm sure Bryan is quaking in his boots. I'll bet that he is so worried by drawing their ire down on him that it makes facing those bulls pale by comparison. Betcha he sleeps with one eye open now just in case one (or more) of those stalwarts should appear on his door step. I know that's what I'm doing now. LOL!
so get an original thought and an original comeback and you may find that people wont want too kick your ass. That’s constructive criticism by the way and not meant too be a bash so please take it in the vein it was meant.
Uh-huh. However, in the same spirit of constructive criticism, I offer this for/to you. "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Now, that is not meant to be a bash so please take it in the vein it was meant.................
Ron, I just read your private message to me, the statements made by me are not slanderous nor are they libelous I was just repeating what I heard your brethren in here say about you.
Repeating lies and slander is no less libelous and slanderous than if they originated with you. And you have the temerity to accuse others of parroting another person's words? ROTFLMFAO!!!!
I repeated what I read in the forums, now I don’t believe all that **** and I really don’t care if it’s true or not, however what do you think Joe horse owner thinks when he reads it?
That you are a ventriloquist's dummy.
He thinks wow these shoers are all a bunch of *****s!! So we all look bad thanks to the arrogant and pretentious attitudes that permeate this forum and our trade in general.
Funny you should mention that. Did you get that from looking at the man in the mirror?
Also in the interest of …… what did you call it when you and Rick made your failed attempt for the top slot in the AFA…… oh “Transparency” get your facts straight and say what you have to say here in public not in a Nixon like back channel cowardly communiqué
JD.
Ron is more diplomatic than I. I like to do my snake killing in public, Ron takes the higher road whenever he can. Apparently that is an alien concept to you JD.

xxxooo

Rick
Rick Burten PF

."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 22 Aug 2009 08:50 #388

That hen pecking analogy is funny though. :D
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 22 Aug 2009 12:22 #389

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
Phil Armitage wrote:
That hen pecking analogy is funny though. :D
Perhaps JD is married or in some other 'dominent/submissive" relationship and that is why he(she?) is so familiar with it........ ;)

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/tzu/lowres/tzun20l.jpg
http://www.thenewchristinescreations.com/insulthen.html
Rick Burten PF

."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 22 Aug 2009 16:25 #390

• JD Sawyer
Phil, glad you liked the hen analogy. One of my first jobs (somewhere around 8th grade if I remember correctly) was working at a chicken farm where they ran about ½ million chickens and believe it or not one of the reason that they band the chickens beaks before they ship is because of the pecking party that can ensue with 5 or 6 thousand hens stuffed in a holding area, it is not pretty especially when you are literally the “kid” who has to clean up after it.

Tom you and I have met albeit very briefly and that day I decided you are a liar, plain and simple my friend your age has allowed you to start to believe you are truly something special and I can see where your BS sucks some people in especially the ones that are young and don’t know any better. Go back and read some of your posts on this thread and others you have posted on through out the last few years and you will see the inconsistencies My mom used to say “Lay down with dogs you wake up with fleas” Tom I would recommend a good shower with Adams flea and tick shampoo it works on my dogs, and at least you wont spread the fleas, to those that chose to be around you.

Rick, first I prefer Jung over Freud, and as a former PO for the state of Illinois I can honestly say you are a punk I ve seen a thousand like you.
Your comment in regards to my relationship with my wife shows just how shallow and scared you are of anyone who see’s the real you again very pathetic.
As for my wife she passed away 4 yrs ago and if having her riding beside me again meant that I had to be henpecked, cuckold, submissive or whatever you would like to call it than so be it, I miss her that much. I know you probably have never loved or been loved by a woman that much to understand. Once again I truly must say I feel sorry for you.

JD

Kunena Birthday Module

• JWHORSESHOEING birthday is today
  • TheCircleT birthday is today
  • THOROBREDS birthday is today
  • Chris Daniel birthday is in 1 day
  • FordWayFarm birthday is in 1 day
  • Hillbilly898 birthday is in 1 day
  • songlyrics32F075 birthday is in 363 days
  • SonnysMom birthday is in 363 days
  • Rude_n_Ugly birthday is in 364 days
  • Russ in WI birthday is in 364 days
  • Tcasey1968 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.