make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Friday May 27, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 18 Aug 2009 13:56 #361

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 2
I would think threatening someone is a bannable offense.
The topic has been locked.

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 18 Aug 2009 14:04 #362

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
RalphCasey wrote:
Good afternoon guys and gals. I got back a few days ago and the guys here threw a little party for me.
Sort of a "Hey Bubba " affair, eh?
They got on-line and thought they would have a little fun. Of course, after I read it I was a little shocked.
Were I you, I would have been too.
I think they were having a little fun with Rick Burten. But anyway, it was all in fun, so don’t any body take it too hard.
Well gee, thanks Ralph. So what leads you to believe that I didn't have the same kind of fun at their expense?
Mr. Hinson, thank you for your comment and you are absolutely correct.
"Well golleee(sic) Sgt. Carter," he's a right stand up guy ain't he?
A majority of farriers do not want to join a farrier association because of farriers like Rick Burten, and sorry about that Rick but the truth is the truth.
You wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit you on the nalgas.
But you insult people, criticize how they spell, how they think, in other words, you are damn rude.
And thats just one of my more endearing attributes.
You wouldn't believe how many people don't want to join a farrier association or get on this website because of your type of attitude.
Mushroom fertilizer.
You are rude, crude and try to undermine the simplest of comments.
At least most of the time, demonstrably incorrect. Of course, when I'm treating with luminaries such as yourself and your coterie, all bets are off.
I reviewed the questions the boys put up. I don't know if you have gone over all of the questions in the AFA pool of test questions, but passing gait is one of them.
Yah, but is 'passing gate'? Or is it that you and yours don't ken the difference?
So I guess you are throwing off on the AFA now?
Its a big and foolish(I would have said 'st*pid, but we're not supposed to use that term here) mistake to guess about things of this nature.
I thought you were a member.
Think again.
You got me a little ticked and I will tell you why.
You'll get over it and why would I care?
There are a lot of farriers who are members of the AFA and BWFA who come here to volunteer their time to research the simplest hoof related problems.
Image what will happen when/if they look into more difficult hoof related problems.
They have spent hours upon hours without pay to not only better themselves but to improve the industry as a whole.
Good for them! By the way, when will the rest of us get to see the results of their labors?
No, they do not get on the internet and boost, they don't write articles, but the majorities are real good farriers and a credit to their profession.
Who said they aren't? So, if they don't write articles, etc, how is anyone else going to benefit from their efforts? I mean, you just said that they are working to improve the industry as a whole, right? Well how's that going to happen if they are keeping the results of their 'research' to themselves?
I am not the only person working here. How a man of your educational background can run down a group of hard working farriers is beyond me.
Thus far, we have only your word for what occurs down there. Where are the published results of all that effort?
I have been nice enough to invite any of you down to the research center to spend some time. I don't know how much nicer I can be than that.
At least originally when the offer was made, I seem to remember something about cash flowing from our pockets to yours as a part of the invitation.
Have things changed and my staff not made me aware of the change(s)?
I did not invite anyone down here to insult them, undermine or belittle them, or whatever you want to call it.
That's really good to know.
I came on here to answer questions the best I could in hope to clarify the misunderstandings about the BWFA.
For which, thus far, you've graded out a C minus.
. If you would like me to continue, I would be glad to, but I don't want to be part of a rock throwing contest.
Seems to me that you were asked several straightforward and rather pointed questions. All but one or two of which you have managed to ignore.
You asked me once, how has the AFA hurt the BWFA membership. In my opinion, it is not the AFA as a whole, Rick, and I think Mr. Hinson answered that question for you, because Mr. Hinson has no desire to join either one of the farrier associations. Get it?
I got it a long time ago Ralph. So are you now saying that Mr. Hinson speaks for the 20,000 + farriers in the US who are not members of any association? ROTFLMFAO!
His quote: "After reading comments on this website, it reenforced my reason for never joining the union, AFA, or any other "farrier" organization".
Must make someone miserable to be so easily swayed/persuaded.
Maybe you need to get out of your little circle of people who think like you and ask the general farrier what they think about the AFA and the BWFA.
What makes you think I have not already done so? Maybe you need to get out of your little circle of people who think like you and ask the same question. You might be suprised(or not) at their opinion of the BWFA.
Now I have lowered myself to doing the same thing you do, back to you. I apologize for my rudeness in advanced.
No need to apologize Ralph. It is what it is.
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 18 Aug 2009 14:24 #363

• Tom Stovall CJF
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
Ralph Casey in gray

Good afternoon guys and gals. I got back a few days ago and the guys here threw a little party for me. They got on-line and thought they would have a little fun. Of course, after I read it I was a little shocked. I think they were having a little fun with Rick Burten. But anyway, it was all in fun, so don’t any body take it too hard.

The only danger to anyone on this forum was the possibility of laughter-induced shortness of breath. Seldom does anyone come into our midst with such rambling incoherence.

Mr. Hinson, thank you for your comment and you are absolutely correct. I have travelled all over the U.S. and abroad and I get the same comments. A majority of farriers do not want to join a farrier association because of farriers like Rick Burten, and sorry about that Rick but the truth is the truth. You are probably a very educated man. But you insult people, criticize how they spell, how they think, in other words, you are damn rude.

Personally, I find Mr. Burten's criticism of your nonsense to have been extremely charitable.

You wouldn't believe how many people don't want to join a farrier association or get on this website because of your type of attitude. You are rude, crude and try to undermine the simplest of comments.

Apparently, Mr. Burten doesn't suffer fools all that well. On the other hand, while a few folks might be gullible enough to take your word for the excesses of the BWFA, the word of someone apparently incapable of answering a few simple questions, some evidently aren't. In fact, some folks are wondering aloud why you've consistently chosen to stray from the subject instead of simply answering the questions about claimed BWFA membership, claims of legal action against the AFA for some unstated reason, answers to allegations of BWFA credentials sold to a dog, and similar questions you're attempting to ignore, hoping apparently that they'll go away.

They won't.

I reviewed the questions the boys put up. I don't know if you have gone over all of the questions in the AFA pool of test questions, but passing gait is one of them. So I guess you are throwing off on the AFA now? I thought you were a member.

One can only wonder why you, a representative of the BWFA, who has never stood for an AFA test, would be privy to the AFA's test questions.

You got me a little ticked and I will tell you why. There are a lot of farriers who are members of the AFA and BWFA who come here to volunteer their time to research the simplest hoof related problems.

It appears you're upset because someone has pointed out the lack of published material emanating from your so-called "research."

They have spent hours upon hours without pay to not only better themselves but to improve the industry as a whole. No, they do not get on the internet and boost, they don't write articles, but the majorities are real good farriers and a credit to their profession.

Assuming, quite charitably, that any meaningful "research" has taken place at your place, please tell this forum exactly how such "research" could possibly "improve the industry as a whole" if it's not disseminated to the industry on a timely basis?

I am not the only person working here. How a man of your educational background can run down a group of hard working farriers is beyond me.

One hates to be the bearer of bad tidings, but if it's bona fide research, the operative credo is publish or perish. Research, no matter how allegedly beneficial, that's not available to anyone with an interest is essentially meaningless.

I have been nice enough to invite any of you down to the research center to spend some time. I don't know how much nicer I can be than that. I did not invite anyone down here to insult them, undermine or belittle them, or whatever you want to call it.

How about much ado about nothing? While you've gone on endlessly about the "research," you become strangely reticent when asked for specifics.

I came on here to answer questions the best I could in hope to clarify the misunderstandings about the BWFA. I did not come on here to impress everyone with my vocabulary. I have tried to be as professional and as honest as I can. If you would like me to continue, I would be glad to, but I don't want to be part of a rock throwing contest.

You've been asked some rather pointed questions; thus far, you've refused to answer any of them. On the other hand, your attempts to tap dance around the questions has provided this forum with some much needed levity.

You asked me once, how has the AFA hurt the BWFA membership. In my opinion, it is not the AFA as a whole, Rick, and I think Mr. Hinson answered that question for you, because Mr. Hinson has no desire to join either one of the farrier associations. Get it?

Mr. Hinson's opinion is doubtless a matter of great personal concern to himself; however, unless one is an intellectual lemming, it has no relevance to others' choices.

His quote: "After reading comments on this website, it reenforced my reason for never joining the union, AFA, or any other "farrier" organization".

So what?

Maybe you need to get out of your little circle of people who think like you and ask the general farrier what they think about the AFA and the BWFA.

What is a "general farrier"? The few farriers I've polled are largely indifferent toward any but grassroots farriery organizations and most feel the AFA is rather elitist, while the BWFA is a bad joke.

Now I have lowered myself to doing the same thing you do, back to you. I apologize for my rudeness in advanced.

You haven't really said anything, rude or otherwise. Your latest effort has been your usual shuck-and-jive, skirt-the-issues, attempt to avoid answer any of the questions posed by members of this forum. :)
Tom Stovall, CJF
"The only foolish question is the one left unasked."

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 18 Aug 2009 14:30 #364

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
awhinson wrote:
Dear Mr. Burton, I have had the priviledge of working with many talented farrierse in my time.
So? How does this make you either special or unique?
To name a few, Donald Jones, Elmer Cambell, Herman Combs, the three are members of the farriers hall of fame. Also Dr. Redden ,I have worked with, Bernie Chapmann, Sid Bundy,
Why you ole' name dropper you.......
would you like me to go on?
Nah, I'm already really impressed......
Do I learn? Every day. I was under thirtytwo horses today.
Then obviously, you didn't learn much.....
How many were you under?
Some fewer than that. But the really important question seems to me to be, why would anyone in their right mind want or need to crawl under 32 horses in a day?
My mentor? Terry Parke, ask Mr. Combs about him.
Why would I want to?
Unfortunately Mr. Cambell is no longer with us, but i assure you his boys, who are top farriers can tell you of him.
No need.
Mr. burton you have now convinced me to meet Mr. Casey, and consider joining his organization.
Good for you! I've always heard that 'birds of a feather flock together", so this should be a match made in heaven. I'm sure that Ralph will welcome you with open arms. Right Ralph?
He has more sense than you could dream about let alone learn from a book.
You know this because........?
P.S. In the old days i just would have kicked your ass, still may. My son Alex W. Hinson, Jr. I am sure will not be as kind as I am.
Well, its been tried before, sometimes successfully, sometimes not. So if you 'n yours want to try, I'm not hard to find. In fact, to make it easy on you and your spawn, my permanent residential address is 1102 Galen Drive, Champaign, Illinois 61821. Come on up any time. I'll be happy to throw you and/or your boy a party. If you let me know ahead of time when you'll be arriving, I'll invite some folks to come watch the shindig. I know I'll have a good time, how 'bout you? I'll provide the beer, chips and dip/salsa. Hell, I'll even spring for the steaks. Generous guy that I am, I'll even bake your desert for you. You like your Humble Pie a'la mode? How about with some [a$$]whipped cream? How 'bout your boy?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Rick Burten.
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 18 Aug 2009 18:15 #365

Jr.,

Failboat wrote:
I just think it's funny how everybody is supposed to put up with snarky comments.

No one has asked you to put up with anything. Having to put up with something means you are required to tolerate an environment that you find in some way hostile and are unable to evade. Since you have made a choice of your own free will to join and participate in this forum you are responsible for everything that flows from participation.

Failboat wrote:
It has nothing to do with maturity. That's incredibly ****** to blame it on that. Some people won't tolerate an *****. There's no threat involved. It will happen. There's a few of you that desperately need the ass whippin. This keyboard doesn't hide you from reality.

I’m sorry to see that you do not understand the definitions of maturity and personal responsibility. By just about every objective societal standard those that feel a need to threaten physical violence in any form are emotionally immature and/or psychologically challenged. How each individual interacts with other members of society is a clear and unequivocal indicator of maturity.

You and your father have come here having had to make a choice to interact. You both are now demonstrating clearly to the world the kind of individuals that you are by the nature of that interaction. No one here has to do anything or say anything more to characterize your emotional or mental maturity as it is self evident in your behavior.

Failboat wrote:
Keep bull****ting people with your holier than thou approach. Mr. Casey did some stuff I didn't agree with but I always addressed him with respect. Little can be said about the maturity of THIS forum.

While I do not agree with everyone’s approach to Ralph and/or the BWFA I am forced by factual circumstance to see that much of the behavior and sentiment has been earned via acts and choices made by Ralph and the BWFA that leave little question as to credibility. To ignore the facts and the history involved would be foolish and immature.

Failboat wrote:
This is such a terrible forum. You nancy bastards act high and mighty in here.

Jr., and Sr. for that matter, you are the one that made the choice to participate. You had plenty of opportunity to learn how the active posters on this forum are likely to interact. Given this, that you should be either surprised or upset astounds me.

If you do not get something out of the interaction, may I suggest that the adult thing to do would be to just leave? That way you don’t have to continue to compile a list of those that you feel need to be taught manors.

Should either of you feel that you need to seek satisfaction, let me know and I’ll forward my contact info.
Ronald E. Kramedjian, RJF

Visit the Guild of Professional Farriers, Inc. Website

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 19 Aug 2009 03:21 #366

• Red Amor
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 22
OOss pickin on me fat gutted mate Rick :p
keep it up you blokes , n arse over head I.ll ;)

steady now fellars ay steady noiw :(
Mark Anthony Amor
If we want anymore excrement like that outta you we'll squeese ya head :eek:
Mind how ya go now ;)

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 19 Aug 2009 10:44 #367

awhinson wrote:
Dear Mr. Burton, I have had the priviledge of working with many talented farrierse in my time. To name a few, Donald Jones, Elmer Cambell, Herman Combs, the three are members of the farriers hall of fame. Also Dr. Redden ,I have worked with, Bernie Chapmann, Sid Bundy, would you like me to go on? Do I learn? Every day. I was under thirtytwo horses today. How many were you under? My mentor? Terry Parke, ask Mr. Combs about him. Unfortunately Mr. Cambell is no longer with us, but i assure you his boys, who are top farriers can tell you of him. Mr. burton you have now convinced me to meet Mr. Casey, and consider joining his organization. He has more sense than you could dream about let alone learn from a book.

P.S. In the old days i just would have kicked your ass, still may. My son Alex W. Hinson, Jr. I am sure will not be as kind as I am.

Sincerley.....A.W.Hinson, Sr.

Mr. Hinson, I wanted to do the same. Rick has that kind of effect on people when you engage him on the forum. Let me assure you once you meet him in person, his conversation is the same but meeting him in person is entirely differernt. I met him and instantly liked him, we had great discussions over food and beer. Glad I did not have to kick his ass, he is a big dude. :D

Farriers have no fear and do not back down to easy, it is the nature of our buisness. If we did, most horses would kick our asses. :D

Relax dude and welcome to the forum.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 19 Aug 2009 10:46 #368

Failboat wrote:
We are from Florida. I just think it's funny how everybody is supposed to put up with snarky comments. Most of the replies that peple give are screaming "I'm being an ass and it's the internet so you can't do a damn thing". It has nothing to do with maturity. That's incredibly ****** to blame it on that. Some people won't tolerate an *****. There's no threat involved. It will happen. There's a few of you that desperately need the ass whippin. This keyboard doesn't hide you from reality.

Keep bull****ting people with your holier than thou approach. Mr. Casey did some stuff I didn't agree with but I always addressed him with respect. Little can be said about the maturity of THIS forum.

You clowns are too busy flinging **** at eachother to be credible on any approach. This is such a terrible forum. You nancy bastards act high and mighty in here. Go see Ralph and see what he's got goin. I know a few if any will do it. Haha ****in napkin farriers. I bet after your little internet type-a-thons you go to the cafe and talk horse stuff with the napkin trainers. Don't crinkle up them napkins too much.

Sticking up for your Dad and Ralph. That is cool, I like it. :D
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 19 Aug 2009 13:54 #369

• vthorseshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 55
I have set back and read these posts and walked away then come back and read them again.
I've done this for most of this thread.

I think the berlin wall never really came down at all. I think it was moved over here and placed between farriers.

I think the south and the north are still fighting the civil war.

I am personally embarrassed by the direction and tone of this whole thread FROM BOTH SIDES.
(this emotion being one of a personal manner and is not to imply it is required or represented of anyone else)

I use this very thread as a primary reason for a review board and set working standards for ALL farriers in the U.S.

Set standards would require ALL farriers to perform to accepted standards for the industry and then perhaps we can present ourselves in a more professional manner on open boards like this for the world to see.

What really amazes me is (I am saying the same thing Phil Armitage said previously) I have met many of you on both sides of this discussion, and know many of you as friends.
To sit and speak with you in person or watch you work is awe inspiring and pleasant.

To sit here and read your schoolyard bantering makes me wonder if the computer really doesn't open up the worst in many of us.
(not long ago I went on a tangent, and found myself appoligizing to everyone after I looked in the mirror and realized I didn't like the person I was representing).

Mr Tom and my friend Rick are without a doubt skilled debators and articulate with the flow of a smooth wine AND the sharpness of a fine edged Bowie knife.
Others are jumping in and speak with definite frustration and find them saying things that let their butts overload their mouths. Not quite as elligent.

Does it matter if one is fluent or not ?
Isn't it still the same schoolyard reterick ?

There are and always have been better ways to present each side.
If neither side can agree then it is time to say "have a nice day and both sides go home"

The image of this whole post is awful.

my 2 cents worth and my view from where I am sitting.
"you may not like what I say" !
-but-
"you'll never have any doubts where I stand
quote Cindy Matthews 1948-2006

I thought my life had come to a close with Cindy's passing, but there is life after death Thankyou Sharon !

Bruce Matthews
Southeast...

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 19 Aug 2009 15:42 #370

• BS-Horseshoeing
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 4
I agree with you Bruce, this thread has kind of gone to heck in a hurry. The I can shoe more horses than you and I'll beat you up crowd has decided they can't win with words or bragging so they have gone to threats. Real mature and professional looking to those who read this. I might expect that out of someone the age of Jr. Hinson, that's just being young, but Sr. Hinson should know better. All they have done is make themselves and all they associate with look like the dumm rednecks alot of people view us as already. They are bringing the profession down, not helping it out like Mr. Casey says he's trying to do. They also make the profassion look bad when they say I can shoe 32 horses a day. Donkey spit, not and do a good job or get paid what it's worth. Nobody in his right mind or body is going to do that many in a day by themselves. Maybe that many trims, but that's still stu-pid, but not that many shoes. It just looks like you have to shoe that many to make enough money instead of charging enough to make a good living. All these high school antics look pretty foolish.

Which begs the question, Is this what Mr. Casey had in mind all the time? Did he really come here to answer questions and change perceptions, or did he come here to ruffle feathers, start fights, and bad mouth (if even through a mouthpeice or two) all those farriers who don't belong to his group and the other farrier organizations who don't agree with his works and ideals? We have not gotten the answers to many questions that have been asked. Ralph has side stepped and danced his way around giving any real answers and all he can say is "Come on down to my place and do some work and see what we do." Is that the only way anyone can see what happens and his school? Are there not any real good videos of research projects?(not the U-tube jokes for owners) Are there any articles written and published for the rest of us to read? Or do we have to come to the school and have Ralph tell us personally to get the info? He said he would answer all the questions asked, well, he's got a lot of re-reading and answering to do. If not, then I have to ask, did he just come here to cause problems and lied to us just to get things going, or does he really have nothing to say cause the research and school are just a whack em and tack em, turn em loose kind of school.

The people who believe in Mr. Casey are very faithful, yet they seem to react with less tact than a charging bull. Maybe a critical thinking class should be added so as to stop some from speaking before thinking and making themselves and Ralph look bad. From all that's taken place here, these people I mention make themselves look like backwards ass rednecks and in turn (if associated with Ralph) make him look foolish for letting them speak for him. Guys, get it together and show what you really can do. Put out the papers on the research and show the rest of us what you have done and how it can help the farrier world, or do you just need to keep it a secret until you take over the world? Post some of your daily work here (pictures if you have time between the 32 horse a day) and show us unwashed what real horseshoeing is all about. You all call the guys here internet bully's, well you guys are the cowards then. All talk and no show, and I don't mean threats of fighting. Show some work and let others in the profession judge it for themselves. Prove you got what you say you do and that you can do what you say you can. Then talk like your a shoieng god, until then, your just the redneck backwards ass bunch of know nothings the rest of the workd told us you were. Sorry, but out here away from Ralph's school, the place is the butt of a lot of jokes. He's made some good headway with his trips and clinics, bu you guys are not helping him any. Think before speaking or typing, it'll help you mental image from others.

Sorry, off the box now.
Ben Sturman
AFA CF #7558

Tough times never last, but tough people do!

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity, one lick and you will suck for ever!

Folks who think traditional farriery means perimeter fit don't know a heluva lot about shoeing. Tom Stovall,...

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 19 Aug 2009 16:14 #371

• Bryan McElwee
  • Thank you received: 1
I would like to know what I did to Jr. for him to call me out before Baron deleted it. And then the threating PM saying we live fairly close to each other.
Good judgement comes from experience... And a lot of that comes from bad judgement

Annoy a barefooter... SHOE horses!

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 19 Aug 2009 16:46 #372

• BS-Horseshoeing
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 4
Bryan McElwee wrote:
I would like to know what I did to Jr. for him to call me out before Baron deleted it. And then the threating PM saying we live fairly close to each other.

You probably fixed some of his work and amde him look bad.:eek::D Just kiddin'!
Ben Sturman
AFA CF #7558

Tough times never last, but tough people do!

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity, one lick and you will suck for ever!

Folks who think traditional farriery means perimeter fit don't know a heluva lot about shoeing. Tom Stovall,...

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 19 Aug 2009 17:19 #373

• vthorseshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 55
I think it is time a new thread or a new approach was started.
This is a dead end street if I ever saw one.

my 2 cents worth :confused:
"you may not like what I say" !
-but-
"you'll never have any doubts where I stand
quote Cindy Matthews 1948-2006

I thought my life had come to a close with Cindy's passing, but there is life after death Thankyou Sharon !

Bruce Matthews
Southeast...

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 19 Aug 2009 21:26 #374

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
Bruce you are correct, but I believe that it would not have gotten to the point that it did. IF, Mr Casey simply would of answered the questions asked? He dodged them and that is what put the thread into the spin it is. JMO
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 19 Aug 2009 21:31 #375

I've been spending a little time on this forum, and I've enjoyed answering questions,
although sometimes I may not say what you want to hear. That being said, I want to maintain professionalism.

I wasn't home-schooled, sheltered or spoiled. I grew up in the real world of cause and effect, where words can create anger, divorces and even wars. I understand how Mr. Hinson could be provoked into losing his temper and making a threat. The threat however was simply the effect. The cause was the words of another.

Sure, I could sit behind my keyboard with my thesaurus and dictionary open, ready to make others feel small or inadequate, but I'd rather be a man of action and get things done. I'd rather be a good horseshoer than an intellectual trouble maker. I'm not the judge of the maturity level of others, but I know a spoiled brat when I see one. As for professionalism, I think I will take this opportunity to use my dictionary.
Professionalism; Professional status, methods, character, or standards.

Why not one more good definition to help us all keep our perspective.
Maturity; full development; perfected condition.

If anyone feels that they are a perfect example of either of these definitions, then I would consider that person in a position to determine whether or not the rest of us qualify as being mature or professional.

I came on the forum to answers questions about the BWFA and to encourage people to get involved in research. I didn't come on here to hurt anybody's feelings, and if I have I apologize. However, I've learned a few things in life. Education is not free. At the Research Center, I along with many others have paid and continue to pay for the knowledge that we have acquired. How can what we've learned here benefit the industry? I believe we better ourselves, and the horses that we shoe. We have a better understanding of what not to do, realizing that we've only scratched the surface, and there is much more to learn, therefore, I continue to invite people to participate and get involved. I can't do it alone. We have to start somewhere. People laughed at me in the beginning and maybe some still do, but it has inspired people in the AFA to try and not only have a TV. show, but to build their own research center.

I share the view of President John F. Kennedy when he said "There are risks and costs to a program of action. But they are far less than the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction." There's one thing that I've learned from participating on this forum. We do have a few intellectual know-it-alls, and those people can't be reached. I'd rather invest my time and energy into talking to people who are open to new ideas and are respectful of their fellow man. I think we call that caring. I understand that some folks don't care. To that I say this: The people who don't care, don't count. I am anxious to talk to the people who do care. As far as answering questions; when questions are asked that I can answer, I will. But I can not answer them all. I have given a list of our research projects. If anyone wants to learn from our research and be a part of it, we could use your help here on location. The only way to get in on our current projects is to come down and get involved. We aren't getting anything solved by running each other down. I no longer want to be involved in the line by line criticisms and dead-end questioning. I'm taking time off from the forum. This forum is not the place to discuss internal legal issues
or to disclose information that is still ongoing. It is however, a fine place to extend an invitation to anyone who would like to get involved and help with furthering farrier science. You may contact me personally at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Ralph Casey

Kunena Birthday Module

• Rude_n_Ugly birthday is today
  • Russ in WI birthday is today
  • Tcasey1968 birthday is today
  • JWHORSESHOEING birthday is in 1 day
  • TheCircleT birthday is in 1 day
  • THOROBREDS birthday is in 1 day
  • Chris Daniel birthday is in 2 days
  • FordWayFarm birthday is in 2 days
  • Hillbilly898 birthday is in 2 days
  • songlyrics32F075 birthday is in 364 days
  • SonnysMom birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.