make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Saturday May 28, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 15 Aug 2009 12:45 #331

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
jlbshoeing wrote:
Hi all... I am currently finishing my training at Ralph Casey's school, below is his response........
Response to what???

Does this mean that Mr. Casey will now be represented here on the FHRC forums by you?
Hello Gang, I'm back from my long wonderful trip. I've been reading a lot of the hoopla, being an old country boy and not too educated my vocabulary is not as large as ya'alls,
Well, if you think education is expensive, consider the/your [demonstrable] cost of ignorance.....
however we are in the midst of a humongous research program... we are seeing who can drink the most and use the biggest words.
Finally, a worthy project for your vaunted research center. Shouldn't take much time though, last drunk standing who can use words of more than two syllables in a coherent sentence wins. Get back to us with your new champion's name.
Since I am the country boy in the crowd, I'm not heading up this big research program on who can drink the most.... I'm running a close ninth or tenth... and that's stretching it!
Be sure to say 'Hey' to all those Bubbas who are ahead of you.
However, since it was cancelled that sweet pea didn't come to Shur Shod,
Aw, you sound so disappointed. Have another drink. You'll get over it.
I'd like to extend my invitation to everyone to come to the research center to have a grand ole time, and then you can leave my school and cut me to pieces about balance.....
We can do that already. And we don't even have to leave the comfortable confines of our homes to do so.
you know I never understood that word, because no one has defined it.
Really? Perhaps when your comprehension skills exceed that of a third grader, you'll think differently. In the mean while, its heartening to know that this is the sort of stuff you are teaching those gullible enough to pay you for a farriery education.
But you can bet your sweet rear end you will leave with at least a smile on your face.
So does this mean that you are a member of NAMBLA? Or is it that you give 'em a "reach around" while you've got them bent over and grabbing their ankles?
It's sorta like that big ole long word... hallaleau, heck I might have misspelled it since I'm not as educated and as smart as ya'all.
Allow me to further your education. "Hallellujah". Practice spelling it and writing it. There will be a quiz later on. Maybe you should add spelling it correctly as a question on your vaunted Master(bater)Farrier exam
The point being, you'll have an opportunity to put some big words on how **** Ralph is,
No need for that. You've already done the job.
So let me tell you how it's going here, we are into big research now, we are into deer hunting. One guy shot a deer at 300 hundred yards with a .22, another guy was riding his horse threw a rope on it, jumped off his horse and cut his throat.
Do the folks at Field and Stream know about this?
You know it amazes me, with all the research ya all have done, where is your research center, I would like to visit it.
Why would we invite you?
And believe it or not you won't have to pay me to come.....
What makes you think anyone with more than the intelligence of a paramecium, would?
But here's the thing... gang, when you go into court you got to have proof and not hearsay,it's not words anymore. It all about the proof...
That a threat, Bubba?
is that why you are all so scared to come down here, are you really afraid you might not be as smart as you think you are, it's just a simple question.
Asked by a 'simple' man.....
Of course, we might have to pay you........
Of course you would. After all, you don't work for free do you?
On my way back from the beautiful journey out west, I happen to stop in to the Jesse and Frank James farm,
Considering their chosen line of work, I'll bet you felt right at home there.
He had some words in there that almost stretched to the end of the school... the prosecutor that is. Believe me it was 90% of the book, but here's the thing gang, at the end of this summation he was found NOT guilty.
The prosecutor was found not guilty:confused:. I thought it was Frank James that was on trial?
.. .so let me ask ya'all a question that we just put on the master farrier test... If a horse out in the wild lived 25 years and no one has trimmed him and shod him, will he ever speed cut? If so, why? If not, why?
This is the kind of question you put on your mf test?:eek: No wonder your group enjoys the sterling reputation it does.
What is passing gate?
I know that comprehension is not your long suit, and apparently that extends to mathematics, but in the spirit of collegiality I find I must point out that that's two questions, not "a question", which is what you originally stated you were going to ask.
I'll listen to your philosophy because I could be wrong, but you can beat your sweet rear I have film and documented evidence to back up my bull.....
"I could be wrong". ROTFLMFAO!! There's no could about it. And since even you recognize that it is, in your own words, "bull....", ..................LOL!
put that in your pipe rear back and smoke one on me!
Ummm, perhaps it would be better if you stopped mixing alcohol and pharmaceuticals.
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis
The topic has been locked.

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 15 Aug 2009 13:05 #332

jlbshoeing wrote:
So I guess all that education and big words couldn't make Frank guilty.... .so let me ask ya'all a question that we just put on the master farrier test... If a horse out in the wild lived 25 years and no one has trimmed him and shod him, will he ever speed cut? If so, why? If not, why?

What is passing gate?

Since I threw them an easy questions out there, do you think we ought to balance those buggers...... well guys and gals it's a lovely evening, if you would like to set down here at this old table and get into a hoopla conversation with some good liquor, I'll listen to your philosophy because I could be wrong, but you can beat your sweet rear I have film and documented evidence to back up my bull..... put that in your pipe rear back and smoke one on me!

No, speed cut is from shoes. Now if your thinking it occurs barefoot, the answer is no, because their feet are constantly maintained (balanced) and no interference from a rider. I assume you have rode a horse being a country boy and all. :)

Ralph, you would not have to put in the effort of backing up your bull or spending a day in court if you understood the concept of earning trust. ;)

"People do not care what you know until they know you care". John Blombach.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 15 Aug 2009 13:24 #333

Should be easy to understand the concept of balance, but some have to make it appear to be difficult. Baffle with BS and Dazzle with brilliance. Trim a hundred horses it will come.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 15 Aug 2009 13:56 #334

• smitty88
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 64
A Hundred:(
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 15 Aug 2009 14:28 #335

• calshoer
  • Guru
However, since it was cancelled that sweet pea didn't come to Shur Shod,
The reason being that They wanted me there only at the beginning of a class, instead of toward the end. Given that most beginner students start out about the same, seeing a bunch of greenies in the first week was not the way to show off what kind of farriers they are sending out into the world.
I'd like to extend my invitation to everyone to come to the research center to have a grand ole time, and then you can leave my school and cut me to pieces about balance..... you know I never understood that word, because no one has defined it.
Where have you been?
There are several well defined, very specific definitions of "balance" in the industry, so when you decide what end parameter of balance you think is the right one, you have specific guidelines to use. If you can't decide what 'balance' should be for your clients based on your understanding functional anatomy, loading forces and so on (science:rolleyes:) then maybe you should question your level of scientific understanding the equine leg and foot. Shoeing is not an art in my book.... it's mechanical skills combined with LOTS of science.
. But you can bet your sweet rear end you will leave with at least a smile on your face.
Or shaking my head.
It's sorta like that big ole long word... hallaleau, heck I might have misspelled it since I'm not as educated and as smart as ya'all.
You said it, not us. :D
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 15 Aug 2009 14:42 #336

• Mark_Gough
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 35
Box Forge wrote:
I was only trying stress that science(anatomy,physiology,biomechanics,etc.) play a very big role in our profession and we should all strive to have a better understanding of how all of this plays into how we tend to the horses' hoofcare.
Thanks for the comments Mark.

Could not agree more Phillip.

P.S. I believe that it is God's design

Agreed, hence the option 'adaptation' over 'evolution'. But that's an entirely new "can of worms", isn't it? ;)

Cheers,
Mark

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 15 Aug 2009 15:11 #337

• Mark_Gough
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 35
jlbshoeing wrote:
Hi all... I am currently finishing my training at Ralph Casey's school, below is his response........

Hello JLB... welcome aboard.
You know it amazes me, with all the research ya all have done, where is your research center, I would like to visit it. And believe it or not you won't have to pay me to come..... hold your mules I'm heading to the Bolton Center and then I will come and visit your research center. But here's the thing... gang, when you go into court you got to have proof and not hearsay,it's not words anymore. It all about the proof... is that why you are all so scared to come down here, are you really afraid you might not be as smart as you think you are, it's just a simple question. Of course, we might have to pay you........

Now be honest. Do people really let you come onto their property and shoe their horses? The only time I've ever heard anyone put those kind of thoughts into a single paragraph, they were usually homeless and suffering from a combination of drug addiction, alcoholism and mental illness.
What is passing gate?

I have no idea. Is it anything like the lateral 'passing gait' of a standardbred pacer?
I'll listen to your philosophy because I could be wrong, but you can beat your sweet rear I have film and documented evidence to back up my bull..... put that in your pipe rear back and smoke one on me!

Forget the numerous suggestions and self admitted need for additional education.

Therapy would be a more productive investment.

Cheers,
Mark

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 15 Aug 2009 16:56 #338

• smitty88
  • Guru
Does this man get any credit for anything
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 15 Aug 2009 17:42 #339

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
smitty88 wrote:
Does this man get any credit for anything
Sure. He is high on the list of folks who have proven P.T. Barnum's observation of human foibles, accurate. (actually it was David Hannum who first made the observation but thats grist for a different mill). :)
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 15 Aug 2009 17:52 #340

smitty88 wrote:
A Hundred:(

Smitty, at a minimum.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 15 Aug 2009 17:54 #341

• smitty88
  • Guru
it might me a nice spot for a few days

see how one of the top schools over there does it
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 15 Aug 2009 18:01 #342

smitty88 wrote:
it might me a nice spot for a few days

see how one of the top schools over there does it

I did not know Mr. Casey's school was considered one of the top schools in this country. I wonder how it compares to Chris Gregory's, Mitch Taylor's, Mike Weldenstien's, Danny Ward's and many more?
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 15 Aug 2009 19:18 #343

Phil Armitage wrote:
I did not know Mr. Casey's school was considered one of the top schools in this country. I wonder how it compares to Chris Gregory's, Mitch Taylor's, Mike Weldenstien's, Danny Ward's and many more?
Huh . . . by who ????? :confused:
Now . . .
Kwantlen University Collage
36 weeks of Top School in North America
Gerard Laverty Instructor CJF AFA-Therapeutic Endorsement

How many schools go that long ?????

Not many if any.
Even Olds Collage in Alberta is only 9 months. :D
Bradley SaintJohn

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 15 Aug 2009 20:54 #344

Bradley-1stChoice wrote:
Huh . . . by who ????? :confused:
Now . . .
Kwantlen University Collage

Not many if any.

I don't know by who. Maybe it was Smitty's humor? :D

Kwantlen University Collage is impressive.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

RE:From Ralph Casey, President of the BWFA 15 Aug 2009 21:47 #345

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
Bradley-1stChoice wrote:

Not many if any.

Bradley,

I know I'm somewhat older than you and that the teaching of mathematics when I was in school may have changed later on. However, my math shows that 36 weeks = 9 months and vice versa. Have I missed something or is it like the difference in the currency exchange rate between our two countries. :confused: :o :D
Rick Burten PF

."

Je pense donc je suis

Kunena Birthday Module

• JWHORSESHOEING birthday is today
  • TheCircleT birthday is today
  • THOROBREDS birthday is today
  • Chris Daniel birthday is in 1 day
  • FordWayFarm birthday is in 1 day
  • Hillbilly898 birthday is in 1 day
  • songlyrics32F075 birthday is in 363 days
  • SonnysMom birthday is in 363 days
  • Rude_n_Ugly birthday is in 364 days
  • Russ in WI birthday is in 364 days
  • Tcasey1968 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.