make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Tuesday June 28, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson 07 Apr 2009 12:20 #1

  • Rick Burten
  • Rick Burten's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Enforcer
  • Posts: 9082
  • Thank you received: 50
  • Karma: 8
In light of what is going on in today's world, I thought that these observations by Mr. Jefferson were worth pondering. Perhaps they should be required reading for Obama and Co.

"When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall
become as corrupt as Europe .
_
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not.

It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A
principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government
from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of
them.

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from
too much government.

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear
arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in
government. "

And, in light of the present financial crisis, it's interesting to read what
Thomas Jefferson said in 1802:

'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties
than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to
control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the
banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the
people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. "
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."


Je pense donc je suis
The topic has been locked.

RE:Thomas Jefferson 07 Apr 2009 13:25 #2

Rick Burten wrote:
In light of what is going on in today's world, I thought that these observations by Mr. Jefferson were worth pondering. Perhaps they should be required reading for Obama and Co.

"When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall
become as corrupt as Europe .
_
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not.

It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A
principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government
from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of
them.

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from
too much government.

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear
arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in
government. "

And, in light of the present financial crisis, it's interesting to read what
Thomas Jefferson said in 1802:

'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties
than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to
control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the
banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the
people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. "

He ain't that smart, he witnessed what happened in England. :D My history teacher said the reason we had to learn history in school is so the next generation would avoid making the same mistake. What the heck happened, did they take history out of the class rooms. :)

Don't worry Rick, plenty of middle age blue collar workers in this country keeping a very close eye on the situation. :)
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer
The topic has been locked.

RE:Thomas Jefferson 07 Apr 2009 15:27 #3

  • Rick Burten
  • Rick Burten's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Enforcer
  • Posts: 9082
  • Thank you received: 50
  • Karma: 8
Phil Armitage wrote:
Don't worry Rick, plenty of middle age blue collar workers in this country keeping a very close eye on the situation. :)
Whatever makes you think I'm worried? I'm not. I'm disgusted.
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."


Je pense donc je suis
The topic has been locked.

RE:Thomas Jefferson 07 Apr 2009 16:09 #4

Perhaps it should have been required reading for Bush & Co. since they got us into this mess!
Phil Smith CNBF, CLS
The topic has been locked.

RE:Thomas Jefferson 07 Apr 2009 17:35 #5

Phil Armitage wrote:
. . . plenty of middle age blue collar workers in this country keeping a very close eye on the situation.

Along with all of the RING AROUND THE COLLAR workers


horseshoer123 wrote:
Perhaps it should have been required reading for Bush & Co. since they got us into this mess!

It may have started back further with Clinton or back further . . .

. . . proplem is USA's economy is based on credit interest, and the such.

Info:
How much is a trillion dollars:
If you were to make/loss a million dollars a day,
from the year Zero/Jesus birth
it would take till the year 2737
to make/loss a trillion dollars.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Attachments:
Bradley SaintJohn

The topic has been locked.

RE:Thomas Jefferson 07 Apr 2009 19:46 #6

Rick Burten wrote:
Whatever makes you think I'm worried? I'm not. I'm disgusted.

I hear ya Rick. I have mixed feelings of disgust and mistrust. On one hand I am disgusted to think people can be so ignorant on the other I can't help but wonder if they are really smart and forcing change. I can't help but wonder how much of our economic crisis and problems with the auto industry is all caused by junk science behind Global Warming?

I sure the heck do not see Global Warming. When is it going to start? Past couple of winters have been very cold and more snow than usual.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer
The topic has been locked.

RE:Thomas Jefferson 07 Apr 2009 20:03 #7

Phil Armitage wrote:
I hear ya Rick. I have mixed feelings of disgust and mistrust. On one hand I am disgusted to think people can be so ignorant on the other I can't help but wonder if they are really smart and forcing change. I can't help but wonder how much of our economic crisis and problems with the auto industry is all caused by junk science behind Global Warming?

I sure the heck do not see Global Warming. When is it going to start? Past couple of winters have been very cold and more snow than usual.

Yes, it has been very cold since Oct '08 and in the 30's, cold windy
weather:(.
Now it's in April '09; and it's still cold windy weather. High of 45/low of 34 Still:mad:

Well just go to heat wave this spring/summer of straight 90's for the next 20 weeks, then winter in the fall of '09 with 30's again.:eek:
The topic has been locked.

RE:Thomas Jefferson 07 Apr 2009 21:54 #8

Phil Armitage wrote:
I sure the heck do not see Global Warming. When is it going to start? Past couple of winters have been very cold and more snow than usual.

Phil your home town ain't the barometer, so to speak, of global warming.
You need to look at the N/S Poles to really see it.

The ice caps are disappearing, FAST.

When the north and south (not USA) poles heat up,
it changes the weather patterns world wide.
some areas get colder and some get warmer.
More and bigger storms etc. etc.

Just because you don't see it out your front living room window don't mean it ain't happening.
Bradley SaintJohn

The topic has been locked.

RE:Thomas Jefferson 08 Apr 2009 02:23 #9

  • beslagsmed
  • beslagsmed's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 1798
  • Thank you received: 5
  • Karma: 0
Well now that the banks are being nationalized, the large coorperations are being run by the government(didn't the WH order firing of a CEO?), I fear we are headed down a path we can't recover from. Ever since 1971 when we were finally taken off the gold standard we were doomed. Slowly they will get the 2nd overthrown and our guns will be gone - but it will be painted as the government knows best for us and all the liberials will be bowing at his feet singing his praises. Obama can't even take time to visit the Normandy Cemetary to honor our national heros properly. Every thing this POTUS has done so far is leading our country down hill.

I do like the fact that when Obama called for Europe to accept Turkey into the Europeon Union, the French President told Obama to mind his own business (http://features.csmonitor.com/politics/2009/04/07/obamas-europe-trip-a-good-opening-act/). Hopefully people will open their eyes and wake up.
Mikel Dawson, RJF

(Denmark)
What part of "NO" don't you understand!!

Caution: Watch for hoof in mouth disease!!!
The topic has been locked.

RE:Thomas Jefferson 08 Apr 2009 04:38 #10

  • Bill Adams
  • Bill Adams's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 4185
  • Thank you received: 9
  • Karma: 6
The current and recently past leaders aren't ******, they are just getting power the Marxist way instead of Jeffersonian.

Hey Bradley,
The ice caps are fine.
Is 'ol Chuckie Misslead still around? Haven't heard of him for years.

A rightous man regardeth the life of his beast. Proverbs 12:10
I don't give a damn for a man who can only spell a word one way. Mark Twain
The topic has been locked.

RE:Thomas Jefferson 08 Apr 2009 06:55 #11

Bill Adams wrote:
Hey Bradley,
The ice caps are fine.
Is 'ol Chuckie Misslead still around? Haven't heard of him for years.

yes they sure are !!!



Now, now, :) I kinda like that Chuck Missler guy,

He doesn't beg for my money, he ain't doin the limo back seat thing,
and he talks just fine. :p

I don't know if he's on the radio anymore,
but he emails me every now and again, just to say "Hi Bradley".
Bradley SaintJohn

The topic has been locked.

RE:Thomas Jefferson 08 Apr 2009 14:12 #12

  • Rick Burten
  • Rick Burten's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Enforcer
  • Posts: 9082
  • Thank you received: 50
  • Karma: 8
beslagsmed wrote:
Slowly they will get the 2nd overthrown and our guns will be gone -
Mike,

Haven't you heard? They're not going to ban guns, they're going to make it impossible to manufacture or buy ammunition for our guns. One more way to make an end run around the Constitution.
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."


Je pense donc je suis
The topic has been locked.

RE:Thomas Jefferson 08 Apr 2009 15:58 #13

  • beslagsmed
  • beslagsmed's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Master
  • Posts: 1798
  • Thank you received: 5
  • Karma: 0
Guess they'll have to make charcoal, sulfur, potassium nitrate and lead illegal. If they don't we can just make our own. Have done it before!!
Mikel Dawson, RJF

(Denmark)
What part of "NO" don't you understand!!

Caution: Watch for hoof in mouth disease!!!
The topic has been locked.

RE:Thomas Jefferson 08 Apr 2009 18:51 #14

Bradley-1stChoice wrote:
Phil your home town ain't the barometer, so to speak, of global warming.
You need to look at the N/S Poles to really see it.

The ice caps are disappearing, FAST.

I'm not using my home town as a barometer, I'm not that simple :D. The last I heard the arctic ice is thicker than normal. Europe is colder, parts of this country are colder than normal. Scientist predict that summers in North America will be cooler than it has been in the last decade. Oh, I forgot they changed it from Global warming to climate change. Silly me. ;)
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer
The topic has been locked.

RE:Thomas Jefferson 08 Apr 2009 18:55 #15

beslagsmed wrote:
Guess they'll have to make charcoal, sulfur, potassium nitrate and lead illegal. If they don't we can just make our own. Have done it before!!

Absolutely and you can buy what you need on E-bay. :D

They think they have a problem with illegal drugs and the drug cartel, wait until they force people to buy and sell ammo on the black market. Holy cow they have no clue.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

Kunena Birthday Module

  • Mike Chaffin birthday is today
  • shelby820 birthday is today
  • hatcher barry birthday is in 1 day
  • cowgirlup birthday is in 363 days
  • gabear67E2 birthday is in 363 days
  • AClement birthday is in 364 days
  • andreanelson birthday is in 364 days
  • dani_shoes78 birthday is in 364 days
  • Docbarhorse birthday is in 364 days
  • SherryinPA birthday is in 364 days
  • WeercerigD10C birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

S5 Box

Register

*
*
*
*
*
*

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.