make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Monday June 27, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is the AFA relevant to the THE HORSE OWNING PUBLIC?

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the THE HORSE OWNING PUBLIC? 15 Feb 2009 11:40 #226

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 1
tbloomer wrote:
It has a very simple 1, 4, 5, chord progression, no melody line, and all the "fancy stuff" is played on a keyboard.

Here's a real peer reviewed, "Chet Atkins Certified" guitar picker from Downunder:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYzajpeAWuA

:D

this ain't fancy but Tommy is a dear friend:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/tcraincallstars
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the THE HORSE OWNING PUBLIC? 15 Feb 2009 13:14 #227

• tbloomer
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 20
Jaye Perry wrote:
this ain't fancy but Tommy is a dear friend:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/tcraincallstars
Cool! Let's book them for a clinic. :D
Tom Bloomer
http://blackburnforge.com
302-222-6404

Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the THE HORSE OWNING PUBLIC? 15 Feb 2009 14:43 #228

• vthorseshoe
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 55
Interesting post Ben, You obviously had a really all around good time.

Jaye, I danced 3 dances and then headed home around 10 p.m.

The DJ had the music so load it made my head ring....Kinda like a young person ( or old, anymore) going down the road with a boom box blairing and the sides of the car sucking in and blowing out, the tree shaking and the ground vibrating.

It was so loud I felt nashaus after a while.

Everyone else was sucking on beers and soda.
Dancing and wiggling and shaking butts.
In that respect it was a good event and lots of turn out from the town.

I am definitely living in a huge generation gap from this music.

When I walked into my home and it was peacefully quiet, I took a sigh of relief. (I MUST be getting old)

This is going to be my last post.

I want to let everyone know just how much I have enjoyed getting to know ALL of you.
Its been a real HOOT at times.
The multitude of personalities and the talented persons who's skills are just awesome.
The knowledge that has come across these boards.
My thanks to Baron for giving us this venue to learn and discuss on.

There is one problem with this board... It is aweful addictive and I spend way to much time on here.

I will sit on the fence and watch every now and then, but as my late wife wanted to say so many times....GET YOU BUTT away from THE COMPUTER AND GO DO SOMETHING. God Bless her, it is time to go out and do something.

Adios and Vaya Con Dio's

my last 2 cents worth. ;)
"you may not like what I say" !
-but-
"you'll never have any doubts where I stand
quote Cindy Matthews 1948-2006

I thought my life had come to a close with Cindy's passing, but there is life after death Thankyou Sharon !

Bruce Matthews
Southeast...

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the THE HORSE OWNING PUBLIC? 15 Feb 2009 15:26 #229

• Martin Kenny
  • Contributing Member
Jake Whitman wrote:
How about an explanation of what you would use that shoe for , and it's practical application? Nice Caulkins! I guess if it should be forged well, I missed some point.

This is a shoe that I used to use a lot on 3-day horses back before the screw in caulks became popular I am talking mid- to late 70's). The double crease at the toe provided an added ripping action in turf as the horse pushed off with his toe on the way over the larger cross country jumps. Sometimes we double creased it all the way around, which added lateral traction as well as adding web width without adding weight.

Back then we had basically 2 big shoe manufacturers marketing in the US. Diamond and Baker, which were usually a flat punched shoe. The Diamonds were a clean shoe, but the Bakers were very crude, You had to take the bulges from the nail hole punching, off the edge of the web of each shoe. There was no such things as premade clips, and the steel was very soft.

You had to basically remake each shoe (in Baker line) so the better shoers started hand making all our shoes. What the heck, didn't take much more effort than reworking the ones we bought.
Back then, I could make a set of these for the hind, and a set of these with braised on in line caulks; all with clips, and do a horse every 90 minutes, We got real efficient doing that all day long. A simple set of flat shoes, creased with no clips went on in 65 minutes. Those were the days!

Someone had mentioned they were worried about my shoulders, from smacking around cold shoes. ( I think it was Nick young, but not sure) I was thinking about that when I was making that shoe. I never have any shoulder problems at all. I have been shoeing for over 36 years, and I have to say that I have less aches and pains now than in my 30's. The impact of making shoes all day long was far harder on my body than the way I shoe now. I am using less repetitions of arm swings than I used to back then and frankly, striking a creaser and pritchels was a ton of impact. If one shoes the way I do now, they have to adjust their anvil height to accommodate it though. Most anvils are too low to shoe cold. The height we usually see is due to using top tools (pritchels, creasers, bob punches, etc.) That requires a lower anvil height.

Anyhow, thought since you had asked about the shoe, you may appreciate the insight.
If you feel shoeing horses is best served by how well you can work in the forge, you are missing the point!

It is how well you shoe a horse, so he performs at his best advantage, IN SPITE of his personal issues. Forge work is simply a tool that MAY be...

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the THE HORSE OWNING PUBLIC? 15 Feb 2009 17:45 #230

vthorseshoe wrote:

I want to let everyone know just how much I have enjoyed getting to know ALL of you.
The multitude of personalities and the talented persons who's skills are just awesome.

There is one problem with this board... It is aweful addictive and I spend way to much time on here.

I will sit on the fence and watch every now and then, but as my late wife wanted to say so many times....GET YOU BUTT away from THE COMPUTER AND GO DO SOMETHING. God Bless her, it is time to go out and do something.

Adios and Vaya Con Dio's

I do not know if you realise it Bruce, but you have done a lot sitting at your computer. Many would not even know who you are or what you have to offer if were not for your participation on this forum. Thank you.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the THE HORSE OWNING PUBLIC? 15 Feb 2009 17:49 #231

• Mark_Gough
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 35
vthorseshoe wrote:

Adios and Vaya Con Dio's

Holy smokes Bruce!!!! :eek:

Five years, over 1,500 posts and you say goodbye to everyone in the middle of a posting?!?

That dance must have been a life changing experience!

Hang around a bit buddy.

This place wouldn't be the same without 'The Draft Shoer from Vermont"!

Just MY two cents worth.

Mark

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the THE HORSE OWNING PUBLIC? 17 Feb 2009 19:40 #232

• vthorseshoe
  • Master
I have had phone calls and e-mails inquireing about my last post.

Mark hit it right on the head.

The Valentine dance was was life changing.
I thought I was going to have a heart attack out on the dance floor.
I was almost ready to go to the hospital if I didn't feel better quickly.

I am making some very serious decisions about my health and one of them is getting out of the computer chair and going walking and exercising instead.

Bruce
-but-

I thought my life had come to a close with Cindy's passing, but there is life after death Thankyou Sharon !

Bruce Matthews
Southeast...

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the THE HORSE OWNING PUBLIC? 17 Feb 2009 19:49 #233

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
Moderation in all things, Bruce. There's room for both.

Baron
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the THE HORSE OWNING PUBLIC? 17 Feb 2009 20:22 #234

• smitty88
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 64
Bruce,
I was thinking the same thing the other day
i spend to much time on the computer
i might take a year out
Smitty88
John Mc Loughlin

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the THE HORSE OWNING PUBLIC? 17 Feb 2009 22:46 #235

• Mark_Gough
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 35
Gentlemen,

There are ALWAYS alternatives/options/choices and solutions!

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg181/msgough/Walker-computer.jpg?t=1234910532

Or.....

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg181/msgough/walkstation.jpg?t=1234910594

Or.....

Cyber Farrier wrote:
Moderation in all things, Bruce. There's room for both.

Baron

For the money, i like Baron's recommendation.

Mark

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the THE HORSE OWNING PUBLIC? 18 Feb 2009 11:53 #236

• vthorseshoe
  • Master
Ok, I will limit my time here.

I would miss it, no doubt. ;)
-but-

Bruce Matthews
Southeast...

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the THE HORSE OWNING PUBLIC? 18 Feb 2009 14:09 #237

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
Glad you decided to come back Bruce. Hey, its all a matter of routine. Get that walk in no matter what, then start dancing more, it is great exercise. I am sure it is no fun when the snow is up to your waist but do what you can do. :D
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the THE HORSE OWNING PUBLIC? 19 Feb 2009 11:07 #238

• Guy_Buck
Jaye, Maybe you should give Tom a little history on who Tommy is. BTW he still plays at the SERA convention every year. That alone is worth the membership and trip.

Guy

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the THE HORSE OWNING PUBLIC? 20 Feb 2009 09:17 #239

• tbloomer
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 20
Guy_Buck wrote:
Jaye, Maybe you should give Tom a little history on who Tommy is. BTW he still plays at the SERA convention every year. That alone is worth the membership and trip.

Guy
Jaye already did that. I really like the guy's chops. Reminds me a little of George Benson and Eric Clapton, before they got "over produced."
Tom Bloomer
http://blackburnforge.com
302-222-6404

Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.

Kunena Birthday Module

• AClement birthday is today
  • andreanelson birthday is today
  • dani_shoes78 birthday is today
  • Docbarhorse birthday is today
  • SherryinPA birthday is today
  • WeercerigD10C birthday is today
  • shelby820 birthday is in 1 day
  • cowgirlup birthday is in 364 days
  • gabear67E2 birthday is in 364 days
  • jimmyoyow birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.