make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Sunday June 26, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is the AFA relevant to the FARRIER INDUSTRY?

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the FARRIER INDUSTRY? 06 Feb 2009 01:23 #76

• Martin Kenny
  • Contributing Member
shilohqh wrote:
I have read all 73 posts and am left wondering, what is the motivation behind the original question? Are you Mr. Kenny, disgruntled because the AFA refused to fund your personal study? Why do you target the AFA, why did you not ask if ANY farrier organization has relevance? You have left me wondering if there is not some underlying reason you have posed this question. Like for instance, the possibility that you may have something to sell. I think that is likely so.

I only started this because Mr. Ron Kramedjian's original post was too vague, so I broke his down to 3 areas to be discussed. I am not selling anything. Why are you guys always looking for some angle on these things, instead of simply open dialog?
If you feel shoeing horses is best served by how well you can work in the forge, you are missing the point!

It is how well you shoe a horse, so he performs at his best advantage, IN SPITE of his personal issues. Forge work is simply a tool that MAY be...
The topic has been locked.

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the FARRIER INDUSTRY? 06 Feb 2009 01:29 #77

• Martin Kenny
  • Contributing Member
shilohqh wrote:
One more thing. The photo you presented of a CJF after four days post shoeing, I frankly do not believe. It may have been a CJF or it may have been any farrier, but it was not 4 days post shoeing.
Maybe two more things. The photo of your improved foot is unimpressive to say the least. You removed flares with the course side of your rasp and tacked on a cold keg shoe, which is a little fuller on the medial side and left unsafed.
But if that is your style so be it. Its not mine.

Well, I am sorry you don't believe it, but it is so.
Some one had asked about a sole view of that job, so here it is. I am only submitting it here so you can see that the nails have no wear, and you can still see the freshly trimmed frog; indicating that this was a fresh job.
Sorry you were not impressed, but then that will always be the way with this stuff, won't it?
Attachments:
If you feel shoeing horses is best served by how well you can work in the forge, you are missing the point!

It is how well you shoe a horse, so he performs at his best advantage, IN SPITE of his personal issues. Forge work is simply a tool that MAY be...

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the FARRIER INDUSTRY? 06 Feb 2009 01:30 #78

• Martin Kenny
  • Contributing Member
JimBondra wrote:
http://www.horseshoes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7827

shilohqh
This should give you some insight into Mr. Kenny's intentions.

My question to Mr. Kenny is.
Are you still running for AFA office.
If so, why?

I already stated, that I withdrew my nomination.

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the FARRIER INDUSTRY? 06 Feb 2009 01:31 #79

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 2
Martin, I'm a little concerned about you. Do you have any shoulder problems? I completely understand why none of the vets want to deal with you.

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the FARRIER INDUSTRY? 06 Feb 2009 01:32 #80

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 1
Martin Kenny..... I am not selling anything. Why are you guys always looking for some angle on these things, instead of simply open dialog?

There are a lot of Hero Badges being thrown on the table; kinda like Las Vegas on dollar night at the C raps table!

BTW, hope you are a better businessman than researcher~~~ "half a million dollars invested" and you came up with the "Cowboy Cheat Protocol"! Guess that's why you wear a cowboy hat :confused::eek:

Maybe time for a New Shoe God? What do youse think?

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the FARRIER INDUSTRY? 06 Feb 2009 01:39 #81

Jaye Perry wrote:

Holy **** the shoe God looks ****ed.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the FARRIER INDUSTRY? 06 Feb 2009 01:42 #82

Gary_Miller wrote:
I can read can't I. Its not rocket science. One only needs to study the Certification Guide, attend a few certifications, and follow a tester around to see what it takes to complete the process.

It takes practice, practice and practice and becoming proficient in each area of the test. Then thats still not enough because once your proficient then you need to practice your time management. I picked all this up as a new student at the first certification I attended. If one did not have he skills perfected and his time management down. There was no way you could pass the test.

The only way you are going to perfect you skills and your time management is through practice. Not through education, the education part needed for the test (except the written portion) why before one starts to practice.
Gary, please excuse yourself from giving advice on continuing- education. Good on you for serving our country though.

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the FARRIER INDUSTRY? 06 Feb 2009 02:38 #83

Martin Kenny wrote:
Some one had asked about a sole view of that job, so here it is. I am only submitting it here so you can see that the nails have no wear, and you can still see the freshly trimmed frog; indicating that this was a fresh job.
Sorry you were not impressed, but then that will always be the way with this stuff, won't it?
You have to be kidding me! That is the same Job???? I Don't think so. Was it really done 4 days prior???

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the FARRIER INDUSTRY? 06 Feb 2009 02:42 #84

Martin Kenny wrote:
The first one was a steel shoe, This one is aluminum, Neither one , was done 4 days prior, Excuse Me.

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the FARRIER INDUSTRY? 06 Feb 2009 03:11 #85

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
Jake Whitman wrote:
Gary, please excuse yourself from giving advice on continuing- education.
And you know this because............:confused:
Jake Whitman wrote:
Good on you for serving our country though.
Jake, I did it all for you. Just so you could have the right to abuse me on this board.:D
Gary Miller, PF

Ride hard, shoot straight, and always speak the truth.
Gunfighter Motto

"Our level of quality is how well our eye can see it." (Eric Russell, Oct 2008, Horseshoes.com)

"Discover what it is that makes you passionate then grab a firm...

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the FARRIER INDUSTRY? 06 Feb 2009 11:04 #86

• Martin Kenny
  • Contributing Member
Jake Whitman wrote:
The first one was a steel shoe, This one is aluminum, Neither one , was done 4 days prior, Excuse Me.

Sorry Jake, Look at post 77 once more. You made a mistake, it was aluminum. And they are the same foot.

BYE BYE GUYS, its been fun, but once again, you have proved that you are not capable of honest dialog. I have better things to do, than respond to such dribble.

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the FARRIER INDUSTRY? 06 Feb 2009 11:12 #87

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
Martin Kenny wrote:
Sorry Jake, Look at post 77 once more. You made a mistake, it was aluminum. And they are the same foot.

BYE BYE GUYS, its been fun, but once again, you have proved that you are not capable of honest dialog. I have better things to do, than respond to such dribble.

I would hope you re-evaluate "Your Research Parameters":eek::cool:

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the FARRIER INDUSTRY? 06 Feb 2009 11:49 #88

• tbloomer
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 20
I thought that the purpose of these discussions was to engage in some head scratchin' exercises to find out what the AFA needs to do in order to increase its relevance. It seems that we are loosing our ability to engage in a discussion of ideas. Now the animal instinct is taking over.

I've yet to see anyone say they are happy with the AFA as it exists.

While some may be indifferent, most of us want the AFA to be much more relevant than it is right now. By examining the relevance of the AFA, each of us, who have benefited from participating in this organization, must also examine ourselves. Perhaps this is the reason we are uncomfortable.

My point is, if our heads it didn't itch, we wouldn't be scratchin' 'em. ;)

Let's put the guns, hammers, and whiskey down and get back to scratching our heads.

Maybe we can multitask - scratch our heads with one hand and rub our belly's with the other, at the same time. Ready, GO! :D

Note: One-handed farriers are not required to participate in this exercise.

:cool:
Tom Bloomer
http://blackburnforge.com
302-222-6404

Here's the deal. I'm trying to keep it simple.

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the FARRIER INDUSTRY? 06 Feb 2009 13:30 #89

Martin Kenny wrote:

Martin you had a great opportunity to speak up for an organization that you so proudly display your AFA credentials on your website. Instead you put the AFA in a negative light and continue to foster the idea that the AFA is a waste of a farriers time. However it appears it was not a waste of your time and that you value the experience, education and the skills you acquired along the journey. Wouldn't you like to see other farriers achieve the same?

From your website:

After 36 years as a farrier with clients at the top of their game, Martin D. Kenny C.J.F. R.J.F. H.R.S. has focused his business on helping the 21st century equestrian achieve the utmost in performance out of their horses, as well as returning the acute and chronically lame horse to soundness.

Congratulations on passing the CJF and RJF, two very difficult tests that requires a tremendous amount of hard work, study, practice and self discipline.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:Is the AFA relevant to the FARRIER INDUSTRY? 06 Feb 2009 14:08 #90

• JimBondra
  • Very Senior Member
Martin Kenny

So long Marty
It was an honor to be in your presence.
Where would the Farrier industry be with out your insight?
Come back and play anytime.
Next time though,
Bring some "game" with you.:cool:
By the way
It's proven not, proved.
And it's driVEL, not dribble.
Dribble is the last little bit before you flush. 'K:)

Kunena Birthday Module

• cowgirlup birthday is today
  • gabear67E2 birthday is today
  • jimmyoyow birthday is today
  • AClement birthday is in 1 day
  • andreanelson birthday is in 1 day
  • dani_shoes78 birthday is in 1 day
  • Docbarhorse birthday is in 1 day
  • SherryinPA birthday is in 1 day
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.