make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Saturday June 25, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is the AFA still Relevant?

RE:Is the AFA still Relevant? 13 Mar 2009 00:44 #361

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 1
Phil Armitage wrote:
Looks like the AFA is relevant to me. So relevant that one of the Guild members attempts to build up the Guild by talking about the AFA (Tom B.)

I think it is great that Mikel took the Guild test and passed. I also think it is great that Bill Lansing has given some constructive criticism. So far Bill has been respectful and detailed in his posts. Welcome to the forum Bill. :)

the world is coming to an end; I agree with Phil:eek:

Welcome Bill!:)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Is the AFA still Relevant? 13 Mar 2009 01:03 #362

• ray steele
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 4
Bill Lansing wrote:

The only people that complain on here is a handful. Do you guys not realize that the handful of you really don't amount to much in the scheme of things?

Bill Lansing,

I do not know what if any affiliation you have with the AFA or any other org.

My question to you : Who in your opinion decides the value of the complaints/ complainers as to whether to listen to them?

Regards

Ray Steele

I

RE:Is the AFA still Relevant? 13 Mar 2009 01:16 #363

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 2
ray steele wrote:
Bill Lansing;150044 wrote:

Bill Lansing,

I do not know what if any affiliation you have with the AFA or any other org.

My question to you : Who in your opinion decides the value of the complaints/ complainers as to whether to listen to them?

Regards

Ray Steele

Hi Ray, I don't understand the question. I figure to each his own. The complaints towards the afa from this website is obviously listened to no one.

RE:Is the AFA still Relevant? 13 Mar 2009 01:25 #364

• ray steele
  • Master
Bill,

If any of the compliants come from current AFA or even former AFA members ,
should they in your opinion not be listened to? This forum or any other?

Regards

Ray Steele

RE:Is the AFA still Relevant? 13 Mar 2009 01:49 #365

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 2
ray steele wrote:
Bill,

Regards

Ray Steele

If the reps decide to listen to the complaints in a certain forum I suppose that's on them. You can't expect a rep to know every forum out there that guys might be complaining on. And if it's only the same few guys doing all the complaining, I'd probably ignore it.

RE:Is the AFA still Relevant? 13 Mar 2009 01:57 #366

• IRNWKR_2
ray steele wrote:
Bill,

Regards

Ray Steele

Ray, hows it going, still planning on that Ireland adventure. I have complaints about the AFA and I problably always will so will everybody else, but I tend to look at the good side. The AFA has done alot for me I figure its my resposibility to do what I can to keep it going. It has more to offer to the up and comer more than anything I think that is why some folks are disgruntal. BTW I agree with Phll to:eek: except for bloomer talking about the guild I brought it up just to see if it might be relevant to the farrier Industry
Jason Gilliland
"whether you think you can or think you caint your usually right" Henry Ford

"Im not as good as I once was, but Im just as good once as I ever was" My Grandad

"a wink is as good as a nod, to a blind mule" Barney Fyffe

RE:Is the AFA still Relevant? 13 Mar 2009 02:01 #367

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
Bill Lansing wrote:
I get the concept. How's this concept working out for ya?
Its not working that's the reason I will not be renewing my membership.

Bill Lansing wrote:
Looks to me you're planning on sitting on this website
Your right I'm planning on sitting right here on this website. I have gotten alot more education and help from the people on this website than I have from the AFA and I've been with both for the same amount of time.

Bill Lansing wrote:
*****ing about it and doing nothing with the handful of other guys on here.
Oh I'm going to do something alright it just not what you think I should do. I will be taking my money and putting it into the Horseshoes Co-Op and will continue being active member of my local association, instead of renewing my AFA membership. The benifits are alot better.
Gary Miller, PF

Ride hard, shoot straight, and always speak the truth.
Gunfighter Motto

"Our level of quality is how well our eye can see it." (Eric Russell, Oct 2008, Horseshoes.com)

"Discover what it is that makes you passionate then grab a firm...

RE:Is the AFA still Relevant? 13 Mar 2009 02:05 #368

• IRNWKR_2
Gary_Miller wrote:
. I will be taking my money and putting it into the Horseshoes Co-Op instead of renewing my AFA membership. As well as continue being active in my local association. The benifits are alot better.

Gary, Education is everywhere all you have to do is open your eyes, nobody Said the AFA was the only way to get educated, just one availabe source. So the AFA is not relevant to Gary, This horse has been beat to death, but I think we have come to a conclusion.
Jason Gilliland

"Im not as good as I once was, but Im just as good once as I ever was" My Grandad

RE:Is the AFA still Relevant? 13 Mar 2009 02:25 #369

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
Bill Lansing wrote:
Hi Ray, I don't understand the question. I figure to each his own. The complaints towards the afa from this website is obviously listened to no one.
Bill Lansing wrote:
If the reps decide to listen to the complaints in a certain forum I suppose that's on them. You can't expect a rep to know every forum out there that guys might be complaining on. And if it's only the same few guys doing all the complaining, I'd probably ignore it.

Bill, I can assure you that the things said on this site about the AFA is listened to by the leadership. All those phone calls I said I recieved from past and current members of the EOC have come from comments I made on this form.

Bill Lansing wrote:
The only people that complain on here is a handful. Do you guys not realize that the handful of you really don't amount to much in the scheme of things?

All the more reason to take my money and walk.
Gary Miller, PF

Ride hard, shoot straight, and always speak the truth.
Gunfighter Motto

"Our level of quality is how well our eye can see it." (Eric Russell, Oct 2008, Horseshoes.com)

"Discover what it is that makes you passionate then grab a firm...

RE:Is the AFA still Relevant? 13 Mar 2009 02:29 #370

Bill Lansing wrote:
Bill,

You need to join the AFA, if you are not already a member, and then run for the leadership. You will fit right in.
Ronald E. Kramedjian, RJF

Visit the Guild of Professional Farriers, Inc. Website

"What is popular is not always right; what is right is not always popular." Unknown

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a...

RE:Is the AFA still Relevant? 13 Mar 2009 02:31 #371

• ray steele
  • Master
IRNWKR_2 wrote:
Ray, hows it going, still planning on that Ireland adventure. I have complaints about the AFA and I problably always will so will everybody else, but I tend to look at the good side. The AFA has done alot for me I figure its my resposibility to do what I can to keep it going. It has more to offer to the up and comer more than anything I think that is why some folks are disgruntal. BTW I agree with Phll to:eek: except for bloomer talking about the guild I brought it up just to see if it might be relevant to the farrier Industry

Jason,
to answer your 1st quire, I'm able to set up and take nourishment, and I never ask for more! thanks for asking. Fares are pretty good to Ireland, if your up to it in the next couple of weeks, let me know, I'm always game, even if I can't find some one to pay my way.(unless your offering, then I can be ready tomorrow)

Jason, I've said many times that the strength of the AFA was/is that it got farriers/ horseshoers/ironhangers etc . talking, that was/is to me a great thing.

I read Bill Lansings post and he seems to pronounce what many seem to feel about the AFA, that is, you don't matter, your insignificant, for whatever reason.

If I'm correct in my take the American farrier is the looser, not because of the AFA, but because of the conduit for communication that the AFA used to provide.

Let me know about Ireland so that I can warn Smitty to be out of country if necessary, I know a few railroad tie folk about Balinasloe who might greet us.

Regards

Ray Steele

RE:Is the AFA still Relevant? 13 Mar 2009 02:46 #372

ray steele wrote:
Bill,

Regards

Ray Steele

Hmmmm.. :D

Me thinks it depends. Just an example, once in awhile we all get asked to do an untrained horse. Some folks may complain about how you went about getting the job done and how much you charged some have no complaints and thank you. :) The moral of the story is, you can't please everyone.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:Is the AFA still Relevant? 13 Mar 2009 02:53 #373

Jaye Perry wrote:
the world is coming to an end; I agree with Phil:eek:

Welcome Bill!:)

Or just beginning. :)

By the way, thank you very much for your help the other day.
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:Is the AFA still Relevant? 13 Mar 2009 02:58 #374

• ray steele
  • Master
Phil Armitage wrote:
Hmmmm.. :D

Me thinks it depends. Just an example, once in awhile we all get asked to do an untrained horse. Some folks may complain about how you went about getting the job done and how much you charged some have no complaints and thank you. :) The moral of the story is, you can't please everyone.

Phil,

I agree it depends, and one and or an org, may not please everyone ,it is the communication that is most important! When members/former members are dismissed as "unimportant" for any reason then the org. doing the dismissing looses , to me anyway credibility. Simply put, "your taking my money, but I'm not important enough to be listened to" ?

Phil,
Please respond to this.

regards

Ray Steele

RE:Is the AFA still Relevant? 13 Mar 2009 03:13 #375

• IRNWKR_2
ray steele wrote:
Jason,
I'm always game, even if I can't find some one to pay my way.(unless your offering, then I can be ready tomorrow)
Ray Steele

I have okay ed the trip with the wife and I'm planning on you being the guide, but probably not in the next few weeks. I probably couldn't afford your fare but I'm good for a few rounds of Guinness. Dont warn Smitty were coming, Hope to catch him working.
Jason Gilliland

Kunena Birthday Module

• jimmyoyow birthday is in 1 day
  • Chris Gregory birthday is in 363 days
  • blissy02 birthday is in 364 days
  • CRaja121 birthday is in 364 days
  • JOHNNY ATTKISSON birthday is in 364 days
  • pipjane5 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.