make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Thursday December 1, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: President Elect Obama

President Elect Obama 05 Nov 2008 15:12 #1

I have American in-laws and out laws, and they all of course have an opinion.

So being a relatively smart Farrier, I stay out of the actual politics of the issue,
other wise my wife kicks me under the table. (Relatively Smart)

So doing the same here, I would like to voice an opinion, that I have yet to hear.

Like it or not, this is a historic moment in time. Like man taking to flight,
bigger that the German wall coming down, bigger than the demise of USSR,
as big as women being allowed to vote, as big as Folks of colour being able to vote,

This is a historic moment when, the day after Martin L. King was shot,
someone’s reply would have been "A black President?, Get real",

100 Billion dollars could not buy the inspiration that this will bring to
all of the children of colour in the USA,
to relations around the world, to the people of the world.

This man is a visionary; my wife (a US Citizen) says he has good speechwriters.

Done is done. He is President Elect.

I surveyed every one I talked with yesterday, about 100 people from all walks.
All respondents to the question “Tonight, who will be President Elect?”
Unanimously, the answer was Barack Obama, and
each said that they would be happy when it happens.

I think he will likely even do good. Yes I do hope, I will even pray,
That he does well for you all.
Canadians can’t vote for a president, but we still hope and wish well for the USA.

It could be based on greed, I’m not sure, but if you do well then so shall we.

God Bless America
Bradley SaintJohn

The topic has been locked.

RE:President Elect Obama 05 Nov 2008 18:29 #2

I think the whole focus was to elect a african american and the best person for the office. Everyone wants to show that amaerica has changed and we are able to vote a african american into office. I have no problem with a black prez but I dont like the idea of him being voted in simply because he is black. People came out of the wood works that have never voted to vote for him based on his color and nothing else. Lots of people I think just jumped on the band wagon and voted for him in an efort to show they are not afraid to have a black prez without regaurd to his morals or what he plans to do to this country. Yes America has come to a point where we can vote for a black man. But I feel he is just a way to pay for the sins of our fathers.
Matthew Kornegay.

"The beast in me is caged by frail and fragile bars." -
-- Johnny Cash

RE:President Elect Obama 05 Nov 2008 18:46 #3

• cwlindauer
  • Contributing Member
Wow, I don't think this was a black/white issue at all. Yes Obama brought out the black vote but he also brought out the college educated white 30 somethings. He inspired millions this election and did it all while staying focused on running one of the best campaigns in history. He is well educated, well spoken, and has good people around him and many more waiting to be called to service. If he can run the country like he ran his campaign we should all be better for it. The world is watching and for once in a long while is excited as are the millions here about the future of these United States. No more Rumsfelds, Cheneys, Roves, etc., it is time to do something better. Enough is Enough! I will say that if John McCain would have stuck to his principles and ran his own campaign it would have been close. He is a good man who let others call the shots and he went along with most of it. (ie., Sarah Palin instead of Lieberman, a clean campaign instead of what was run, no Joe the Plumber, etc.) The real John McCain only showed up a few times during this campaign. Unfortunately for him and his supporters his last speech, his concession speech was the man who should have been there all along. The Democrats own it now. Once the mess is cleaned up. They must prove they deserve it. Good Luck to all! Just my opinion.

RE:President Elect Obama 05 Nov 2008 19:04 #4

• cowboy_bc
  • Master
cwlindauer wrote:
Wow, I don't think this was a black/white issue at all. Yes Obama brought out the black vote but he also brought out the college educated white 30 somethings. He inspired millions this election and did it all while staying focused on running one of the best campaigns in history. He is well educated, well spoken, and has good people around him and many more waiting to be called to service. If he can run the country like he ran his campaign we should all be better for it. The world is watching and for once in a long while is excited as are the millions here about the future of these United States. No more Rumsfelds, Cheneys, Roves, etc., it is time to do something better. Enough is Enough! I will say that if John McCain would have stuck to his principles and ran his own campaign it would have been close. He is a good man who let others call the shots and he went along with most of it. (ie., Sarah Palin instead of Lieberman, a clean campaign instead of what was run, no Joe the Plumber, etc.) The real John McCain only showed up a few times during this campaign. Unfortunately for him and his supporters his last speech, his concession speech was the man who should have been there all along. The Democrats own it now. Once the mess is cleaned up. They must prove they deserve it. Good Luck to all! Just my opinion.

And you are so right!
Kevin Joseph Wheeler

Always strive to be the person your dog thinks you are.

if i was smart enought to spell properly I probably wouldnt be shoeing friggen horses for a living ay. Red Amor

If it don’t seem like it’s worth the effort it probably...

RE:President Elect Obama 05 Nov 2008 19:04 #5

Has Obama produced his birth certificate yet? I guess it doesnt matter, I was just curious. And what about the 150 million dollars in campaign funds that came from foriegn countrys? Has he cleared that up? I just thought someone on here might know the answer, and clear it up fo rme. Thanks.
Its as good as I can do it, every time I get to do it

Matt McMicken
Farriery and such
FL (239)243-4325
WV (304)647-0100
USA

RE:President Elect Obama 05 Nov 2008 19:07 #6

all he ran on is change. He never said what he's going to change. just there will be change.

oh well, I'm in the military so i have to support him. Now I really can't wait to get out.
Jason Armstrong

"Another thousand horses"

RE:President Elect Obama 05 Nov 2008 19:40 #7

• Gary_Miller
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
dieselfarmer wrote:
oh well, I'm in the military so i have to support him. Now I really can't wait to get out.
You have only been sworn to support the Constitution. No where in the oath of enlistment does it say you have to support the president.

I does however say you have to obey his orders.

US Military Oath of Enlistment.

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."
Gary Miller, PF

Ride hard, shoot straight, and always speak the truth.
Gunfighter Motto

"Our level of quality is how well our eye can see it." (Eric Russell, Oct 2008, Horseshoes.com)

"Discover what it is that makes you passionate then grab a firm...

RE:President Elect Obama 05 Nov 2008 20:11 #8

cwlindauer wrote:

That's great, if he runs the country like he ran his campaign we can all sit up late at night around the old fireplace watching his inspirational speeches about...............................NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not once has he said anything about what he really plans to do, just that he thinks it's time for change..... the question is what change?????

Change from big government to BIGGER government!?!?

Change from paying alot of taxes to EVEN MORE taxes!?!?

Change from having a relatively small welfare state, to having a BIG welfare state?

Change from feeling like we should earn our way and our success, to being trampled and penalized for working hard and being successfull.

some change, I can't wait..
"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects." Will Rogers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBimQu6Pxxs

RE:President Elect Obama 05 Nov 2008 23:06 #9

• ray steele
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 4
Folks,

With respect to all I ask....

The man has just been elected by a majority of the American People! Can't we wait to see what he does before we decide what he will not do?

Like it or not ,he is our(as in the American people) President elect. Popular vote and what should be electorol college vote.

Can we continue this discussion, in a more informed way in about a year from now.

Regards

Ray Steele

RE:President Elect Obama 05 Nov 2008 23:11 #10

• Ray_Knightley
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 2
Is Obama a christian ???does he answer to God ....when not ,

GOD SAVE AMERICA ...

Ray knightley.germany .......:(:(

RE:President Elect Obama 05 Nov 2008 23:43 #11

• cwlindauer
  • Contributing Member
Folks, If our election is that significant that God is paying attention to it instead of all that is going on in this world, I think he would approve. Not sure,.. but I think so. We all had to endure the last 8 years of a Bush administration. This country is not doing all that well right now. As for soldiers and their well being. This administration is under a microscope to do everything right. I bet everything will be done precisely to end the war and take care of all soldiers as should be. Safely, with great honor, integrity and bring them home as the heros they all are. NOt sure the last administration was held to the same standards. NOt sure,... but that is what I am guessing. If you haven,t heard or understood or paid real attention to what Obama wants to do for change. Your head has been in the sand. Whether you agree or not with it is one thing but to say he has not said what changes their would be is denial. Just wait and let it all come to pass and then pass on your judgements. Did I mention we all had to go through 8 years of a Bush administration, 4 years of which were a republican house and senate. Time for something new...better....heres hoping!

RE:President Elect Obama 05 Nov 2008 23:51 #12

cwlindauer wrote:
Folks, If our election is that significant that God is paying attention to it instead of all that is going on in this world, I think he would approve. Not sure,.. but I think so. We all had to endure the last 8 years of a Bush administration. This country is not doing all that well right now. As for soldiers and their well being. This administration is under a microscope to do everything right. I bet everything will be done precisely to end the war and take care of all soldiers as should be. Safely, with great honor, integrity and bring them home as the heros they all are. NOt sure the last administration was held to the same standards. NOt sure,... but that is what I am guessing. If you haven,t heard or understood or paid real attention to what Obama wants to do for change. Your head has been in the sand. Whether you agree or not with it is one thing but to say he has not said what changes their would be is denial. Just wait and let it all come to pass and then pass on your judgements. Did I mention we all had to go through 8 years of a Bush administration, 4 years of which were a republican house and senate. Time for something new...better....heres hoping!

What then, are his plans as far as change? I guess my heads been in the sand, because all Ive heard is change. Not change this, or change that, or change the other thing this way or that, just change. Would you mind filling me in since you seem to be so well informed on the matter?
Its as good as I can do it, every time I get to do it

Matt McMicken
Farriery and such
FL (239)243-4325
WV (304)647-0100
USA

RE:President Elect Obama 06 Nov 2008 00:26 #13

• ray steele
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 4
Matt_McMicken wrote:
What then, are his plans as far as change? I guess my heads been in the sand, because all Ive heard is change. Not change this, or change that, or change the other thing this way or that, just change. Would you mind filling me in since you seem to be so well informed on the matter?

Sir,

Why don't you let him know what change you would like to see! That's what citizen voters do, inform the elected what they want.

regards

Ray Steele

RE:President Elect Obama 06 Nov 2008 00:56 #14

• NHFarrier
The sheep-ple have spoken. Gone are the days of working hard for your own slice of the American dream. We can look forward to working hard, paying more and supporting the ever-growing population of people looking for their government handouts.
Unless you're the lead dog, the view never changes.

RE:President Elect Obama 06 Nov 2008 01:08 #15

Amy,

you lost a good one up in NH too. sorry to here that Sununu lost.
Jason Armstrong

"Another thousand horses"

Kunena Birthday Module

• DogwoodFarm birthday is today
  • DressageReine birthday is today
  • ElCamino birthday is today
  • FarrierNTexas birthday is today
  • mark_jakopak birthday is today
  • Matt McMicken birthday is today
  • Matt_McMicken birthday is today
  • docsvoodoochic birthday is in 1 day
  • Ishoem4u birthday is in 1 day
  • JessyJay birthday is in 1 day
  • min54teresa birthday is in 1 day
  • TWH-BILL birthday is in 1 day
  • flossie55 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.