make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Sunday January 23, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: God help us all..........

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 22:33 #76

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
Clinton missed getting Osama in Afganistan due to his blunder. Sept 11, was his revenge.
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall
The topic has been locked.

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 22:43 #77

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 1
Gary Hill wrote:
Clinton missed getting Osama in Afganistan due to his blunder. Sept 11, was his revenge.

No, it's called testing the perimeter or defenses, Gary. They found a hole; a big one.
It's a typical military strategy~~~ probe until you find a weakness; attack!!!

Whether probing takes place in 2 hours or 30+ years:cool:

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 23:10 #78

• Rick Talbert
  • Master
hotrod- I agree with you very much, everything you said is true and I feel the same way, except to say (as much as I hate it) Obama will be president, and because I live in the US he will be my president as well. Most of us who made sure we were informed as much as possible about the candidates are deeply disappointed in the decision that came down on Nov. 4. But, it is what it is, now we have to live with it. Everyone kept saying they had faith in the american people to not allow this to happen, but I kept thinking, a large portion of the american people are not too bright. I was right. I'm proud to say my state went for Mccain, so I feel I'm not completely in the twilight zone, where whats right is considered wrong and whats wrong is considered right. It is a sad time for our country, but we will survive. Even though he has no real experience and a checkered past full of unsavory and questionable relationships, he is a charismatic guy and would make a great president if he would just change his views on almost every subject. There is always a chance. GOD help us!
Rick Talbert

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 23:43 #79

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
Gary Hill wrote:
Clinton missed getting Osama in Afganistan due to his blunder....

I don't want to pick nits, but... It was the Sudanese government that was so scared of Osama that they offered to take him into custody and turn him over. They made this offer a few times, if memory serves me correctly, and the Clinton administration refused. Clinton was worried about the perception on the "Arab Street" of the US taking custody of an Arab national. Makes sense, doesn't it? Why would we want to take custody of a guy considered such a menace by his own compatriots that they're trying to get him out of their country?

Baron
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 23:45 #80

calshoer wrote:
He never did. He used those two words in one particular sentence, unfortunately with incorrect syntax, in the context that he was being falsly accused of having that faith. SO ONE simple syntax error in sentence structure made it sound like he was say it was his faith whewn in fact he was saying that it was a false accusation that it was his faith. Anyone who wants to think that he meant he was muslim is taking two words completely out of context. That's why I did not not watch U tube propaganda, nor listen to radio or TV ads before the election. I dug my inforation up from better sources. Here is a link to a Washington Times article concerning the facts about that particular conversation. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/sep/07/obama-verbal-slip-fuels-his-critics/
So people who disagree with you are "wicked"...That's a real adult, intellegent statement.
I voted for him. So did my entirely white ,mostly Christian family , and most of my white friends.
I, as well as them, have America's best interests at heart I don't like where it has been taken the last 8 years. We are all in this for the best of the country and made decisions based on issues, not color.

Patty, so you feel that killing unborn children as well as not providing medical attention to those childern that are born alive in spite of the fact their mothers tried to kill them is not wicked? Do you feel it is ok to let a new born child lay there and die after a failed attempt at mudering that child before it was born? You keep playing the color card like thats the only reason people dont like Obama. Get real patty. I dont care if he is black white purple or green its his morals I dont like. Any person that would put a child to death is wicked. I would lay down my life for any child if it came to it. Regaurdless of color. How can you call this not wicked patty? How can you as an adult in their right mind say its ok for someone to kill a child? Or to let a child die after it is born alive and well? Do you feel its perfectly alright to let a new born just lay there and die? You must feel that way since thats how Obama feels and you are all for him.
Matthew Kornegay.

"The beast in me is caged by frail and fragile bars." -
-- Johnny Cash

RE:God help us all.......... 12 Nov 2008 00:00 #81

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
Baron , I was referring to the cruise missiles that missed his training camps, instead of saturateing the area they went with afew to hit smaller targets.
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

RE:God help us all.......... 12 Nov 2008 00:05 #82

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
Cyber Farrier wrote:
I don't want to pick nits, but... It was the Sudanese government that was so scared of Osama that they offered to take him into custody and turn him over. They made this offer a few times, if memory serves me correctly, and the Clinton administration refused. Clinton was worried about the perception on the "Arab Street" of the US taking custody of an Arab national. Makes sense, doesn't it? Why would we want to take custody of a guy considered such a menace by his own compatriots that they're trying to get him out of their country?

Baron

Reprimand of Colloquial affiliation!!!!!!:eek::cool:

RE:God help us all.......... 12 Nov 2008 00:17 #83

• mwmyersdvm
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 11
I have been viewing a bit different take on this election. I would say that McCain and Obama are both intelligent men and have leadership qualities or they would not be where they presently are at this moment. However, I believe that there are far better qualified individuals in our government than either of them for the presidential position. They don't want it at this moment in history due to their greater intelligence and awareness that they can probably do a better job where they are than taking on the mess in the presidency. It is possible that due to the Republicans frequent distaste for McCain and the possibility of Obama being a potential 'problem' for the Democratic party, they managed to get these two to run in order to get them out of their way so they can proceed with the business at hand (whatever they may decide that is). Perhaps McCain will serve us far better in the Senate and keep the Democrats under control better than he could in the White House. I think he is smart enough to do that and certainly has the experience to accomplish it.

As for the discussion on the government taking over 401K's and the like, this would be devastating to the stock market because that is where these are invested. Many brokers would lose jobs as they manage these accounts (and often quite poorly), and now only the larger and more savvy investors would be in the market in a big way disrupting the flow of money to the myriad of paper companies that shift funds around and help the companies keep the market in control (and their taxes as well).

Just my take on a couple of topics. I am staying out of the religious discussion. Have my own personal viewpoint, like it, can't be swayed from it, so it really isn't worth the debate :)

M. W. Myers, D.V.M.

RE:God help us all.......... 12 Nov 2008 01:01 #84

• calshoer
  • Guru
Patty, so you feel that killing unborn children as well as not providing medical attention to those childern that are born alive in spite of the fact their mothers tried to kill them is not wicked?
I didnt bring that up ,and I really don't feel the need to discuss my spiritual and personal views with you. I didn't bring up abortion, here, you did. And I do not have to discuss my very personal and somewhat complicated ideas about the issue with a simple minded religious zealot.
Other than to say that religion has no place in American Government .
You keep playing the color card like thats the only reason people dont like Obama. Get real patty.
I did not bring the race card up . someone else did saying it was "blacks that elected him" when in fact the majority of the voters for him were white.
AND there were some black people who voted for Mccainm just in case you don't watch or listen tp unbiased real news and missed that fact.
I dont care if he is black white purple or green its his morals I dont like.
Whatever. That is you right as an American to openly like or dislike whatever you want.
Tha doesn't make others "Wicked" , except apparently in Your mind.
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

RE:God help us all.......... 12 Nov 2008 01:12 #85

• Rick Talbert
  • Master
It is difficult to have a political conversation without reference to God. In other countries it would be easy, but our government was founded based on christianity. The declaration of independence, the constitution, and the constitution of every state in the union call on the name of the Almighty for divine guidance in governing the nation. This is history, not theology.
Did you know;
A taxpayer paid minister opens every session of congress with prayer, (since 1789)
Bible verses are etched in stone all over federal buildings and monuments throughout Washington DC
The very first Supreme Court Justice, John Jay, said "Americans should select and prefer Christians as their rulers."
The Washington Monument- is topped by an aluminum cap on which are etched two words: Laus Deo (praise be to God).
Dec 4 1800- a few weeks after moving into the building, congress decided the Capitol would also serve as a church building, public service was held at both the Treasury office and the Capitol on Sundays.
52 of the 55 founders of the constitution were members of the established orthodox churches in the colonies. ----There are thousands of examples such as these----
Read the writings of Patriots such as George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, John Quincy Adams, Samuel Adams, Patrick Henry, Daniel Webster, John Witherspoon, Benjamin Franklin, etc. etc. I could list names all night, these men and women did not refrain from the subject of God when writing about or discussing politics, to have asked any of these men to do so would have been thought an absurd notion.
This is our country's history. These are facts. This country is tolerant of all faiths, but have always been "one nation under God". - "Indeed, it is an indisputable fact that all complex and horrendous questions confronting us at home and worldwide have their answer in the bible".- Ronald Reagan.
Rick Talbert

RE:God help us all.......... 12 Nov 2008 01:24 #86

calshoer wrote:
I didnt bring that up ,and I really don't feel the need to discuss my spiritual and personal views with you. I didn't bring up abortion, here, you did. And I do not have to discuss my very personal and somewhat complicated ideas about the issue with a simple minded religious zealot.
Other than to say that religion has no place in American Government .
I did not bring the race card up . someone else did saying it was "blacks that elected him" when in fact the majority of the voters for him were white.
AND there were some black people who voted for Mccainm just in case you don't watch or listen tp unbiased real news and missed that fact. Whatever. That is you right as an American to openly like or dislike whatever you want.
Tha doesn't make others "Wicked" , except apparently in Your mind.

Nice job dancing around the questions patty. If the fact that the man openly states that he doesnt mind people killing children is not wicked I dont know what is. If you feel its alright to put children to death you welcome to your opinion. You dont have to discuss anything with me you dont want to but you agree with the man so I already know where you stand. I cant see where you think that religion has no place in this government when its a known fact that this country was founded on religion. Its in our pledge its on our money and in our courts. And if I remember right the earlier post said it was the corrupt part of our society that voted him in not JUST the blacks. Just what do you classify as wicked if its not killing compleatly innocent children that never asked to be here in the first place? Maybe Obama will turn this economy around but to me its not worth all the innocent childrens deaths that will go along with it.
Matthew Kornegay.

"The beast in me is caged by frail and fragile bars." -
-- Johnny Cash

RE:God help us all.......... 12 Nov 2008 01:25 #87

• brian robertson
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 22
Since black people make up a whopping 11% of registered voters explain to me exactly how "they" managed to steal this election? Even if all of them voted for Obama they still couldn't carry a single State.

An overwhelming majority of Americans, made Obama the President-elect; even the screw ups in Ohio, Florida and Missouri (still haven't counted all the ballots) couldn't sway the election. If youn can't deal with it move somewhere else.

What's the matter Bubba couldn't find the voting booth?

Using the anti-abortion litmus test for politicians has only provided very un-Christ like leaders, we need to lay it to rest.

RE:God help us all.......... 12 Nov 2008 01:27 #88

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
Deaf ears. My words fall on deaf ears....:(

Baron
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

Kunena Birthday Module

• brianriggs birthday is today
  • canditemby birthday is today
  • cwlindauer birthday is today
  • LilBitOfHeaven birthday is today
  • lonestar birthday is today
  • vincentfarley52 birthday is today
  • alminc11 birthday is in 1 day
  • DABELL24 birthday is in 1 day
  • skelemen birthday is in 1 day
  • hoofdoc28 birthday is in 364 days
  • paulblog556715DE birthday is in 364 days
  • paulc7765BA9B birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.