make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Saturday May 28, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: God help us all..........

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 14:59 #61

• cynthia-jay
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 1
those that "can do" do

those that "can not" critizise

The man did it

I wish him well and continued success

it took Roosevelt 7 years to pull this Counry out of a depression

IMO that is what is occouring now, not a recession

as ever

Jay
Cynthia Jay
Horseshoer
P.F.E.
shoot first, ask questions later, dead men tell no tails, nor do they tie up the legal system or jails
Ray Jay
The Last of the Mohicans

Kid Rock - Warrior (Lyrics)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHzSBEVbXtM
[url]...
The topic has been locked.

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 15:24 #62

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
Phil Armitage wrote:
<snip>I find it very interesting that we cannot discuss theology on here however the moderator has no problem with some discussing a man's color and ethnic background.

Theology is a matter of faith and belief, subjective to all to discuss it. A persons color or ethnic background are "facts," and as long as they're discussed in a non-derogatory manner, in a context appropriate for the discussion, may be relevant.

Baron
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 15:30 #63

• Cyber Farrier
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 3
cynthia-jay wrote:
...it took Roosevelt 7 years to pull this Country out of a depression.

The concensus among most economic historians is that Roosevelt's actions actually prolonged the depression, although it is a matter of lively discussion. No one disagrees, though, that it was WWII that pulled the US out of the depression, by creating a climate of virtual 100% employment and 100% manufacturing, to meet the needs of the military.

Baron
“Suppose you were an ******. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
- Mark Twain

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class... save Congress.”
-Mark Twain

“No man's life, liberty, or property is safe...

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 15:44 #64

• calshoer
  • Guru
I have been reading and thinking I'll just post this one big rant then I am off the box....
I stand behind Obama. Though not my first choice, he was my second.
He is smart enough to enlist the assistance of a group of intellegent, exprienced people to advise him. The best leaders in both government and business know how to *delegate* tasks ,and that is what a smart president will do.
I always wanted Colin Powell to be president, and hopefully he will be somewhere behind the scenes helping President Obama.

Those of you who make jokes about his color or his family's religion that the was in before he was old enough to make his own choices as a LITTLE CHILD (which he is not now ) are racists. That kind of attitude is disgusting.

As to our not getting attacked by terrorosts in the last 7 years under the bush administration, " I see it as Bush shut the barn door AFTER the cows were out and HE allowed them to get out in the first place.Then used the attack as an excuse go to the wrong country for all the wrong reasons.

We never got attacked under Clinton either ,did we? So was it Clinton who prevented it...... h e c k no. It was luck.
We were complacent under Clinton and we were complacent under Bush. Then under Bush we DO get attacked and he sends us to the wrong d a r n country for oil interets and to revenge "that man who tried to kill his daddy" instead of going directly after the person behind the attack......did y'all forget that name? BinLaden? And did you forget the fact that he is still at large..why? With our so called military intellegence we should have been able to corner him and round him up.

At least Obama wants to concentrate our military efforts to the CORRECT country, and finish what we have not accomplished there for many years. I'm all behind that.

Those of you with family in the military, don't you want them HOME?Protecting our borders AT our borders? I sure do! I would love to see military personell stationed in all airports, train stations, ocean liner boarding, and all along the borders helping catch potential threats. Many threats probably gets missed because of a lack of manpower. Currently most of our manpower is spread all over the place for OIL interests and big business profits instead of being here, literally manning out borders to protect us directly.

Speaking of OIL......WE CAN be energy independent if we just cut back and develop clean renewable sources. Americans use a hugely disproportionate amount of the world's oil per person. And its not all for gas and deisel.
So those of you who are griping about fuel costs, well....sacrifice a little. Cut back your enegery use in everything from housefuls of electronics all turned on all the time, to excess packaging (reduce, reuse and recycle) and and remember we still have some of the cheapest gas in the world , so I don't know why the big media driven panic attack. except to help big oul go in and destroy pristie wilderness areas that Americans decided to save years ago. Think PROFITS for a FEW big execs....:mad:

Are you aware that the Iraq government is starting to make more demands on our military to give over more of their own powers to them, and are demanding to set a withdrawal dateget us OUT ? We have done our job there. We could stay 20 (or 50) years and as soon as we leave the tribal problems will begin again anyway, so whats 50 more years of babysitting compared to the last 1000 that they have been fighting? nothing. A waste. WE need to be gone from there.

Its TIME to get out and do the right thing, and bring out military HOME and physically protect OUR borders, from HERE.
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 15:54 #65

• caballus
  • Master
calshoer wrote:
Those of you who make jokes about his color or his family's religion that the was in before he was old enough to make his own choices as a LITTLE CHILD (which he is not now ) are racists. That kind of attitude is disgusting.
And just when did he give $$ to ACORN? And just when did he renounce his assoc. with Rev. Wright? And just when was he last in Ayers living room? And just when did he speak of "my Muslim faith"? and so on and so forth.
Its TIME to get out and do the right thing, and bring out military HOME and physically protect OUR borders, from HERE.
have you forgotten that he's for OPEN BORDERS? We won't NEED military to protect our borders. He also wants a Civilian National Guard that would be as well equipped and funded as our Military .. WHAT FOR? Let's put our efforts that we'd put into a Civilian army into our own military force ... forget closing our bases ... open them back up again and PROTECT our country with the trained military troops and National Guard we already have!
:) -- Gwen Santagate
“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” -- Albert Einstein
thepenzancehorse.com
barefoottrim.com

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 16:48 #66

• cynthia-jay
  • Master
Thank you Baron for the info:)

My Uncle put in his .02 cents worth on Roosevelt

he studied political science in college and considers himself the Family Historian

He is now 78 years old, have to bring him up to date on that:)

we were discussing politics, which we rarely do, but, because of this Historic election he was commenting

as always

Jay
Cynthia Jay
Horseshoer
P.F.E.
shoot first, ask questions later, dead men tell no tails, nor do they tie up the legal system or jails
Ray Jay
The Last of the Mohicans

Kid Rock - Warrior (Lyrics)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHzSBEVbXtM
[url]...

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 17:44 #67

• HoustonFarrier
  • Very Senior Member
calshoer wrote:
We never got attacked under Clinton either ,did we?

Au contraire.......

February 26, 1993, attack on the World Trade Center: 6 deaths and 1,042 injured
June 25, 1996, Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia: 20 deaths and 372 injured
August 7, 1998, attacks on American embassies in Kenya and Tanzania: 12 U.S. deaths out of a total of 223 deaths; 12 U.S. injured out of a total of over 4,000 injured
October 12, 2000, attack on the USS Cole in Yemen: 17 deaths; 39 injured
September 11, 2001, attacks in New York and Washington (occurred during Bush presidency but planned during Clinton administration): 2,975 deaths and 24 missing.

All these terrorist attacks were the work of al Qaeda. Regarding 9/11, it is well established that al Qaeda planned, rehearsed and financed these attacks while Clinton was in office. Therefore, 9/11 was President Clinton's final national security failure.

Steve
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 18:45 #68

• solidrockshoer
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 2
More soldiers died during combat under Clinton than Bush. Look it up.
I loathe liberals. He is not my president, nor will he ever be. You got
him, now you and all the rest of us will have to suffer the consequences.
We have'nt been attacked for 7 years. How important is that to you? How much is your family worth? Mine is worth every dime we've spent fighting
terrorist. It is nice to wake up everyday and feel safe. Under Hussein I'm afraid this will change. This guy is a radiacal and goes against everythiing
the U.S. constitution stands for. The man won because he's black. He got the black vote and a majority of young uneducated voters. Not to mention, the gays, baby killers, environmentalist, terrorist, radical reverends, the MSM, acorn, and ever other currupt organization. He's already breaking promises he made. His website has changed several times since his so called election. The guy is a farse. I am just glad I was not one of the sheep who was drawn into his rock starness. God help us all, and god bless the U.S.A.

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 18:47 #69

• caballus
  • Master
Aw, comeon Hotrod and tell us how you REALLY feel!!! ;)

God help us all, and god bless the U.S.A. YES!
:) -- Gwen Santagate
“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” -- Albert Einstein
thepenzancehorse.com
barefoottrim.com

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 19:01 #70

hotrodiesel wrote:
More soldiers died during combat under Clinton than Bush. Look it up.
I loathe liberals. He is not my president, nor will he ever be. You got
him, now you and all the rest of us will have to suffer the consequences.
We have'nt been attacked for 7 years. How important is that to you? How much is your family worth? Mine is worth every dime we've spent fighting
terrorist. It is nice to wake up everyday and feel safe. Under Hussein I'm afraid this will change. This guy is a radiacal and goes against everythiing
the U.S. constitution stands for. The man won because he's black. He got the black vote and a majority of young uneducated voters. Not to mention, the queers, baby killers, environmentalist, terrorist, radical reverends, the MSM, acorn, and ever other currupt organization. He's already breaking promises he made. His website has changed several times since his so called election. The guy is a farse. I am just glad I was not one of the sheep who was drawn into his rock starness. God help us all, and god bless the U.S.A.

I think that sums it all up pretty nicely. Wicked people put a wicked leader in office. No more no less. God bless and forgive America.
Matthew Kornegay.

"The beast in me is caged by frail and fragile bars." -
-- Johnny Cash

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 21:18 #71

• calshoer
  • Guru
And just when did he speak of "my Muslim faith"?
He never did. He used those two words in one particular sentence, unfortunately with incorrect syntax, in the context that he was being falsly accused of having that faith. SO ONE simple syntax error in sentence structure made it sound like he was say it was his faith whewn in fact he was saying that it was a false accusation that it was his faith. Anyone who wants to think that he meant he was muslim is taking two words completely out of context. That's why I did not not watch U tube propaganda, nor listen to radio or TV ads before the election. I dug my inforation up from better sources. Here is a link to a Washington Times article concerning the facts about that particular conversation. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/sep/07/obama-verbal-slip-fuels-his-critics/
I think that sums it all up pretty nicely. Wicked people put a wicked leader in office. No more no less. God bless and forgive America.
So people who disagree with you are "wicked"...That's a real adult, intellegent statement.
I voted for him. So did my entirely white ,mostly Christian family , and most of my white friends.
I, as well as them, have America's best interests at heart I don't like where it has been taken the last 8 years. We are all in this for the best of the country and made decisions based on issues, not color.
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 22:00 #72

I don't think killing unborn babys is good or right either,

But I am tired of reading FEAR in your posts.

Just a few things From his web site:

OH, from todays website 11/11/08

Immigration
Barack Obama will secure our borders:
Obama and Biden want to preserve the integrity of our borders. They support additional personnel, infrastructure, and technology on the border and at our ports of entry.

Improve our immigration system:
Obama and Biden believe we must fix the dysfunctional immigration bureaucracy and increase the number of legal immigrants to keep families together and meet the demand for jobs that employers cannot fill.

Bring people out of the shadows:
Obama and Biden support a system that requires undocumented immigrants who are in good standing to pay a fine, learn English, and go to the back of the line for the opportunity to become citizens.

Homeland Security
Barack Obama will defeat terrorism worldwide:
Obama and Biden will find, disrupt, and destroy al Qaeda; prepare the military to meet 21st century threats; and win “the Battle of Ideas” by ensuring American foreign policy is consistent with America's traditional values.

Prevent nuclear terrorism:
Obama and Biden will lead the effort to secure nuclear weapons materials at vulnerable sites within four years and help our allies stop the smuggling of weapons of mass destruction.

Strengthen American biosecurity:
Obama and Biden will work to prevent bioterror attacks and mitigate consequences by improving U.S. intelligence collection and response management.

Defence
Barack Obama will rebuild the military for 21st century tasks:
Obama and Biden will complete the effort to increase our ground forces by 65,000 soldiers and 27,000 Marines. They will also invest in 21st century missions like counterinsurgency by building up our special operations forces, civil affairs, information operations, foreign language training and other units and capabilities that remain in chronic short supply.

Restore the readiness of the National Guard and Reserves:
Obama and Biden will provide the National Guard with the equipment it needs for foreign and domestic emergencies. They will ensure that reservists and Guard members are treated fairly when it comes to employment, health, and education benefits.

Engage our allies in meeting our common security challenges:
Obama and Biden will renew alliances and ensure our allies contribute their fair share to our mutual security.

Tax for the middle guy/gail
Cut taxes for 95 percent of workers and their families with a tax cut of $500 for workers or $1,000 for working couples.
Provide generous tax cuts for low- and middle-income seniors, homeowners, the uninsured, and families sending a child to college or looking to save and accumulate wealth.
Eliminate capital gains taxes for small businesses, cut corporate taxes for firms that invest and create jobs in the United States, and provide tax credits to reduce the cost of healthcare and to reward investments in innovation.
Dramatically simplify taxes by consolidating existing tax credits, eliminating the need for millions of senior citizens to file tax forms, and enabling as many as 40 million middle-class Americans to do their own taxes in less than five minutes without an accountant.

Veterans Affairs
Barack Obama will restore our sacred trust with our nation's veterans:
Obama and Biden are committed to creating a 21st Century Department of Veterans' Affairs that provides the care and benefits our nation's veterans deserve.

Help returning service members:
Obama and Biden will improve the quality of health care for veterans, rebuild the VA's broken benefits system, and combat homelessness among veterans.

Improve mental health treatment:
Obama and Biden will improve mental health treatment for troops and veterans suffering from combat-related psychological injuries.
Bradley SaintJohn

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 22:09 #73

• T. Wm. HALL
  • Very Senior Member
  • Thank you received: 2
I really do not and have not followed politics, but what little research I have done leads me to believe that Mr. Obama has just the mind-set to shake things up in a fairly positive way. He seems to be a no BS kind of guy.

As Kennedy stated, he "Can't please all the people, all of the time", but looking at the recession that we are in now, and while things can get a whole lot worse, they have a lot of room to get better too!

It's just going to be a 'sit back and hope for the best' situation. I really hope that positive changes are made, and made soon. I am losing a lot of clients because they simply can't afford to keep their horses anymore.

Trevor
Trevor Wm. Hall, CF
Hall's Horseshoeing
Redmond, Oregon U.S.A.
www.Hallshorseshoeing.com

He that would perfect his work must first sharpen his tools. ~Confuscius

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 22:19 #74

• calshoer
  • Guru
Au contraire.......

February 26, 1993, attack on the World Trade Center: 6 deaths and 1,042 injured
Yeah it must have been was Clinton's fault...only a month after his inaguration.:rolleyes: Obviously it took a lot more planning than a month, ( during Bushy senior's administraton) AND YET you have the gall to then say that the WTC attack in 2001 eight months into the Bush administration, plenty of time to plan it, was Clinton's doing? .....boy thats a stretch.
June 25, 1996, Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia: 20 deaths and 372 injured
August 7, 1998, attacks on American embassies in Kenya and Tanzania: 12 U.S. deaths out of a total of 223 deaths; 12 U.S. injured out of a total of over 4,000 injured
October 12, 2000, attack on the USS Cole in Yemen: 17 deaths; 39 injured
All outside our borders. I am talking about protecting OUR borders. HERE. Literally. And that does not mean closing them! It means enough manpower and resources to check out everyone who crosses more thoroughly , and stop those who come illegally.
September 11, 2001, attacks in New York and Washington (occurred during Bush presidency but planned during Clinton administration): 2,975 deaths and 24 missing.
They had 8 months to plan it *during* the Bush administration, compare that to ONE month for the first one??? OH give me a break.

NEITHER president was responsible for those attacks and it is sheer luck that we have not been hit with another one since.
Our borders are still subject to illegals and smuggling. There is not enough manpower HERE investigating people to properly check everyone out who tries to cross and that is what we need.
All these terrorist attacks were the work of al Qaeda. Regarding 9/11, it is well established that al Qaeda planned, rehearsed and financed these attacks while Clinton was in office. Therefore, 9/11 was President Clinton's final national security failure.
No it wasn't. It was the intellegence agencys' failures from BOTH administrations. There was 8 months between the time Clinton left office to the time of the attack...If Bush's intellegence people had been doing their job then they also had plenty of time to find out about those plans and stop it. But they did not. And they KNEW some of those guys were in the country!
AS well..... this is how I see this whole thing. Saddam Hussein was put into power and financed with money and weapons by the US, in some part since 1959 ongoing through the years and then with huge financing and weapons supplies during the Regan administration in the 1980's during the Iran - Iraq war.
Then ol' Saddam turns on us in 1990, with OUR money and weapons, and guess what..now it's the Bush aministration's goal to get rid of the traitor, so while focusing on him they forgot the other threatening terrorists. THEY (the Bush's ) screwed up by focusing so much on Saddam because the republicans were embarrassed, instead of watching the people they should have been watching. THEY,the republicans, were trying to tried to fix the screw up of financing Saddam and IMO they used the 911 attacks as an excuse to send our boys to the wrong country for the wrong reasons.
OOPS. No WMD's .....even though the UN asks us to WAIT untill they finish the inspections ....Hmmm.... well we will just stay there anyway and get ol Saddam out because he is an embrassment. And meanwhile BinLaden is still allowed to run free somewhere leading his terrorists. Planning the next one during the last 7 years of BUSH's reign, so when they hit again (and they will. no matter WHO is president) the racists will called it Obamas fault , when all the planning took place during Bush administration.
Patty Stiller CNBF,CLS
www.hoofcareonline.com

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 22:28 #75

• Jaye Perry
  • Guru
calshoer wrote:
Yeah it must have been was Clinton's fault...only a month after his inaguration.:rolleyes: Obviously it took a lot more planning than a month, ( during Bushy senior's administraton) AND YET you have the gall to then say that the WTC attack in 2001 eight months into the Bush administration, plenty of time to plan it, was Clinton's doing? .....boy thats a stretch.

All outside our borders. I am talking about protecting OUR borders. HERE. Literally. And that does not mean closing them! It means enough manpower and resources to check out everyone who crosses more thoroughly , and stop those who come illegally.
They had 8 months to plan it *during* the Bush administration, compare that to ONE month for the first one??? OH give me a break.

NEITHER president was responsible for those attacks and it is sheer luck that we have not been hit with another one since.
Our borders are still subject to illegals and smuggling. There is not enough manpower HERE investigating people to properly check everyone out who tries to cross and that is what we need.
No it wasn't. It was the intellegence agencys' failures from BOTH administrations. There was 8 months between the time Clinton left office to the time of the attack...If Bush's intellegence people had been doing their job then they also had plenty of time to find out about those plans and stop it. But they did not. And they KNEW some of those guys were in the country!
AS well..... this is how I see this whole thing. Saddam Hussein was put into power and financed with money and weapons by the US, in some part since 1959 ongoing through the years and then with huge financing and weapons supplies during the Regan administration in the 1980's during the Iran - Iraq war.
Then ol' Saddam turns on us in 1990, with OUR money and weapons, and guess what..now it's the Bush aministration's goal to get rid of the traitor, so while focusing on him they forgot the other threatening terrorists. THEY (the Bush's ) screwed up by focusing so much on Saddam because the republicans were embarrassed, instead of watching the people they should have been watching. THEY,the republicans, were trying to tried to fix the screw up of financing Saddam and IMO they used the 911 attacks as an excuse to send our boys to the wrong country for the wrong reasons.
OOPS. No WMD's .....even though the UN asks us to WAIT untill they finish the inspections ....Hmmm.... well we will just stay there anyway and get ol Saddam out because he is an embrassment. And meanwhile BinLaden is still allowed to run free somewhere leading his terrorists. Planning the next one during the last 7 years of BUSH's reign, so when they hit again (and they will. no matter WHO is president) the racists will called it Obamas fault , when all the planning took place during Bush administration.

It called a long term plan Patty. It all started when the Arab-Israeli War was won by the "Ones Chosen by God" not by "Alia"

Then the priminister of Egypt was assassinated because of his middle ground approach. Read the Koran' it's a decent read(english translation).

the Koran reads in certain translations~~" There will be an Eagle that will descend upon us in which peace will succumb us all" (paraphrased).:cool:

Kunena Birthday Module

• JWHORSESHOEING birthday is today
  • TheCircleT birthday is today
  • THOROBREDS birthday is today
  • Chris Daniel birthday is in 1 day
  • FordWayFarm birthday is in 1 day
  • Hillbilly898 birthday is in 1 day
  • songlyrics32F075 birthday is in 363 days
  • SonnysMom birthday is in 363 days
  • Rude_n_Ugly birthday is in 364 days
  • Russ in WI birthday is in 364 days
  • Tcasey1968 birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.