make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Friday May 27, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: God help us all..........

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 01:29 #46

• Mike Ferrara
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 3
brian robertson wrote:
What was that?

maybe the black helicopters coming for you....

or maybe it's space aliens with anal probes looking for rednecks...

or most likely the sound of sore losers

Sore losers? Maybe. As you can see, there are a whole lot of us that don't like Obamas vision for this country. I, for one, just don't want to live that way.
The topic has been locked.

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 01:32 #47

• Mike Ferrara
  • Guru
handmade pride wrote:
Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. As far as ole Barak I pray we are all wrong about him.

It isn't a matter of whether or not we're right or wrong about Obama. It comes out of his own mouth. The question is...Is Obama right about Obama?

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 02:03 #48

Mike Ferrara wrote:
It isn't a matter of whether or not we're right or wrong about Obama. It comes out of his own mouth. The question is...Is Obama right about Obama?

Mike, thats whats the shame. That it comes from his own mouth and people still willingly put him in office.
Matthew Kornegay.

"The beast in me is caged by frail and fragile bars." -
-- Johnny Cash

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 02:22 #49

• Mike Ferrara
  • Guru
handmade pride wrote:
Mike, thats whats the shame. That it comes from his own mouth and people still willingly put him in office.

They want all that free stuff he promised them. Of course there are a huge number of voters who don't know anything about any of the issues and just vote for the one they think is better looking, a better speaker or the right color.

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 03:23 #50

• ray steele
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 4
Mike Ferrara wrote:
They want all that free stuff he promised them. Of course there are a huge number of voters who don't know anything about any of the issues and just vote for the one they think is better looking, a better speaker or the right color.

And Mike,

What might the "right color" be?

please follow up with an answer to what might the "wrong color" be?

Regards

Ray Steele

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 10:19 #51

• Mike Ferrara
  • Guru
I said "Of course there are a huge number of voters who don't know anything about any of the issues and just vote for the one they think is better looking, a better speaker or the right color."

ray steele wrote:
And Mike,

What might the "right color" be?

please follow up with an answer to what might the "wrong color" be?

Regards

Ray Steele

In regard to my statement above. The right color depends on who is doing the voting. Why do you think Obama got 90% of the black vote?

But I also refered to "the better looking" and the "better speaker". Why did you single out color? JFK got a lot of votes because he was better looking than Nixon.

My point was that lots of people choose a candidate on criteria other then the issues or political/governmental principles.

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 11:14 #52

• ray steele
  • Master
Mike,

I'm just asking, back in 1960 I don't remember you bringing this up!

Regards

Ray Steele

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 11:25 #53

• Mike Ferrara
  • Guru
ray steele wrote:
Mike,

I'm just asking, back in 1960 I don't remember you bringing this up!

Regards

Ray Steele

1960 was before Al Gore invented the internet.

Are you just asking? You jumped right on the color thing. I think it's really odd that a mention of color will get people to jump right now but there are so many who remain happily ignorant of the issues, what our Constitution says or how and why this country came to be.

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 11:30 #54

• ray steele
  • Master
Mike,

if I remember correctly,you brought up the color issue, I just asked for clarification,,,

Regards

Ray Steele

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 11:35 #55

• Rick Burten
  • Enforcer
  • Thank you received: 50
Ray,

Back in 1959 - 1960 many people were aghast and amazed that a Roman Catholic was the Democratic Party's candidate for President. The 'shock and awe' when he got elected was much akin to what I've witnessed with the election of Obama. As I said earlier, the look of absolute rapture on the faces in the crowd during Obama's victory speech, was deja' vu 1959/60 for me. I will observe with great interest the reactions of those folks when they finally realize and come to terms with the fact that their 'god' has feet of clay.

Might of made for an interesting campaign and election were it JFK running against BHO this time around, all other factors being equal.....
Rick Burten PF

In the immortal words of Ron White: "But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix S-tupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. S-tupid is forever."
."

Je pense donc je suis

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 13:18 #56

It takes a lot of courage for a man or woman to run for office. Even more so for a African American. This is a very historic and proud time for African Americans. Even though I am a strong republican I am impressed with Obama and willing to give this man a chance. He will be our new President and Commander and chief. Do the right thing and stand behind him, this is how our political system works. If you don't like it then move.

I was not happy when Clinton was elected and at the time I was serving in the Air National Guard. My supervisor said he is your new commander and chief. Get use to it and show some respect.

I find it very interesting that we cannot discuss theology on here however the moderator has no problem with some discussing a man's color and ethnic background.

JMHO. or as Bruce says, my two cents worth. :)

Happy Veterans Day!!!!!!!!
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 13:27 #57

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
At least for the next month and a half we do have the freedom of speech working for us. I sure remember all the Bush Bashers that could say what they wanted and you didn't defend him?
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 13:36 #58

Gary Hill wrote:
At least for the next month and a half we do have the freedom of speech working for us. I sure remember all the Bush Bashers that could say what they wanted and you didn't defend him?

The way I look at it once a decision is made it is what it is. Move on with a positive attitude and don't look back. In another 4 years we can start the bashing back up and make a new decision or stick with the same for another term.

God willing my ass will be up and my head down makeing money and takeing care of my own problems no matter who is in charge. :)
Phil Armitage, CF
AFA member 7480

"Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly if they even roll a few more upon it." Albert Schweitzer

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 13:39 #59

• Gary Hill
  • Guru
  • Thank you received: 6
Cash on barrel head, no checks!:D
"As I see it, winners get the money - while losers talk of "individual goals" and similar stuff." Tom Stovall

RE:God help us all.......... 11 Nov 2008 14:15 #60

Phil,, I dont think courage is the word for someone running for public office, more a need to serve their fellow americans or to assume a position of power to promote their partys agendas. Mr. Obama's true motives are yet to be judged , but as you said we are stuck with him at least for the time being. I do not agree that the way our politicle system works in that we must blindly follow the leader that is chosen or move as you so indicated, but that our leaders are accountable to the people , from the lowest position to the the most exalted heights that are achieved. We are successfull because we support our great nation in spite of whoever is at the helm, we are successfull because no leader is so comfortable in their position of power that he or she cannot be removed if they do not hold our best interests at heart. No one person or party or entity will drag us usunder because we have the constititional right to question , disagree and ultimately remove any that prove unworthy of that trust. Now how will this president do,, I cannot say but if his race , religion or private opinions become a danger to our country then as any other president he can be inpeached and fired. My own opinions and missgivings aside , I hope we see a good leader emerge from this election, but I do give warning that we are watching and we as a people are very fond of our "free speech". JMHO Skip Messick
Skip Messick CJF
" If you get to thinkin' you're a person of influence, try orderin' someone else's dog around" - Will Rogers

Kunena Birthday Module

• Rude_n_Ugly birthday is today
  • Russ in WI birthday is today
  • Tcasey1968 birthday is today
  • JWHORSESHOEING birthday is in 1 day
  • TheCircleT birthday is in 1 day
  • THOROBREDS birthday is in 1 day
  • Chris Daniel birthday is in 2 days
  • FordWayFarm birthday is in 2 days
  • Hillbilly898 birthday is in 2 days
  • songlyrics32F075 birthday is in 364 days
  • SonnysMom birthday is in 364 days
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.