make up natural cara make up make up tutorial make up korea make up minimalis make up artis make up mata belajar make up make up wardah alat make up makeup forever indonesia makeup artist jakarta tips make up barbie make up natural make up make up wajah make up pesta make up syahrini makeup mata makeup minimalis peralatan make up make up cantik make up mac make up kit jual make up make up sederhana perlengkapan make up gambar make up vidio make up cara makeup minimalis wardah make up make up pac make up glamour cara memakai makeup make up panggung harga make up make up modern make up alami make up dasar pixy make up make up muslimah make up oriflame make up jepang makeover cosmetic make up ultima make up sariayu grosir make up makeup fantasi makeup pesta tas makeup langkah make up make up pria make up malam alat makeup tahapan make up produk make up shading make up mak up make up kebaya make up jilbab make up inez make up simpel contoh make up cara ber makeup makeup wajah tanpa make up make up terbaru toko make up mac makeup indonesia make up soft urutan make up trik make up makeover makeup brand gusnaldi make up paket make up panduan make up jual makeup brush make up bagus alat2 make up make up gusnaldi aplikasi make up alat alat makeup dasar make up inez make up peralatan makeup make up wanita make up berjilbab make up tebal sejarah make up make up maybeline make up branded make up siang tata cara makeup reseller make up make up muslim make up maybelin warna make up tips make up artist rias make up make up mata make up artis belajar make up make up artist kursus make up kuas make up make up forever indonesia jual make up mac indonesia make up make up artist indonesia harga make up forever jual make up online make up pac make up forever jakarta make up oriflame jual make up forever make up online shop indonesia harga make up sekolah make up grosir make up harga make up maybelline jual make up murah make up terbaru mak up mac make up indonesia sofia make up make up kit murah mac makeup indonesia produk make up jual make up kit make up store indonesia make up forever academy jakarta toko make up online jual make up set jual make up mac make up beauty jual make up branded produk make up mac make up forever harga make up mac indonesia produk make up artis jual make up palette produk make up forever make up palette murah before after make up pengantin before after make up sendiri before n after hasil makeup contoh make up karakter contoh riasan pengantin before n after harga make up wisuda harga make up artist harga make up forever make up wisuda rias wisuda di jogja Daftar harga make up forever daftar harga make up mac daftar harga kosmetik make up forever makeup wisuda harga makeup wisuda kursus make up di yogyakarta kursus make up di jogja kursus make up jogja kursus make up yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di yogyakarta kursus kecantikan di jogja kursus make up artist di jogja kursus rias pengantin di jogja kursus rias di yogyakarta kursus tata rias di yogyakarta rias pengantin muslim jogja jasa kreasi jilbab wisuda yogyakarta jasa rias make up wisuda murah bagus bisa dpanggil tempat make uf di jigja yang bagus rias wisuda murah dan berkualitas yogyakarta pakar kreasi jilbab di jogja make uper natural yogya make up wisuda hijab area jogja make up dan kreasi jilbab yang bagus di jogja jasa make up natural untuk wisuda jogja makeup jogja make up jogja makeup yogyakarta make up yogyakarta makeup wisuda jogja make up wisuda jogja make up wisuda yogyakarta makeup wisuda yogyakarta
Thursday December 1, 2022
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taxes............ What a Pain.... what if..

RE:Taxes............ What a Pain.... what if.. 30 Mar 2008 19:01 #46

• Scott Chaney
  • Contributing Member
Ron K-“They lobby for the very laws that are so complex that only they can figure them out thus insuring that we have to hire them to protect us from a monster that they help to create”.

Internal Revenue Code, Section 7701(a)(14): "Taxpayer: The term ‘taxpayer’ means any person subject to any internal revenue tax."
"The revenue laws are a code or system in regulation of tax assessment and collection. They relate to taxpayers, and not to nontaxpayers. The latter are without their scope. No procedure is prescribed for nontaxpayers, and no attempt is made to annul any of their rights and remedies in due course of law. With them Congress does not assume to deal, and they are neither of the subject nor of the object of the revenue laws." United States Court of Claims, Economy Plumbing and Heating v. United States, 470 F.2d 585, at 589 (1972)

"All laws, rules and practices which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void"
Marbury v. Madison, 5th US (2 Cranch) 137, 180

"The 16th Amendment does not justify the taxation of persons or things previously immune. It was intended only to remove all occasions for any apportionment of income taxes among the states. It does not authorize a tax on a salary"
Evans V. Gore, 253 U.S. 245

"In numerous cases where the IRS has sought enforcement of its summons pursuant to statute, courts have held that a taxpayer may refuse production of personal books and records by assertion of his privilege against self-incrimination."
Hill v. Philpott, 445 F2d 144, 146

"To penalize the failure to give a statement which is self-incriminatory, is beyond the power of Congress"
United States v. Lombardo, 228 F. 980,981

"The requirement of an offence committed willfully is not met, therefore, if a taxpayer has relied in good faith upon a prior decision of this court"
United States v Bishop, 412 U.S. 346, 361

"A personal right that is not transferable or assignable is also not taxable. Damages for alienation of affections, defamation of personal character do not constitute income"
United States v. Kaiser, 80 S.Ct. 1264

"Income means gains/profit from property severed from capitol, however invested or employed. Income is not a wage or compensation from any type of labor"
Stapler v. United States, 21 F.Supp 737 at 739

"Tax on income derived from property was the equivalent of a direct tax on the income-producing property itself and must be apportioned in accordance with provisions of Article I of the Constitution"
Home Mutual Insurance Co v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue, 639 F2d 333

Let me say this about taxes.
1. There are many, many avenues already available to our government to provide revenue for the needs of our society WITHOUT taking money from the people in the form of “wage” taxes.
2. According to government documents, NOT ONE penny of the money taken from people for Federal Income Tax goes to pay for any services people normally think it goes for. EVERY CENT goes to pay the interest on the debt to the Fed. (Google Grace Commission).
3. They are a tool of tyrants to enslave the people. Serfs were considered slaves and the MAXIMUM they could be taxed at was a third of their wealth for the year. I would challenge you to account for every tax you pay and the amount of your money that goes to it. It’s around 60%.

People who believe that if you’re paying taxes means you’re making money are naïve. If you are paying taxes without demanding an account of your surrendered wages, then you are being less than a good steward of your talents.
There is also ample evidence to suggest our tax codes are fine as written, but are corrupt in their implementation and administration by the IRS.
It’s also interesting to note we didn’t even HAVE or need an “income tax” until we adopted the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, the same year the 16th Amendment was supposedly ratified – an issue still in contention by many.
Also, to cast disparaging comments about those who question the validity and need for a tyrannical tax…that is NOT equally apportioned as directed by the Constitution – to question their patriotism – and desires to continue to live here in this country, in my opinion, is a mindset that does not have the best interests of our country at heart.
This country was built on transparency in government and reasonableness. It is not reasonable, nor favorable to the people of this country for a government to demand the surrendering of unalienable rights in favor of capital….or anything else for that matter.
Show me the law.
You can’t because it does not exist.
There is no statute requiring anyone that does what you and I consider to be “normal” (i.e. have a job) to file any kind of self-assessed statement on how much money we brought in over the course of a year.
I suggest you watch “America: Freedom to Fascism” – you’ll get to hear with your own ears- the words come from the mouth of the former commissioner of the IRS tell you that “supreme court decisions do not apply to tax laws”.
THAT, my friend, is bullhockey and the mark of a criminal.

Listen.
If EVERY dollar in circulation. EVERY Federal Reserve Note. If every ONE of them were returned to the Treasury, it would not be enough to repay the debt to the Fed.
It is a physical impossibility. Therefore, our money is junk.
Be an American. Stand for truth and justice, not sheep food.
Study the Constitution.
Get informed.

…and can anyone help me find the supreme court ruling that states something to the fact that any law not easily understood by the common man is ruled null and void for ambiguity? I know it’s out there…I used to have it.

Long live the Republic!
Death to the New World Order.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:Taxes............ What a Pain.... what if.. 30 Mar 2008 19:44 #47

• brian robertson
  • Master
  • Thank you received: 22
Scotty, do you get a stiff neck from always looking back over your shoulder?

Does paranoia feel like a sinus headache coming on?

When you're carrying your gold around instead of cash/check/credit card does it make you walk funny?

Inquiring minds would like to know...

RE:Taxes............ What a Pain.... what if.. 31 Mar 2008 02:20 #48

• Scott Chaney
  • Contributing Member
brian robertson wrote:
Scotty, do you get a stiff neck from always looking back over your shoulder?

Does paranoia feel like a sinus headache coming on?

When you're carrying your gold around instead of cash/check/credit card does it make you walk funny?

Inquiring minds would like to know...

I don't look back over my shoulder. I stand on principle. I am an American. I will not be intimidated by bullies who masquerade as "Caesar". I give him his due, just as the law requires me to do.

Paranoia is a disease that causes someone to suffer from delusions of threat from a non-rational source. Understanding this country does not work under a right/left paradigm but rather a top-down hierarchy isn't paranoia, it's life.
Knowing the law isn't being paranoid, it's being responsible.
Exactly what part of all of this makes you want to ridicule instead of reason amongst ourselves?

And I still accept cash, but I pegged my fees to the value of gold since the dollar started this serious slide over a year ago. A year ago I could buy an ounce of gold for a little over $660. Now it's over $980. You do the math.

RE:Taxes............ What a Pain.... what if.. 31 Mar 2008 02:26 #49

Scott...

Gold was ~35 bucks in 1970........... Now accounting for inflation and such..

hmmmmm:rolleyes:

Doug
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Web: www.farrierpro.com

Kunena Birthday Module

• DogwoodFarm birthday is today
  • DressageReine birthday is today
  • ElCamino birthday is today
  • FarrierNTexas birthday is today
  • mark_jakopak birthday is today
  • Matt McMicken birthday is today
  • Matt_McMicken birthday is today
  • docsvoodoochic birthday is in 1 day
  • Ishoem4u birthday is in 1 day
  • JessyJay birthday is in 1 day
  • min54teresa birthday is in 1 day
  • TWH-BILL birthday is in 1 day
  • caballus birthday is in 2 days
  • jakethepaint birthday is in 2 days
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

S5 Box

Register

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.